It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dear ATsers,

I am making this thread because I believe witchcraft is a thing which is very real and because i beilieve it is time to think about it seriously. From my own personal experiences, I had many occasions which I had some insights with extra-sensorial perception of many kinds to discover later it was witchcraft to a certain exxtent.

I now tell you that in former life from now on, I oppose any kind of witchcraft and I will fight with my heart at it's deepest level in order to stop it any way whatever the cost may be. I learned how bad it is, how it is corrupting our own soul and so it must be prevented to do any further damage to the human race, yet there is still some hope.

It was presented in another thread named Welcome to planet salem how we are involved in this in our everyday life without even realizing it with our repetitive routine and ritual and so on. I suggest you read the thread to find precisely what i am talking about.

I now testify that I Thruthseek3r oppose any former witch or any individual part of witchcraft on a voluntary basis. No matter how much torment I could expose myself to, the ones who are in the known of the matters going on, what is at stake, the energy game of this planet, I tell you your little game of control will come to an end and again I oppose such things. This is for freedom, this is against wickedness, this to end witchcraft.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Well pack your bags and head to salem..lots of wichcraft in my neck of the woods....they seem ok in my opinion...I think you need to refocus you energy...quite sure witches are not the problem today...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Scary world you live in.

Witchcraft was basically a catch-all word for anything slightly misunderstood. Back in the medieval days, it was wizardry and sorcery, etc.
Simpletons called witchcraft whenever anything was outside of their understanding (someone make gunpowder for the first time...magic and witchery, someone having a seizure, witches, etc).

so...what -is- witchcraft then? Because the only real understanding of the subject is based on profoundly stupid accounts, lies, and nonsense.

You may have to identify exactly what it is...otherwise, well, it is completely fair to associate the whole thing with the wicked witch of the west imagry...in which case, I would oppose her simply on account of her green nose.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I now testify that I Thruthseek3r oppose any former witch or any individual part of witchcraft on a voluntary basis. No matter how much torment I could expose myself to, the ones who are in the known of the matters going on, what is at stake, the energy game of this planet, I tell you your little game of control will come to an end and again I oppose such things. This is for freedom, this is against wickedness, this to end witchcraft.

Nice speech.....not quite sure how you posting a bit of a rant and testifying on the internet is going to help "end witchcraft" though

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Dear ATsers,

I am making this thread because I believe witchcraft is a thing which is very real and because i beilieve it is time to think about it seriously.

I take my witchcraft very seriously, thank you very much.

From my own personal experiences, I had many occasions which I had some insights with extra-sensorial perception of many kinds to discover later it was witchcraft to a certain exxtent.

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

I now tell you that in former life from now on, I oppose any kind of witchcraft and I will fight with my heart at it's deepest level in order to stop it any way whatever the cost may be. I learned how bad it is, how it is corrupting our own soul and so it must be prevented to do any further damage to the human race, yet there is still some hope.

So what? You want to just start genociding us again?

Thanks for that. It's so nice being surrounded by all this brotherly love that Christians are supposed to espouse. Oh wait, that's bigotry, not love. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Would you please define witchcraft, for the purposes of this thread. All you have done is leave the door open wide for arguments based on different perceptions of the meaning of a word and/or practice.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I am sorry you wish to go on a Crusade,
but for those who wish to see how a lot of your neighbors really are living in the Modern World,

Check out a Pagan Pride Event near you. Most happen around the Fall Equinox, as our local one does each year.

Here is a link to help educate yourself if you wish to see Pagans and Witches up close near you.

Other sources include but are not limited to Witches' Voice.

Good Luck with your Crusade,
Pagans will Not be so Compliant in your wishes to eradicate them this go 'round.
Your energy would do well to see how much we are alike instead of demonizing us all like we are sub human. This will not work again, as it didn't work the last time Nazi like thought raised it's ugly head.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Scary world you live in.

Witchcraft was basically a catch-all word for anything slightly misunderstood. Back in the medieval days, it was wizardry and sorcery, etc.
Simpletons called witchcraft whenever anything was outside of their understanding (someone make gunpowder for the first time...magic and witchery, someone having a seizure, witches, etc).

so...what -is- witchcraft then? Because the only real understanding of the subject is based on profoundly stupid accounts, lies, and nonsense.

You may have to identify exactly what it is...otherwise, well, it is completely fair to associate the whole thing with the wicked witch of the west imagry...in which case, I would oppose her simply on account of her green nose.

I am talking about rituals, black magick, enochian magick, evocation, invocations and so on, not science as it is today even if some part of science could be banished because of the abuse which could result.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

Well pack your bags and head to salem..lots of wichcraft in my neck of the woods....they seem ok in my opinion...I think you need to refocus you energy...quite sure witches are not the problem today...

I quite truly think the thing to be the opposite, I think witchcraft has to be dealt with if we are to stop in a way wickedness.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Nice speech.....not quite sure how you posting a bit of a rant and testifying on the internet is going to help "end witchcraft" though

Do not underestimate to the power of the brain. If I put my energy to oppose this kind of thing, I will find the resources to end it. The fact of posting it on the internet was just to put in the known witch and witches that they now have someone else who will vehemently oppose them.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Dear ATsers,

I am making this thread because I believe witchcraft is a thing which is very real and because i beilieve it is time to think about it seriously.

I take my witchcraft very seriously, thank you very much.

From my own personal experiences, I had many occasions which I had some insights with extra-sensorial perception of many kinds to discover later it was witchcraft to a certain exxtent.

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

So what? You want to just start genociding us again?

Thanks for that. It's so nice being surrounded by all this brotherly love that Christians are supposed to espouse. Oh wait, that's bigotry, not love. My mistake.

It is not bigotry, witchcraft is pure evilness because it leads one to have ways of removing others power or harass them just for the pure fact of egotism or because of envy, this I have experienced a lot while practicing magick and I know for sure so no bigotry because wickedness is at stake here.

It is not about genocide, it is about stopping the dark and occult rituals, stop magick, stop the sacrifice and the many cults here in this world, this is what it is all about.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The fact of posting it on the internet was just to put in the known witch and witches that they now have someone else who will vehemently oppose them.

Good because, up until you posted this, pagan communities were totally unaware of there being an element in society that rabidly hated them.

Maybe we'll change their sinful and demonic ways now. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You said, (Obviously in all seriousness)

Do not underestimate to the power of the brain. If I put my energy to oppose this kind of thing, I will find the resources to end it. The fact of posting it on the internet was just to put in the known witch and witches that they now have someone else who will vehemently oppose them.

Sounds like you are still Practicing a bit of that Magick you Learned??? Hmmmmm ..... Magickal Battles,,, i have always Loved watching them........ can't wait for the fireworks!!

edit on 8/13/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: added: Magickal Battles,,, i have always Loved watching them........ can't wait for the fireworks!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Start here if you got the guts!!

www.youtube.com...

Taking on these hombres might be biting off a little more than you can chew there amigo!!!
edit on 13-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Well I am sorry you wish to go on a Crusade,
but for those who wish to see how a lot of your neighbors really are living in the Modern World,

Check out a Pagan Pride Event near you. Most happen around the Fall Equinox, as our local one does each year.

Here is a link to help educate yourself if you wish to see Pagans and Witches up close near you.

Other sources include but are not limited to Witches' Voice.

Good Luck with your Crusade,
Pagans will Not be so Compliant in your wishes to eradicate them this go 'round.
Your energy would do well to see how much we are alike instead of demonizing us all like we are sub human. This will not work again, as it didn't work the last time Nazi like thought raised it's ugly head.

I think you are mistaken, because clearly to the opposite, the Nazis were clearly inside the occult, Thule society is a great example of this. There was a thread I remember especially depicting how the nazis were so into the occult. Here is the link to the thread, one of the many of them by the wa if you make a search using the ATS search option.

Pagan pride ... I live by the virtues not by the sins, and pagan is part of the problem as it is somehow linked with witchcraft.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think witches are kind of cool, the good witches anyway. Some of the cults are bad but some are just normal people practicing their beliefs. Don't underestimate the power of witchcraft, the human mind when linked to others has great powers. Powers to make things happen. Most witches are funloving beings, not cruel evil beings. Herbalists were targeted as witches in the past also, some were good people.

I think we are going to have to straighten out the alchemists again though... Actually The overpriced pharma companies and food chemists that peddle unnatural chemistry, not the little guy that studies alchemy as a hobby.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You obviously know nothing about "Wicca" or "witch-craft." Are you a 7-mountain-dominionist????
Sounds like it.

Wiccans work IN HARMONY with nature, and the elements......toward GOOD ends......

"If it harm none, do as you will"

(the original is "An it harm none.")

Now, tell me how the freaking Abrahamic religions are "HARMING NONE"...... !!!!! You can't.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Dear ATsers,

You seem confused, the Harry Potter movies were not documentaries!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

How exactly do you plan on fighting this? Be specific; other than using the "power of [your] brain".

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It is not bigotry, witchcraft is pure evilness because it leads one to have ways of removing others power or harass them just for the pure fact of egotism or because of envy

I think you are confusing "witchcraft" with just being a ass hat (asshatcraft?).

It is not about genocide, it is about stopping the dark and occult rituals, stop magick, stop the sacrifice and the many cults here in this world, this is what it is all about.

What if you fail? What then? Would you eventually kill us?

I enjoy my rituals. I enjoy the occult. I enjoy magick. The only thing I sacrifice is my time and passion that it takes to help others.

I'm not sure you actually understand what you are talking about. You are blaming a tool for the works of some people you don't like. It would be like blaming guns for Hitler's actions. It was also the guns that stopped him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join