It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Many years ago there was this guy that went around ICQ and found people that practiced Witchcraft and would either beat them up severely or kill them so I head. I was told to remove my status as such and did. A friend of mine got killed and the story goes it was that murderer but it was recorded as "death by natural cause", only that person was a 16-year-old girl. This was the first time I knew someone outside of family to have died. Afterwards I seeked revenge (as like any other person my age would do) and posted my status as a Witchcraft practitioner but never was approached.

I don't know what happened, if they ever caught that murderer or if he was ever real. However the thought of people killing each other over a way of life is plain stupid. I may have only practiced Witchcraft for a little bit but I continued to use psychokinesis even to this day. Because of that one event however, my views on humanity changed forever.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Truthseeker I get the sense that you are a good person who is having a hard time...and that saddens me...I am going to do for you the only thing that I can think of to help...I am going to keep you in my daily thoughts and nightly prayers that you get through this and that you are granted a quiet mind and peaceful spirit...Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself...sincerely, shells4u
edit on 8/14/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Well pack your bags and head to salem..lots of wichcraft in my neck of the woods....they seem ok in my opinion...I think you need to refocus you energy...quite sure witches are not the problem today...

I quite truly think the thing to be the opposite, I think witchcraft has to be dealt with if we are to stop in a way wickedness.

Thruthseek3r

I would think that shutting down rampant human greed and self-entitlement would be much more effective than hunting down "witches" if what you really want is for humanity to "stop in a way of wickedness". Shut down the briefcase crowd. They're the ones spreading misery from one end of the globe to the other. Witches don't even exist, if what you mean by witches is what I think you mean by witches. Witches won't steal your home and your future from you. Witches won't swindle you out of years worth of premiums and then throw a team of lawyers at you when you try to collect on the exact deal that they made with you when you get sick. Witches won't scuttle your nation's entire treasury and terrorize your society as they do so to keep anyone from figuring out what's happening.

Get with the ugly truth about the human being, and what it does to its own on this planet. There's plenty of vengeance due for all that's become of life on Earth, but it's crap like "witches" and "demons" that give cover for the real malignancies that spread their diseases while folks like you work to distract attention with your centuries-old craziness. Hell, and the real villains of this world don't even have to pay you to run cover for them. They got a pretty sweet deal going with you people.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Magic/Witchcraft is using Intention/Energy in order to manipulate reality.

Christians do this all the time. They pray to have someone to be in their religion even though they claim they believe in free-will. In reality it is psychic attack.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Originally posted by spartacus699
Satan always has copied Gods ideas. So for example God number is 777. Satans is 666.

Where did you get that idea from, that God's number is 777? Certainly not the bible (which I assume you believe in since you make the Satan = 666 connection).

God's star is the star of david which represents balance between heaven and earth.

And where did you get that from? Where in The Bible does it talk about a star representing God? I do know of a star that represented a false god though.

You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. - Act 7:43

Satans is the penagram which represents imbalance.

It represents the 5 elements and protection and in the earlier Christianity it was a sign of the 5 wounds of Jesus Christ.

Even satanists are taught that the actual spiritual character of "the devil" is a lie.

Only fake Satanists who are actually atheists who use Satan as a mascot.

They're motto is "do as thou wilt"

That's called Thelema, not Satanism. It was made by Aleister Crowley, someone who called himself the devil just to scare people and to use that as a gimmick.

don't worry about anything to do with who actually runs it.

Not true, some Satanists believe that Christians (The Pope, The Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons and all of those groups that believe in "The Creator") runs the world.

hey're called Satanists but they don't believe in an actual satan.

Then they aren't Satanists. They are atheists who use Satan as a gimmick. True Satanists believe in Satan.

But again All of them are deceived but also run by Satan which include:

Illuminati

It may be true, but they do not run the world. That is the biggest lie being put out there now. It is really The Freemasons. Jay-Z was caught in a free-mason lounge, not an illuminati. Most of the rulers are zionists and freemasons - not illuminati. The illuminati is ancient but one sect of it got shut down by the pope a few centuries ago and because he was made that they were teaching people to wake up to the lies of the church which took advantage of them through fear taking their money and having them listen to the pope's every word. So of course since the pope was/is powerful he shut them down and called them devil-worshipers to scare everyone away.

Witchcraft

Not only witchcraft but also astrology. They are using this to keep negativity around meanwhile scaring the majority through hollywood movies and such to stay away from it so that there will be nothing positive to go against it.

So witches, they believe in so many goofy ideas. All this mother nature BS

I'm not surprised you don't appreciate Mother Nature (The Planet). The Book of Revelations makes it clear that God's only intention is to send angels to destroy the earth and to be worshiped.

it's all a form of deception to understanding the true power behind it, which is Satan and demons.

Well, there are also angels like Michael but I don't trust them because of things like what is talked about in the book of revelations (god sending angels to deceive, destroy, and conquer). Not all of it is Satan and Demons but I do trust them more and I am not ignorant of the fact that they are powerful in this stuff.

Again all it is is Satan copying God's ideas. that's it.

It seems the other way around. The legend about The Serpent God of Earth of Water and Magic is WAAY older than the bible. So it is actually the bible that copied Satan.

Look at the Sumerian texts from thousands of years ago before the bible. It talks about Eden and The Serpent God of Earth.

In The Greek legends there is Poseidon associated with The Trident, Water and who has a half-human and half-serpent body who rebelled against the gods.

There is also Shiva, another being associated with The Trident, the water element and the serpent.

The bible changed ancient stories around.

Christians are good with mind-control trying to teach everyone the religion at a young age and get them to fear hell, claiming "prosecution" when their religious views don't gain control over schools (forced prayer) and the government (forcing their morality on everyone else), and so on...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

How do you define witchcraft?

One day a week, millions of Americans gather together and chant...the lead practitioner holds up a chalice and beseeches an otherworldly being to magically transform the chalice's contents into blood. He then calls upon the same being to magically transform crackers into human flesh...all to be consumed by the ritual's participants...

Is this witchcraft? Actually, I just described Communion in the Catholic Church....

People who live in glass houses, and all of that....

In essence, witchcraft isn't much different than "new age" ideas like the law of attraction, etc. It isn't about good or evil, it's about trying to influence the Universe to be what you want it to be. Those who have used it successfully? Well, hard to argue with results.... Magic's "good" or "evil" is all about the intent of the practitioner.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I played with the occult and various other mythologies before becoming a christian. There is spiritual danger messing with those things, but the greater danger is that they are completely empty and devoid of any healthy substance or spiritual sustenance. Those things have a tendency to attract people who are weak and seek power.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Whilst I know not the experiances you incurred. I will say, fellow human don't you know there are "good witches" and there are "bad witches"... Harm non lest ye be harmed. That being said, if you "did" something to disturb a witch then... Sir.... Ma'am... Anything you have coming towards you is already justified. And staging a "stand" against those that would have otherwise left you alone... Well. now. Sir... Ma'am... You might want to re-think your stance and "Live and Let, Live". Lead a honest life, don't mind the broom in the corner and DON'T TAUNT THE WITCHES~
Warlock if your a man, or most preffered "Wiccan"

Good Day to you sir, ma'am~
edit on 14-8-2013 by sulaw because: I forgot the "t" in whilst =p

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I spent a number of years in my 20s exploring such things. magicks, wicca, various pagan beliefs, earth magic circles, etc etc etc, hell, even proper satanism...was truly interested in the subject. I explored many areas along the east coast in general (from Mass to Florida, eventually over to England).

I have never, ever seen any magic from any place I looked. I seen a lot of delusional people, but nope, not a single working spell, nothing that could even remotely be considered out of the ordinary.

So...I am skeptical. Have you personally seen anything (repeatable) that simply defies explanation?

I have had a very similar experience. Witchcraft/wicca may be malarkey and some people might be delusional about it, but if it makes them happy and they don't hurt anybody, what do I care? Everybody has their thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"Some say 'tis love, 'tis love makes the world go round. I say 'tis people minding their own damned business." ~ Lewis Carrol
edit on 14-8-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
the traditional view was that witch or warlock were able to manipulate nature, the natural world order...

the old and new testament Deity/God is chock full of plagues, pestilences, floods, all sorts of weather phenomena being wrought on certain kings or peoples

reanimating dead corpses, changing the molecular nature of water to taste like wine, etc etc

all these wraths or 'miracles' were acts of witchcraft or sorcery...despite the attempt by organized religion to distance those biblical acts of strangeness from magic and sorcery and the culture of witches/warlocks/sorcerers

even today, the global warming and climate change should be thought of in the sense of 'witchcraft' based changes to the environment

no-man-is-an-island-unto-themself.... so do not shut yourself into a box and be totally against 'witches' because it (the craft) is an intergal part of the natural world around all of us, you included
edit on 14-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

.....not quite sure how you posting a bit of a rant and testifying on the internet is going to help "end witchcraft" though
reply to post by Argyll

Shhhh.....it's Magick!
2nd line...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

invocations and so on

Just out of curiosity...would that also include "invocations" of the Saints, Angels and such? I certainly don't want to poke you with a stick because you seem a little...cranky. But before I or any of my friends go invoking things, I want to make sure I'm as informed as you are about the subject. Can I get an "Amen"?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Do not underestimate to the power of the brain. If I put my energy to oppose this kind of thing, I will find the resources to end it. The fact of posting it on the internet was just to put in the known witch and witches that they now have someone else who will vehemently oppose them.

Hahaha ok. Ok. I've only been an evil witch for about 15 years now, butttttttttttttt what you're describing up there, "putting your energy to oppose this thing", sounds an awful lot like what we heathens do to raise Magickal Power, thus giving you something to try and oppose. Might want to watch out there champ...Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, if you catch my drift....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This is no troll intentioned thread, although it might be seen as i attack directly what i consider a cursed and wrong ideology based on my experience in the matter.

This statement. Right here.
You are judging a whole group/religion, based on this? Very sad indeed. How about you actually do some research into the true religion. Wildtimes and others are absolutely correct. There is no harming or evilness in the true belief system, and those who do use it to that means, usually don't fair so well in the long run.

Blessed be.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Scary world you live in.

Witchcraft was basically a catch-all word for anything slightly misunderstood. Back in the medieval days, it was wizardry and sorcery, etc.
Simpletons called witchcraft whenever anything was outside of their understanding (someone make gunpowder for the first time...magic and witchery, someone having a seizure, witches, etc).

so...what -is- witchcraft then? Because the only real understanding of the subject is based on profoundly stupid accounts, lies, and nonsense.

You may have to identify exactly what it is...otherwise, well, it is completely fair to associate the whole thing with the wicked witch of the west imagry...in which case, I would oppose her simply on account of her green nose.

I am talking about rituals, black magick, enochian magick, evocation, invocations and so on, not science as it is today even if some part of science could be banished because of the abuse which could result.

Thruthseek3r

Comparing Black Magick to Enochian Magick is like comparing Satan Worship to praying to God. It's not really even close to being the same thing. You're just lobbing everything esoteric or occult into the same category when in fact they are light years apart.

Wicca is just a watered down religion taken directly from Aleister Crowley's writings. I wouldn't worry about them too much.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I wish not to discuss about God as this is something of personal matter, but I believe that you could not be further from the truth and getting farther from source in practicing witchcraft. The only and single use I could see about it and please take note, I do not recommend it to anybody, would be of knowing how wicked, power hungry and corrupted one becomes while attending to such matter.

And I believe you have no bloody idea what you are talking about. Whatever nonsense you got mixed up in was NOT Wicca - and who are you to tell me what it is? I've already said I know what it is - what do you not get about "I studied and practiced and learned it for years"?

The 'elementals' are not demons, and Wiccans don't believe in Satan....Satan is a made up control-tool.

I was a solitary practitioner - although my kids and I did do some pretty intense energy work with the full moons rising - I don't practice anymore - though I am acquainted with a number of different local groups (covens).

You have been deceived, and seem not to have the brain power to see that.
Celtic shamanism and paganism predates the Roman Empire.

There's not a "wicked, power-hungry and corrupted" cell in my body.

What Witchcraft is not:
More information about Witchcraft is available in the Frequently Asked Questions section, but in the interim, here are the main points.

Witchcraft or Wicca is not a cult. We do not proclaim ourselves to be spokespersons for the divine or try to get others to follow us as their leaders.

We do not worship Satan or consort with Demons. Satan is a Christian creation and they can keep him. We do not need a paranoid creation of supreme evil and eternal damnation to scare us into doing the right thing and helping others. We choose to do the right thing and love our brothers and sisters because it IS the right thing and it feels good to do it. I suppose it is a maturity thing.

We do not sacrifice animals or humans because that would violate our basic tenant of "Harm None." Anyone who does and claims to be a Wiccan or a Witch is lying.

We have no need to steal or control the life force of another to achieve mystical or supernatural powers. We draw our energy from within, our personal relationship with the divine and nature.

We do not use the forces of nature or the universe to hex or cast spells on others. Again, "Harm None" is the whole of the law.

Witches have a very strict belief in the Law of Three which states that whatever we send out into our world shall return to us three fold either good or bane. With this in mind, a "True Witch" would hesitate in doing magick to harm or manipulate another because that boomerang we throw will eventually come back to us much larger and harder then when we threw it.
wicca.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the old and new testament Deity/God is chock full of plagues, pestilences, floods, all sorts of weather phenomena being wrought on certain kings or peoples

reanimating dead corpses, changing the molecular nature of water to taste like wine, etc etc

all these wraths or 'miracles' were acts of witchcraft or sorcery...despite the attempt by organized religion to distance those biblical acts of strangeness from magic and sorcery and the culture of witches/warlocks/sorcerers

Actually, the plagues and pestilences were brought on by Yahweh, ditto flood, etc, etc. Moses had a hand in some of this, as did Jesus (raising the dead)... and so forth.

For the record, I'm Wiccan and the idea that I have some sort of vast, creepy power over anything (including my grown kids) is pretty darn laughable. I do have power over the hamster to some extent, and the gecko. If I had real power, I'd have used it to have people neuter animals, adopt animals and kids, end domestic violence, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I am Pagan and I (as many others) only stand for good. Our practices coincide with the health and nurture of the earth and its life.That which is not understood is encased in fear. Actively seeking to abolish the craft shows prejudice and a lower mentality of acceptance. Our ancestors and our people today only wish to live in peace. Until this world learns acceptance of differences, be it religion, race, etc, there will be no peace. Find it in your heart to understand and accept that there are different beliefs and not everyone is exactly the same. It's a shame that women suspected of witchcraft are burned at the stake even today. It is time to not live in fear and I ask that my brothers and sisters of the Craft stand up to your (truthseek3r) oppression and help you understand that there is good and bad in all religions and sects and Behavior comes before Belief.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Could someone here define "hurt" or "harm" from the wiccan rede? I'd like to know on whose judgment that definition relies.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join