It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Warns 2024 Likely to Bring ‘Cataclysmic’ Changes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
* WEF = World Economic Forum

Sort of old news, but it's back being discussed.
It's a speculative statement made, but very much in the realm of possibilities.
In Jan 2023 there was talk of a cyber attack within 2 years.
One year down. 2024 left to go.
A cyber attack that makes the COVID shutdowns look like 'a small disturbance'

long speculative article.
Note - It doesn't say how they know a major cyber attack will happen

WEF Warns 2024 Likely to Bring ‘Cataclysmic’ Changes'

Jeremy Jurgens, the managing director of the World Economic Forum, stated at the WEF’s annual summit in January 2023 that a major cyber attack would likely take place before 2025. Well, 2023 has come and gone and we have not seen any debilitating cyber event. If Jurgens indeed has access to insider globalist information and knew what he was talking about when he made that comment at the outset of 2023, then that would leave 2024 as the year for this horrific event to go down, because it would have to happen before 2025.

Klaus Schwab himself, the top dog at the WEF, warned in 2020 of a coming major cyber attack that will make the Covid pandemic look like “a small disturbance.”

We know that something catastrophic needs to happen in order for the globalists to be able to fully implement their plans for a “Great Reset” of the world order.

It could be an EMP or nuclear war. But a series of major cyber attacks shutting down the banking and communications infrastructure seems like a more likely scenario because it would allow the globalists to shut down online truthtellers and use the chaos and confusion to round up their enemies. Then, when their mission is accomplished, they simply turn the infrastructure back on and continue on the road to total dictatorship, minus the annoying truthtellers like myself and so many others.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

“ Jeremy Jurgens, the managing director of the World Economic Forum, stated at the WEF’s annual summit in January 2023 that a major cyber attack would likely take place before 2025.”

This sounds like Event 201 in October 2019 right before the scamdemic.

How could he possibly know that cyber attacks are coming within two years?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The article doesn't say how he could know. He's either speculating based on what he's seeing, or he has inside globalist information. So the article isn't a 'A HA!' kind of thing, that's why I said it was speculative. Still .. interesting to read.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

They just released a report yesterday (or maybe just a wave of reporting?) showing that China has infiltrated a multitude of power grids, water systems, and oil pipelines over the last year, seemingly a lot of them being on the West Coast.

Anyone's best guess is that it is to make a national disaster worse, or to dissuade the US from intervention over in Taiwan with a little bit of leverage.

It's going to be a fun year or two.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Doom and gloom, right before the next election... I bet we'll all cast our votes and just before counting starts the grids will all go down, then when they come back several months later, every progressive liberal will have won and we'll get the same "trust me bro" headlines from the media.

link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

They know because they are behind it.

Look at dothedew's post. The setup is already in place.

Thanks for the PM.

link   

originally posted by: dothedew
... China has infiltrated a multitude of power grids, water systems, and oil pipelines over the last year, seemingly a lot of them being on the West Coast..

Yeah .. and California cleaned up it's streets and moved the homeless away so they wouldn't be an eyesore for the Communist China leadership when they came for 'talks'. The same China that is hacking and hacking our systems .. and drugging up Americans by running the drugs up from Mexico across the non-border. UGH.

The China hacking ... BIG PROBLEM ... and they could easily hit us harder that way than with nuclear bombs.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

My other post on Presidential candidates and the Chinese zodiac year 2024 is relevant to this.
2024 is a dragon year.

There was the great storm of 88, which was also a dragon year.

Keep in mind a storm doesn’t have to be weather per se. It can be a solar storm, storm troopers,
A blackout, a brownout…
Basically some kind of disruption. I can’t think of anything more disruptive than the grid going down.
I actually want to talk more about this so I’ll create a separate thread on that alone.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Thanks for the PM.

This is but one of MANY stories that hit within the last 36 hours, all within the release of that (very, very bad) Netflix movie - can we all say 'Predictive Programming'?

Link Here

From the Link:

The Chinese military is ramping up its ability to disrupt key American infrastructure, including power and water utilities as well as communications and transportation systems, according to U.S. officials and industry security officials. Hackers affiliated with China’s People’s Liberation Army have burrowed into the computer systems of about two dozen critical entities over the past year, these experts said.

Again, there's a ton more sources and stories that have popped up. So much for Biden asking politely that China doesn't hack our critical infrastructure..... Remember that one? That was great.

Tis the season.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
So much for Biden asking politely that China doesn't hack our critical infrastructure..... Remember that one? That was great..

Yeah ... that was lame ... no oomph behind it.
China will keep on hacking and it will keep on sending the drugs up from Mexico.
One day they'll be ready to take over and it'll be overnight and done.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Be scared. Be afraid. Fear. Fear. Fear. The boogeyman are coming!

My favorite quote of this article:

The Luciferian globalist elites have done their best to lay hints of what they plan to hit us with next in their list of conjured-up crises. They talk a lot about cyber attacks.

For me, It's best not to read articles that absolutely affirm "Luciferian globalist elites" plotting fake crises are something that exist. This is mostly at Gateway Pundit.

I went and found a list of the pre-covid meeting. The usual suspects. Trump always listed right next to Soros. And that's a lot of Indian and Chinese people to all be luciferian, but okay...

It was called: "Stakeholders for a cohesive and sustainable world"

Any time an article has that tone and word choice, you can put its predictive ability, and even the ability to interpret what people mean, on par with Harold Camping or a snake oil salesmen.

ETA:

Here's a 'Luciferian Globalist' delivering the Davos 2020 Keynote Speech.

How does Trump oppose the WEF again? Because I swear that's the narrative. That sounds like him bragging about how good his economy was working globally before [Insert China]
edit on 12-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He is probably just a close follower of news on the Sun and is just going with the odds. Doesn't that window also close in 2025?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I mean it would surprise the ever obedient flock greatly, but not many of us here gathered around these few feeble candles in the ignorant dark.

They tell us so it usually happens. I think 2024 could be a big year or at least an eventful one. The internet shutdown may well be to try and hide something. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Thanks for that link. Predictive Programming has been on my mind as well since watching the Netflix movie.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Had to verify your statement and it's right on.

WASHINGTON (TND) — China has strengthened its ability to disrupt U.S. infrastructure systems over the past year, a new report says.

Hackers associated with the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) infiltrated computer systems of approximately two-dozen critical units, according to the Washington Post. The entities include a Hawaiian water utility, a West Coast port and oil and gas pipelines. The cyber soldiers also victimized foreign electrical systems.

China's strategies indicate it will try to bar the U.S. from influencing Asian conflicts, like a potential Chinese invasion of Taiwan, or sow chaos among American communities during emergency periods, according to Brandon Wales, executive director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

wpde.com... il-gas-taiwan-invasion-national-security-intelligence-washington-post-beijing-ccp-communist-party

People are so worried about sexual identity, false racism and abortion issues, they are ignorant to the true dangers developing right under their noses.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the PM.

Look at my first statement before my rhetorical question. 😆

You’re very welcome brother. 🍻

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It will happen because they make it happen.

They will make the cyber attack happen, so that governments will crack down and provide a solution.

The solution= Digital ID for everyone. If you want to use the internet you have to use your digital id to login.
Not only that it has to be a valid id. Its invalid if you havnt had your mandatory vaccinations. You will be locked out of the internet, society, banks, jobs, no laptop or computer for you. It will be your passport too. No travel.
edit on 12/12/2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Thanks for the PM.

Look at my first statement before my rhetorical question. 😆

You’re very welcome brother. 🍻

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The way of Palestine is the way of the world. The globalist have a right to defend themselves as the plebs get feed up with their eugenics policy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join