It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman / Trayvon: Yeah, I'm sick of it too, but one Video you HAVE to see...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The media (and the administration) is guilty in principle of obstructing justice. Thankfully the jury made the correct decision based on the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
He brought up a good point about the possible but not proven drug use.

If Zimmerman hadn't been stalking someone while off duty then none of this would have happened and Trayvon wouldn't have jumped him.

They were both wrong.

What I didn't know before this video was the Obama pressured for prosecution and even people of color who knew Zimmerman described him as being non-racist.

So much for my wasted vote.

Good video. Star and flag.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And since you want to talk cough syrup:

Codeine is used to treat mild to moderate pain and to relieve cough. Codeine is also used to treat diarrhea and diarrhea predominant irritable bowel syndrome, although loperamide (which is available OTC for milder diarrhea), diphenoxylate, paregoric or even laudanum (also known as Tincture of Opium) are more frequently used to treat severe diarrhea

Codeine and morphine as well as opium were used for control of diabetes until relatively recently, and still are in rare cases in some countries, and the hypoglycemic effect of codeine, although usually weaker than that of morphine, diamorphine, or hydromorphone, can lead to cravings for sugar.
That explains the skittles and watermelon iced tea.

As with other opiate-based pain killers, chronic use of codeine can cause physical dependence. When physical dependence has developed, withdrawal symptoms may occur if a person suddenly stops the medication. Withdrawal symptoms include: drug craving, runny nose, yawning, sweating, insomnia, weakness, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle spasms, chills, irritability, and pain
It doesnt' sound like this fantasy drug, you people are trying to invent, would be much of a "high"; let alone give TM super-human strength.

A heroin addict may use codeine to ward off the effects of a withdrawal
and, lastly

Codeine is also available in conjunction with the anti-nausea medication promethazine in the form of a syrup. Brand named as Phenergan with Codeine or in generic form as promethazine with codeine. Called 'syrup', this medication is quickly becoming one of the most commonly misused codeine preparations.[26] Rapper Pimp C, from the group UGK, died from an overdose of this combination

Forgot the SOURCE
edit on 26-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
According to Obama you're a racist if you're white and you lock your car.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I doubt we will ever know the whole truth about what happened that night, but I don't think the real issue or concern here is Black vs White, or racial profiling, but why they want you to believe it is..
Ever since this story broke, I've followed whatever information was reported on Canadian TV. I can't say I payed too close attention but I always felt that something wasn't right, not with how the details of the shooting itself were being manipulated, but how it was being played out in such a way so as to fan the fires of racial tension, almost deliberately. Even after the verdict was delivered, Obama's statements not only took the press by surprise, but I found it very odd that he publicly seemed to take a side in this case. I thought that was uncharactaristic and inappropriate, he should absolutely show no bias either way in a court case...

You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away. There are very few African American men in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me. There are very few African American men who haven't had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me -- at least before I was a senator. There are very few African Americans who haven't had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often. And I don't want to exaggerate this, but those sets of experiences inform how the African American community interprets what happened one night in Florida. And it’s inescapable for people to bring those experiences to bear. The African American community is also knowledgeable that there is a history of racial disparities in the application of our criminal laws -- everything from the death penalty to enforcement of our drug laws. And that ends up having an impact in terms of how people interpret the case. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Link to transcription of Obama's comments here

Now that I've watched the video, and read through the comments in this thread, I'd like to put a question out to you. Do you think this case was presented in such a way so as to deliberately feed the racial tensions in the U.S. and if so why? Could it be that the PTB believe that if you're fighting amongst yourselves, you're going to pay less attention to what's going in your Government? It seems to me that they've made sure that you're pissed off or afraid of someone for a long time. To what end? I recall in the first few years after September 11, U.S.troops were actively fighting in Iraq, I distinctly remember that every time the voices criticizing the US's activities there grew just a little louder, there would be disclosure of a new security threat in the U.S., the alert level would be raised and the criticism and questions about Iraq would die down, just a little, for a little while. May be I'm completely off base here, but I call 'em like I see 'em..

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
According to Obama you're a racist if you're white and you lock your car.

Oh really. Source please.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
And since you want to talk cough syrup:

Codeine is used to treat mild to moderate pain and to relieve cough. Codeine is also used to treat diarrhea and diarrhea predominant irritable bowel syndrome, although loperamide (which is available OTC for milder diarrhea), diphenoxylate, paregoric or even laudanum (also known as Tincture of Opium) are more frequently used to treat severe diarrhea

Codeine and morphine as well as opium were used for control of diabetes until relatively recently, and still are in rare cases in some countries, and the hypoglycemic effect of codeine, although usually weaker than that of morphine, diamorphine, or hydromorphone, can lead to cravings for sugar.
That explains the skittles and watermelon iced tea.

As with other opiate-based pain killers, chronic use of codeine can cause physical dependence. When physical dependence has developed, withdrawal symptoms may occur if a person suddenly stops the medication. Withdrawal symptoms include: drug craving, runny nose, yawning, sweating, insomnia, weakness, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle spasms, chills, irritability, and pain
It doesnt' sound like this fantasy drug, you people are trying to invent, would be much of a "high"; let alone give TM super-human strength.

A heroin addict may use codeine to ward off the effects of a withdrawal
and, lastly

Codeine is also available in conjunction with the anti-nausea medication promethazine in the form of a syrup. Brand named as Phenergan with Codeine or in generic form as promethazine with codeine. Called 'syrup', this medication is quickly becoming one of the most commonly misused codeine preparations.[26] Rapper Pimp C, from the group UGK, died from an overdose of this combination

Forgot the SOURCE
edit on 26-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

The type of lean he was making contained dextromethorphan hydrobromide not codeine.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

It does not matter what you think, if you don't agree that Zimmerman should have gotten death for murder your a racist................enough said.

My concern is that the president of this country said this could have been his son. Question; why would the president of any country for that matter who has the ability to know what ever there is about a person say this when TM was really the kind person that he was.........again I will say this, that scares the heck out of me because I fear we as Americans are going to find out before Obama is out of office.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

You don't know he was making lean. Even if he was you have no clue of knowing what was in it unless you physically had in your possession the homemade substance and tested its chemical properties. There is no standardized way of making this substance you claim Martin had. It is unregulated and illicit, therefore the properties vary. A person could easily make a concoction they called lean or syzzurp or whatever whose chemical composition differs from what you said.

You don't know what he was making, if anything, or how he was affected by. You are simply speculating in every sense of the word.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ever have anyone run up on ya? I don't think you have time to say *scuse me i'm pac''in heat* put your hands up get on the ground.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You know this is completely reckless to release this information about the drug use.

Let's teach kids how to make cool drugs. Ignorance.

Robotrippin is dangerous.

Dextromethorphan hydrobromide causes bromide poisoning and olney's lesions in the brain.

Other dextromethorphan products combine with acetominophen (Tylenol I think?) can damage your organs.

Some drugstores make their own brand of Dextromethorphan without bromide and it does the same thing.

But lets teach kids how to make this stuff. No wonder China censors the internet.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

link

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
reply to post by Miracula

link

He didn't say it was racist. By quote he said very few African American men have not had the experience of having doors locked on them.

People lock doors around me too. Some don't.

It's called paranoia and hypersensitivity.

I lock the doors around some white people and I'm white.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i saw a 8 yr old black kid buying skittles and Arizona, he must be up to no good! should have taken care of him at the store!

There is no way a black person could buy those for normal reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
i saw a 8 yr old black kid buying skittles and Arizona, he must be up to no good! should have taken care of him at the store!

There is no way a black person could buy those for normal reason.

I know right. Skittles + Ice tea = demon possessed, face eating, mastermind teenage killer syndrome.

If that doesn't make perfect sense to you you are actually an ignorant racist black apologist who can't think for yourself.

And no I'm not prejudiced in my views because my family no longer barters black flesh on the open market, proves scientifically they are inferior with genetic theories, or tries their best to exclude them culturally and socially, well... maybe still the last one but not really 'cause I have a couple acquaintances who have a dark complexion.

We just want to keep OUR country safe from the savages since me and my European ilk were magically manifested on this great land since the beginning of time.

Unfortunately, that guy Obama who was supposed to keep the blacks in line turned out to be on their side or something, sticking up for some poor dead black kid publicly. Now he is trying to be like some hero for black empowerment which is completely idiotic of him so i will criticize him at every chance I get by making random statements about how the economy sucks and stuff and how he is a moron and stuff, being such an Obummer Oloser Odumbo African bully... whatever.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
trayvon martin did not exist.

if he did not exist, zimmerman couldn't have killed him.
you are discussing what they want you too and behaving
exactly as expected.

why do you think this 'story' has gotten so much publicity?
you are so far from the truth on this forum, it isn't even serious anymore!

i would have thought it obvious that before you decide whether a teenager
was murdered or not (and discuss the reasons for your decision to death),
you had better first discover whether he really existed or not.

and trayvon martin did not!

please do not say it is stupid to suggest such a thing without first commenting
on the issues raised in the above video.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Of course, why didn't I think of that. Nothing exists in this world because this is the matrix. Events only really happen in the real world being controlled by the machines.

They are so powerful they can make millions of people believe in a blatant lie because they are slaves to the system.

Do you think that's air your breathing now?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Whether GZ is a racist is irrelevant. The reality is that he profiled TM that night. That doesn’t make anyone a racist necessarily.

But the fact is GZ murdered an unarmed black kid.

Where racism comes in is on two levels that have nothing to do with GZ.

First, it is the racist actions of the Sanford police authorities who along with GZ profiled a dead black kid and therefore didn’t diligently investigate the case.
They lazily investigated, allowed GZ to skate with lies; inconsistencies that if TM were white he would have never gotten away with.

Secondly, there are those who support GZ because they like the fact he killed a black kid.
And believe me there are many on ATS who fill this bill.

This commentator has offered nothing new, the same old profiling TM as a criminal without evidence. TM was just an average American boy, not any kind of gansta or criminal that the racists whites who gave GZ all that money want him to be. With this mentality therefore it is justified in murdering him…same old right-wing propaganda and bigotry, that is the problem here. . .that is why it is a racist incident.

It is the climate created by this racist country that produces criminals and profilers and all the other depraved rot of a capitalist, imperialist, greedy and racist so-called civilization called America.

Whether GZ is a racist or not doesn’t really matter, for it is a fact that the racist climate of this rotten country is the true murderer of TM.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

That video was more informative than anything I have heard on the MSM during their entire manufactured debacle. The host is absolutely right when he refers to our president and federal justice system abusing the memory of one victim to pursue whatever agenda they have conjured up. It is equally sick that they attempted to give Zimmerman the equivalent of a modern day witch burning session.

This incident should be a wake-up call to all that our government will do anything they can to pursue what they want. Nevermind that they do not have the authority to do so in the case of the president. My goodness, his nonsense statement that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon was in such bad taste. I could counter by saying if Obama had a third daughter she would look like Vanessa Coleman. It simply makes no sense.

reply to post by faust833

Zimmerman should have been street smart, he brought it upon himself when he approached the "thug" Child. Zimmerman had no fear because he was carrying a gun, he knew before he approached Trayvon that there would be a potential shooting because he had it in his mind that he was "Standing His Ground" . Well he wasn't standing his ground, he was trying to be a cop, and he's guilty of bad judgement. Trayvon Martin is Dead.

Ah. Now you are saying either Zimmerman has the gift of Foresight or that you read his mind before the fateful encounter. You know, the way you type out the way that Zimmerman was thinking gives me the strange impression that is how you would think if you were in his shoes.

According to the call with police dispatch Zimmerman did not refer to the person as a "thug". He described what he was wearing and what he was doing. He said he could only speculate as to what color the individual was. He did not cite "stand your ground" laws in his defense. He cited "self-defense". Your version of events does not add up and no matter how much you want it to be the truth it is not.

He was not trying to be a cop. He was watching out for his residential area. Every person has the right to do that. I know for damn sure every time I enter a neighborhood that is unfamiliar with my person that they are checking me out, profiling me, on their guard. They have every right to be. I don't live in that neighborhood. They don't know me. They don't know my intentions. I guarantee you that I would have been the victim of neighborhood justice, or a police encounter, if I was acting in a strange and suspicious manner. But I didn't act that way. I gave my observers a nod or made eye contact briefly and went on my way.

The only person with bad judgment is Trayvon. Fact -- he would still be alive if he had not gone on the offensive. Foolish decision of judgment. Why he refused to let himself ignore the man....why he refused to continue walking to his destination we will never know.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by faust833

he knew before he approached Trayvon that there would be a potential shooting because he had it in his mind that he was "Standing His Ground"

How do you know what he "knew"?
How do you know what he had in his mind?

Well, he knew (& only he) that he was carrying a loaded weapon. TM didn't know that. And personally, I don't care if TM were shooting up, GZ had no clue of TM's personality.. which incidentally had nothing to do with what happened that night.

GZ was stalking and looking for a reason to take care of one of these "punks, who always get away with ..." He assumed TM was up to no good, but before he used lethal force, he should have been damn sure of TM actions, and not simply assumed.

Regardless, only GZ knows what was in his heart and we will never know how TM felt that night. GZ as a neighborhood watchman, should have identified himself and maybe none of this would have happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join