It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 2 State Dept Issues WORLD WIDE Travel Alert until Aug 31

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The truth is no one except those that issued the warning know WTF is going on. We can sit back and guess until we are purple and nothing will come of it. Personally I think some very angry people got out of a couple of prisons and may very well have some vengeance planned.

I have always sadi that Terrorists are stupid. They make complex plans (911) instead of just driving around the west coast during fire season with some road flares......

Who knows what is going to happen if anything. I for one will simply be going about my life without fear. I refuse to worry about squat besides paying my bills.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

It has already been spelled out in this thread, there are several terrorist organizations already being funded, simple matter of telling them to hit so and so targets. Or perhaps just let said organizations free reign to spread terror. (hence my train reg link)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

It has already been spelled out in this thread, there are several terrorist organizations already being funded, simple matter of telling them to hit so and so targets. Or perhaps just let said organizations free reign to spread terror. (hence my train reg link)

Yeah, or give em some of our best weapons, just hand em right over to the terrorist groups!

What a world........

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Definitely, we cannot put our lives on hold, that's what 'they' want. (whoever they are). Have a great trip, S.F. is beautiful and have a blast with Maggie!!!!

thank you so much, my friend.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No, I understand your point, there are multiple players, U.S., Russia, China, Iran to name a few....but you said it was a false flag, just asking you to articulate what you think is gonna happen???? Since you think this is not a 'real' threat, but orchestrated via a False Flag as you said, what is it that you think is happening, who, what, when, why? Thank you!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Or could this be a distraction of something else that they dont want us to know. Im trying to come up with some possibilities.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Im wondering if this could uave something to do with the recent prison outbreaks?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

Yeah, or give em some of our best weapons, just hand em right over to the terrorist groups!

What a world........

Yeah as difficult to imagine, you certainly bring up a valid point (Iran/Contra) rings a bell for sure. You know, it does get tough trying to be an informed citizen and trying to just hope that the right thing is being done. But as you hint, history has shown us some strange bed-partners and the outcome has mostly turned out pretty badly....Iraq, Nicaragua to name a couple. Yeah, what a world. Just kind of frustrating and troubling. Unfortunately, there is no 'easy' answer. The process to change things will take decades. In the meantime, we continue to face multiple threats. I don't have answer yet, but I'm thinking. LOL!! Remain positive, be good, be kind and do the best YOU can each day!! The reality is, that is all you and I can do!! Peace!!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

We continue to work closely with other nations on the threat from international terrorism, including from al-Qa’ida. Information is routinely shared between the U.S. and our key partners in order to disrupt terrorist plotting, identify and take action against potential operatives, and strengthen our defenses against potential threats

I Think this, is a dead give away! They continue to work with Al-Qa'ida ?. And our key partners ? Think you just got it straight from the horses mouth. Read between the lines.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What do "I" think is going to happen?....and when I say False Flag I mean something will take place, not a fake (if that is where you are going??)

Hopefully nothing, but my guess would be an attack on US soil, an attack on an embassy in the middle east (seems like Yemen is a hot spot)

As of right now there appears to have been a MASSIVE explosion in Damascus:

Abdul‏@al_7aleem57s
Big explosion reported that shook "all of #Damascus".

Also noticed this:

M_TNEWS ‏@M_TNEWS 26s

Terror threat issued for #Islamabad Airport. Rangers, Army called in, area being searched for explosives.

Jawad Nazir ‏@jawadmnazir 1m

Security dead high alert in #Islamabad at #IslamabadAirport.

bilal ®ana  ‏@ranaabilal 1m

#Islamabad airport is surrounded by Rangers . Why ?
edit on 2-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by FlyersFan

We continue to work closely with other nations on the threat from international terrorism, including from al-Qa’ida. Information is routinely shared between the U.S. and our key partners in order to disrupt terrorist plotting, identify and take action against potential operatives, and strengthen our defenses against potential threats

I Think this, is a dead give away! They continue to work with Al-Qa'ida ?. And our key partners ? Think you just got it straight from the horses mouth. Read between the lines.

Perhaps you misread, misinterpreted the comment, or may be I am wrong......but it says "threat from international terrorism, "including al-Qa'ida." Meaning we and our allies discuss, share information about/against these two threats......is that plausible?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well I, for one, certainly hope that they (government) impose more restrictions on my freedeoms and liberties in an attempt to keep me safer! Golly!

We have the same sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I think ItDepends is just asking what kind of false flag you think the US (or whoever) would be pulling, why & where?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Thank you for your response. However, this is what is understood as a false flag

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities,

Not my definition, just the accepted idea of what a false flag operation is.

So, you think something real is going to happen, fair assumption.

"Things" according to your post are already happening. What I am asking you to explain is, "Do you believe that if a terrorist attack happens, the terror, destruction, the killing is in fact being conducted, orchestrated by 'someone' else other than the ultimate terrorists who are identified?"

In otherwords, are you implying that the U.S. is gonna create a terrorist event, and have it look like someone else did it? If you do, what gives you that impression, or knowlege. Specificity would be appreciated.

I do not think this is a false flag, I think this is the real thing. Fanatical, Militant, Islamic Terrorists trying to hurt, kill, maim, destroy and cause havoc in the name of Allah!! Everyone else is an infidel, and don't deserve to live. That's how I see it, simple, straightforward. They hate us, and will never will change until decades of education and freedom occurs. Again, they shot a poor young girl in the head and the face in Pakistan just because she ( a woman, a girl) wanted to go to school and learn. It is this backward way of thinking, driven by misinterpretations of the Koran, that has led a bunch of unemployed, thugs to grab a gun, knife and go kill someone in the name of Allah.....it's as simple as that!!!!! (on one level). Behind the scenes, a lot more is going on.

edit on 2-8-2013 by ItDepends because: sentence structure

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I used to live near camp pendleton marine base and we were warned that we were under an orange alert practically every week...so this alert is no big deal...just dont do a vacation in high risk countries right now....

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yes, this is a silly comment, but there's too much we don't know and are only guessing about, so here goes.

Obama Touts Al-Qaeda's Demise 32 Times in the Two Months After Benghazi

So, you see, there is no reason to fear Al-Qaeda. The State Department must be worried about the Tea Party or the Koch Brothers to issue this alert.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Distraction from thinking about Benghazi...and NSA....and congress re-upping the spy practice...and...and...and

there are so many things they don't want us to keep looking at so here, look at this! Bad guys that might hurt us!

And the twist to make it slightly different..."we are so scared we are closing our embassies."

"They" will either do a pump and dump in the news on this and nothing more, or they will allow it to go real.

That's my take, anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
2001 was Chinese year of the Snake. 2013 is year of the Snake.

Does life follow repeating cycles?

No idea, but me thinks we are all very well placed to find out.

Alien attack anybody?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What do "I" think is going to happen?....and when I say False Flag I mean something will take place, not a fake (if that is where you are going??)

Hopefully nothing, but my guess would be an attack on US soil, an attack on an embassy in the middle east (seems like Yemen is a hot spot)

As of right now there appears to have been a MASSIVE explosion in Damascus:

Abdul‏@al_7aleem57s
Big explosion reported that shook "all of #Damascus".

Also noticed this:

M_TNEWS ‏@M_TNEWS 26s

Terror threat issued for #Islamabad Airport. Rangers, Army called in, area being searched for explosives.

Jawad Nazir ‏@jawadmnazir 1m

Security dead high alert in #Islamabad at #IslamabadAirport.

bilal ®ana  ‏@ranaabilal 1m

#Islamabad airport is surrounded by Rangers . Why ?
edit on 2-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I have been following this thread all day, and I myself have found this particular post very interesting and Im wondering why it is being kind of ignored.

I am not a twitter person MidnightTide, has anything else been showing about this or are you still following it? I mean with all the speculations that have been made today, maybe this could be the first in a string of chain reactions, hence sooo many closings in such a broad area of the world.

I'd love anymore info on any of the above as I think it could possibly be pertinent.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Does anyone think they might be using this time to install themselves into their underground bunkers to await the recently mentioned September solar killshot?

edit on 2-8-2013 by not2skeptical because: punctuation

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join