It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.
prayer etc are the Christian invocation to God for Him to act on our behalf.
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Scary world you live in.

Witchcraft was basically a catch-all word for anything slightly misunderstood. Back in the medieval days, it was wizardry and sorcery, etc.
Simpletons called witchcraft whenever anything was outside of their understanding (someone make gunpowder for the first time...magic and witchery, someone having a seizure, witches, etc).

so...what -is- witchcraft then? Because the only real understanding of the subject is based on profoundly stupid accounts, lies, and nonsense.

You may have to identify exactly what it is...otherwise, well, it is completely fair to associate the whole thing with the wicked witch of the west imagry...in which case, I would oppose her simply on account of her green nose.

I am talking about rituals, black magick, enochian magick, evocation, invocations and so on, not science as it is today even if some part of science could be banished because of the abuse which could result.

Thruthseek3r

I spent a number of years in my 20s exploring such things. magicks, wicca, various pagan beliefs, earth magic circles, etc etc etc, hell, even proper satanism...was truly interested in the subject. I explored many areas along the east coast in general (from Mass to Florida, eventually over to England).

I have never, ever seen any magic from any place I looked. I seen a lot of delusional people, but nope, not a single working spell, nothing that could even remotely be considered out of the ordinary.

So...I am skeptical. Have you personally seen anything (repeatable) that simply defies explanation?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I said "many would say". I agree that it is not but there are similarities between the mechanics of prayer and ritual. Catholics are prime examples of this. When I see a Christian dancing in circles, speaking in tongues, I can't help but wonder why they think they are so different than those they hate.

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

I appreciate that. There needs to me more Christians like you in Africa right about now.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Would you please define witchcraft, for the purposes of this thread. All you have done is leave the door open wide for arguments based on different perceptions of the meaning of a word and/or practice.

According to Merriam-Webster the definition of witchcraft :

1 a : the use of sorcery or magic

b : communication with the devil or with a familiar

2 : an irresistible influence or fascination

3 : wicca

It think I could agree with these definition, but these are not complete definitions of what witchcraft truly is.

According to the free dictonary by Farlex:

1. (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) the art or power of bringing magical or preternatural power to bear or the act or practice of attempting to do so

2. (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) the influence of magic or sorcery

3. fascinating or bewitching influence or charm

Here, it is getting interesting, because we get more details. The sad news is having a detailed definition of witchcraft would be hard because it encompasses so much things. Extra-sensorial perceptions: clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, telepathy, telekinesis; invocations, evocations, contacting pandimensional entities, sacrifces, the use of runes, magick symbols such as the pentagram, hexagram, heptagram and so on; divination: horoscope, tarot, scrying (magick use of a mirror), enochian magick. Any form of cults could be described as witchcraft as it deals with energy working, reiki, etc. By the way, if you thought this description was complete, indeed not and it is far from being complete considering many things I am not aware of could be witchcraft as well as forgotten magick, but anyway, you get the idea.

Let me be clear that in no way was this a complete definition of witchcraft and I doubt there will ever be because the old cults and techniques normally only changes of name and how they are presented but are sill the same things. An encyclopaedia would be needed just to regroup all of the things which are part of witchcraft.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If I want to be delusional then that is my life. But if I want to believe that I'm right and it does work and I'am not delusional only in your perception and others life you. Then that is your lives.

Who cares!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Start here if you got the guts!!

www.youtube.com...

Taking on these hombres might be biting off a little more than you can chew there amigo!!!
edit on 13-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

One of the secret societies which are doing dark rituals. This will have to be taken down someday by the ones who oppose magick and witchcraft.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You wrote: (Again, sounding very earnest and sincere)

I think you are mistaken, because clearly to the opposite, the Nazis were clearly inside the occult, Thule society is a great example of this. There was a thread I remember especially depicting how the nazis were so into the occult. Here is the link to the thread, one of the many of them by the wa if you make a search using the ATS search option. Pagan pride ... I live by the virtues not by the sins, and pagan is part of the problem as it is somehow linked with witchcraft. Thruthseek3r

Nope, I am not mistaken, but I know my History,
and Nazi Occult History is one of my favorite things to study.

So, given that I understand the difference between a Wannabee Messiah and a serious and real Master.
Hitler was the former and his Passion was in Killing off those he thought more Magickally Gifted than himself, i.e. Roma, Jews, Homosexuals and any Other than White Aryan.

Big Difference.
I don't need to reference some 'thread I remember' to justify my words, I can back them up if needed, or desired.

and Yep!

Pagan Pride I Live By the Virtues Not By the Sins.
(sounds like a good Pagan Slogan to me ,,,, really,, think I might use it if you don't mind.

then you wirte:and pagan is part of the problem as it is somehow linked with witchcraft. Thruthseek3r

That is just funny Right There,, I don't care Who you are,,, that's funny!!!
You had me going there Thruthy!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why are people into witchcraft? I get controlling some aspect of the universe is cool and gives you a small sense of being of what you could possibly be but, what is the end game and where is it taking you?

Even after playing with alchemy and other CRAP, i have found out a few things, FAITH is still the ultimate trump card in all of this nonsense. Faith in what? No idea, just have it, undefined see how it works.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
You said, (Obviously in all seriousness)

Do not underestimate to the power of the brain. If I put my energy to oppose this kind of thing, I will find the resources to end it. The fact of posting it on the internet was just to put in the known witch and witches that they now have someone else who will vehemently oppose them.

Sounds like you are still Practicing a bit of that Magick you Learned??? Hmmmmm ..... Magickal Battles,,, i have always Loved watching them........ can't wait for the fireworks!!

edit on 8/13/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: added: Magickal Battles,,, i have always Loved watching them........ can't wait for the fireworks!!

Not exactly, even if it seemed to be as this, I was refering to the fact of putting my energies to find solutions and stop the wickedness of those occult practioners.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Troll thread how cute

So you purpose Death to all who are practitioners correct..

I find it interesting you try and set your self up as something.

I do find your thread and purpose to be bigoted. I would say you are fishing for something but that seems obvious..

So why should I be afraid of necromancer faith practitioners who indulge in ritualistic cannibalism?

Of note .. are you gonna deal with all who do magic and rituals

Because it starts in house
Catholic mass
Communion (any who practice it)
Snake handlers
Revivals

Prayers before
Football
Basketball
Volleyball
Baseball

Enjoy Texas on your crusade

It was brought to you.. Do you have any CLUE what magic is?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I said "many would say". I agree that it is not but there are similarities between the mechanics of prayer and ritual. Catholics are prime examples of this. When I see a Christian dancing in circles, speaking in tongues, I can't help but wonder why they think they are so different than those they hate.

again, it's a question of power source. the Christian belief is that God ordained prayer (and dancing in the Spirit) and the enemy, being a copycat, produced twisted versions of same for his side.

(ps; do you guys really say 'nema' when you pray?)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Here's another for your crusade.

www.youtube.com...

It's going to take a lot more than a www. thread to change these rascals.

If we sign up for your crusade; do we get cool T shirts?

link   

Would you please answer my question? Are you a 7-mountain-dominionist?

PAGANS and WICCANS are NOT demons, and they do NOT worship Satan. They are tuned in to Nature, Mother Earth, and spreading PEACE.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

link   

Since witchcraft is delusional nonsense that doesn't work and isn't real. Why try and stop those people? After all there not hurting anybody! I have more of a chance getting a coughing fit off of second hand smoke.

link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I think witches are kind of cool, the good witches anyway. Some of the cults are bad but some are just normal people practicing their beliefs. Don't underestimate the power of witchcraft, the human mind when linked to others has great powers. Powers to make things happen. Most witches are funloving beings, not cruel evil beings. Herbalists were targeted as witches in the past also, some were good people.

I think we are going to have to straighten out the alchemists again though... Actually The overpriced pharma companies and food chemists that peddle unnatural chemistry, not the little guy that studies alchemy as a hobby.

There are not good witches, it is the sad part, witchcraft is simply bad because it deals with pandimensional entities which demands energy and sacrifices sometimes. War is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Start here if you got the guts!!

www.youtube.com...

Taking on these hombres might be biting off a little more than you can chew there amigo!!!
edit on 13-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Ritualistic murders of children, it is sad, but it is a reality and the sooner we acknoledge this as being real, the sooner we start on thinking about doing something against wickedness, against witchcraft.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I dont think you know what your talking about here big dawg.

Man, i am reading a whole bunch of ignorance here. To respond directly to your post

PAGANS and WICCANS are NOT demons, and they do NOT worship Satan. They are tuned in to Nature, Mother Earth, and spreading PEACE.

Do you know the correct mythology and context of the word satan and where it comes from and what it means?

You really gotta do a lot of research into mythology and history to really have a clue what Satan is. No its not Saturn either.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

War is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

THIS ^^^ is ridiculous.

It is the capitalist system and Abrahamic religions that are CAUSING these problems.

How in the world did you get the idea it was "pagans" and "witchcraft"?

Ridiculous.
I don't often get this 'huffy', but ---- this is just IGNORANT.
Do some real research. Educate yourself.
Please.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Your wrong. Sorry man you need to go play with some Aleister Crowley stuff before you come here decrying that NONSENSE.

Your clueless.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

You obviously know nothing about "Wicca" or "witch-craft." Are you a 7-mountain-dominionist????
Sounds like it.

Wiccans work IN HARMONY with nature, and the elements......toward GOOD ends......

"If it harm none, do as you will"

(the original is "An it harm none.")

Now, tell me how the freaking Abrahamic religions are "HARMING NONE"...... !!!!! You can't.

:shk:

Do as you will = Do as though will, the same thing as the Devil worshipper and occult practitioner Aleister Crowley said. i could go into great details as to how bad the fact you accept what you just said truly is to your soul (is it sold by the way?), but instead I will post this video.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join