It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians - Metaphorical understanding of Christianity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Christians - Metaphorical understanding of Christianity

Read some of your metaphorical interpretations...

You see how blind you can been lead at face value, with no spiritual advancement or understanding?

I see how blind I could be if I were to, at this moment, do that very thing based on this OP, lol.

I'm sorry... there are just sooooo many whose personal views and opinions have overtaken them today. I mean... have you considered living on top of a mountain, growing a long beard and then awaiting the world to climb up to your cave?

Spirituality is a personal experience... be it religion or any faith or belief. Every religion that has ever existed has tried to establish itself as the apex and undeniable truth... and now, on ATS, people are still at it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Words are programming language. As stated by OP, strings of letters are merely harmonic resonations. That's why when someone says, "Eyem gowing toooo thu stor", it is understood due to harmonic frequency--not the letters. The word play is by design. EVIL LIVE EVOLVE LOVE VILE -- all of these forms can be twisted. And this twisting of words allows for subliminal programming.

The point I want to make is that belief is a part of this programming that allows the human-creation-machine to flesh out its reality.

The reason religions are such a mind-jack is that they utilize the creation component of belief to "trap" the mind into a state of creation-stagnation.

When one accepts the "belief" that they are sinful, guess what, the body-creation-machine doesn't care! It just wants programming instructions to carry out the mission of whatever the soul/mind conjures up and converts to belief, intent & action, all the while relying on the radio frequencies of the human machine to seek resonance with who or whatever is also tuned to receive that signal.

So that program, "I AM SINFUL", backed up by belief, strengthened by thought and reinforcing messages (read programs, read "church" or ?), and fleshed out through action, results in the reality created.

IT IS THE REASON WHY RELIGION, LIKE POLITICS AND OTHER HOTBED BELIEF PROGRAMS, ARE SO POLARIZED AND CAN'T BE RECONCILED. It takes the middle path of balancing that polarity by ridding oneself of ego-driven labels and judgments to break the electro-chemical-emotion-driven-auto-responses of a life of programmed living. Understand that process and things blow wide open for the seeker/finder.

The realities created by creators taught to use their body as a "belief machine" rather than a "Creation Machine" is a very real representation and their world materializes accordingly.

It is also why collective media that programs fear & polarity is so damaging to individuals trapped in this belief structure.

It's like having a car where everyone drives around in Reverse and if you are found driving in other gears, you are punished, jailed, burnt at the stake. It violates the Belief that there are not only no other gears but that if there are other gears they are EVIL. This EVIL in reality is the answer to LIVE (LIFE). It's backwards by design and the magick types know this well.

So someone bumps their shifter and finds a forward gear, starts driving around and others are like, "hey, that goes against the bible" and then argue for 10 pages of a thread. All the while, those who find higher gears and take the existential cliff walk over the edge of their programming, find a way to live a life without the emotionally programmed whipsaws. They try to teach for awhile but then realize it's an individual game and they end up checking out to a degree.

If one wants to adopt christianity as their belief structure, cut to the chase and "Be Christ". Skip the bible bull# and get right to the heart of the gospel.

It's easy to say once one has learned to quiet the chatter mind and operate the machine from an ego-managed state rather than an ego-driven state. But if you can find the space to do the work, a whole new world opens up that will alienate you from your friends, cause you to lay low, and realize the sound of Wisdom is Silence and a Smile.

Peace.

edit on 5-8-2013 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro
Words are programming language. As stated by OP, strings of letters are merely harmonic resonations. That's why when someone says, "Eyem gowing toooo thu stor", it is understood due to harmonic frequency--not the letters. The word play is by design. EVIL LIVE EVOLVE LOVE VILE -- all of these forms can be twisted. And this twisting of words allows for subliminal programming.

The point I want to make is that belief is a part of this programming that allows the human-creation-machine to flesh out its reality.

The reason religions are such a mind-jack is that they utilize the creation component of belief to "trap" the mind into a state of creation-stagnation.

When one accepts the "belief" that they are sinful, guess what, the body-creation-machine doesn't care! It just wants programming instructions to carry out the mission of whatever the soul/mind conjures up and converts to belief, intent & action, all the while relying on the radio frequencies of the human machine to seek resonance with who or whatever is also tuned to receive that signal.

So that program, "I AM SINFUL", backed up by belief, strengthened by thought and reinforcing messages (read programs, read "church" or ?), and fleshed out through action, results in the reality created.

IT IS THE REASON WHY RELIGION, LIKE POLITICS AND OTHER HOTBED BELIEF PROGRAMS, ARE SO POLARIZED AND CAN'T BE RECONCILED. It takes the middle path of balancing that polarity by ridding oneself of ego-driven labels and judgments to break the electro-chemical-emotion-driven-auto-responses of a life of programmed living. Understand that process and things blow wide open for the seeker/finder.

The realities created by creators taught to use their body as a "belief machine" rather than a "Creation Machine" is a very real representation and their world materializes accordingly.

It is also why collective media that programs fear & polarity is so damaging to individuals trapped in this belief structure.

It's like having a car where everyone drives around in Reverse and if you are found driving in other gears, you are punished, jailed, burnt at the stake. It violates the Belief that there are not only no other gears but that if there are other gears they are EVIL. This EVIL in reality is the answer to LIVE (LIFE). It's backwards by design and the magick types know this well.

So someone bumps their shifter and finds a forward gear, starts driving around and others are like, "hey, that goes against the bible" and then argue for 10 pages of a thread. All the while, those who find higher gears and take the existential cliff walk over the edge of their programming, find a way to live a life without the emotionally programmed whipsaws. They try to teach for awhile but then realize it's an individual game and they end up checking out to a degree.

If one wants to adopt christianity as their belief structure, cut to the chase and "Be Christ". Skip the bible bull# and get right to the heart of the gospel.

It's easy to say once one has learned to quiet the chatter mind and operate the machine from an ego-managed state rather than an ego-driven state. But if you can find the space to do the work, a whole new world opens up that will alienate you from your friends, cause you to lay low, and realize the sound of Wisdom is Silence and a Smile.

Peace.

I fully enjoyed reading your post, thank you. =)

I had to slow down my reading speed to make sure I understood you as best as possible, and I do wholeheartedly. I'm not even going to bother reiterating so other people can get it from my perspective. This is simply one that either they will get, or not, and for once I am okay with letting the nots live on without me trying to cater to their intellectual restrictions.

Go in peace sir!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If you cant answer the questions 2 paragraphs ago - then my point is clear

If the foundations of your beliefs are based upon an ignore-ance, Ignoring the Living Word of the Divine being the KEY word to one's transgressions, then no matter what I proclaim of the Holy Spirit's presence, direction and leading in my life will have no effect on you. I have provided testimony in this arena time and time again for it to fall on deaf ears and be mocked in measure by those led by other spirits unalike from the Kingdom. And the grossly false testimonies you proclaimed on the first page, show (no matter to how polite you are) that you serve the 'lower' rebellion realms cause and the number one thing they all have in common (at the lower levels) is denying the True Christ of Salvation for they neither recognise His Life or His Word in understanding. And much of your ongoing testament shows that even when other faithful here are addressing those gross falsities in Truth to that Living Word.

That was the PURPOSE of the serpent - to show the innocent souls; adam and eve - that there is more then jsut creator, love, harmony etc. .. And to open their eyes to the entire SPECTRUM "God" did not want them to see before. If we relate on that last part for a moment; why god wouldnt want the children of light to eat the apple, and therefore see things for what they really are.. Because if God craeted everything and all things - then he must of created evil, duality, pain.. And he must of brought innocent souls from the highest state to the lower state (the flesh). And this is probably why god would not want the children to see the full spectrum; but the serpent knew the spectrum God created - from evil to good, light to dark and everything in between.

I recommend you read (to possibly aid a greater SEEKING of understanding) the post by Egyptia linked below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It addresses your standpoints ironically in another thread, though I appreciate the synchronicity.

edit on 5-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was originally addressing you by PM privately with this post, though I feel it has it's place at this time to be shared openly.

Time is not linear, the ways of mankind have already been Seen and Warned of by the Creator you do not lend due Credence to.

The hell aspect Written of is being unleashed literally upon earth and the process has been unfolding steadily, as the wider gateways will open along with the universal 'clock' that will gear as it has in cycles past to alert to the Time of the Grand Harvest---and there is nothing you nor I can do with the errant sinful nature upon us to avoid such a destiny as the Powers of Grace Come to salvage the souls Judged Worthy as this world meets it's ultimate Purification. The wickedness against the Virtues of Christ are abound everywhere one turns--the real world evidence is everywhere of the dead in the Virtues of Christ, rejecting the Way,Truth and Life Spoken of in the Living Word. And sadly, you are evidence of that great falling away too Prophesied about, in Warning to spiritually Prepare souls willing to listen and taking heed of the inevitable onslaughts to come.

I have love for you though not for what you do or lean with because you encourage a breaking away from the Living Word that you have rebelled from clearly to pursue the ways of other gods. And you will be free to join them in their dominions once more. Most will enter their 'ship of worldly sanctuary' so to speak.

And you are correct in this expression---to pray in the Spirit of Christ (selflessly) in essence is to be moreso seen as prey to the worldly spiritual powers and principalities for they HATE the faithful and the Word too warns of what negative dominion elements are within these dimensional realms seeking to devour souls, the very entities you have encountered in willfull 'projections'. I keep away from actively willing such as the Holy Spirit Instructs in a wisdom, although I am no stranger to the astral workings and not through any particular method of organised practice or ritual. I do not personally seek out such things as I know by the Voice Guiding me within, they are part of the forbidden ways---the ways of the fallen ilk who came here and shared such methods of knowledge to the children who willed to be in their pride 'as gods', forsaking their Maker.

Many nations will fall to destruction along with all their abomination idols to be purged. Understand all things unclean will be dealt with by the Divine Instrument referred to as the Red Kachina coming as the 'elite' are aware and will act out negatively in accordance with that 'higher' knowledge of awareness of the 'seasonal signs' of the recurring cycles that are gearing closer and closer to that midnight hour when the Trumpets will sound.

Do not fear the fate of the flesh. The NWO is not new at all and it will reach it's apex by those in power manipulating effectively towards mass apathy and ignorance producing mass unLawful transgressions requiring such Purification irregardless of the Good Will of the Father and Saviour at His right Hand.

There will be no escaping the Judgement...as the signs are heralded too at times by those 'in the know', though they are often hiding from the Truth.
www.helium.com...
edit on 5-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You see, a long time ago, my people were told about the bible and the gun. Just run from the gun, take the book.
Back in the day, there was this map, and an owner's manual. Well, things sort of got blown up, some have keys, some have maps. The original teachings, just what humans call chemistry, and physics, it is funny how weaponizing truth has led to all of this human mentation, and War. That is just flies being called, there is a kindness to that place, just scares those that forget about being the same. I do not understand this War, maybe the kids around this place could maybe just be. Angels of Death, Messengers, get along really well with children, it does not take much to expand, just stare back sometimes, and sad smiles are OK, that can save the real world.

You can write about watching the watchers, it is not written down when it is a family deal. You should maybe think about not calling down certain things, when they will just be kids, not trying to hurt anything, or set fires, just buried, like there is some choice, when some are kids.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I do not understand where labelling me a 'rebel' is coming from because I dont follow your book?

Your the one with a sword in your avatar, and those who do not agree with your book, you use your sword, which is the words (S-word). Words are christians weapons to fight and shun those who do not follow their faith..

I am of no rebel; what rebel radiates LOVE? I can garuntee anyone reading this, I have held more LOVE vibration in my hand, then you have your entire body. I experience such love, because its compassion for OTHERS. One does not radiate love for themselves, they radiate love for others, compassion

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My "beliefs" are based on EXPERIENCE and truth seeking.

Not some sketchy book.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

And your avatar represents just that, a warrior of christian faith. Not so Jesus-like is it?

It reflects the sword of the Spirit and the shield of Faith---the Faith you appear to have thrown away greatly by all your written sentiments from first post that drew my attentions as a heavy attack upon the Kingdom, even though that very Kingdom has Called you and hence by willful deed have rebelled from it's Voice. I never claimed to be holy or sinless, hence why I promote a Saviour known that the voice you now follow say's is dead, just as your chosen father would. That cunning serpent of lies whose spirit influences over mind and body has you boldly naming what is Good as evil.

You misinterpret much, including your position of our Father's Ways and I won't defend against further misinterpretation in the deep spiritual bind you are in, including your repeated Scriptural distortions of that 'dead book' you claim to have read repeatedly and daring to reference it's Truths that you hold within before slamming it into the trash.

If you are ever reading the Word with a closed or critical heart, I assure it will remain 'dead' to your sight. And that applies to all who do so without a genuine yearning of a loving, personal relationship with our Creator as a humble, innocent child.

I share here in accordance with numerous and ongoing personal experiences that just so happen to align with the Word and it's Revelation that you reject vehemently whilst promoting a serpentine path---and those happy in that bed can lay in if they will as I know is destined. I do not convert, my Father does whilst I am simply following Promptings of sharing you clearly have taken offense to---and the Truth offends more often than not. The Truth too was crucified by this world by those offended and the persecutions are not done with yet upon those testifying in the body of Christ. That too is Revealed in that 'dead word'.

The spirit of Blasphemy is a hefty strongman to overcome and I pray you can in due course overcome those entities of abiding. The ones that seek 'unity' with you and the souls of this world, as such 'worldly uniting saviours' will be coming here eventually with their own brand of love also. My Father Revealed that much for me to see, and I didn't even need to meditate once or do a kundalini 'dance with the devil' to see it. It is called the Holy Spirit at Service to the faithful Granted a Sight to relevant aspects as reward who are often then called to testify what has been Imprinted.

You have been warned and none will be with excuse as the veils further unfold in any further falling and estrangement beyond the flesh. Our Father Sees to that for all souls above the age of Accountability for deeds. You see correction as an attack, blind to your rebellions.

P.S--Whatever astral entities you have dealt with in your experiences, if they have not testified to you of the Son, or denied Him, then they are deceivers and their creed means absolutely nothing to me. In fact those entities are predictable and boring to my being as they appeal to the ego of mankind. And going by your current standings, the astral scum influence has overcome your soul, pandering to your ego that you can 'fight' and 'ascend' through what is coming by your own hand. So dream on if you witch, whilst the faithful in Christ look to the mansions beyond those petty dimensional realms that too will be Purified by Fire.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Your problem is; your too scared to LIVE LIFE, outside of a book based on a character who claims to be the only son of god.

When we are ALL children of the CREATOR. So clearly you have it backwards.

Again with the "talking to spirit" bulshi* ... I DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER SPIRITS. I said that before - and I told all of you, I do not look or communicate with beings in the other states of consciousness. You see beings, you pass by them.. I do not meddle with what I do not know or feel is right.

Just based on your arrogance, ignorance, and labelling shows you are far from 'Christ-Like'. If it is what you base your life around, you think you would be more kind and compassionate, which is what his teachings were about. I havent felt or seen that from any of you self-claimed christian humans this entire 6 pages!

With all that said; I am finished with this thread. I thank greatly for those who took participation and brought their input and shared their thoughts and feelings

I have learned from this thread, and I believe I have taught at least a little bit. There is lots of wisdom, knowledge and truth in this thread, not jsut my posts, but the other members as well. I hope I did not offend anyone to negativly, if so U2U me and we can come to a positive establishment

Thank you all again. I will see all of you conscious souls on the other side regardless your faith.

Love and peace

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Again with the "talking to spirit" bulshi* ... I DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER SPIRITS. I said that before - and I told all of you, I do not look or communicate with beings in the other states of consciousness.

You commune with the spirit of Krishna, but it's all the same thing, you just don't realize it.

Whether you're actually "talking" with these spirits or not makes no difference, they still have the ability to plant thoughts in your mind when you open the door for them to enter it through your practices.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I agree that the Bible is not intended to be understood literally, but attempting to resolve this puzzle by taking esoteric and spiritual writers literally will not get you anywhere either. There is nothing supernatural (by the common understanding of this word) about the Bible or any other religious or spiritual writings. The allegory of the esoterics and spiritualists is simply on a different level from that of the Bible.

Beneath the allegory of the esoterics and spiritualists are real world concepts that anyone can understand, but not necessarily accept. For example let’s take “reincarnation”. You mentioned that many Bible stories seemed to be repeated from elsewhere, well, couldn’t the characters in these stories be considered as “reincarnated”? This is a very simple concept and yet I have not seen a single secular scholar suggest that this might be the true meaning of reincarnation.

“God” created the “world” on the written page and all religious concepts are disguised ideas related to allegoric writing. If you want “eternal life”, be a “good” person and you will be preserved forever in the literal layer of the allegory. The “Legion” is a form of the “Logos” associated with “war”. Even “truth” and “lie” do not mean exactly what we think they mean.

It amazes me that so many people that are smart enough to recognize the allegoric nature of the Bible fall for spiritual and esoteric literal non-sense so easily. Of course, there is always a small amount of literal truth in their works but since it placed in a false context, we fail to see its true meaning. Context, context, context! Until you get the context right, you will get nowhere. There is nothing supernatural involved! Spiritualists and esoterics are simply playing a game designed to catch those who escape the web of organized religions.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You commune with the spirit of Krishna, but it's all the same thing, you just don't realize it.

Whether you're actually "talking" with these spirits or not makes no difference, they still have the ability to plant thoughts in your mind when you open the door for them to enter it through your practices.

You do realize how hypocritical you sound?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well I find that there seems to be grass roots, level of literally walking in the faith, to deeper understandings in the metaphors. While don't believe in harshness and some of the ways the religion is presented, the different dominations, for its not one stream but many streams with variations. I don't believe in blood sacrifices. None the less, the pure and decent faith of the people who have been called out of lives of crime, sin, distortion, usually out of painful and harsh childhoods, into a life of grace and faith. I'm glad for the calls to faith and the way God/Goodness doesnt give up, when someone turns to their Source, they get reeled in to Love.

Satanist to Christian (INCREDIBLE TESTAMONY)

and this one, just witnessing the Transformation in their lives is inspiring. I get caught up in seeing more, under the hood of the religions, and then realize, its at the grass root level that things really mean the most. If one were to see the layers, one layer is no more important than the other layer. In fact the grass roots level should shake some with gnostic faith up, for its a strong force, salvation. Turning lives around, outreach.

Satanist to Christian Visit Hell & Heaven. Mafia Boss saw God's Judgement! English Subtitle!

I don't believe in permanent hell and the way things were shown, but see instead the dross being destroyed and these abyss tunnels, short or long as the crucible perhaps. But when I watched this and questioned that aspect, I was suddenly shown layers, of understanding, reaching people in precisely they way it needs to for them to become Christ centered and God filled. While I see the gnostic inner meanings, and while not liking some of what people have been shown in their visions, realized that there are many layers are needed. And grass roots is always really important, thats where most of humanity is. They're not up in the clouds with abstracted thought, they're in the midst of trials and being hurt right by life and lured into dark paths as a way out, its so important to have great respect for all aspects of how Love calls.

I can see the gnostic, but also see the fundamental too.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You do realize how hypocritical you sound?

That's fine. I don't mind that you think that. Yes, I myself connect with the Holy Spirit through the Bible and prayer, but I also ask that no other communication from other spirits enter in while I'm doing so.

In the meanwhile, the OP was a little deceptive about whether or not he "talks" to spirit entities. He claims that he has seen non-human entities and that none of them have "claimed" to be Jesus Christ. How would he know if he wasn't communicating with them? Truth be known, the OP admits at the bottom of page 4 of this thread that all communication is done through a form of telepathy without having to "talk". At least the Holy Spirit doesn't compel me to play word games, interpret the writings of the Bhagavad Gita, or try and be deceptive to anyone in this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro

Peace.

That was perfectly said, I couldnt of said it better myself Elmoastro

Thank you for that input and your your views on the OP and replies. You are very good at conveying things clearly, unlike myself who has had a difficult time here lol.

I really enjoyed reading that though, thanks again

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's fine. I don't mind that you think that. Yes, I myself connect with the Holy Spirit through the Bible and prayer, but I also ask that no other communication from other spirits enter in while I'm doing so.

Keeping all your eggs in one basket, eh? Smart.

In the meanwhile, the OP was a little deceptive about whether or not he "talks" to spirit entities. He claims that he has seen non-human entities and that none of them have "claimed" to be Jesus Christ. How would he know if he wasn't communicating with them? Truth be known, the OP admits at the bottom of page 4 of this thread that all communication is done through a form of telepathy without having to "talk". At least the Holy Spirit doesn't compel me to play word games, interpret the writings of the Bhagavad Gita, or try and be deceptive to anyone in this thread.

You're right. The "Holy Spirit" clearly doesn't compel you to do ANYTHING that might further your education or experience. After all, that would be counter productive!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just based on your arrogance, ignorance, and labelling shows you are far from 'Christ-Like'. If it is what you base your life around, you think you would be more kind and compassionate, which is what his teachings were about.

The nature of the Christ is not just the 'warm and fuzzy' that many in Denial often like to cling to, particularly when criticizing a faithful who gets on their 'lesser nerve', utilising the Truth of the Living Word.
bible.org...

"Our Lord Jesus was also angry. We are told of His anger at the Pharisees for their hardness of heart (Mark 3:5). That same anger seems to be expressed in the cleansing of the temple (John 2:13-22), and in our Lord’s woe’s to the Pharisees in Matthew 23. I believe it is also implied in our Lord’s rebuke of Peter, when he chided Him for speaking of His sacrificial death (Matthew 16:23)."

Considering the link, I should add I was not even angry at your opening post, just annoyed and taken a little aback at the cheek demonstrated in gross ignorance (on what the Holy Spirit alerted me was a serpentine podium). Your subsequent posts only 'highlighted' further that very unholy creed of standing which served to make me even more thankful toward what Guides, even though I certainly am a work in progress when it comes to further Alignment in my will and trust of leaning toward the Kingdom that Serves Abundantly more than any snake on it's damned earthen belly.

Also, I did not state you were actively communing directly with other spirits. I placed the word "if" in my statements, so please pay closer attention before personally judging who is ignorant, arrogant, afraid and so forth.

Hope you can come to a better understand the concept of 'tough love' which surely does apply where the Kingdom is concerned in a Good measure (read the Bible 'stories' for examples, though swift and clear Punishment has also happened in my own life to know).

If one deems themselves of such a 'higher consciousness' enough to make such bold attacks on the things held absolutely sacred to the Christian faith, then one should be 'big' enough to not expect to be 'mollycoddled' in any attempt at advising and correction brought forth.

I will see all of you conscious souls on the other side regardless your faith.

SSSSertainly
So no matter what we do in this life, we will all arrive at the same destination? As one expresses in their love what is so sweet to the sight and ears of mankind---the kind of expressions that damn souls via that worldly mind that cleaves to it's sin and HATES the TRUTH of answering for them to a JUDGE who will Righteously execute that Judgement.

Be-less you?? Quite the inventive word play adding letters to language that lowly spirits have incorporated uninspired into an anti-christ mind---and sorry, couldn't help but be amused at the thought of you sitting in your chair all smug and smiling at that ridiculous 'codebreak'. The webs we weave.

Sincerely, it's nothing personal. I just love the Kingdom too much to not have addressed against all the relentless attacking rot you put forth as absolute truth. And I love you too much to not give you opportunity in sharing to be steered away from all that has seduced you to the wider path---always our call though in what spirit we choose to answer too. So carry on as you will.

I thank greatly for those who took participation and brought their input and shared their thoughts and feelings

Thank you also, as we all do teach one another in different forms and the butterfly effect is always in perpetual motion. What may seem insignificant now may not in it's due course of unraveling.

P.s---Better off well not to misplace your compassion's toward that serpent that seeks to overcome your soul to it's realms. May you soon enough come to a better understanding of such.

edit on 6-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are no limits to whom our Father can Reach out to in Calling for repentance toward the Ways of the Kingdom of Virtue.

I have not seen them in full, however thank you for including those videos, as I always enjoy watching and reading of such personal testimonies unto Christ.

Regardless of our differences, I pray we can all be further Refined unto that Good Spirit in Operation, awakening in what we must do in both love and understanding for Obedience, to be Counted ready and Worthy for those mansions Promised to the practicing faithful.

edit on 6-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
Also I would like to point out; as I said the Bible canot be understood by those who are not spiritually or esoterically informed. Thus the concept of Heaven and Hell will be explained here. That is, the TRUTH of heaven and hell (which isnt so bad!)

Pleas show me in the bible your concept of hell thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join