It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Author Says UFO Threat 'Serious'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Searching on my Kindle fire the EXO-VATICANA (by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam) refs. Guess I'm going to have to dig them out the old fashioned way. LOL.

Maybe the paper copy would be easier . . .OK Here's some:

NOTE NUMBER in EXO-VATICANA:

92: Jacques Vallee, [I]Dimensions: a Casebook of Allen Contact[/I] (New York, NY: Contemporary Books, 988) 200.

123: ibid p249.

137: ibid p x.

140: ibid p178.

141: ibid p226

[color=6699FF]
163: Jacques Vallee, [I]The Invisible College: What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered About UFO Influences on the Human Race[/I] (New York, NY Dutton, 1975), 233.

209: Jacques Vallee, [I]Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact[/I] (New York, NY: Ballantine Books, 1988), 143-144.

215: Jacques Vallee, [I]Confrontations,[/I] Reprint ed. (New York, NY: Ballantine Books, 1991), 13.

216: Ibid 86.

223: Ibid 15.

250: Dr Jacques Vallee, [I]Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers[/I] (Chicago, IL: Henry Regnery Company, 1969), 100-101.

252 Ibid 102.
253 Ibid 104.
254 Ibid 105.

260: Dr Jacques Vallee, [I]The Invisible College: What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered about UFO Influences on the Human Race[/I] (New York, NY: Dutton; 1st edition. 1975), 233.

262: Dr Jacques Vallee, [I]Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception[/I] (San Antonio, TX, Anomalist Books, 2008), 236.

608 Jacques F Vallee and Eric W. Davis, "Incommensurability, Orthodoxy, and the Physics of High Strangeness--A 6-Layer Model For Anomalous Phenomena" in [I]Fatima Revisited: The Apparition Phenomenon in Ufology, Psychology, and Science[/I] Kindle Edition ed. Fernando Fernandes (Anomalist Books 2010), Kindle Locations 5568-5571.

Important related links:

1: Malachi Martin, [I]Keys of This Blood: Pope John Paul II Versus Russia and the West For Control of the New World Order[/I], 1 ed. (nEW York: sIMON & Schuster, 1991), 632.

17: Michael S Heiser, [I]The Façade[/I] (SuperiorBooks.Com Inc., 2001), 211. Also verified in personal email to Cris Putnam.

25: Allan Bloom saw it all coming in his [I]Closing of the American Mind: How Higher Education Has Failed Democracy and Impoverished the souls of Today's Students, 1987. Also, David Breese's [I]The Seven Men Who Rule the World from the Grave.[/I]

31: Guy Consolmagno, [I]Intelligent Life in the Universe: Catholic Belief and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life[/I] (London: Catholic Truth Society, 2005), 5.

133: J Allen Hynek, "The Roots of Complacency," [I]The J Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies[/I], last accessed December 7 2012, www.cufos.org...

135: Stanton T Friedman, "The UFO 'Why?' Questions."

157: David Flynn, "Seraphim, Cerubim & Ezekiels's Wheels: Aliens, Nephilim & the Days of Noah" [I]Watcher Website[/I], last accessed January 10, 2013, www.mt.net...

210: John A Keel, [I]UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse[/I] (Atlanta, GA: Illuminet Press, 1996), 192.

256: "Watchers, Aliens, UFOs Angels, Demons: Tom Horn on PITN (pt5)," YouTube video, 9:57, posted by Thomas Horn, last updated February 21 2008, last accessed February 9, 2013, www.youtube.com...

257: Thomas Horn, [I]Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers[/I] (Crane, MO: Anomalos [SIC] Publishing House, 2007), 94: first set of brackets in original: second set of brackets added by authors.

263: David M Jacobs, [I]The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda,[/I] 1st Fireside ed. (NY: Simon & Schuster, 1999), 121.

266: Gary Stearman, "The Ghastly Truth

609: L A Marzulli, [I]Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural (Crane, MO: Anomalos Publishing, 2007), 110-120.

618: "Published Testimony: Cardinal Ratzinger (November 1984)," [I]The Fatima Network: Our Lady of Fatima Online[/I], last accessed February 13, 2012, www.Fatima.org...

620: Cardinal Oddi on the REAL Third Secret of Fatima: "The Blessed Virgin was Alerting Us Against the Apostacy in the Church," last accessed February 13, 2012, www.tldm.org...

641: Dr Walter Martin, "A Christian View: UFO Encounters," audio-recording, [I]Sermon Audio[/I], last accessed January 15,2013, www.sermonaudio.com... This audio sermon was also included as a transcript in the following book: Dr Walter Martin, Jill Martin Rische, and Kurt van Gorden, [I]The Kingdom of the Occult[/I] Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Inc., 2008), viewable here: books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false.

to be continued

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I definitely appreciate the diligence.

I can see where you are coming from, but my question is with your specific wording.

For instance, does Vallee make the claim that these entities are evil"?
It would be nice to see this for myself without having o go to the public library.

In any event, thanks again..

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

from NOTES in the back of Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's EXO-VATICANA

JACQUES VALLEE sourced docs:

NOTE number:

365: Jacques Vallee, [I]Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact[/I] (New York: Contemporary Books, 1988), xiii.

[color=6699FF]

366: Jacques Vallee, [I]Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults[/I] (Daily GRail Publishing, 2008), vi.

546. Jacques Vallee, [I]The Invisible College: What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered About UFO Influence on the Human Race (New York: Dutton, 1975), 233.

575: Jacques Vallee, [I]Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact[/I] (New York, NY: Contemporary Books, 1988), 284.

Added related refs of interest and some import:

266: Gary Stearman, "The Ghastly Truth About the Days of Noah," [I]Prophecy in the News Magazine,[/I] November 1999, 15.

370: Guy Malone, [I]Come Sail Away[/I], last accessed January 18, 2013, www.alienstranger.com...

378: Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman, [I]Alien Encounters[/I] (Coeur d'Alene, ID: Koinonia House Inc, 1997), 108.

385. David Allen Lewis and Robert Shreckhise, [I]UFO: End-Time Delusion[/I] (Green Forest, AR: New Leaf Press, 1991), 216.

393 Dr Michael Heiser, "Panspermia," in [I]How to Overcome.[/I] Kindle locations 4078-4080.

408: To learn more, see: "Lucifer," [I]The Blatvatsky Archives[/I], last accessed January 18 2013, www.blavatskyarchives.com...

504: Michael S Heiser, "Panspermia" as quoted in [I]How to Overcome the Most Frightening Issues You Will Face This Century[/I] (Crane: Defender, 2009), Kindle locations 4047-4050.

524: R C Sproul, [I]Not a Chance: The Myth of Chance in Modern Science and Cosmology[/I], electronic ed. (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books, 2000, c1994), 3.

563: Michael S Heiser, "The Nephilim," Stichin is Wrong[/I], last accessed December 5, 2012, www.stichiniswrong.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by BO XIAN

I definitely appreciate the diligence.

I can see where you are coming from, but my question is with your specific wording.

For instance, does Vallee make the claim that these entities are evil"?
It would be nice to see this for myself without having o go to the public library.

In any event, thanks again..

[color=6699FF]Yes, he does. And, he says they come from an "evil dimension.".

I'll try and ferret out those particular quotes.

As you can appreciate . . . that's a lot of quotes amidst 600 pages for me to sort through. I don't know when I'll get it done.

edit on 22/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

IIRC, some of his stuff is not that available conventionally.

I think Horn and Putnam have it on the DVD available for free when their book is purchased from their website:

www.logosapologia.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Man, don't go through an entire book on my account. That is a lot of work. In the end all it is gonna do is change my opinion of Vallee.

I don't see how he can possibly conclude that.

Thanks again for your effort.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

I've grown weary of trying to prove anything to folks who are bone marrow determined to be willfully blind. . . . and to a lot not quite so determined to ignore the evidence.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn have done an incredibly thorough research magnus opus with EXO-VATICANA.

There's plenty of sufficient proof there as there is on a lot of quality websites.

In my experience, those seriously interested in TRUTH are persistent and diligent enough to search it out.

ATS alone has a ton of convincing proof available for those seriously fair-minded and interested in the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's a worthy task. It's easier to do it from the NOTES section backwards.

Others have asked the same question.

Vallee is a bit mysterious on it. He seems to have a solid view of their being evil yet he seems somewhat attached to the global power structure.

Perhaps that's the reason that some of his published stuff is now hard to find.

I don't know his specific thought processes . . . I've not read his whole works vs the quotes.

However, there's abundant evidence that the critters are evil.Guy Malone's high level scholarly panel does a good job on that one. He has a DVD chock full of presentations on that . . . available for whatever donation folks want to make:

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

To that I would say you are a credit to the field of UFOlogy to be sure. I will make a note of your references and search for them myself at a later date. Maybe Monday.

I take great interest in your posts here, as you obviously do your homework, but I cannot accept the demonic stuff at this time. I just fail to see the link.

Definitely swirls in the grey matter, though.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thanks for your kind words and your own well done posts and replies. Much appreciated.

You help make the topic much more balanced and fruitful on ATS.

Guy Malone's panel of scholars make a distinction between demons and fallen angels. They assert that the critters are essentially or mostly fallen angels.

There's some debate about whether some of the greys are bioengineered 'suits' for demons. But the bulk of the critters are considered to be fallen angels by the panel, IIRC.

Demons are considered to be fallen angels who chose to copulate with human women before Noah's flood and who were destroyed in their physical body state by Noah's flood by God's design. They remain eternal but bodiless seeking bodies to inhabit for expression in this sphere.

Not all the fallen angels, of course, lost their bodies in Noah's flood as the post Noah record indicates.

As I've said multiple times . . . at some point it does not matter.

It does not matter whether the critters are as they purport to be--citizens of distant planets vs fallen angels from a spiritual dimension.

THEY ARE ALL IN CAHOOTS WITH THE GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY that's been working for 400+ years to set up the global government and culture to worship satan as predicted 2,000 years ago.

That's all I need to know--their goals and values.

It doesn't matter what sort of spiritual/supernatural/high tech skilled critters they are or where they are from.

One of the reasons God was angry with the first crew of fallen angels was for giving and teaching mankind technology for war.

They are obviously at it again.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

reply to post by magma

Because some folks enjoy ATS as a place to discuss these issues with civility as the t and c demand of its membership.

I do not take well to name calling. Try some damn respect. I have afforded you nothing less.

Your being paranoid. If you read what I wrote it was not directed at you personally. At all. It was a generalisation.

And a hasty one at that!!!

Nuff said,

Erno86

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And thank you for the kind words.

I like the distinction made between angels and demons, but I gotta ask: how would an angel OR a demon be killed by something so pedestrian as a flood??

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I've grown weary of trying to prove anything to folks who are bone marrow determined to be willfully blind. . . . and to a lot not quite so determined to ignore the evidence.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn have done an incredibly thorough research magnus opus with EXO-VATICANA.

There's plenty of sufficient proof there as there is on a lot of quality websites.

In my experience, those seriously interested in TRUTH are persistent and diligent enough to search it out.

ATS alone has a ton of convincing proof available for those seriously fair-minded and interested in the truth.

No, not really. You have bought into a sales pitch haven't you? Your disdainful attitude is based on the fact that you believe your belief somehow is greater than others who (when looking at absolute science) want proof, or when in matters of faith, acknowledge that science cannot provide the answers. What you are discussing requires the former - proof. Faith is not enough to conclude that ET visitations have taken place on this planet, but hey!!! buy the books and make someone else money based on your belief! Who am I to say you shouldn't?

....... Just don't expect everyone else to be so willing to trust without proof. Faith is knowing what is true without needing proof. Blind belief is knowing proof is needed but continuing to believe and proselytizing regardless of the lack of proof.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

And thank you for the kind words.

I like the distinction made between angels and demons, but I gotta ask: how would an angel OR a demon be killed by something so pedestrian as a flood??

I'm not a scholar on that subject.

IIRC my memory has it from Scripture as well as the Book of Enoch . . .

the angels somehow exercised an option to take on mortal bodies in order to copulate with human women.

THAT's what sealed their fate in terms of the flood.

God did not allow them to opt in and when convenient to their sensibilities to opt out of the mortal body thing at will. It was evidently a one time, one direction thing that they chose for the sex thrill of it . . . or as some scholars have concluded . . . in an effort to create half breeds with which to somehow challenge God's rule.

There was evidently some DNA genetic manipulation of the human genome even way back then.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The ET hypothesis is FAR beyond the realm of faith.

The question here is what hypothesis do you subscribe to.
Are unexplained, anomalous events happening in our skies? Yes. Without a doubt.

People who buy into the ET hypothesis believe that there is enough evidence to justify this position. Quite a bitt of that evidence has been mentioned in his very thread.

Of course not all believers base their conclusions on evidence and DO practice "faith" in the subject, but those type of people are found everywhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

To that I agree.
A literal interpretation of the tower of Babylon story clearly talks of genetic manipulation.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Psychologist George Kelly hypothesized long ago with his ROLE CONSTRUCT THEORY that all humans are mini-scientists forming hypotheses about life around them and making predictions therefrom.

He found that NO ONE IN ANY CULTURE used more than 26 constructs in doing so.

Constructs are bi-polar conceptual channels through which all reality is interpreted. Most folks use far less than 26.

Some common constructs are:

good/bad

rich/poor

kind/unkind

enemy/friend

love/hate

or

love/apathy

etc.

You can explore your own construct system here:

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

He found that individuals who were most accurate at predicting via their not too rigid and not too permeable construct structures succeeded best in life etc.

In terms of the UFO phenomena . . . my predictions over the last 45 years have been quite comfortable for me in terms of their degree of accuracy.

In terms of my sources, I had a relative work within sight of the craft we had been taught how to build and which we had partially reverse-engineered from crashed craft.

And, I'm not that bad a sorter and sifter of puzzle pieces.

Folks who are addicted to requiring stacks of notorized laboratory level "proof" before they wake up to what's really going on have historically been caught holding an empty bag . . . or a smelly bag . . . or with their pants down . . . or suddenly short of breath and life.

Kelly would likely find and call their construct systems far toooooo rigid and thereby dysfunctional, on balance.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Kudos to you , Sir

You are a very reasonable person

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is no connection with humans and aliens.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetheinfluencehippy01
There is no connection with humans and aliens.

Actually, the nephilim have long enjoyed mixing their DNA with human DNA . . .

and . . . too often . . . playing animal roulette with animal and human DNA.

Certainly they are heavily into a mysterious hybridization program with humans now . . . many millions of individuals worth.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Blah, blah blah,..........

Good for you, what more can I say.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join