It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It is the capitalist system and Abrahamic religions that are CAUSING these problems.

This is the same rhetoric used against the Jews by the Nazi's.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Your wrong. Sorry man you need to go play with some Aleister Crowley stuff before you come here decrying that NONSENSE.

Your clueless.

Yeah you proved my point!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

Originally posted by Cuervo

um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.
prayer etc are the Christian invocation to God for Him to act on our behalf.
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I said "many would say". I agree that it is not but there are similarities between the mechanics of prayer and ritual. Catholics are prime examples of this. When I see a Christian dancing in circles, speaking in tongues, I can't help but wonder why they think they are so different than those they hate.

again, it's a question of power source. the Christian belief is that God ordained prayer (and dancing in the Spirit) and the enemy, being a copycat, produced twisted versions of same for his side.

(ps; do you guys really say 'nema' when you pray?)

Again, I agree. It's the source. I don't believe in the YHWH cult pantheons and they don't subscribe to mine. The actions have parallels and that's my point.

As far as "Nema", are you talking about the author? She was a Thelemic adherent but that's not witchcraft. That's ceremonial magick. Big difference. Why would somebody pray about her?

link   

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9

Who cares!

I do.

People can believe what they want. that's fine. The ops, if you read the rhetoric, is edging on inquisition and fighting..
They fight witchcraft still in the world
by fire
watch the video.

Who cares?
You mean, you don't?

link   
reply to post by onequestion

Erm, YES, I do, little dawg.
I spent years learning "Wicca" - and there is NOTHING in Wicca that is harmful.

I know EXACTLY what I am talking about - I have pagan friends, I have been involved in "wicca" classes and groups.....I have practiced it, and studied it: and in Wicca, there is NOTHING that is ominous or dangerous to others.
NOTHING.

link   

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

Whenl you said: um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.

It reminded me of a time a good Christian Friend invited me to speak with a Christian friend of hers who had just spent the New years eve of 2000 waiting for Jesus to return to Jerusalem. For her it was a chance to get the two people she knew, who knew the Bible well, Myself and her friend, "Bob"

We got to talking about how God "Dwells" within someone, and I asked him if God was in, my friend, her husband and her child??" and he answered enthusiastically ''Yes, Of Course"

My Friend asked if he was in Me...

""NO!!" emphatically "NO"

My Friend and her Husband looked at me and Understood.

Sadly, You will Not.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Witches weren't behind the wars, greedy and power hungry people were. Those who try to defend themselves should not be considered evil, the one provoking the aggression are the ones that are bad.

Sure there are some evil witches as there are some evil Christians. You can't judge a whole group by some of the people.

link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Dear ATsers,

I am making this thread because I believe witchcraft is a thing which is very real and because i beilieve it is time to think about it seriously.

You seem confused, the Harry Potter movies were not documentaries!

The Harry Potter movies were made to lead ourselves as thinking as this kind of thing being ridiculous, not real and so on. Many hidden symbolism of the occult at it's worst is in these movies if you take time to analyze and notice, but this is not the point. Witchcraft is very real my friend, and I was a former practioner of magick before leaving it all. I could almost influence the weather simply with my thought, by this is a whole another story.

Thruthseek3r

link   

Your point is arrogant and ignorant at the same time. If you had any balls and really wanted to find out i bet you could be ran through a few right of passage rituals that would completely alter your sense of awareness.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus

How exactly do you plan on fighting this? Be specific; other than using the "power of [your] brain".

If you read one of my replies of above, which might be further in the thread than the post you quoted, you might find more details. Although I will not put into details the whole strategy for putting down witches, Lucifer, the cursed dragon and so on, but I have a plan and a clever one, that's all I will reveal about this.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You and onequestion need to get on my level before you start trying to argue with me. Your all missing my point. I guess I disguised the argument to well. Yeah I care if people are being killed for it. But I'am not for abandoning the craft.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

What about dangerous to yourself?

Also, Satan, what were the Christians truly describing in the bible when they talk about Satan? I'm just curious about your point of view on this subject.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Your point is arrogant and ignorant at the same time. If you had any balls and really wanted to find out i bet you could be ran through a few right of passage rituals that would completely alter your sense of awareness.

Again get on my level before you come arguing because As you can red in your own reply. You don't even know where my stance is. Ignorant and arrogant who?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

It is not bigotry, witchcraft is pure evilness because it leads one to have ways of removing others power or harass them just for the pure fact of egotism or because of envy

I think you are confusing "witchcraft" with just being a ass hat (asshatcraft?).

It is not about genocide, it is about stopping the dark and occult rituals, stop magick, stop the sacrifice and the many cults here in this world, this is what it is all about.

What if you fail? What then? Would you eventually kill us?

I enjoy my rituals. I enjoy the occult. I enjoy magick. The only thing I sacrifice is my time and passion that it takes to help others.

I'm not sure you actually understand what you are talking about. You are blaming a tool for the works of some people you don't like. It would be like blaming guns for Hitler's actions. It was also the guns that stopped him.

You enjoy the rituals, but what about your soul, what about your spirit? What happens to them when you do your rituals ? You think this is fun !!! Then you have no idea what your are dealing with and I wish you good luck when the time will be you will understand you made a terrible mistake. One does not get out of the occult that easily, thrust me.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Im not procraft persay so if you were for abandoning it i probably wouldn't be bothered. I misread your post so i was thinking you meant it was all delusional. I am not pro craft by any means but to dismiss it at delusional or nonsense is downright arrogant.

Apologies.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

You are wrong just by the fact of the word "invocation". Invocation is the contacting or summoning of the entities which resides in the lower realms also known as underworld and hell.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Another target for your collection....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

There are not good witches, it is the sad part, witchcraft is simply bad because it deals with pandimensional entities which demands energy and sacrifices sometimes.

So does Football or playing guitar. Any craft takes energy and sacrifice.

Originally posted by thruthseek3rWar is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

Wait... are you just pulling our legs now? Why would you use war as an example?! Don't you find that as even the slightest bit ironic?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Scary world you live in.

Witchcraft was basically a catch-all word for anything slightly misunderstood. Back in the medieval days, it was wizardry and sorcery, etc.
Simpletons called witchcraft whenever anything was outside of their understanding (someone make gunpowder for the first time...magic and witchery, someone having a seizure, witches, etc).

so...what -is- witchcraft then? Because the only real understanding of the subject is based on profoundly stupid accounts, lies, and nonsense.

You may have to identify exactly what it is...otherwise, well, it is completely fair to associate the whole thing with the wicked witch of the west imagry...in which case, I would oppose her simply on account of her green nose.

I am talking about rituals, black magick, enochian magick, evocation, invocations and so on, not science as it is today even if some part of science could be banished because of the abuse which could result.

Thruthseek3r

I spent a number of years in my 20s exploring such things. magicks, wicca, various pagan beliefs, earth magic circles, etc etc etc, hell, even proper satanism...was truly interested in the subject. I explored many areas along the east coast in general (from Mass to Florida, eventually over to England).

I have never, ever seen any magic from any place I looked. I seen a lot of delusional people, but nope, not a single working spell, nothing that could even remotely be considered out of the ordinary.

So...I am skeptical. Have you personally seen anything (repeatable) that simply defies explanation?

Here is the link to a book named Enochian Vision Magick on page 4 you have many clear sentences of such things as you claim, but as I decided to get out of this stuff, wicked and cursed are you witches, you will need to read it for yourself. In no way I will recite antyhing magickal for the simple and clear purpose that I am out of this thing for good.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

War is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

THIS ^^^ is ridiculous.

It is the capitalist system and Abrahamic religions that are CAUSING these problems.

How in the world did you get the idea it was "pagans" and "witchcraft"?

Ridiculous.
I don't often get this 'huffy', but ---- this is just IGNORANT.
Do some real research. Educate yourself.
Please.

and non-Abrahamic religious peoples don't go to war? nonsense. war, sadly, is a regular phenomena.

in re; 'Nema'; it's 'Amen' spelled backwards. I read somethng years ago that Wiccans end their prays that way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join