It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What about dangerous to yourself?

Also, Satan, what were the Christians truly describing in the bible when they talk about Satan? I'm just curious about your point of view on this subject.

Oh! Really? You're worried about ME?

"Satan" does not exist.....neither does "Hell." "GOD" is NOT a 'person', and ALL OF US are connected, and will eventually be 'reunited' with 'the Source.'

There is nothing 'dangerous' about Wicca - and you really, truly have no clue what you're talking about......THE POINT is to revere ALL of nature, ALL of Earth's wonders, elements, and recognize that we are CONNECTED to it ALL. To realize that we are DEPENDENT on this planet.....and its elements are REAL......

you might want to read "The Physics of Consciousness" to learn more about how 'collective thinking' works.....

But, well, 'little brains' can't quite grasp that.
See the movie: Defending Your Life, for context.

What a pity.......how can you NOT see through this charade of 'organized Abrahamic religion'? Feel free to peruse my threads........

I feel sorry for you that you're so wrapped up in that nonsense that you are reduced to calling me 'big dawg.'

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
You enjoy the rituals, but what about your soul, what about your spirit? What happens to them when you do your rituals ? You think this is fun !!!

My soul? My spirit? Witchcraft is a very holy experience for me. "Fun" doesn't even begin to express it.

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Then you have no idea what your are dealing with and I wish you good luck when the time will be you will understand you made a terrible mistake. One does not get out of the occult that easily, thrust me.
Thruthseek3r

I'm not some teeny bopper trying to piss off her parents. I'm in my 30's, have a family, and am successful. This path is very well understood by me and actually serves as my profession. Please tell me how you understand my religion better than I do.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9
reply to post by SaturnFX

You and onequestion need to get on my level before you start trying to argue with me. Your all missing my point. I guess I disguised the argument to well. Yeah I care if people are being killed for it. But I'am not for abandoning the craft.

I am not saying anything of the sort. if you enjoy it, awesome.

I am saying that OPs wants to do harm to a bunch of people whom ultimately just think differently than himself.
People have murdered people in the past out of misunderstanding and superstition. Not saying the ops wants to go around burning witches or whatnot, (then again, not saying he/she doesn't either, very pointed view held there).

I was stating that there doesn't appear to be any actual evidence of the things suggested (black magic, flying broomsticks, etc). So, ultimately what it boils down to is simply hurting and attacking people of different minds when there is no demonstratable attributes outside of just simple different perspective.

As far as the druids...I like em. good people, awesome stuff in their circles. The coven here was based on ancient Egyptian culture...lots of gold and white flowing robes/dresses. still was core wiccan, but it seemed more of a great ancient ceremony. As a history lover, I quite enjoyed that. But naa..no magic outside of good friendship..and maybe whatever chemistry was in their heads.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by works4dhs
um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.
prayer etc are the Christian invocation to God for Him to act on our behalf.
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I said "many would say". I agree that it is not but there are similarities between the mechanics of prayer and ritual. Catholics are prime examples of this. When I see a Christian dancing in circles, speaking in tongues, I can't help but wonder why they think they are so different than those they hate.

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

I appreciate that. There needs to me more Christians like you in Africa right about now.

The problem is the church has been infiltrated by the witches lol, you should be aware of this by now and it happened a long time ago. What better way than to infiltrate everything as possible to make sound the everything as being witchcraft and not better than anything else. I am not implying by the way and let me be clear on that, that Christianity or anything is the way to go no no no. I am simply saying witchcraft is a cursed art and you might loose your soul in the process as it makes you wanting more and more, it is like a drug and what drug does? It destroys you little piece at a time until nothing is left.

I am not implying religion in any way although it had been brang up and I say again, the christian church had been infiltrated by former witches a long time ago.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

in re; 'Nema'; it's 'Amen' spelled backwards. I read somethng years ago that Wiccans end their prays that way.

You were misinformed. I was an initiated "Wiccan", and I never heard the world 'Nema'. EVER.

Read Margot Adler's book "Drawing Down the Moon" for more information.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I call a lot of people big dawg so dont be so easily offended.

I never said satan was a bad thing or anything about it really, i was just asking you your opinion about it.

It seems like all the christian bashers out there have a tendency towards, well, being Christians themselves but afraid and or in denial of it.

It seems like they carry a lot of the same beliefs or are heavily influenced by them at the least.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

in re; 'Nema'; it's 'Amen' spelled backwards. I read somethng years ago that Wiccans end their prays that way.

Nope. I've never heard of anybody saying that for any reason. Wiccans don't believe in the Christian pantheon so there would be no reason to use it for fun or reprisal angst.

Maybe Satanists do that but I wouldn't know.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Who exactly are you going to recruit into your crusade against witches and what you consider the black arts?

This should be a challenge...

www.youtube.com...

Are Masonic rituals witchcraft?

www.youtube.com...

Will your anti witchcraft troops get to carry torches and torture the witches until they confess their sins?

edit on 13-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
You wrote: (Again, sounding very earnest and sincere)

I think you are mistaken, because clearly to the opposite, the Nazis were clearly inside the occult, Thule society is a great example of this. There was a thread I remember especially depicting how the nazis were so into the occult. Here is the link to the thread, one of the many of them by the wa if you make a search using the ATS search option. Pagan pride ... I live by the virtues not by the sins, and pagan is part of the problem as it is somehow linked with witchcraft. Thruthseek3r

Nope, I am not mistaken, but I know my History,
and Nazi Occult History is one of my favorite things to study.

So, given that I understand the difference between a Wannabee Messiah and a serious and real Master.
Hitler was the former and his Passion was in Killing off those he thought more Magickally Gifted than himself, i.e. Roma, Jews, Homosexuals and any Other than White Aryan.

Big Difference.
I don't need to reference some 'thread I remember' to justify my words, I can back them up if needed, or desired.

and Yep!

Pagan Pride I Live By the Virtues Not By the Sins.
(sounds like a good Pagan Slogan to me ,,,, really,, think I might use it if you don't mind.

then you wirte:and pagan is part of the problem as it is somehow linked with witchcraft. Thruthseek3r

That is just funny Right There,, I don't care Who you are,,, that's funny!!!
You had me going there Thruthy!!

Well, believe it or not, in the video I just linked, you could see many runes (which I will not for an obvious reason. This so said video was very relevant as to the involvement of the nazis in the occult. Hitler was not just jealous, he wanted a clear advantage by any means, that is partly why the Thule society (Thule-Gesellschaft) was created, but I am getting a bit away from the topic of the OP.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Why are people into witchcraft? I get controlling some aspect of the universe is cool and gives you a small sense of being of what you could possibly be but, what is the end game and where is it taking you?

Even after playing with alchemy and other CRAP, i have found out a few things, FAITH is still the ultimate trump card in all of this nonsense. Faith in what? No idea, just have it, undefined see how it works.

Faith can help, but the thing is it has a bad connotation sometimes because it is linked with some religion and it had been so much abused in so called "power games" in order to keep away people to reach their true potential and this is what witchcraft is about, dellusion and control to prevent you from reaching the best you can truly become as a person.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You said: (Again deadpan sounding all Serious!!)

Well, believe it or not, in the video I just linked, you could see many runes (which I will not for an obvious reason. This so said video was very relevant as to the involvement of the nazis in the occult. Hitler was not just jealous, he wanted a clear advantage by any means, that is partly why the Thule society (Thule-Gesellschaft) was created, but I am getting a bit away from the topic of the OP. Thruthseek3r

Now again,, Believe it or Not,, That Funny right Thar,, just darn right Funny as it gets!!! I am rolling over!!! Laughing this is Classic Chaos magick at it's Best!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Troll thread how cute

So you purpose Death to all who are practitioners correct..

I find it interesting you try and set your self up as something.

I do find your thread and purpose to be bigoted. I would say you are fishing for something but that seems obvious..

So why should I be afraid of necromancer faith practitioners who indulge in ritualistic cannibalism?

Of note .. are you gonna deal with all who do magic and rituals

Because it starts in house
Catholic mass
Communion (any who practice it)
Snake handlers
Revivals

Prayers before
Football
Basketball
Volleyball
Baseball

Enjoy Texas on your crusade

It was brought to you.. Do you have any CLUE what magic is?

This is no troll intentioned thread, although it might be seen as i attack directly what i consider a cursed and wrong ideology based on my experience in the matter. As to what is magick, you would have had a little idea of what I know based on the "assumed" reading of the previous post in the thread.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You might consider not doing so......

it is offensive.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.
prayer etc are the Christian invocation to God for Him to act on our behalf.
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I said "many would say". I agree that it is not but there are similarities between the mechanics of prayer and ritual. Catholics are prime examples of this. When I see a Christian dancing in circles, speaking in tongues, I can't help but wonder why they think they are so different than those they hate.

again, it's a question of power source. the Christian belief is that God ordained prayer (and dancing in the Spirit) and the enemy, being a copycat, produced twisted versions of same for his side.

(ps; do you guys really say 'nema' when you pray?)

I have no idea what you refer to when talking of the "dancing with the spirit" if you are not talking about the spirit of God. It is the only logical link I could see considering the content of your post.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Here's another for your crusade.

www.youtube.com...

It's going to take a lot more than a www. thread to change these rascals.

If we sign up for your crusade; do we get cool T shirts?

Yes I am totally aware of this truth, it needs more than a thread, but as it was stated before, the thread was intended to put in the known the former witchcraft practioners I am now their enemy and that I will do whatever is humanly possible to stop this wickedness.

As for the T-shirt, I feel a bit of troll intended, if it was, please this is not the place to do so.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 13-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

You might consider not doing so......

it is offensive.

If you picture her sitting next to you atop a wooden fence, farting while slugging you in the arm, and saying "big dawg", it's not so bad. In fact, if you add her spitting a bunch of chew out at the same time, it's down right endearing.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Would you please answer my question? Are you a 7-mountain-dominionist?

PAGANS and WICCANS are NOT demons, and they do NOT worship Satan. They are tuned in to Nature, Mother Earth, and spreading PEACE.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I can not answer the question as I do not know what is a 7-mountain-dominionist. Further clarification would help me to make a clear answer.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for adding some actual context, and hilarity.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

My friends dont seem to care, i dont really care either so im going to keep using it. Its not my responsibility how you feel and im not changing me because of it.
edit on 13-8-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9

Since witchcraft is delusional nonsense that doesn't work and isn't real. Why try and stop those people? After all there not hurting anybody! I have more of a chance getting a coughing fit off of second hand smoke.

My friend, you could not be farther from the truth and this post prove that you haven't even had any experience in the matter or it is clear attempt the ridicule the phenomenon which is very real and has to be stopped as soon as possible.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join