It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman / Trayvon: Yeah, I'm sick of it too, but one Video you HAVE to see...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I didn't know that Trayvon was taking martial arts training. I knew about the 'purple drank' or Lean. It mad Trayvon aggressive and paranoid and fueled him to attack Zimmerman. I didn't know that 'they' found a burglary tool and stolen jewelry in his locker. Maybe Zimmerman had a hunch that Trayvon had been the one committing the robberies around there?

I don't know how any of this was left out of court. All this should've been shown to the jury. It's pathetic that our justice system has been so perverted that evidence gets left out. Had I been a defense lawyer there, I would've fought tooth and nail to have that stuff included, and if the kangaroo court and it's biased judge still kept it out, I would've had a press conference and exploited it. --I can see the reporters running away now when they heard that. It would offend their agenda.

If this hasn't opened peoples eyes to how the media behaves, then there's no hope. Any publication that has a photo of Trayvon when he was a little kid on their covers should lose all credibility, and I mean ALL. The media created this as a racial crime when they ignore that most race crimes are black-on-white, instead, they want to pour fuel on the racism fire and give power to all the fake outrage. FAKE OUTRAGE! Had the news medias reported about the blacks who murdered that couple in Tennessee the same way they did with Trayvon, white people probably would've rioted.

You have to ask; What is the media trying to do? Why is everything in the world the way it is? It's because these sonsabi&**es want it that way. It's very clear. It has been for a long time, but this is a perfect case to see how 'they' work. While we slept, they set our country up this way. It's now time to wake up and swing the sword of morality against the beast of perversion and send it back from whence it came. /rant

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje

The media created this as a racial crime when they ignore that most race crimes are black-on-white, instead, they want to pour fuel on the racism fire and give power to all the fake outrage.

That is a lie..please show the stats by a reputable source. According to the FBI...

By race

the races of the 5,731 known hate crime offenders were as follows:
59.0 percent were white.
20.9 percent were black.
7.1 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
1.4 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
0.8 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
10.8 percent were unknown

Incidents, Offenses, Victims, and Known Offenders

Anti-White
Incidents 504
Offenses 577
Victims 593
Known offenders 594

Anti-Black
Incidents 2,076
Offenses 2,494
Victims 2,619
Known offenders 1,935

Stop spreading lies.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: OOPS

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Racial bias

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2011, there were 3,645 victims of racially motivated hate crime. 71.9 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
16.3 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.
5.2 percent were victims of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
4.8 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
1.9 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.(Based on Table 1.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by faust833
Yeah Yeah Yeah. Trayvon Martin was The Devil, but that doesn't make George Zimmerman an Angel. Zimmerman brought this upon himself.

For being a concerned citizen?

BS

You would have done the same thing.. at least.. a considerate human being would have if they were looking after their own neighborhood.

I believe Zimmerman was justified on ALL counts. ..and I'm an X cop.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
Here's a similar story except a black guy murders (acquitted) a 17 year old white guy - for breaking into his car.
no MSM on this

I appreciate the story... But just like the media... You distorted the facts to prove a point.

The kid was 16 and 4 months... not 17.

Do you see what I did to show what you did there?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by NellahB

Trayvon Martin was an American and he should not have had to run home in fear because a stranger was following him. He had as much right to be where he was, when he was, as anybody on that housing complex and if he decided to stop and wait at any point to see what this guy wanted, he was completely within his rights to do so. If the person following him started asking questions, Trayvon had every right to say "Show me a badge or go take a flying one!" and if Zimmerman made any attempt to detain him, he'd be entitled to fight back until the person assaulting him was no longer a threat. That would include beating him unconscious if he tried to reach for a gun.

You're right. But based on the evidence and all info included... I highly doubt that was the case...

Don't be one of those people that ignores the facts just because you personaly feel the guy is guilty.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have been bullied by other races my whole life I always tried to see people as people with personalities not what was on the surface but too much have people proven me wrong that they are just sick animals I have been abused beaten bullied scolded and bad-mouthed simply because I am a White male.

Ever since I started being educated all races and creeds attack me for my white skin and call me a white devil and an evil F@#% and cracker and all other things.

How come I am not allowed to feel like a victim infact apparantly my Race is to blame when it turns out White slaves existed hundreds of years before the white man even encountered the black man.

Muslims are placed on pedestals because of the crusades when more Christians died, only a few sieges where launched compared to the hundreds if not thousands let by the Jihadists.

Word is a screwed u place guys and i'm the bad guy for being attacked.

And I am going to be called a bigotted-racist liar for this post I can never win.
after being asked for a ciggarette I tried to give some people some ciggarettes and they tried to kill me for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Let me state that video the OP posted was filled with inaccuracies and suppositions it borders on pure unadulterated misinformation.

For instance, I can't find anything on the Internet that claims the concoction Martin was supposedly trying to make causes "aggressive behavior".

BTW, the combination of Arizona Iced tea+Skittles+Robitussin supposedly produces something commonly known as "Purple Drank".

Purple drank is a mixture of a few ounces of promethazine/codeine prescription cough syrup and 8 ounces or more of a lemon-lime soda like Sprite, Sierra Mist or 7Up. The purple comes from the syrup dye. Often, Jolly Ranchers or Skittles are added for flavor.

Side Effects of Purple Drank:

Restless muscles movements in the eyes, tongue, jaw, neck
Shallow breathing
Slow heartbeat
Feeling like you might pass out
Confusion, agitation, hallucinations
Seizure
Urinating less than usual
Stiff muscles
High fever, sweating
Dizziness, drowsiness
Feeling restless
Insomnia

To quote your post and to highlight a couple of the points you listed, each of which would cause someone to be aggressive, paranoid and generally not very pleasant to be around. Add to that anything else TM had taken/was in his system.

Just saying.

It's sad that another human being has lost their life but I can't help but think it was going to happen sooner or later at some point down the line for this lad, maybe then though it wouldn't have been as public as this has been.
edit on 27-7-2013 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Provide some evidence that using such a concoction makes you more likely to attack random strangers with the intention of killing them.

Don't have to. It's just possibly clearing up some things. It doesn't matter if the concotion made Martin attack.. the fact is he was attacking and wasn't letting up when he was shot. However the drug could easily cause violent outbursts because it creates a trip like acid in high doses.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

He didn't run in fear (he had options btw like calling the cops or asking Zimmerman what he wanted) he ran to get the upper hand and element of surprise as evidenced by the fact he made it to his dad's girlfriends house (not his home silly) and instead of going inside and being alive today, he waited and attacked a guy in the dark and beat him until the guy defended himself.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Wrong.
I don't believe that is true. He had his hands curled under him when police arrived and besides your post I've never heard it mentioned, not even by the prosecution!

There were witnesses and evidence to support Martin beating Zimmerman and the forensics show Martin was on top of Zimmerman when he was shot.

Now.. what were you saying?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by pinobot
reply to post by Miracula

link

He didn't say it was racist. By quote he said very few African American men have not had the experience of having doors locked on them.

True, but he chose his words carefully, as do all politicians. Make no mistake, he was talking about racism.

I lock the doors around some white people and I'm white.

Exactly, but did you lock the doors because they're white? I highly doubt it. People will lock their doors in any situation where there may be a danger of crime, whether they are white or black, with no regard to race, so then what's his point?

If there is a racist view in all of this, it's his.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by Lanisius

2- "Lean" is not, nor does it contain robitussin. Lean is made with the opiate codeine.

3- You can not magically create a "codeine based" drink by mixing the ingredients mentioned. That does not magically create codeine. If it did, addicts everywhere would be stocking up on this crap.

Each 5 mL of Robitussin contains 10 mg of codeine (an opiate), 100 mg of guaifenesin (an expectorant), and 30 mg of pseudoephedrine (a decongestant).

Looks like you're wrong on this one.

This is absolute BULLSH*T do NOT believe this post, if there were codeine in Robitussin it would not be sold over the counter in America. How old are you and where the hell did you get this information?

Maybe in other countries where Codeine is over the counter that is possible, but not in America, which is where all this went down PS.
edit on 26-7-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you on this one, I am sure Codeine within cough syrup is not sold over the counter in US you must have a prescription.

She is half right. In the US there is an otc cough syrup that contains codiene that is sold in SOME states where you just have to sign your name. Fact. However there isn't any codiene in robitussin. BUT Trayvon Martin thought there was as evidenced by his facebook posts discussing it. He told a friend (incorrectly) that dxm was a condensed form of codiene (search his posts yourself) which is a dangerous mistake to make.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well it doesn't change my opinion, trayvon was profiled, followed and gunned down for walking at the wrong pace on his way home. A young boy had his life taken from him at the hands of the real thug.
Lets call Zimmerman a thug and not vilify the victim.

Whittles says trayvon was on top of zim raining down punches. As I recall the witness who testified to that wasn't sure who was on top of who. It was too dark to know for sure. It was left unclear during the trial.

I will say what I said on the other thread, if he was purchasing ingredients for lean, to get high on when he gets home. He hadn't mixed the cocktail yet, so he wasn't yet high during the encounter with Zimmerman and big deal if he smokes pot. That doesn't make him a violent thug. If he was tweeting those comments, it's typical of teenagers to show off, act cool etc.

I'll grant you that the media made the story out to be what sells. Of course they do. That's why the jurors are sequestered and the judge admonishes them not to watch tv or read about the trial.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oh my goodness..thank you so much for posting this excellent video. I appreciate the way he entirely criticizes the absence of journalism in u.s. press and media. That really is the problem, legitimate journalism no longer exists. Devastating.
edit on 27-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You know, I have been watching the results from this as a lot of people have..

I am not so sure that the main focus is to divide among racial lines, although that is an aspect.

From what I have seen, it is dividing people who perceive through emotion from those who perceive through logic and extremely effectively at that. It is something that is pointed out rarely, if at all, so I thought I would mention it.

All of the people I know who operate on emotion hold the same opinion on the trial verdict, and all of those I know who operate on logic hold the same opinion as well. While there are exceptions to this, they are rare.

I do not find this at all obscure, since everything about this trial was an appeal to emotion, as logic based in the evidence was clearly not going to result in a guilty verdict.

Its interesting to see how they are playing people from this regard, and I dont think its good that it has been so effective. I expect to see much more like this in the future. Just give an item to distract from the extremely serious issues, and use each individuals basis for perception to divide them.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
If the school system had been more concerned about Trayvons stolen property (he was caught with) and reported it as was required then none of this would have happened...

Chief Charles Hurley of the Miami-Dade School Police Department ended up being caught making things look good (no crime here!) for an attaboy and had to resign....But hey, never let the facts stand in the way of a good storyline with an agenda.

Seems to me that Zimmerman might have a very strong case against the Miami-Dade School Police Department, Chief Charles Hurley, or both, depending on whether he could prove that reporting Trayvon's crimes would have prevented him from being with his relatives at the time.

If I went through what he did I might consider such a thing, but who knows, maybe he's just so sick of this whole thing and wants it to just go away.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by IvanAstikov

He didn't run in fear

You know this, how? Even if Trayvon told RJ he wasn't scared, that doesn't mean he was telling the truth.

(he had options btw like calling the cops or asking Zimmerman what he wanted)

If he'd phoned the police, are they likely to have reached him before Zimmerman could? Don't forget, Zimmerman could have been the local rep for the Zetas, for all Trayvon knew, and wanted to know what he was doing on his turf.

he ran to get the upper hand and element of surprise

Pure supposition. And, if you want to use the element of surprise, you don't hide in waiting and then announce your presence while your target is still 15ft away.

as evidenced by the fact he made it to his dad's girlfriends house (not his home silly)

More speculation based on the evidence of someone you want to call a liar when she says thing you don't like to hear, like she thought Trayvon was grabbed and could hear him saying "Get off. Get off."

and instead of going inside and being alive today, he waited and attacked a guy in the dark and beat him until the guy defended himself.

You're going by the book of Zimmerman, chapter 6, verse 3 here, I take it?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Wow. Is there anybody else he wants to blame for him having to shoot a teenager dead?

Seriously, I hope the entire Zimmerman family and everyone they know who has got involved with supporting him have every aspect of their lives gone over with a fine tooth comb. Let's see who wants to stand up proud for them when all their dirty secrets eventually come out. Because they will.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

I watched the whole trial very closely. The medical examiner said Trayvon had either no traces of marijuana in his blood or 1%, which would indicate that the marijuana had been smoked days or even weeks before. There was no other evidence of any other intoxicating substances found in his blood or tissue.

The officer on the recorded call from Zimmerman clearly told Zimmerman to stay in his car and "we don't need you to do that" (follow him). He didn't listen. He got out of his car and started following Martin, who had just turned seventeen years old.

You really must NOT have followed the facts very closely, if you've never picked up that the dispatcher didn't tell Zimmerman that he didn't need to follow Martin until AFTER Zimmerman had gotten out of his car and followed him. Then according to both Zimmerman's account and the 911 call he made, he turned around, and headed back to his car to wait and talk to the police. There hasn't been any evidence to suggest that he continued following Trayvon.

911 Transcript

George Zimmerman was out looking for trouble with a loaded gun that night. You don't need a loaded gun for neighborhood watch. You're just supposed to WATCH and then call the police. The truth is if he had stayed in his car and let the police do their job, young Trayvon Martin would still be alive today.

It amazes me the length people will go to to justify cold-blooded murder. And that's what it was. The evidence supports it.

Wow. First of all, you REALLY don't know much about people who obtain permits to legally carry firearms, do you? Let me tell you something. People who get a conceal-carry permit, don't go looking for trouble. This case is a perfect example of WHY. If you have to use your weapon (regardless of the circumstances), there's a very good chance you'll find yourself charged with murder very quickly. Regardless of whether it was murder, or if it was manslaughter, or if it was self-defense. That's a part of our "justice" system. If you use your weapon, it's a virtual certainty that you'll be charged, especially because in our legal system we tend to find it easier to believe that the dead person was an innocent victim, and the shooter was the aggressor. In many shootings, that's the case. But not always.

Now, if you go looking for trouble, there's a good chance that you'll find it. If you find it, you'll probably have to use your weapon. You've almost guaranteed yourself a lead role in the part of this process where you'll find yourself playing the role of the person being charged with murder. And when you go looking for trouble, that casts incredible doubt on any claim you may have of self-defense. And that increases the chances that you'll find yourself convicted.

Secondly, the evidence does NOT support cold-blooded murder. None of the evidence has contradicted Zimmerman's version of events. Now, if Trayvon had been shot numerous times in the back, and if Zimmerman had had no signs of any struggle on him, that'd be a different matter. But that wasn't what happened. Now granted, all we have is George Zimmerman's account of the events that night. An account that the evidence has not contradicted.

Thirdly, despite what much of the mainstream media would like you to think, there is this thing called "self-defense". It happens. In fact, people who obtain legal permits to carry a weapons use them to defend themselves quite often. But you don't hear about how often that happens, because they often (thank God) don't end in rounds being fired and people getting dead. And people don't report crimes that don't happen because they used their weapons to defend themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join