It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman / Trayvon: Yeah, I'm sick of it too, but one Video you HAVE to see...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EPH612

I love how you conveniently skipped over the fact that, "the medical examiner said Trayvon had either no traces of marijuana in his blood or 1%, which would indicate that the marijuana had been smoked days or even weeks before. There was no other evidence of any other intoxicating substances found in his blood or tissue."

It is funny because just yesterday in this same thread you were speculating how Martin was using marijuana and lean. So maybe you should correct your own mistakes before being critical of another person's opinions. You should admit that you jumped on the druggie bandwagon like everyone else with zero credible evidence to substantiate your views.
edit on 27-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
I fail to see it mentioned in this thread the fact that treyvan was also shown to be high on marihuana in the toxicology report

We all know pot doesn't make you violent. We all know Trayvon attacked GZ. Therefore, TM must have been "extra" violent.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

To counter some of your points, I add that nothing except for fear that night caused Trayvon to attack George. Ms. Jeantell's testimony that he used words like 'creepy' and she replied with 'rapist', highlights the possible angst in his mind. The laughable amount of weed in Trayvon's system (

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
Despite the facts presented to us, we still have people on ATS that will swear up and down that the criminal Trayvon Martin was a saint.

I have to call those people racist in the very basic sense of the word. Simply because the criminal Martin was black, they want to defend him. Because there is no other reason, with all these facts presented, that these people could possibly defend this criminal.

A) Zimmerman grew up with African American's.
B) Zimmerman lived in a multi-cultural neighborhood.
C) Zimmerman introduced himself to his minority neighbors when no one else did.
D) And many, many more reasons.

The criminal Trayvon Martin was a drugged up, no good gangster wanna-be doing something he shouldn't have been doing. He he didn't meet his end that night, it would have eventually happened some time down the road with maybe more innocent people getting hurt instead of just one, Zimmerman.

Just because you know black people, doesn't not make you a racist, just saying that's probably the most used excuse by a bigot: "Oh, I have a black cousin" or "I have black friends at work"
. In your own words, you believe that kid at 17 had used all his chances up in life and deserved to get "did in" to protect your fears for someone miles away from where you live. This has to stop people, the indiscriminate fear of our neighbors and peers. This is why our country has a 'people' problem and with guns complicating it.
edit on 27-7-2013 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head, look like he took a hard object and carved straight lines in the back of his head. Getting ones cranium slammed on a surface like concrete won't leave straight line lacerations like that.
edit on 27-7-2013 by D_Mason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
reply to post by howmuch4another

You absolutely cannot use the side effects list for DXM (Robitussin) in place of Codeine (scripted) Cough Syrup. They are two entirely different categories of drugs. DXM (Robitussin) being a disassociative and Codeine (Scripted Cough Syrup) being an opiate. That fact makes this entire video useless and spreads disinformation that could possibly hurt someone misusing the word "COUGH SYRUP" and showing a picture of Robitussin when the actual Drank is made with "COUGH SYRUP" which is SCRIPTED. Sure you can get messed up on DXM too but no one would ever do it in this manner, that would be disgusting number 1, number 2 do almost nothing, number 3 you would have to drink entirely too much of it.

The drank, LEAN, whatever you want to call it is NOT ROBITUSSIN. Robitussin has been catching the flack for this crap for years because people can't read.

Okay. Okay.

I'm sorry... Trayvon MUST be innocent right? Because he clearly couldn't have been making "Lean" correctly.

Great argument.

Any chance he's as stupid as the rest of us and didn't know how to make it, right, either? Got the ingredients wrong/close?

Use your heads.
edit on 7/27/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dupe.
edit on 7/27/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

Also any small cut on the head will bleed like crazy, sometimes even without pain, esp with adrenaline pumping.

Man, i thought finally an unbiased thread, the OP comes out as some sort of middle man, but just caters to the majority with a video from biased source lol.

OP already had a label picked to start with.

Warning to all those black people going to 7/11, watch your back! A Racist might be packing heat!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One thing I have not seen mentioned is if Trayvon Martin may have been a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome sufferer. I worked with a few over the years, and his facial features look very like some FAS/FAE cases. His behaviour in general also seems to fit the bill, except that generally FAS/FAE sufferers tend NOT to be violent, they are mostly 'scaredy cats'. FAS/FAE is hugely under-reported by the judicial system, but some countries are now recognising it and taking it into account. I didn't see anything on the internet, except for the possibility that Zimmermans lawyer was going to use shaken baby syndrome, or perhaps FAE in his defence, but Z does not exhibit the typical FAE facial features. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Squirrel most of your posts are to the point and plausible, but here even the video is out of time, Zimmerman is not just the guy that welcomes you first. You forget that this is a person who wanted to be a judge, but who was prepared to prejudge people walking down the road, and what they were going to be up to, and I'm not talking about Martin. Unfortunately, the video only called Zimmerman a 'nice guy' and did not include Zimmerman's naughty bits, so i'd rather you had exploited Zimmerman in FURTHER detail that was not included in the video. The best of it is, the reporter in the video made much of what could be got on the internet on the cheap, and he missed out on a heap. Meh!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is a great video and I admit I bought in to the media story of Zimmerman being this horrible guy and Trayvon being this golden child until I did my own research. I'm not going to bring up the case because that's just beating a dead horse but I will bring up the effects of lean from first hand experience. I've had multiple friends who battled addictions to promethazine and codeine (real lean), Hydromet ( hydrocodone cough syrup), Tussionex (chlorpheniramine and hydrocodone) and fake lean ( showed in the video). I will say it does effect people differently but when the drugs wore off or my friends couldn't get their fix they all seem to have horrible mood changes, developed a shorter temper, took more risks,paranoia, and became more aggressive, this happened even when they were high at times. I've seen them go on rampages and destroy their own/other peoples property at the least provocation (which they never did before). I don't know what effects the drugs had on Martin or his usage (the video did say Martin's autopsy report showed liver damage) but I thought I would let some people on this forum know about this horrible drug that most have no idea about.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by D_Mason

Also any small cut on the head will bleed like crazy, sometimes even without pain, esp with adrenaline pumping.

That is well known and is correct because there are so many blood vessels close to the skin, same applies to the face, and in many a case you don't even know you are bleeding.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Zimmerman didn't REACH Trayvon at all. Trayvon REACHED Zimmerman. We can presume he wasn't scared because his actions were not the actions of someone that is afraid. He ran home then stood around outside of his house for several minutes chatting with his friend before walking up on Zimmerman and sucker punching him.

No need to rehash this with you the evidence is on my side.

And no.. not by the book of Zimmerman, that is from the mouth of the key prosecution witness Racheal Jeantel. Again all evidence and testimony supports what I am saying, and nothing supports what you are saying. How does it feel arguing from that position really? I mean so steadfast despite everything pretty much proving you wrong. Why continue? What's your agenda?
edit on 27-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
This is a great video and I admit I bought in to the media story of Zimmerman being this horrible guy and Trayvon being this golden child until I did my own research.

Does than mean you did no..er, research of your own on Zimmerman?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

People debating this topic have been over the drug angle ad nauseam. You haven't added anything new to the discussion and we have already established that Martin's past drug use can only be speculated upon. Not to mention, "the medical examiner said Martin had either no traces of marijuana in his blood or 1%, which would indicate that the marijuana had been smoked days or even weeks before. There was no other evidence of any other intoxicating substances found in his blood or tissue."

The only thing you could possibly presume is that he was going through symptoms of withdrawal from being physiologically dependent on this substance from past use since he was not intoxicated by the substance at the time of the altercation. If you do presume this, there is no way you can prove it.
edit on 27-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by D_Mason

Man, i thought finally an unbiased thread, the OP comes out as some sort of middle man, but just caters to the majority with a video from biased source lol.

OP already had a label picked to start with.

Warning to all those black people going to 7/11, watch your back! A Racist might be packing heat!

Whats the problem exactly? You don't like facts much? I know it stings to find out everything you thought about something was a complete lie perpetuated by disingenuous people with an agenda too push but come to grips my man. The facts support Zimmerman not being a racist by any stretch of the imagination and also supports TM being a person who liked and supported violence.

Theorycrafting doesn't work when you have so many actual facts to digest, come on man, you didn't build that.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

So since Zimmerman didn't like violence he must have hated himself all those times he beat up on his fiance, assaulted cops, and molested a family member. Nice one.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by Helious

So since Zimmerman didn't like violence he must have hated himself all those times he beat up on his fiance, assaulted cops, and molested a family member. Nice one.

Do you like facts much? You must not because you apparently didn't do your due diligence and as a result are spouting off a bunch of half truths combined with a dash of complete nonsense.

Assaulting a cop eh, you mean, getting into a fight with an off duty policeman at a bar who was harassing his wife? Ultimately resulting in the charges being dropped because the cop had a hand in the wrongdoing? Is that what your talking about?

Wife beating? You are referencing mutual restraining orders that were eventually mutually dropped ya? If not can you please provide me the proof of a domestic battery conviction?

Molesting family members eh? I see, can you please point me to a conviction for sexually related crimes he committed then?

Oh, you can't? Hmm, I guess you don't really like facts much, just parroting a bunch of lies and participating in leftist witch hunts, we all have to have hobbies I guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm so fed up with this type of rhetoric.

What is he guilty of?!

Being black and angry at 7:30 pm

or

Not being able to live to tell his story?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You have to have a serious addiction of like 6 or more ounces a day, and mix it really muddy (little to no sprite or "arizona"). I've known 2 very famous people to die from the addiction but they'd been drinking it muddy for may.be 30 years straight

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join