It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians - Metaphorical understanding of Christianity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
alien corporation games. i know the douche with the ark of the covenant and he is not your creator. it is a simple device that can call up any landmass beneath it. when used in a ship at sea can bring heavy rains. they know i can reach through the water now so things won't be so bad. their goal is hate and death. it gives them power and they view us as beast of burden. legion when a virgin is sacrificed that gives them a life to be born into. something about the energy being a vessel to the flesh and so it spreads. there are sort of spiritual family trees that everyone belongs to one way or another. they can view through your eyes if wanted and play temporal games this way.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I've had lifelong contact and some memories of coming in, in addition to an inner flow within and strong nudges to share, to outpour everything I ever learn.

And I started to realize why. But the first reason why is because that's the job. To be transparent and help others. Not that they have to agree, just go within and connect to your own answers and start to see through the programming. Start to free the mind, thats it. Very important. Start to notice others and care for them, help where you can. Thats it. If they go within an managed to come up with other interests and explanations for the universe, but still loved...still had compassion....still saw through the politics and media and programming...then I'd just chalk it up to every soul having come in from different workstations out there, we're in the process of learnign different things, so we can put it down to another type of understanding and still be growing.

But there is a reason why its necessary to share and be transparent from an innerscape perspective. The outer is a mirror. And it shows us our perceptions. We can convince the inner that we believe something different and change some of our own rules inside, by putting effort into something.

Many believe you come in and grow lone wolf style, without help. I would never come into such a low frequency place without Family and also team all around as stepping stones, even if they don't know it, nudging each other by things they write and share.

Its about inner permission. Have a friend who just wants to awaken his soul gifts, and then help others. Seems to want to go for personal power to help others. And a message flowed out to him about how he needed to teach. At the same time I have inner direction and contact regularly and encouragement, whereas he is angry with his Higher Self for what he thinks of as abandonment here, and doesnt get that daily or frequent connection.

I shared, its a mirror. If you are generous, if you out flow, if you help others OVER personal empowerment, if you had a choice between giving some wisdom to someone in need, (ie. without it they might go down the wrong path and make a trainwreck of their lives), or some of his buddist type answers, or refrains from doing so and just works at developing TK for example, then your own HS is not going to be as forthcoming and helpful with you.

As you give you receive!

Its all a mirror. To learn you share.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Reincarnation and christianity dont really go together.

the bible says that the dead go to sheoul.

my personal opinion is that the image of god is more than just the soul as in the golden ratio and fibonacci numbers.
just as man is made in the golden ratio so is it found throughout the natural world.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That was a great reply sister. You are very well equipped with spiritual energy and knowledge. And as a christian sister; I respect how you lead your life with the views or faith you have.

Love is the ultimate answer to all things I believe. I have vibrated love so radiantly my body was shaking, and people in the room could feel the a small 'quake' in the floor. I KNOW what Love can do and what its power.

I have activated my heart chakra, I have felt the energetic-vortex between my pectorals. Like water, in its whirpool state. Is exactly what the chakra feels like when activated. This was the first and last time I expereinced a chakra 'spinning' or doing whata vortex does.

I have been an high level athlete my entire life, I have followed nothing but science and no religion most of my life. But after certain experiences, I put the future of my academic or athletic future behind; because I found soemthing REAL.

People dont just sacrifice those potential achievments because they are crazy, as some replying here are making me out to seem. They do so becasue they are ASSURED their is more to being human then being smart and athletic. Or mind and body.

One time I was at a party with many friends.. And there was a point where my body started shaking like nuts, I felt immense energy inside me. I got many looks and scared people of course lol.. But the internal energy is powerful is certain individuals. And dormant in others.

Back to the heart chakra spinning - this same night I first-felt the chakra vortex inside my body, I had a profound internal experience with a great serpant, which uncoiled and stood upright on its tail and breathed fire at me. Obviously this relates to Khundalini awakening.

Never since or before have I hadsuch a profound experience. But I have had many other experiences that revealed to me, I am more then a human body. And I do not need a god or savior to achieve the highest states. There willl come a point soon in my life, where I commune with the most high, until then, I learn and teach

Thank you dear sister for your time and honest replies, as always, much appreciated Unity

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If that would have been your OP this would be a completely different thread.
Anyway it is what it is going forward.

This got my attention.

People can see there is not much time left, you are all members of an online conspiracy-community - so you should already know that.

And I'd be interested to hear you expand on this if you will.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

Reincarnation and christianity dont really go together.

the bible says that the dead go to sheoul.

my personal opinion is that the image of god is more than just the soul as in the golden ratio and fibonacci numbers.
just as man is made in the golden ratio so is it found throughout the natural world.

So if one believes in the Bible and follows Christian faith - they can totally knock off the entire soul-construct of reincarnation? Christianity is that powerful huh?

We know reincarnation exists for two major reasons;

1 - people remember their past lives. They re-live experiences from another time, that they have not seen or experienced in their present life.

2 - certain psychics can bring you to a trance state and recall memories of your past life. This is done by connecting the subject to the SUB-conscious mind (which in todays world, we know nothing about) and bringing that subject to a specific place.

Also; people who reincarnate look pretty indentical to the person they were in a past life. People have found pictures of themselves, of people from older periods of time, that are identical to their profile in this present life. Of course you can knock that one part off as coincedence; but if you dont care to learn more about it again, its an aspect of WHO YOU ARE, you are knocking off and not caring about.

The god and Lord of the bible have no name, no face, because they hide. They hide for a reason, because if you saw their face, one you will know they are not your creator, and two, you will destroyed because you witnessed the controllers indentity.

"Thou shalt not see my face and live" - yea sounds like a nice god

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971

Ok, so as a Christian I now have a choice?

This is the mentality of one who labels themselves as a chrisitian... You forget you are HUMAN. You are a MIND INSIDE A BODY. You are NOT Christian... As there is no BEING a christian.

Christianity is an idea basaed on a BOOK. Which is external. Before you incarnate through a baby fetus; you have NO IDEA there is a book called Bible - with a "jesus" character in it. Therefore you are not born a christian, you are born a human with CLARITY And PURITY.

That purity and clarity is LOST when you give your life to ideas of things you will never experience (jesus/heaven). If you want heaven you must climb the spiritual ladder. Getting there is work; it is not worship.

So allow me, a human, to rephrase your quote:
"Ok, so as a Christian I now have a choice"

Turns into >

Okay so as a human being I now have a choice?

YES!! YOU ALWAYS HAD A CHOICE MY DEAR BROTHER!

You are faced with minor choices everyday - but the big choices are what faith you will hold - one external idea that ment nothing when you were born on this planet - or the faith within yourself, to reach the MOST HIGH.

YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, YOU ARE HUMANS WHO HOLD DEAR TO IDEAS THAT ARE EXTERNAL.

You still EXIST inside a body, your soul consciousnesss is what is aware it is aware of itself - and existing in a body. Get more connected with it, if you want to find what Heaven really means.

As you self-labeled christians live a life in hopes to reach a place called Heaven - other spiritual people are living it everyday. And that is a fact you cant swallow. Because heaven exists within in, and spiritually adept individuals KNOW this, and experience it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Humans have and will continue to question our origins. Imagine living on the Earth before technology, before populations became vastly connected like they are now or when the only means of researching was to read limited scrolls that had very limited information. Consider how few in numbers intellectual/rational/logical people were in those days, typically those people were of high rank and rarely interacted with common people on an intellectual level. People on the Earth back then were very superficial, someone could look at them and whisper nonsense under their breath to make them believe that a curse was cast upon them. It's kind of obvious that, being so superficial and limited in knowledge, that early civilizations or groups of common-folk would cling to whatever system of beliefs made them feel good. I could only imagine how emotionally unstable people were back then too, the smallest of things could make populations panic or become hostile.

Paganism was the dominant "religion" prior to Christianity. Believing in Gods and Demigods were common, parents had to tell their children something to teach them morality so the stories/legends were born. It's not unwise to think that some, if not most, legends from that era were based on real life events...but that's just it, they were BASED on real life events and not 100% accurate to the events themselves.

What do you think happens when you go to the movie theater nowadays? Your disbelief in the reality of what you are watching is suspended, if only for a couple of hours, for the sake of entertainment. Somewhere in the plethora of action/fiction you manage to find moral values to take home with you. The concept between modern media entertainment and early religious beliefs are exactly the same in that respect.

Eventually Christianity and all of its teachings began to spread among early populations. Without going into details that are determined by the Bible, all we can say for sure is that the "religion" itself did in fact come to light. Many lives were ended over disputes between Pagans and Christians, imagine how much knowledge of life prior to the rise of Christianity died along with them. It's no surprise that there were die hard Pagans, but then again obviously Christianity became popular enough to combat the Pagan beliefs that stood for many years before Christianity even existed. It got to the point where the leaders of that time had to either combat Christianity until the belief died out, or adopt it so that the economy could stabilize. Both "religions" obviously could never co-exist given the nature of their teachings, so in the end Christianity prevailed.

Like the OP mentioned in less detail, eventually The Roman Catholic Church was established to centralize religion. If it wasn't for that decision, life would have been chaotic for an untold amount of time. It was the smart thing to do, obviously city officials back then had the economy's best interest in mind. Now what's important to remember is that the Bible itself was put together by the church, not by God or Jesus Christ. Forming religious texts based on biased beliefs is not healthy to society...but people didn't know any better back then. It's not like they had much of a choice either because many were put to death for not believing in the church..

It wasn't until science became normal in society and the industrial/technological age took off before a large portion of people confidently spoke out against Christianity. General society knew very little of Buddhism, Muslim or Hinduism until the rise of technology and the internet.

TLDR: So you have the original Pagan belief system, the rise of Christianity and many deaths over the dispute between the two. Christianity won, was centralized and became the Roman Catholic Church to stabilize the economy. Pagans were put to death until the belief system in general died out. The Bible was eventually put together by a group of biased individuals, end of story. Science then made its way into society, more and more people became free-thinkers even though God/Jesus was rarely if ever questioned out loud for fear of being labeled a heretic. Modern society was eventually established, science was used in almost every area of life and then finally the industrial/technological age began. More "free-thinkers" became brave enough to speak out against Christianity and the largely unknown Buddhism/Muslim etc, those people are now called Agnostic and Atheist.

The moral is, believe in whatever makes sense to you...but do NOT dismiss other people's beliefs or religions simply because they are different from yours or teach different things. If you can dismiss another religion, then your religion is just as dismissible. Claiming your religion is absolute is ignorance in and of itself period.

All of this being said, I do not in any way dismiss the possibility of a higher power or spiritual divinity. I am a child of all religious beliefs in the sense that I think every one of them has important things to teach us. I simply choose to believe in the truth of reality, the extent of my spiritual belief at this point goes no further than the energy that connects us and exists all throughout the universe.

edit on 8/4/2013 by ExjKae because: Added more info, edited punctuation.

edit on 8/4/2013 by ExjKae because: word choice

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

If that would have been your OP this would be a completely different thread.
Anyway it is what it is going forward.

This got my attention.

People can see there is not much time left, you are all members of an online conspiracy-community - so you should already know that.

And I'd be interested to hear you expand on this if you will.

Its possible I will touch on this, depending how many people take this serious enough. As I said this is my last thread; I have brought much truth and knowledge in my short time on Ats - which is the only purpose I created this account. To bring knowledge to sisters and brothers >> becomes >>> 3/3rds of the Earth.

Would you want to live in a world like that? Where evil is at every corner, where freedom is not even written in the dictionary? Would you want your children, or childrens children incarnate into such a horrofic a low-dense place?

We have had people praying under the name of Jesus the Christ for many hundreds of years - yet the planet and species if faced with more evil and dark every century. So what has the Bible really solved? What has this Jesus character in a story book really done? Besides give hope?

Absolutely nothing - because the controllers created the book. The reason "everything that was written in the bible is happening" - is because the controllers AUTHORED IT - and CNTROL the EVENTS that take PLACE on thsi planet.

Is it really that hard to figure out?

There are only two ways to avoid steering earth and humanity into the destination of "Pit of Hell".

#1 - on an individual level, people realize (REAL EYES, meaning use the INNER eye to see) that they are spiritual energies incased in a ARC/CAR/BODY - and emancipate themselves spiritual by climbing the ladder before its too late.

#2 - everyone learns that in this time we need eahcother, we need love, compassion and care, as well as HARMONY. Go out and show the militaries they are out numbered and will not blindly follow orders to destroy this species and what we have created to this day.

I dont see the latter happening based on my observations of humanity; I have brough this knowledge or information to so many different kinds ofo people from science-minded, christians, muslims, athiests, even other self-proclaimed 'spiritual' people.. And I get the same arguments and behavior..

Or the answer "what can we do".. "we cant do anything".. "one man cant save the world" .. uhhh okay then why put so much faith into Jesus the Christ aka Chrisnha? If one man cant save the world (which is the truth btw) why are there so many people focusing on these characters and books instead of focusing on coming together and loving thy neighboor?

Because mentally they feel safe, and comfortable with what the book has given them. The hope it gives that, that this world will be "okay", and everyone will go into the sky and be unnited with "God"...

If you cant see the delusion with that mentality - you cant understand how to save yourself or this species from the evil that is coming. Your book or Christ character has done NOTHING to help ANYONE. Except give false hopes. Evil prevails every century as is seen and observed throughout HIS-STORY.

So yes, the agenda of NWO has a time limit. There are existing out in the external world - people with great knowledge, pushing evil to re-LEGION, and reign over this sphere called earth, forever. The only way to stop it, is to activate your spiritual energy and come together.

But you'christians' (or HUMANS) are more comfortable with what a book tells you, then this beautiful brother trying to reach out to you now..

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell does a good job of explaining all of this
Astrotheology or Mazzaroth

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ExjKae

By far the most true and stable post yet. I thank you much brother, for coming here and sharing your input. Now I see what it is to read all that texts, no wonder members are getting grumpy with me

I apologize to all for my long paragrphs and posts - I never in my life have found much needed knowledge, in a small sentence structure. I know its a lot to read, but its neccessary to read, so your mind can understand, and expand.

Again thank you EJK, well spoken brother

I want to explain one more thing I think is important to address to my christian sisters and brothers:

Before there was ever a mention of a Jesus or a Bible - thousands of years prior, there were humans living in small lcommunities. Civilization existed on Earth, and the people were well. And they shared, and they cared. They survived day in and day out without the convienance of grocery stores and cars.

Without the faith of Jesus or GOD, or a book that governed their minds. They were born, and they died. And they were born again under a new ARC or body. And thousands of years went by; and there was worship of beings who came down from the stars.

And they mated with the daughters of man. More people were born, lived and died. Without knowing of a man named Jesus. Fast forward many years later - the creation of th Bible, and push oof christian faith.

The world still spins without the Bible or Jesus. The sun still shines and gives light and life. Humans are still born, and are well without these concepts in their mind.

But the main goal in this life cycle is to be more then man or woman - it is to be spiritually equipped, to create a bridge from your lower consciousness, the "ME/I" perception >> to the >> higher consciousness that knows all below i SELF. The MOST HIGH STATE.

Take in what that really means - people live and die, and are born again, without even knowing about the book or character you spend a lifetime worshipping. And you are no better then those individuals - as you havent ever experienced a "god" from the Bible or a Jesus person in your life time anyways.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If God is real, and He left His word for us, then we have to assume that He would have left it either perfectly intact, or to some degree perfectly intact. At least enough so, so that we would understand what He wanted to convey. Otherwise He isn't God, and the whole thing is nonsense and nothing but human folly. Honestly I feel like you should have at least put in some "Why does God kill babies?" questions in there if you really wanted to attack us.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So basically what you're saying is, "heaven" is the utter denial of what it is to be human. Sounds like saying, "Screw it, I'm gonna commit divine suicide because being human isn't good enough for me."

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by honested3

If God is real, and He left His word for us, then we have to assume that He would have left it either perfectly intact, or to some degree perfectly intact. At least enough so, so that we would understand what He wanted to convey. Otherwise He isn't God, and the whole thing is nonsense and nothing but human folly. Honestly I feel like you should have at least put in some "Why does God kill babies?" questions in there if you really wanted to attack us.

Or maybe, metaphorically speaking, you should learn to read English and maybe familiarize yourself with some technical jargon before diving head first into the owner's manual for a commercial aircraft.
edit on 4-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So basically what you're saying is, "heaven" is the utter denial of what it is to be human. Sounds like saying, "Screw it, I'm gonna commit divine suicide because being human isn't good enough for me."

Are you SERIOUS guy?!

Another text-book example of one who twists words to mock the OP.. How do you live with such ignorance?

I said heaven is the highest chakras. The crown chakra. It is the higherself, of the person you identify as "Me/I/myself" .. Within this consciousness one will percieve what the bible people refer to as "heaven".

Has nothing to do with 'divine suicide'? Dafuque are you on
?

Human is great, as a human I enjoyed my athletic career, I enjoyed commune with friends and family as wel as pets and nature. I enjoyed the teachings of society.

But then I broke a veil of bullshi* that I didnt see before. And was introduced into a higher understanding of reality or 'existance' down here, on this Earth sphere.

Seriosly what kind of response is that...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's hilarious that you think your doing us some kind of favor by spouting off the same crap Christian's have heard a million times. Did someone see zeitgeist so now they think they're a religious scholar and a linguist to boot?

Religion-Interpreted most often in one of two ways:
Cicero believed it came from re(again) lego (read) apparently meaning "careful consideration"
The modern scholarly opinion is re(again) ligare(to bind or connect) meaning "to reconnect" an interpretation favored by St. augustine.

For someone who fancies linguistics it should be noted that Amen and Amun only begin with the same letter in English. In their respective root languages Amun begins with Yodh and Amen begins with an Aleph.

Jesus does not mean "son of zeus" it means "salvation"

Christ doesn't mean "Crystal" it means "annointed" from the greek Christos.

Re-In-Car-Nation (ridiculous):
why would one be able to just shuffle letters in car to make arc
the arch in archangel is from the Greek and it means "chief" or "Principal"

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
"As above so below". This is true in all aspects of reality. The world is the way it is, a prison, because as you get higher in consciousness you realize its all the same "big-bad"' characters controlling everything. Its not hard to understand or comprehend - its hard to admit and follow from there.

That is your take on it. I happen to believe this world is a PhD level class for those who are here to learn a path of love in a most unloving environment. I happen to believe in the 3 ages taught in the bible. I believe we existed in that first age, and some of us did not give a damn then and we don't today. Some of us openly rebelled and a very very small group stood by the Creator. Rather than get rid of everyone who needed to learn true unconditional Divine love, we were placed in this very physical world with needs to be filled. In that environment we could learn true joy from sorrow. We could learn true forgiveness from being hurt. We could learn to choose a path of love or not. That does not sound like a prison to me but a sublime gift of God to bring us into a more full relationship and not just automatons who never have need of anything and like robots say, "I love you God, I love you God", but to truly walk in it out of spiritual maturity.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Jordan Maxwell does a good job of explaining all of this
Astrotheology or Mazzaroth

Jordan Maxwell is a complete bufoon in linguistics. Oh he does explain astrotheology. He shows how stupid it is based on it's absolute ignorance of ancient texts and astrology. They make massive leaps in logic as fact without supplying any proofs. Here is one of Maxwell's gems:

Solomon was a play on the Son of God them because Sol means Sun and Amun was God. The problem is Sun and Son only works in English and Solomon was not called that, but Shlomo which ruins Maxwell's teaching. He expects you to be too stupid to think or know any facts.

Try these two videos

True comparative history of Astrotheology

edit on 4-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join