It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

And I thought I was Alone in my Laughter..
Love the Tulpa reference,,, so true.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
There are not good witches, it is the sad part, witchcraft is simply bad because it deals with pandimensional entities which demands energy and sacrifices sometimes.

So does Football or playing guitar. Any craft takes energy and sacrifice.

Originally posted by thruthseek3rWar is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

Wait... are you just pulling our legs now? Why would you use war as an example?! Don't you find that as even the slightest bit ironic?

What witchcraft truly is was indeed discussed in one of my previous posts much in detail. As to what it is not, I think we could chit chat all day long on what it is not, but instead it is making the thing much easier if we focus on what it truly is in order of knowing what we have to deal with.

The example was not ironic if you truly think about it. What is war exactly?

According to The Free Dictionary by Farlex war is:

1. a. A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties. b. The period of such conflict. c. The techniques and procedures of war; military science.

2. a. A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.

b. A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.

intr.v. warred, war·ring, wars

1. To wage or carry on warfare.

2. To be in a state of hostility or rivalry; contend.

Well, to my knowledge this could be a good general definition of war and with this in mind we must not forget who gets the most out of wars, who have advantages or personal gains out of war? If we are to follow this strain of thought then we can understand better what war truly is. The occult aspect of war although has to be scrutinized much more because it is mostly and sadly I must admit almost unspoken of yet very present if we are to push the research on the topic.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

, nobody should be killed for such a practice, this is way too radical in my opinion. Prison would be a more viable option

lol

Or...maybe just leave people practicing faith healing and other such superstitious nonsense alone.

Incidentally, I followed the link you posted, went to page 4, and seen simply an account of someones daydream about heaven.

so what.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by akushla99

And I thought I was Alone in my Laughter..
Love the Tulpa reference,,, so true.

Be careful that this laughter spirit, conjured from the underworld, doesn't make you appear a little loose-screwed...hahaha

Å99

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by onequestion

What about dangerous to yourself?

Also, Satan, what were the Christians truly describing in the bible when they talk about Satan? I'm just curious about your point of view on this subject.

Oh! Really? You're worried about ME?

"Satan" does not exist.....neither does "Hell." "GOD" is NOT a 'person', and ALL OF US are connected, and will eventually be 'reunited' with 'the Source.'

There is nothing 'dangerous' about Wicca - and you really, truly have no clue what you're talking about......THE POINT is to revere ALL of nature, ALL of Earth's wonders, elements, and recognize that we are CONNECTED to it ALL. To realize that we are DEPENDENT on this planet.....and its elements are REAL......

you might want to read "The Physics of Consciousness" to learn more about how 'collective thinking' works.....

But, well, 'little brains' can't quite grasp that.
See the movie: Defending Your Life, for context.

What a pity.......how can you NOT see through this charade of 'organized Abrahamic religion'? Feel free to peruse my threads........

I feel sorry for you that you're so wrapped up in that nonsense that you are reduced to calling me 'big dawg.'

I wish not to discuss about God as this is something of personal matter, but I believe that you could not be further from the truth and getting farther from source in practicing witchcraft. The only and single use I could see about it and please take note, I do not recommend it to anybody, would be of knowing how wicked, power hungry and corrupted one becomes while attending to such matter.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You enjoy the rituals, but what about your soul, what about your spirit? What happens to them when you do your rituals ? You think this is fun !!!

My soul? My spirit? Witchcraft is a very holy experience for me. "Fun" doesn't even begin to express it.

Then you have no idea what your are dealing with and I wish you good luck when the time will be you will understand you made a terrible mistake. One does not get out of the occult that easily, thrust me.
Thruthseek3r

I'm not some teeny bopper trying to piss off her parents. I'm in my 30's, have a family, and am successful. This path is very well understood by me and actually serves as my profession. Please tell me how you understand my religion better than I do.

Well I did not pretend to know your "religion" if you consider it as such, better than you in any way, that is your own claims. If this is the path you choose, alright good for you, but my guess is you will realize sooner or later that what you are doing right now is cursed and this experience will further your understanding about it.

In no way and I must be clear on that too, was my thread intended to make people change mind on what they think about witchcraft. I consider it bad because of my experience and knowledge of, but after being involved in it for a certain and seeing the progression leading me downward spiritually, but guess what? It is a great learning because I know understand it very well, but from my own perspective.

So please, bear with me, do not change your mind pattern because of me no, but if you consider what I said as "possible" or let's say, "probable" instead of seeing it currently as "impossible" maybe time will show you what you need to know and from this moment you would take a decision.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9
reply to post by SaturnFX

You and onequestion need to get on my level before you start trying to argue with me. Your all missing my point. I guess I disguised the argument to well. Yeah I care if people are being killed for it. But I'am not for abandoning the craft.

I am not saying anything of the sort. if you enjoy it, awesome.

I am saying that OPs wants to do harm to a bunch of people whom ultimately just think differently than himself.
People have murdered people in the past out of misunderstanding and superstition. Not saying the ops wants to go around burning witches or whatnot, (then again, not saying he/she doesn't either, very pointed view held there).

I was stating that there doesn't appear to be any actual evidence of the things suggested (black magic, flying broomsticks, etc). So, ultimately what it boils down to is simply hurting and attacking people of different minds when there is no demonstratable attributes outside of just simple different perspective.

As far as the druids...I like em. good people, awesome stuff in their circles. The coven here was based on ancient Egyptian culture...lots of gold and white flowing robes/dresses. still was core wiccan, but it seemed more of a great ancient ceremony. As a history lover, I quite enjoyed that. But naa..no magic outside of good friendship..and maybe whatever chemistry was in their heads.

The evidence would be there, but my theory because why almost nobody would see such a thing is because it is outside of the realm of the physical view capacity of the human eye. simply put, we can not see x-rays, ultra-violet, infrared and so on.

According to physic the world has 11 dimensions. I will not get deeper on this topic as many theories are out there, some stating more than 11 but the string theory according the Michio Kaku works, a theoritical physicist, it leans toward this way, but it is a theory, we must not forget this very fact.

Is witchcraft really something which could be proven scientifically? Maybe, maybe not, but I think there might be some rational explanation behind it that could be explained in one way or another.

Here are 2 videos on the topic just in case if you are interested in the matter, but I will not get deeper in this topic again, it is outside the initial intended realm of the thread.

edit on 13-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by onequestion

What about dangerous to yourself?

Also, Satan, what were the Christians truly describing in the bible when they talk about Satan? I'm just curious about your point of view on this subject.

Oh! Really? You're worried about ME?

"Satan" does not exist.....neither does "Hell." "GOD" is NOT a 'person', and ALL OF US are connected, and will eventually be 'reunited' with 'the Source.'

There is nothing 'dangerous' about Wicca - and you really, truly have no clue what you're talking about......THE POINT is to revere ALL of nature, ALL of Earth's wonders, elements, and recognize that we are CONNECTED to it ALL. To realize that we are DEPENDENT on this planet.....and its elements are REAL......

you might want to read "The Physics of Consciousness" to learn more about how 'collective thinking' works.....

But, well, 'little brains' can't quite grasp that.
See the movie: Defending Your Life, for context.

What a pity.......how can you NOT see through this charade of 'organized Abrahamic religion'? Feel free to peruse my threads........

I feel sorry for you that you're so wrapped up in that nonsense that you are reduced to calling me 'big dawg.'

I wish not to discuss about God as this is something of personal matter, but I believe that you could not be further from the truth and getting farther from source in practicing witchcraft. The only and single use I could see about it and please take note, I do not recommend it to anybody, would be of knowing how wicked, power hungry and corrupted one becomes while attending to such matter.

Thruthseek3r

The first mistake would be in assuming the position...which (regardless of ideological bent) produces the same results in reverse...this speaks to the mechanism (regardless of ideological bent)...the ability to create the bogey man that could be removed from US, to blame our own stupidity on...scapegoat ideology is so last year, and 6 years old disneyland characters...misconception can take you to some pretty scary places (mostly created by like minds), but a mirage of water will never slake thirst...OMG! What a deception! It must be the devils' work...

Å99

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Who exactly are you going to recruit into your crusade against witches and what you consider the black arts?

This should be a challenge...

www.youtube.com...

Are Masonic rituals witchcraft?

www.youtube.com...

Will your anti witchcraft troops get to carry torches and torture the witches until they confess their sins?

edit on 13-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Those are all excellent questions which I can not answer at the moment and even if I could I would not reveal any part of what is intended to do as the enemy must be kept in ignorance of it all.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

A cursed and wrong Ideology

Actually cute little jab on the assumed

Again what you know...

Apparently nothing.. I see glib links no meat
I see someone who is scared because he got in over their head
I someone who was a dabbler

Let me share a small crossover event for your
You failed because you quit
Same thing is gonna happen with your Prison style conversion to Christianity

You lack the self discipline necessary for a Witch..
You faith in god is untested as well
Are you gonna convert to another when this fails you as well?

How interesting

You still have not given your Definition of magic and avoid it

The others here are disturbed because you hint at extermination of people for a belief system and not for actions

I am not disturbed I just feel pity for you
Apparently your dogma got ran over by your Karma

For the record it is not the dawn of magic

Out of curiosity
You and a group of friends just sat down and tried to do spells

After all if your experienced you will answer this one easily...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by onequestion

Why are people into witchcraft? I get controlling some aspect of the universe is cool and gives you a small sense of being of what you could possibly be but, what is the end game and where is it taking you?

Even after playing with alchemy and other CRAP, i have found out a few things, FAITH is still the ultimate trump card in all of this nonsense. Faith in what? No idea, just have it, undefined see how it works.

Faith can help, but the thing is it has a bad connotation sometimes because it is linked with some religion and it had been so much abused in so called "power games" in order to keep away people to reach their true potential and this is what witchcraft is about, dellusion and control to prevent you from reaching the best you can truly become as a person.

Thruthseek3r

Exclusionist ideology with its own flavour of sinister sauce...faith-based...whatever...the machinery operates equally well without the bobble-head name on the forehead game of divide and conquer...so you fell over ice-skating and got your fingers scuffed by a passing blade, poor thingy...grow up and the bogey man under the bed disappears (faith/fear based)...take charge, you do have the means and the wherewithall and the observational acumen to put these pieces together...just don't put them together (like jigsaw pieces cut from the same die) to create a Heironymous Bosch painting, that confirms your fear ...jigsaw makers around the world will go out of business!

Å99

I would like to state that this is not a game, life is not a game I certainly do not adhere to this philosophy. Thinking of everything I could do of some sort as an operation definitely is not the thing and you are very well mistaken if you think of my thoughts as such.

As to what you consider I do "fear", could you be more specific in the matter as I need clarification on the claim you made.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
You said: (Again deadpan sounding all Serious!!)

Well, believe it or not, in the video I just linked, you could see many runes (which I will not for an obvious reason. This so said video was very relevant as to the involvement of the nazis in the occult. Hitler was not just jealous, he wanted a clear advantage by any means, that is partly why the Thule society (Thule-Gesellschaft) was created, but I am getting a bit away from the topic of the OP. Thruthseek3r

Now again,, Believe it or Not,, That Funny right Thar,, just darn right Funny as it gets!!! I am rolling over!!! Laughing this is Classic Chaos magick at it's Best!!

Laugh as you like, hopefully laughing is good for health so that is totally fine for me, but magick is still magick and it is still witchcraft be it any kind of magick.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Bravo!
The God who made me told me that he hates witchcraft. That, plus my observation of individuals who are involved in the occult, is more than enough for me to say that I oppose it.
I'm here to do what my Divine Spark planned for me, not to manipulate others, not to interfere, not to eavesdrop and spy, not to fart around, not to degrade, and most certainly not to go against my higher nature's wishes.
If it's your disposition, definitely investigate witchcraft, alchemy, fringe religions, secret societies, etc., but be careful. It takes a lot of reading and thinking to understand what it's really about. If you go knowingly into that abyss, then you deserve it - the abyss. That sound appealing? Not to me!

Great thread, OP!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Is witchcraft really something which could be proven scientifically? Maybe, maybe not, but I think there might be some rational explanation behind it that could be explained in one way or another.

Then why did you start this thread by saying you will do everything in your power to help "shut it down"? You're starting to give mixed signals here OP, what's going on?

If the medical, scientific and religious communities started working together more, as in sharing their respective and applicable findings with one another, a rational explanation would be found. Believe it, it's there. But the grants that the medical and scientific researchers get don't focus on that. They focus on their own respective fields. Nobody WANTS to make the connection. (What did you say earlier about following the money?) Maybe then, someone will give it a name that is more apt than "Witchcraft". As long as people keep calling it that and acting on the connotations it provokes, it's never going to be fully understood.

And yes, I'm talking about people like you. You're on ATS, not Paganspace. Learn to think more outside the box if you would please.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There's this certain personality type that gets into alchemy and witchcraft, anyone else notice that?
If you'd like examples, read through the "rebuttals" written by fans of magick on this thread. You'll see, if you got eyes.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The "New Apostolic Reformation" and the "Seven Mountain Dominionists" are extreme right-wing Christians who are hell-bent (heh) on taking over the USA, and the world.

I suggest that you do a simple Google search for both phrases. These are the Evangelical politicians and Televangelists ....... the Zionists and Zealots.....

New Apostolic Reformation Watcb is a good place to start.

I did a quick search in the matter and I can confirm you that could not be farther from the truth. I do not wish to take over anything. The only thing I lam leaning toward is to stop witchcraft as I understand it as being a cursed and leading the practitioner to become wicked as time goes by.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The "New Apostolic Reformation" and the "Seven Mountain Dominionists" are extreme right-wing Christians who are hell-bent (heh) on taking over the USA, and the world.

I suggest that you do a simple Google search for both phrases. These are the Evangelical politicians and Televangelists ....... the Zionists and Zealots.....

New Apostolic Reformation Watcb is a good place to start.

Why would you tell him how to contact them?!

The idea is to keep those people away from people like the OP.

In now way I am part of these people and if you follow my strain of thoughts, I think you are very mistaken as to what I really am and what I am not.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawheroine
There's this certain personality type that gets into alchemy and witchcraft, anyone else notice that?
If you'd like examples, read through the "rebuttals" written by fans of magick on this thread. You'll see, if you got eyes.

Could you explain what personality type you are talking about?

I really would like to know the common thread you see because, in my experience, people who identify with paganism and practice witchcraft are the most eclectic group of people I've ever met.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Nothing you are aware of but did you grand master witch or coven leader tell you the truth as to what you truly worship in the backside? I am sure she did not and this is exactly why witchcraft is wrong, because of what you truly worship but that you are definitely unaware of.

Whatever.

I'm very sure of what I was taught and what I'm aware of - and it has NOTHING to do with 'satan'......or 'hell'.......
your 'rant' is coming unraveled.

And it was a "he." It isn't "wrong" when people are communing with nature......
:shk:

But, I don't expect people like you to actually look into it - you're all too worried about the fictitious "hell" - and don't even bother to look into where THAT notion came from.
Sad.

edit on 13-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Some people consider hell as being the earth itself considering the stars and space to be the heaven. I am more a believer that hell is deeper inside the earth where things are happening just as they happen here on the "ground level".

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyone here who's claiming that "magick" etc. is just a fun little HELPFUL pasttime is either 1) not getting it, 2) not taking it seriously, or 3) lying. Sorry!
You are not helping anyone. You are attempting to control others, which is a violation of their free will and life path, unless they have some sort of active contract with you that both of you can review if needed. Your actions reflect poorly on your intentions, so if you DO actually have good intentions, it would be wise to remove your tentacles from other people's lives.
Here's a substitute - sharing information. If you consider yourself a witch, pagan, alchemist, or something along those lines, and want to "HELP" someone - recommend a book or a website to that person about the subject!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join