It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman / Trayvon: Yeah, I'm sick of it too, but one Video you HAVE to see...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Trayvon Martin was an American and he should not have had to run home in fear because a stranger was following him. He had as much right to be where he was, when he was, as anybody on that housing complex and if he decided to stop and wait at any point to see what this guy wanted, he was completely within his rights to do so. If the person following him started asking questions, Trayvon had every right to say "Show me a badge or go take a flying one!" and if Zimmerman made any attempt to detain him, he'd be entitled to fight back until the person assaulting him was no longer a threat. That would include beating him unconscious if he tried to reach for a gun.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I think Zimmerman should've told Martin he had a gun and to keep his distance. Martin would probably still be alive today.
reply to post by bottleslingguy

...and most criminals usually tell innocent victims they're carrying a gun? Most innocent people who carry guns, carry them to protect themselves, criminals carry them to take a life. If Martin was armed, Zimmerman would be dead minus the broken nose and cuts to the back of his head.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

If you think it's all fairytales and magical distractions, you're welcome to find another thread to contribute to. I'm not interested in discussing this topic with someone who just thinks everyone is making up # as they go along.

i am grand here. and it seems you are one of those who are interested in discussing
made up s**t 'till the cows come home. carry on, moo-ing!
(did you not read your last post as you wrote it? i know, i know... normal reporting of
a normal story on a normal night in a normal city. all is normal! rejoice!).

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Despite the facts presented to us, we still have people on ATS that will swear up and down that the criminal Trayvon Martin was a saint.

I have to call those people racist in the very basic sense of the word. Simply because the criminal Martin was black, they want to defend him. Because there is no other reason, with all these facts presented, that these people could possibly defend this criminal.

A) Zimmerman grew up with African American's.
B) Zimmerman lived in a multi-cultural neighborhood.
C) Zimmerman introduced himself to his minority neighbors when no one else did.
D) And many, many more reasons.

The criminal Trayvon Martin was a drugged up, no good gangster wanna-be doing something he shouldn't have been doing. He he didn't meet his end that night, it would have eventually happened some time down the road with maybe more innocent people getting hurt instead of just one, Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The photo of the crime scene taken upon police arrival clearly shows the body of Trayvon still clutching his bag of Skittles in his left hand. This is made to look very fuzzy in the clip you posted.

Now, if Trayvon Martin could leap upon George Zimmerman (who after all was following him home with a gun) and beat him to a bloody pulp, it would have been quite a feat to do it with a bag of Skittles in his hand.

So what if Trayvon had had martial arts training? Even if he did fight back (and I saw no real evidence of that) didn't he have a right to self defense? If I had martial arts training and some "crazy ass cracker" was following me home I'd defend myself too.

I watched the whole trial very closely. The medical examiner said Trayvon had either no traces of marijuana in his blood or 1%, which would indicate that the marijuana had been smoked days or even weeks before. There was no other evidence of any other intoxicating substances found in his blood or tissue.

The officer on the recorded call from Zimmerman clearly told Zimmerman to stay in his car and "we don't need you to do that" (follow him). He didn't listen. He got out of his car and started following Martin, who had just turned seventeen years old.

George Zimmerman was out looking for trouble with a loaded gun that night. You don't need a loaded gun for neighborhood watch. You're just supposed to WATCH and then call the police. The truth is if he had stayed in his car and let the police do their job, young Trayvon Martin would still be alive today.

No string of suppositions strung together can erase these facts.

It amazes me the length people will go to to justify cold-blooded murder. And that's what it was. The evidence supports it.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Sestias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

don't really understand what your point is

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by Lanisius

2- "Lean" is not, nor does it contain robitussin. Lean is made with the opiate codeine.

3- You can not magically create a "codeine based" drink by mixing the ingredients mentioned. That does not magically create codeine. If it did, addicts everywhere would be stocking up on this crap.

Each 5 mL of Robitussin contains 10 mg of codeine (an opiate), 100 mg of guaifenesin (an expectorant), and 30 mg of pseudoephedrine (a decongestant).

Looks like you're wrong on this one.

This is absolute BULLSH*T do NOT believe this post, if there were codeine in Robitussin it would not be sold over the counter in America. How old are you and where the hell did you get this information?

Maybe in other countries where Codeine is over the counter that is possible, but not in America, which is where all this went down PS.
edit on 26-7-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you on this one, I am sure Codeine within cough syrup is not sold over the counter in US you must have a prescription.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by pinobot
reply to post by Miracula

link

He didn't say it was racist. By quote he said very few African American men have not had the experience of having doors locked on them.

People lock doors around me too. Some don't.

It's called paranoia and hypersensitivity.

I lock the doors around some white people and I'm white.

He was intimating it though, personally I doubt that it ever happened.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

for me that's where the issue of the relevance of Trayvon taking Lean comes into play. If he was thinking straight Trayvon could've just confidently said, "Yo chill out Mr Neighborhood Watch, I'm just goin home." instead he thought it was a good opportunity to beat somebody up. Was that due to the lean? I'm giving Trayvon the benefit of the doubt on that.

Unfortunately the guy had a gun and if Zimmerman had let that be known before he said anything, none of that probably would've happened. That's where I see Zimmerman as being wrong, but I don't see it as murder once Trayvon jumped him.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
King in a hoddie says it all about the propaganda machine employed against truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
The photo of the crime scene taken upon police arrival clearly shows the body of Trayvon still clutching his bag of Skittles in his left hand.

I googled and found no photo like you describe. Would you post a link to this photo?

He got out of his car and started following

Zimmerman was allowed to walk the neighborhood. So was Martin. It's not illegal to do so.

Martin, who had just turned seventeen years old.

Martin was a fully grown man ... bigger and stronger than Zimmerman. He was legally a minor ... but he was not a scared little child huddling in the dark. Martin was a thug with a love of street fighting and drug use.

George Zimmerman was out looking for trouble with a loaded gun that night.

And that's why Zimmerman called the dispatch and told them where he was and what he was doing,because he was out looking for trouble, right? And Martin, who could have walked the 100 yards home in peace, didn't have a serious thug-attitude problem, right? Yeah ... sure.

It amazes me the length people will go to to justify cold-blooded murder. And that's what it was. The evidence supports it.

It amazes me the length people will go to try to claim it was murder, when the facts and evidence show it wasn't. It amazes me the length people will go to try to make Martin out to look like a scared little boy when in fact he was a drug using self proclaimed thug who had been caught with stolen property and had been kicked out of school for severe bad behavior. It amazes me the length people will go to try to cover up the fact that Martin had 4 1/2 minutes to walk 100 yards to get home but instead turned around and attacked Zimmerman (Zimmerman, who was doing nothing illegal by walking in the neighborhood).

edit on 7/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

absolutely agree that is the most flabbergasting thing out of all this. It doesn't take much to get something started when you're the president. Like when he talks about people who "speak about tyranny" and to "reject those voices", it means that it is now open season on them. Zimmerman should sue the WH for slander and a host of other charges.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by faust833

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by faust833

at what point do you think Martin beating him up would've stopped- concussion, brain damage, coma or death? Martin was never in danger of Zimmerman following him no matter how paranoid he was from taking DXM/codeine.

Zimmerman should have been street smart, he brought it upon himself when he approached the "thug" Child. Zimmerman had no fear because he was carrying a gun, he knew before he approached Trayvon that there would be a potential shooting because he had it in his mind that he was "Standing His Ground" . Well he wasn't standing his ground, he was trying to be a cop, and he's guilty of bad judgement. Trayvon Martin is Dead.

Stand your ground was never used in this case so that whole line of thought is moot.

you still haven't answered how much of a beating Zimmerman should have just allowed to happen because he was "wrong"? I agree he should have never volunteered for the neighborhood watch but some people are just like that. Should he also have not mentored and helped the other minorities too? Maybe he was just being a goody two shoes?

I believe he is wrong for not telling Martin he had a gun but after Martin broke his nose and was bashing his head on the concrete he was justified for shooting him in self-defense regardless of his hero complex.

Did you catch the article about him rescuing a family from a car accident? ironic no?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seede

TextI think Zimmerman should've told Martin he had a gun and to keep his distance. Martin would probably still be alive today.
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Perhaps but that is unlawful to brandish a weapon or threaten with a weapon. As a carrier you cannot use your privilege to carry as a means of a threat to any citizen. The skittle kid would sue you in a heart beat and even own your gun. No, George did it the right way.

I didn't mean to say it as a threat but more of a professionalism. how about introducing himself as an official neighborhood watch person who may or may not be carrying a weapon for his own safety? if not required how about making it required so we don't run into this again?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
To this day; I still dont know much about this entire case, or "situation" between this Zimmer and Martin guy.

But I keep seeing these threads with so many flags and posts..

I feel that me not knowing what this is really all about; is better then me knowing.

Becuase guess what? Who really gives a crap about some guy shooting another guy over an altercation?

The US military is in the middle east shooting, raping, bombing, stealing everyday for the past 10+ years. .

Wheres the news on that? Oh yea.. Truth and meaning dont matter in the minds of humanity any more - just racial issues, spying governments and abusive police forces

All I have to say about... Whatever this Zimmer/Martin thing is about.... Is. .. Who cares?

If you people care this much about a TINY fragment of reality - its easy to see why humanity is slave to the system.

Wake up, open your eyes, stop occupying them with nonsense. Theres more to life then America and its muderous cops and lying government

edit on 27-7-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I am angry!

I did a Google search on AfterBurner, and Bill Whittle. To my surprise I learned a whole lot about LEAN or Purple Drank. I found postings that went back past June of 2012. The media surely knew about this, as did many others. Why did I not see any of it in the main stream media reports?

Because it isnt impertinent to the issue ... Accusing him of using, you have to have proof. It is not enough to come around and say ... Hey two out of three ... That aint proof. It is suspicion, and in this case you need more than that.

Basically, dont go around and throw mud at the victim ...

The same applies to the one who did the shooting ... You must have absolutely no doubt ... Any doubt, and you must let him free.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The fact that this is still being discussed is frightening. The fact that people still have to be told its a political tool is frightening. The fact that someone has to blog about how a YouTube post discusses the facts not reported by the MSM, in order to give someone a more balanced view of a tragic incident that only impacts us collectively because we are told it is, is frightening.

The fact I even felt the need to post a reply to this senselessness is frightening.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here's a similar story except a black guy murders (acquitted) a 17 year old white guy - for breaking into his car.
no MSM on this

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The media surely knew about this, as did many others. Why did I not see any of it in the main stream media reports?

The MSM is corrupt in themselves, yes and that includes Fox News. Our corrupt government loved this trial because it took the "Heat" off Benghazi, IRS, NSA, DOJ, NDAA, Drones over the US and other more important problems in this Country. All the MSM did was "Race Bait".

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

You're easily frightened aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join