It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Would you please answer my question? Are you a 7-mountain-dominionist?

PAGANS and WICCANS are NOT demons, and they do NOT worship Satan. They are tuned in to Nature, Mother Earth, and spreading PEACE.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I can not answer the question as I do not know what is a 7-mountain-dominionist. Further clarification would help me to make a clear answer.

Thruthseek3r

I Just Love it When they Don't Know What they Are! Too Cute, and Funny as All Get Out!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

War is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

THIS ^^^ is ridiculous.

It is the capitalist system and Abrahamic religions that are CAUSING these problems.

How in the world did you get the idea it was "pagans" and "witchcraft"?

Ridiculous.
I don't often get this 'huffy', but ---- this is just IGNORANT.
Do some real research. Educate yourself.
Please.

This is simple, follow the money, the great leaders and richest people of the world and by studying them you would realize that they are in witchcraft one way or another. It is not exclusively these people, but many of them simply are involved in this.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Why are people into witchcraft? I get controlling some aspect of the universe is cool and gives you a small sense of being of what you could possibly be but, what is the end game and where is it taking you?

Even after playing with alchemy and other CRAP, i have found out a few things, FAITH is still the ultimate trump card in all of this nonsense. Faith in what? No idea, just have it, undefined see how it works.

Faith can help, but the thing is it has a bad connotation sometimes because it is linked with some religion and it had been so much abused in so called "power games" in order to keep away people to reach their true potential and this is what witchcraft is about, dellusion and control to prevent you from reaching the best you can truly become as a person.

Thruthseek3r

Exclusionist ideology with its own flavour of sinister sauce...faith-based...whatever...the machinery operates equally well without the bobble-head name on the forehead game of divide and conquer...so you fell over ice-skating and got your fingers scuffed by a passing blade, poor thingy...grow up and the bogey man under the bed disappears (faith/fear based)...take charge, you do have the means and the wherewithall and the observational acumen to put these pieces together...just don't put them together (like jigsaw pieces cut from the same die) to create a Heironymous Bosch painting, that confirms your fear ...jigsaw makers around the world will go out of business!

Å99

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

War is a good example of mass murdering for the use of the energy when people dies and blood is of great importance in this level of occult practices.

THIS ^^^ is ridiculous.

It is the capitalist system and Abrahamic religions that are CAUSING these problems.

How in the world did you get the idea it was "pagans" and "witchcraft"?

Ridiculous.
I don't often get this 'huffy', but ---- this is just IGNORANT.
Do some real research. Educate yourself.
Please.

This is simple, follow the money, the great leaders and richest people of the world and by studying them you would realize that they are in witchcraft one way or another. It is not exclusively these people, but many of them simply are involved in this.

Thruthseek3r

Again, I think you are confusing "witchcraft" with "ceremonial magick". One is spiritual and the other is secular.

The people you are probably thinking of are simply ceremonial magick practitioners. Those are the guys you see summoning demons and what not. Not witches.

If you can name one genuine witch in some sort of powerful position, I'd be glad to hear it. The closest I can think of would be Margot Adler and she's just a journalist.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9

Who cares!

I do.

People can believe what they want. that's fine. The ops, if you read the rhetoric, is edging on inquisition and fighting..
They fight witchcraft still in the world
by fire
watch the video.

Who cares?
You mean, you don't?

This is abuse, i mean I am totally against this, nobody should be killed for such a practice, this is way too radical in my opinion. Prison would be a more viable option but to do so we would need very clear basis and ways of proving the phenomenon in order to state it as a "crime against humanity".

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by works4dhs

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.
prayer etc are the Christian invocation to God for Him to act on our behalf.
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

Whenl you said: um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.
witchcraft gets its power from...well, definitely not God, so must be from somethig else?

It reminded me of a time a good Christian Friend invited me to speak with a Christian friend of hers who had just spent the New years eve of 2000 waiting for Jesus to return to Jerusalem. For her it was a chance to get the two people she knew, who knew the Bible well, Myself and her friend, "Bob"

We got to talking about how God "Dwells" within someone, and I asked him if God was in, my friend, her husband and her child??" and he answered enthusiastically ''Yes, Of Course"

My Friend asked if he was in Me...

""NO!!" emphatically "NO"

My Friend and her Husband looked at me and Understood.

Sadly, You will Not.

Invocation to God ??? Invocation as I said earlier is to contact or summon an entity of the underworld or hell, definitely no link with good, just to make this clear.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Witches weren't behind the wars, greedy and power hungry people were. Those who try to defend themselves should not be considered evil, the one provoking the aggression are the ones that are bad.

Sure there are some evil witches as there are some evil Christians. You can't judge a whole group by some of the people.

The practice is none the less wicked when you consider to very potential of it. As I said earlier too, it opens one up to many negative influence of pan-dimensional entities and it burns you down one little piece at a time from my own experience.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The "New Apostolic Reformation" and the "Seven Mountain Dominionists" are extreme right-wing Christians who are hell-bent (heh) on taking over the USA, and the world.

I suggest that you do a simple Google search for both phrases. These are the Evangelical politicians and Televangelists ....... the Zionists and Zealots.....

New Apostolic Reformation Watcb is a good place to start.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The "New Apostolic Reformation" and the "Seven Mountain Dominionists" are extreme right-wing Christians who are hell-bent (heh) on taking over the USA, and the world.

I suggest that you do a simple Google search for both phrases. These are the Evangelical politicians and Televangelists ....... the Zionists and Zealots.....

New Apostolic Reformation Watcb is a good place to start.

Why would you tell him how to contact them?!

The idea is to keep those people away from people like the OP.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by onequestion

Erm, YES, I do, little dawg.
I spent years learning "Wicca" - and there is NOTHING in Wicca that is harmful.

I know EXACTLY what I am talking about - I have pagan friends, I have been involved in "wicca" classes and groups.....I have practiced it, and studied it: and in Wicca, there is NOTHING that is ominous or dangerous to others.
NOTHING.

Nothing you are aware of but did you grand master witch or coven leader tell you the truth as to what you truly worship in the backside? I am sure she did not and this is exactly why witchcraft is wrong, because of what you truly worship but that you are definitely unaware of.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Why would you tell him how to contact them?!

Nono, Cuervo....this is a site dedicated to monitoring them -- and exposing them..... for the nefarious group they are.......

it's a 'whistle-blowing' site.....check it out!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by works4dhs

Many would consider prayer, faith healing, and other Christian customs as witchcraft, as well.

um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.

I personally want nothing to do with the craft, but I bear no ill will towards its practitioners, though I feel bad for them spiritually. anti-witch violence in the past was not Bibically supported and is frankly a stain on the reputation of the body of Christ.

Whenl you said: um...no. supernatural, by definition, but not witchcraft.

It reminded me of a time a good Christian Friend invited me to speak with a Christian friend of hers who had just spent the New years eve of 2000 waiting for Jesus to return to Jerusalem. For her it was a chance to get the two people she knew, who knew the Bible well, Myself and her friend, "Bob"

We got to talking about how God "Dwells" within someone, and I asked him if God was in, my friend, her husband and her child??" and he answered enthusiastically ''Yes, Of Course"

My Friend asked if he was in Me...

""NO!!" emphatically "NO"

My Friend and her Husband looked at me and Understood.

Sadly, You will Not.

Invocation to God ??? Invocation as I said earlier is to contact or summon an entity of the underworld or hell, definitely no link with good, just to make this clear.

Thruthseek3r

Just to Make it Abundantly Clear.............

What???

I am So Laughing ,,,, this is just Monty Python as it gets!!!

That right Thar is FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!! Invocation to God??????

I summon the Doctor (Strange?) This is Comic!! Classic,,,

Just to make it Clear.

Rich.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

You and onequestion need to get on my level before you start trying to argue with me. Your all missing my point. I guess I disguised the argument to well. Yeah I care if people are being killed for it. But I'am not for abandoning the craft.

The craft is cursed and you know it, at least you will one day or another. Power corrupts and mostly all people know it and as long as you think this is wrong, you will get deeper and deeper and the more deep you will get, the darker the things will become.

It seems very funny and without any consequence on the outside and this is to attract people to it. they label it white magick or trivialize it in order for you to see it as something completely normal or not hurtful
(but what about your soul?), but in reality you do not even grasp how dark this truly is, how addicting it will become and how haunted you will become when you will try to leave it.

On the haunted part, I can confirm as I currently am hunted by nasty spirits trying to make me commit sins and becoming impure, they love it, but in no way I get back in witchcraft or will in any way, this is a real curse.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Nothing you are aware of but did you grand master witch or coven leader tell you the truth as to what you truly worship in the backside? I am sure she did not and this is exactly why witchcraft is wrong, because of what you truly worship but that you are definitely unaware of.

Whatever.

I'm very sure of what I was taught and what I'm aware of - and it has NOTHING to do with 'satan'......or 'hell'.......
your 'rant' is coming unraveled.

And it was a "he." It isn't "wrong" when people are communing with nature......
:shk:

But, I don't expect people like you to actually look into it - you're all too worried about the fictitious "hell" - and don't even bother to look into where THAT notion came from.
Sad.

edit on 13-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Another target for your collection....

www.youtube.com...

Let me be clear, I will not haunt these people who practices witchcraft as it is seen in movies and so on. I have a plan and a clever one that is for sure, but do not think about it as in a movie, you could not be farther from the truth.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This is simple, follow the money, the great leaders and richest people of the world

You mean like the Roman Catholic Church? The "too-big-to-fail" banks? Wall Street?

Yeah.
Well, I happen to LIKE Pope Francis. At least he has the 'nads to say "This Is Ridiculous......And Wrong."

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The people I know who practice witchcraft are the Pagan witches. It is more like getting in sink with the mother goddess. There are many names for the mother goddess, it is basically communicating with the spirit of the earth. I think the earth is a viable way to get to god, god being the head of all that is. God is not a being anyway, God is a path to collective consciousness.

This thread is getting a little like it is on PaganSpace.

edit on 13-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

You and onequestion need to get on my level before you start trying to argue with me. Your all missing my point. I guess I disguised the argument to well. Yeah I care if people are being killed for it. But I'am not for abandoning the craft.

The craft is cursed and you know it, at least you will one day or another. Power corrupts and mostly all people know it and as long as you think this is wrong, you will get deeper and deeper and the more deep you will get, the darker the things will become.

It seems very funny and without any consequence on the outside and this is to attract people to it. they label it white magick or trivialize it in order for you to see it as something completely normal or not hurtful
(but what about your soul?), but in reality you do not even grasp how dark this truly is, how addicting it will become and how haunted you will become when you will try to leave it.

On the haunted part, I can confirm as I currently am hunted by nasty spirits trying to make me commit sins and becoming impure, they love it, but in no way I get back in witchcraft or will in any way, this is a real curse.

Thruthseek3r

Tulpa creation is nothing new...operational exigences aside...personal responsibility is a lesson hard learned...at the least, you could hide from the hunters (like hide from yourself) delay the inevitable, or embrace an ideaology of warring gods...I can't stop laughing...

Å99

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
so, NOW We Know...

You got a few boogers after you! Nasty Spirits? Trying to make you do impure things?

Don't blame demons,, maybe it is just who you are,, ,,, and that is OK,,,

Now if you DO have some Entities after you,, What did you Summon?

Again,, seems as if you haven't given up your quest for Magick yet..

Exorcists can help you,, if nothing more than psychologically,, maybe you should visit one and remind him to get the One that is Pushing You to Exterminate Witches...... This is your most Troublesome Demon.
Those kind of Nasty spirits need to be dealt with ,,, and if you are not capable, I know some who are and would gladly rid you of this Avenging Demon that is pestering you so deeply to cause you to believe you are a One Man Ninja Show against all Witches.

We survived the Witches Hammer before,,

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Christians are not supposed to judge, that is for god to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join