It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The OP is full of #, my son was born on the EXACT same minute as the royal baby, my fiance had no painkillers either, I suppose my son is the antI-Christ too, people like you are what give conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
The OP is full of #, my son was born on the EXACT same minute as the royal baby, my fiance had no painkillers either, I suppose my son is the antI-Christ too, people like you are what give conspiracy theorists a bad name.

Are you a British Royal of the 'Red Dragon line'?

edit on 22-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Are you a British Royal of the Red Dragon line?

Are you delusional?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Are you a British Royal of the 'Red Dragon line'?

Has your fiance received the scrutiny of the world mass media coverage?

Was your son born in London under the thunderstorms?

Ad nauseam...

Were did I write that the child must be the anti-christ? I said, on the contrary, that Prince George will be the Messiah!

Instead of insulting people, you'd better start to learn to read.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by Todzer

Were did I write that the child must be the anti-christ? I said, on the contrary, that Prince George will be the Messiah!

Typo mistake:

WHERE did I write that the child must be the anti-christ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Given that you fail to show the faintest hint of any remotely logical, reasonable, Biblically sound understanding of anything in Revelation . . .

I see no purpose to be served in responding to any of your fantasies about any of the particulars of Revelation.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

And . . . such characters foster a lot of pagans and other religionists

to walk by on the other side of the street shaking their heads at

so called

"Christians."

Sigh.

edit on 22/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tag

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Olivet

Given that you fail to show the faintest hint of any remotely logical, reasonable, Biblically sound understanding of anything in Revelation . . .

I see no purpose to be served in responding to any of your fantasies about any of the particulars of Revelation.

Given that:

1) you blatantly showed your dishonesty regarding the acknowledgement that the birth of Prince George perfectly matchs the Revelation 12,

2) you were completly unable to give us the meaning of the Red Dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns,

3) you didn't admit that I DIDN'T technically SAY that the ACTUAL Prince George is Christ (but 'will be Christ' once gone 'to God and His Throne') when Matthew 24:23 has the PRESENT FORM (instead of my FUTURE form):

"Then if anyone tells you, 'Look, here is the Messiah,' or 'There he is,' don't believe it.

I see no purpose to be served in responding to any of your psycho/scholars/personal/ 'whatever-empty-or-false-argument-you-invent' attacks. Like many people, you will stay behind. And you won't miss to Christ, nor me, when the time has come to see the truth of the events.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Given that you respond to this Todzer's post saying that I would have said that the child of the apocalypse would be the antichrist when I said the exact opposite since 13 pages, the readers will see how blinkered, stubborn, blind and deaf you are. You don't need anyone to appear stupid but yourself.

You reply to other's posts just for the machiavelic pleasure to contradict me (TYPICAL OF RELIGIOUS FREAKS), avoiding then to answer to direct and simple questions that would take you less words than your long gibberish (unless you don't know the answer that would make you less knowledgeable than you claim to be, and that would give me more authority on the Scriptures knowledge than you).

I don't even know if you are aware that you stay on the surface of the debate and never go deep inside the Scriptures. This post above of yours shows that you don't read and understand the content of the posts, like you don't read and understand the content of the Bible.

So, you're just a religious fanatic, a sectarian little soldier, a cult follower.

Obiwan Kenobi to the gungan:

'It's not because you talk that you are intelligent'.

You don't need to present your Phd. I am full of diplomas too.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Royal blood my a$$!
They "royals" are no different than the rest of us.
Neither is their little boy.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
Royal blood my a$$!
They "royals" are no different than the rest of us.
Neither is their little boy.

Sure, that's why the world mass media are so interested by the least of your move.

Could you count in the last 14 pages of this thread how many times did I write the expression 'to God and His throne'? Could you tell me how many times in these 14 pages did I write this step will come AFTER the Prince George birth? How many times in that thread did I explain why the child Prince George will be Christ in this specific royal family?

That could give your a$$ some pain to fart these numbers, couldn't it?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The needia requires a subject to worship.
Many of us in the real world don't.
Remain ignorant in your bliss, the child is just another baby.
Get over it already.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I'd have left the thread a long time ago as a boring train wreck of an idea . . . except that the topic of the END TIMES is a passionate one, to me . . . and I'm keenly interested in straightforwardly Biblical discussions of such issues.

Alas, when I run across such brazenly horrible distortions of fact and interpretation as the OP,

THEN I want to ring a bell loudly and clearly warning hapless half asleep readers that they've stumbled on a horrific mine filed of junk hazardous to their peace as well as to their spiritual walk.

Oh, I got it. You want to save people from burning in Hell. You would like to avoid people to think by themselves but to follow your dogmas and imaginary set of interpretations. The truth is that you answer so many times in this thread because your are dead scared to be wrong having spent so much time learning and making your propaganda everywhere when the factual reality was just under your nose, simple and unexpected.

However, I've probably said about enough for folks to understand my perspective. This thread would probably die a merciful death if those of us who see the irrationality of the pretended interpretations would just ignore it.

So, let die this thread. Ignore it. It will die, isn't it? Be faithfull! Follow your line of claims. Nothing will happen in the next days confirming 'my' theory, right? So, let it down because the more you write and answer, the more it becomes real for the D-day is coming fast. Thanks to YOU, this thread is staying alive and remaining in the top list of the topics in this forum. This way, nobody will forget it.

The end result will be exactly the opposite of your purpose!

In this day and age there will be plenty of false sorts of miracles out of satan and the fallen angels' realm. However, God's miracles will still be rather unmistakable.

The counterfeit always has a distinct stench to it.

What would be rather unmistakable?

How will YOU, AND ALL THE BIBLE SCHOLARS, make the difference between Satan's miracles and God's miracles? What are your criteria, especially when people will become progressively aware that the Scriptures talk about extraterrestrial / extradimensional beings, to distinguish evil from divine magic?

Who will be the Judges? You, the bible scholars? Just because you say so? Remember that even the Elects can be deceived! It means that you will be UNABLE to make the difference between Satan's deeds and God's, UNLESS SOMEONE WHO LIVES WITH CHRIST TELLS YOU WHO IS WHO!

Who will be with Christ (next Prince George) if they (next William & Kate) soon flee from the Red Dragon influence, and prophetize for 1,260 days?

Answer:

THE TWO WITNESSES FOR THEY WILL STAND BEFORE THE LORD OF THE EARTH!

Sure, you will be happy to see their two dead bodies in 3,5 years in the streets because they will contradict your narrow-minded beliefs of the Bible during this period of time. Then, when they will resurrect suddenly, you will cry for you were so wrong, so far from Christ, so unsaved!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

The OP seems to be under the mystifying impression

that his shallow irrational blather referring to Scripture

qualifies by any stretch of the imagination as

"depth."

Perhaps similarly, one could fantasize that a single molecule layer of water on a car would be evidence of a Noah's flood.

LOLOLOLOL.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

There are many layers in the reality. You just scratch the surface of it, like millions of people THINKING they are free to reject what they can't control, nor see coming. Rejecting is not understanding. Understanding is foreseeing.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The joke is on you. But you don't see it, gungan.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Arrogance , insults, sarcasm, and colored lettering in bold do nothing to make your case seem any more valid or believable.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, you are delusional.
Please take your self-indulgent crud and stuff it.
A baby is a bay and royals are not royal either.
They are also self-indulgent no nothings.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Since you know so much about the 'depth' of the Bible, please tell us what / who is the red dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns. Please! Should I knee before your Highness to get a generous insightful reply?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Arrogance , insults, sarcasm, and colored lettering in bold do nothing to make your case seem any more valid or believable.

That's why you are so active responding to me? If it's all BS why would you even participate to this 'non-sense thread'? Are you willing to save people from my 'crap'? You're a savior too?

I like to shake people when they show so much arrogance, insults, sarcasms with my own way (colored lettering in bold) to send them back their own self-declared superiotity and knowledge. BTW, it's not 'my' case, it's everyone's case for I only present FACTS! Up to everyone to admit them. Dishonesty is the only answer of these people who suddenly have reading / mental / memory disorders when facing solid arguments.

At least, silence is the best answer for the people indifferent to 'my' theory. Why don't you do the same? Why are there about 300 replies to this thread about a week old only?

Maybe you are like BO XIAN, uncertain that this is not the truth...look, how many threads have about 300 replies since a year in ONLY a week?

Leave this thread if you don't bother. You won't miss to anyone.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join