It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i just listened to the show.
i'm not sure they understood the thread at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

INDEED. I don't think they understood it well, if at all, either.

And, I think they gave it unnecessarily short shrift.

Sigh.

For at least some of us, the OP is an important topic, imho.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by undo

INDEED. I don't think they understood it well, if at all, either.

And, I think they gave it unnecessarily short shrift.

Sigh.

For at least some of us, the OP is an important topic, imho.

Well, I'd rather not have it discussed by people who couldn't bother reading it because it probably wasn't their flavor of tea. Baboons are much more interesting I guess. Sort of how I would much rather an uninformed voter would just not vote. Stay home and let people who actually give a damn share their voice.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i just listened to the show.
i'm not sure they understood the thread at all.

Oh they did , I don`t think you understood what they were saying.

They dropped a bomb on it .

My work here is done

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Shoot, what did we misunderstand?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

The thread I did read the first 5 pages.Disagreeing with your premise, does not mean that I am uninformed,
nor does it mean I am only interested in baboons if I don't find the same passion in a topic as you.

I would have loved if you called into the show, but as you didn't we were left to discuss how we interpreted your position. Hopefully next time you can call in and school us

edit on 5-8-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
united serenity

i think your topic meshes well with the subject of white genocide because so many white people are christians. anything that resists world domination is viewed as expendable for the greater good. have you seen this (watch this whole thing. i have a point to make after this, in fact, several)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

true Christians

Many people seem to end up dying when coming into proximity with true christens. Christianity is the ultimate cult of invading the lower ground and cleansing in the claim of bringing life closer to Gods Kingdom. Life closer to the Kingdom of God. Death!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Nonsense. Fantasy blather is not facts.

The atheist Russian, Chinese, Cuban, Cambodian, Vietnamese etc. regimes have killed more than 130 million souls . . .

Christians have built hospitals and schools around the world in behalf of the poor for centuries.

I don't know what so called "Christians" may have done to you in your past . . . but hatred of a belief system is no excuse to rewrite reality or history.

The oligarchy that set up the Communist regimes and experimented with mass murder on a grand scale is gearing up to mass murder greatly more . . . they hope . . . down to only 200-500 million left on the planet.

You'd be wiser to be much more concerned about THOSE genocidal maniacs than even the worst idiots CLAIMING to be Christians.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
united serenity

in this next point, i would like to introduce to you a british gentleman who claimed he had figured out what all this new world order stuff means. at first, i wasn't sure what to make of this guy -- i thought he was a bit off his proverbial rocker. but as time has gone by, and more reports have been forth coming, it starts to make sense. his major premise is that they have access to a sort of occult technology that actually allows them to control the minds of the masses, that goes beyond television and other forms of visible media. it may seem far fetched but be vigilant in listening to the entire series, even if you disagree with his premise that obama is the chosen new world order pharaoh, as it were. his point is nearly identical to the points of the former kgb agent in the previous video, however, he goes on to explain why white people (in this case, mostly christians) are being targeted. watch all of these, even if it's starting to bug you because it very much ties into your op

edit on 5-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Nonsense. Fantasy blather is not facts.

The atheist Russian, Chinese, Cuban, Cambodian, Vietnamese etc. regimes have killed more than 130 million souls . . .

Christians have built hospitals and schools around the world in behalf of the poor for centuries.

So Christianity feeding off of the sick and poor for centuries is a good thing ? .... Didn`t Hitler build schools too ? what does that mean ?

Oh and ... can you kill a "soul" ? O_O

I don't know what so called "Christians" may have done to you in your past . . . but hatred of a belief system is no excuse to rewrite reality or history.

Re-writing reality or history .......... Christianity has had a good go at that over the years.

The oligarchy that set up the Communist regimes and experimented with mass murder on a grand scale is gearing up to mass murder greatly more . . . they hope . . . down to only 200-500 million left on the planet.

Why are you people obsessed with communists and Nazi`s ?
Are you aware of the fact that the people who set up communist regimes are the same people who set up religions and build hospitals ?

You'd be wiser to be much more concerned about THOSE genocidal maniacs than even the worst idiots CLAIMING to be Christians.

And back to the "They`re not real Christians " crap , you can`t say they weren't real Christians and expect the church to have clean hands . It doesn`t work like that , Christians have slaughtered people world wide and you know it - you`re just trying to shake a little shame off the shoulders of the cult . And we are concerned about the people who are killing everyone as we speak , that`s what the whole CT circle is about at the moment , just you guys are looking at the big picture with your god goggles on .

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
so does anyone recognize the morphogenic field he was talking about ? is he correct in assuming telecommunications radiation is slowly morphing the dna of our brains into something that is subhuman?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
united serenity

the next point he makes is that because whites tend to be alphas, they are only useful during destabilization, after which they are killed because the people who are constructing the nwo, don't want a bunch of alphas who may suddenly want to destabilize the new system when they realize that in reality, is not even remotely an idealistic system.

in effect, they get people to join their cause via idealism, and then use them to destabilize, then kill them because they aren't trustworthy, since they brought down a perfectly functional system to replace it with a system that only functions properly for a teeny tiny handful, at the top. in fact, it's so bad, it's not even a pyramid in construction. this is why the system and its money is becoming and more solidified and isolated into the hands of a few. as the plan unfolds. even many of the occultists who bought into the concept, will be killed for the following reasons: 1) they aren't talmudists, 2) they are white and 3) they want an utopia, and that will not be forthcoming.

note that all the negative is focused on the west, which is primarly white, and all the blame for anything that's happened on the planet over the last 2000 years is being blamed on brits and americans and not the guys who are actually doing the stuff and getting rich from it, but from white people who simply live or work in these countries. even 500 years later, white people who live in a totally different country and from different religious / non-religious backgrounds, are being blamed for what the holy roman empire did. case in point: atheist jesus.

at the street level, blacks are being taught that white people are the spawn of satan. so they are using ethnic differences to push this thing forward. even the kkk and other racist groups have helped to advance this idea by using hate to promote their position. hate only generates more hate.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I love Yuri and have written many posts and threads elsewhere on his work! How he explains the destruction of the West via their four stage solution seems to be pretty spot on, and he did say that the first one's they kill are the very ideologues who helped bring about the revolution because they will be the first to realize it is not what they thought it was!

I have not watched the Obama pharoah vids yet, but I will do so. I have read articles and such about how much they look like that family. For all I know, Obama is a clone of the lil guy and has been reared for just this moment in history. Who knows what we are being subjected to really except we are given clues in movies and if you read the patents for some of this tech, it seems they very much can influence our minds without our being the slightest bit aware. I see that movie "The Live" as a direct telling us what they are up to. It seems they think their karma is clean if they put this crap in movies, music, TV etc and we are too dumb to notice then it's on us. Thanks for the vids, I am always looking for new stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

well follow the clues to the next link in the chain: the messiah they were looking for, was a pharaoh who would allow them to take over the world. but they didn't want someone like jesus, who would not allow them to force their way on people, nor take the labor of the people with abandon (institutionalized slavery). in effect, jesus was just too nice and they wanted a hard nose dictator. and to the rescue, came the holy roman empire. which we are currently being blamed for, you and i. yeah these guys are consummate chess players.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Do you really believe the Christians, or the Jews, or the Muslims have it right? If either one is correct, then it means the supreme being has then damned the majority of the world right out of hand (i.e. non-believers). Is this the act of a God worthy of worship?

You made a wrong assumption in reverse logic here with regards to The Supreme Being damning the majority of the world for not believing and therefore placing that burden of responsibility on HIM assuming again that humans are innocent victims. It is the reverse because that blood in guilt for such a great loss falls fully on each soul that denies the truth. For that majority who consciously has NOT chosen the gift of salvation and The Word of G-d who is Yehushua have damned themselves in denying, rebelling and turning away from the one and only truth.

This post is not just a response to what you wrote but it is for all those that think themselves exempt and have thought the same argument in such denial. It is for those that see themselves as victims in having reaped destruction for not choosing the greatest gift of Grace and Love.

It isn't G-d damning anyone but rather ourselves for walking away from the one and only truth that can save your soul for all eternity. This world is a blink of the eye and not our destination...it is the the vehicle location of transition to get us to our permanent destination. Our true existence in reality is not just a physical body, we are are Souls utilization the vehicle that is our bodies in order to get to our true destination.

1 John 4:10 ESV In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Ephesians 2:8 ESV
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

That destination however is not based on what you would like to fabricate in order to want to believe it. Coming to the truth is not ever easy because you realize that it has nothing to do with what you would like to believe because it feels good, it is the most difficult thing to come to terms with because it corrects you in mind, body, feeling, soul and heart. We would all like to create our own realities based on zero accountability and living life on our own terms but I can guarantee you that is not ever where truth resides.

If any of us perish it is 100% because we chose to turn away from that salvation and those truths. G-d has been doing everything to get the truth to you so that you would not perish. The fault and responsibility of those choices that will inevitably lead to a damnation will only ever lie with ourselves and not anyone else including and especially our Creator. How much more do you want HIM to do? HE sent HIS own Son so that He would become the sacrifice for your own wretched sins because we can't save ourselves. Every one of us and the world around us are a testament to that fact.

If that wasn't enough HE sent The Word, prophets and an endless stream of messengers. If that wasn't enough read The Word and recognize that every single prophecy written has come true and the ones that are left are being fulfilled in this last hour. I could continue with all that HE continues to do for each and every one of you but then I have to ask myself when will it be enough to convince a world who prefers to shield their eyes and close their ears yet be the first to blame HIM?

The reason why Christians are hugely on that genocide list is simply because we pose the greatest threat to the enemy who has already taken your legitimate power with lies and will soon give you a taste of what that world will look like, a world of death over life.

Of course the fallen will seek to devour those that stand against him and all his lies because as long as there is one Soul who will stand against these fallen while emanating the Light of the Lamb in the Glory of the truth. Whether we want to admit it or not ALL souls recognize the truth inside the quiet of their soul and such a believer will shatter the snares of the enemy causing a great domino affect that ultimately destroys every weapon that the enemy attempts to enslave in deception the world. The enemy knows that one of these warriors is greater than his entire legion of demonic powers and principalities. That is why we pose the greatest of all threats to these fallen and their enslavement agenda and why they will seek to devour and destroy us.

In the end my friend we will only ever have ourselves to blame and not EVER will we be able to put that blame on G-d.

The plan for our elimination has been long in the making and the knowledge thereof is not only something the enemy fallen has been making known to us via their willing rebel servants it is a part of their power ritual modus operundi (Denver Airport, Georgia Guide Stones, Illuminati disclosure way of anonymous confessions). There are countless examples here but the one that stands out in Truth prior to any of these and prior to it all is The Word of G-d. If you want the true account of this genocide agenda exactly as it is coming to fruition and will manifest soon in our world read The Word of G-d.

Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
2 Peter 1:2-3 - Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, (Read More...)

Isaiah 5:13 - Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because [they have] no knowledge: and their honourable men [are] famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Ephesians 1:17-21 - That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: (Read More...)

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Luke 11:28 - But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Revelation 22:18 - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 Corinthians 12:8 - For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Romans 8:7 - Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

John 8:32 - And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

In the end there can only exist one truth and that has absolutely nothing to do with what you want or like to believe. It stands alone and apart from the flesh desires that dominate in a corrupted state your mind, feelings, ego and desires. What we have been created with is enough to acknowledge the truth and use all our created senses to emancipate us from the deceitful bonds that served to ensnare us in a living death.

It is our Creator's Grace that carries us on this journey of emancipation from our corrupted flesh that without HIM cannot see truth or live it without HIM.

We have to learn to separate Truth from religion and the many man made excuses that uses religion and G-d as a power source and tool to promote their man made wars and power struggles. Truth and religion are two very different things but man since the beginning of time has been using the Truth towards his own means by way of creating religion.

Mankind will and has used anything they can to promote all their varying political agenda's for power and dominion and religion has offered the very best in terms of a strategic agent of control. Arguments as to the veracity of G-d based on mankind's purposeful manipulation of HIS Truths by way of the many wars committed in G-d's name has nothing to do with G-d or HIS Truths and everything to do with man and his destructive megalomaniac desires for power only.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i'm not sure how many realize this, but since the marxists took over south africa, the white population, regardless of religion or the lack thereof, have been forced into poverty. the white farmers, who survived the initial onslaught because they employed so many blacks, are being systematically genocided, many in very horrific ways. for example, an elderly couple were killed on their farm. first, they were gang raped, anally and vaginally, then they were tortured, then they were killed. some of the pictures of the crime scenes have been something out of a horror movie. people have been flayed, hung upside down and split open, doused with gasoline and lit on fire, burned with clothing irons, and the women have had some of the worst deaths of all. children have been forced to watch while their parents were sexually abused, tortured and murdered, and then the kids murdered as well.

to top it all off, the blacks who were employed by the murdered farmers, are thrown off the now owner-less property, lose their homes and jobs and join the roles of the unemployed and poverty stricken. meanwhile the new farm owners don't know how to farm and their bread basket is dwindling. when the blacks protest, they are pointed in the direction of the white farmers, and thus the cycle continues. it's reached epidemic proportions over there. this is what we have to look forward to.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'm not sure how many realize this, but since the marxists took over south africa, the white population, regardless of religion or the lack thereof, have been forced into poverty. the white farmers, who survived the initial onslaught because they employed so many blacks, are being systematically genocided, many in very horrific ways. for example, an elderly couple were killed on their farm.

There is much evidence that a Christian is martyred every five minutes, but we won't hear much about it in the major media. Most of this is happening in Muslim controlled countries.

"Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world." So asserted German Chancellor Angela Merkel late last year, causing a stir. Merkel echoed a concern expressed by then-French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who warned in a 2011 speech that Christians face a "particularly wicked program of cleansing in the Middle East, religious cleansing."

Lebanon was once a majority Christian country but no longer, as Christians flee the hostility. CBS News reported in 2011 that the former president of Lebanon, Amin Gemayel complained of a "genocide" against Christians in the Middle East. "Massacres are taking place for no reason and without any justification against Christians. It is only because they are Christians." "The future of Christians in the Middle East is very bleak," Neil Hicks of Human Rights First told me. "What has happened in Iraq and Syria is de facto ethnic cleansing of Christians." In other words: Christians can leave or be killed. SOURCE

I know I know, they deserve it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i would now like to address the "Come out of her my people, that you partake not of her sins" (and destruction) prophecy. That prophecy is regarding Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots. It's described as a great city. It is not a nation. However, the nwo folks, virulent anti-christian folks and let's kill whitey people, have decided that it doesn't matter if it's a city. As far as they are concerned, it's anybody who is christian, white or western, particularly white christian westerners. Even people who claim the bible is a crock of smelly stuff, will cling to the promise that verse seems to suggest to them -- that christians everywhere, particularly white ones, should be blamed for everything babylon has ever done, ignoring the fact that babylon in prophecy was a system of empires, the spanned several racial groups, including semites, italians, greeks, various europeans and arabs. Practically the whole world has been implicated in those verses, but we white westerners, are supposed to take the punishment for it. What's even worse:

If that verse is not an indicator of the rapture, coming out of her won't do a bit of good if you're white. You could become a rabid atheist, a muslim, a jew, a pagan, etc, it wouldn't matter, because camoflaged behind the push to end western civs and christians, is end of the caucasian races.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Can I use this in one of my blog articles crediting you here? This was absolutely spot on!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join