It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Author Says UFO Threat 'Serious'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Sometimes I have wondered if the "reptilian" thing was also a disinformation strategy. However, I think the seriousness of the UFO/ET threat has some kind of very significant, horrific REALITY to it.

There's the business of the Genesis narrative in the original root word meanings evidently indicating that some of the watchers and even the 'snake' in the garden may have been sentient reptilian fallen angels, somehow.

Also, there's this ref from EXO-VATICANA--at location 1844 in the Kindle version:

. . . . in what could be historical support of Dr Church's premise, a document fragment found in Cave 4 among the Dead Sea Scrolls contains an admonition by Amram, the father of Moses, to his children. In a badly damaged segment of the text, Amram sees the chief angel of darkness, a Watcher named Melkiresha? in the form of a [I]reptilian[/I] (bracketed suspension points represent scroll damage/irretrievable text):

I saw Watchers in my vision, a dream vision, and behold two (of them) argued about me and said [...]and they were engaged in a great quarrel concerning me. . . . They answered and said to me: "We have been made masters and rule over all the sons of men." And they said to me: "Which of us do you choose [...]

I raised my eyes and saw one of them. His looks were frightening like those of a viper, and his garments were multi-coloured and he was extremely dark [...] And afterwards I looked and behold [...] by his appearance and his face was like that of an adder l[a venomous snake], ...

The fact that the Watchers are described in explicitly [I]reptilian[/I] terms by the ancient Hebrews grounds the ufological discussion of such beings and their interactions with man firmly in ancient history. As a case in point, Dr John Mack's seminal work on the abduction phenomenon cites many cases involving entities meeting the same description as that found int he Dead Sea Scrolls . . .

Praise the Father, Son and Spirit that Christ won all battles with such creatures, entities and their dark lord at the Cross and the Empty Tomb.

Now we have TRUE HOPE.

Though for those on the outside of a relationship with God, I can see no hope on the near horizon.

It appears to me that the globalist oligarchy and the fallen angel critters--reptilians and the whole diversity lot of them--are all intent on one goal--a world government and a world religion dedicated totally to worshiping satan as was predicted accurately for our era 2,000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Arnie123

Sometimes I have wondered if the "reptilian" thing was also a disinformation strategy. However, I think the seriousness of the UFO/ET threat has some kind of very significant, horrific REALITY to it.

There's the business of the Genesis narrative in the original root word meanings evidently indicating that some of the watchers and even the 'snake' in the garden may have been sentient reptilian fallen angels, somehow.

Also, there's this ref from EXO-VATICANA--at location 1844 in the Kindle version:

. . . . in what could be historical support of Dr Church's premise, a document fragment found in Cave 4 among the Dead Sea Scrolls contains an admonition by Amram, the father of Moses, to his children. In a badly damaged segment of the text, Amram sees the chief angel of darkness, a Watcher named Melkiresha? in the form of a [I]reptilian[/I] (bracketed suspension points represent scroll damage/irretrievable text):

I saw Watchers in my vision, a dream vision, and behold two (of them) argued about me and said [...]and they were engaged in a great quarrel concerning me. . . . They answered and said to me: "We have been made masters and rule over all the sons of men." And they said to me: "Which of us do you choose [...]

I raised my eyes and saw one of them. His looks were frightening like those of a viper, and his garments were multi-coloured and he was extremely dark [...] And afterwards I looked and behold [...] by his appearance and his face was like that of an adder l[a venomous snake], ...

The fact that the Watchers are described in explicitly [I]reptilian[/I] terms by the ancient Hebrews grounds the ufological discussion of such beings and their interactions with man firmly in ancient history. As a case in point, Dr John Mack's seminal work on the abduction phenomenon cites many cases involving entities meeting the same description as that found int he Dead Sea Scrolls . . .

Praise the Father, Son and Spirit that Christ won all battles with such creatures, entities and their dark lord at the Cross and the Empty Tomb.

Now we have TRUE HOPE.

Though for those on the outside of a relationship with God, I can see no hope on the near horizon.

It appears to me that the globalist oligarchy and the fallen angel critters--reptilians and the whole diversity lot of them--are all intent on one goal--a world government and a world religion dedicated totally to worshiping satan as was predicted accurately for our era 2,000 years ago.

No hope....You see I can't except that. Its in my human nature to want to fight back, however hopeless it is. Its what gives up meaning and ultimately, Hope.
If we truly are meant to fade away, then by god it'll be hell to pay before I, "Fade away". If I can buy my fellow man but a few more minutes to fight back, then lets do it. Perhaps that's exactly what THEY want, for us to do nothing and just roll over and die. There is a reason why we war amongst each other, its no different if an enemy came along and tried its influence on us, we've seen it in WW2 and many other instances.
I'll leave it like this, I will not sit idly back and wait for the world to burn, however pointless it may be.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

No hope....You see I can't except that. Its in my human nature to want to fight back, however hopeless it is. Its what gives up meaning and ultimately, Hope.

I'm of a fight back nature in most respects, too. AND I BELIEVE WE ARE TO DO SO. AND THERE IS HOPE.

JUST NOT in the natural human strength scheme of things. I'll say more below.

If we truly are meant to fade away, then by god it'll be hell to pay before I, "Fade away". If I can buy my fellow man but a few more minutes to fight back, then lets do it. Perhaps that's exactly what THEY want, for us to do nothing and just roll over and die. There is a reason why we war amongst each other, its no different if an enemy came along and tried its influence on us, we've seen it in WW2 and many other instances.
I'll leave it like this, I will not sit idly back and wait for the world to burn, however pointless it may be.

I believe this is a time for God's people to rise up as never before. I believe some will do great exploits with God's angelic army in support. I believe God has a lot more surprises for the satanic globalists up His much bigger "sleeves" than the globalists have for the population.

However, I also believe that some are scheduled for martyrdom as an honor.

The important issue is to WALK WITH GOD and SHARE ETERNITY WITH HIM IN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

The ET/UFO factor in these END TIMES IS QUITE SERIOUS. They ARE DEADLY. They ARE manipulative; culture trashing; evil incarnate.

It is important to realize who the enemy is.

I do not believe we are defenseless against them at all.

Guy Malone has demonstrated that with over 400 cases on record . . . But we must recognize that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal . . . but spiritually potent to the pulling down of satan's strongholds by The Blood of the Lamb and The Spirit of God.

Sure I support being well armed in the natural and using them as fitting in various contexts and situations should they arise.

But imho, the main key is mental and spiritual preparedness first and then tangible preparedness.

Above all walking with and being tuned into the inner voice of God's Holy Spirit to warn, direct, lead, etc. in all situations.

I believe this closing drama of life as we've known it for so many millennia is to DEMONSTRATE that life apart from God is a very dead, dead end. And that life with God is very Joy filled beyond our imagination.

We cannot do GREAT EXPLOITS without GREAT BATTLES.

I'm all for engaging in such battles. And with God on our side--WE WIN.

But not in our natural carnal strength doing our own flesh driven, greedy, selfish thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The problem is Humans seem to enjoy battling and killing each other, other animals and planet Earth, with monotonous regularity.

But the rare occasion an animal gets the upper hand, like a Lion or Tiger or Shark, humans go into a killing frenzy and want to destroy them all.

No, unfortunately it is the Human Race that is the scourge of this Planet.

Humans are the threat to Universal peace, not Aliens (at least not the ones supposedly encountered already)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Certainly the whole globalist machine and their MSM, all the educational institutions; government institutions, entertainment industry; . . . etc. etc.

all have declared your view to be the correct one.

That alone would be sufficient reason for me to run the other way.

However, there is scheduled a looming time when the lion will lay down with the lamb in harmony.

The critters have not behaved honorably nor charitably . . . certainly not beyond the charity a vet gives to a calf he's planning to have steaks from.

They HAVE raped, manipulated, terrorized etc. extensively millions of more or less innocent folks.

No thanks.

Not my type of critter that I'd want anything to do with.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by Arnie123

I'm of a fight back nature in most respects, too. AND I BELIEVE WE ARE TO DO SO. AND THERE IS HOPE.

JUST NOT in the natural human strength scheme of things. I'll say more below.

I believe this is a time for God's people to rise up as never before. I believe some will do great exploits with God's angelic army in support. I believe God has a lot more surprises for the satanic globalists up His much bigger "sleeves" than the globalists have for the population.

However, I also believe that some are scheduled for martyrdom as an honor.

The important issue is to WALK WITH GOD and SHARE ETERNITY WITH HIM IN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

The ET/UFO factor in these END TIMES IS QUITE SERIOUS. They ARE DEADLY. They ARE manipulative; culture trashing; evil incarnate.

It is important to realize who the enemy is.

I do not believe we are defenseless against them at all.

Guy Malone has demonstrated that with over 400 cases on record . . . But we must recognize that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal . . . but spiritually potent to the pulling down of satan's strongholds by The Blood of the Lamb and The Spirit of God.

Sure I support being well armed in the natural and using them as fitting in various contexts and situations should they arise.

But imho, the main key is mental and spiritual preparedness first and then tangible preparedness.

Above all walking with and being tuned into the inner voice of God's Holy Spirit to warn, direct, lead, etc. in all situations.

I believe this closing drama of life as we've known it for so many millennia is to DEMONSTRATE that life apart from God is a very dead, dead end. And that life with God is very Joy filled beyond our imagination.

We cannot do GREAT EXPLOITS without GREAT BATTLES.

I'm all for engaging in such battles. And with God on our side--WE WIN.

But not in our natural carnal strength doing our own flesh driven, greedy, selfish thing.

The only enemy is inside

400 cases are a speck

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Certainly we trouble ourselves plenty with our own inner craziness; our residue and problems from varying levels of ATTACHMENT DISORDER ETC.

However . . . the OP is right . . . there IS a grave seriousness with entities that are--generally speaking--external to human individuals.

The documentation from ancient times to this is fairly extensive. The documentation in our era alone is massive.

Certainly folks refuse to believe truth and reality every day. That does not change the truth or the reality, however.

WHEN folks deny or disbelieve the truth or the realities involved with things that impact or will impact their daily lives; their livelihoods and even their very breath and life itself--as well as where they will spend eternity . . .

THOSE ISSUES ARE SERIOUS.

Pretending they are not serious may help some people sleep better at night for a while.

Eventually, the traumas will be MORE intense because they were sleeping when they should have been wrapping their minds around the evidence better and prepping better.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Saying Guy Malone's 400+ cases of UFO abductions, harassments wherein the name and applied Blood of Jesus the Christ were successfully applied to stop such goings on may sound like a drop

TO YOU.

Such goings on were NOT A mere DROP to each of those families involved.

It's a bit like the little boy tossing the starfish back into the ocean. The professor walking by noted that the single starfish tossed back into the water when so many thousands were obviously still stranded on the beach was futile, useless, meaningless.

The little boy replied . . .

NOT to THAT starfish.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

A YOUTUBE video shows apparent ufo's during a tornado. I know, stuff flying is common during a tornado, but, objects appear to maintain formation in this video. What if they're causing it?- www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

So still, no evidence no matter how much all the ufo nutjobs twist things to better their own agenda.

That quote above says alot about you! Obviously someome
who enjoys debunking, So, when you say "no evidence" do
you mean no evidence that some ufos defy explanation, or
no evidence that they are ET?

There is more than enough evidence that some ufos defy explanation.
Be it the cases with pilot, rader evidence or multiple witnesses cases. Now,
what these ufos are, we just dont know. But to say there is no evidence, well,
sounds like you have your head in the sand

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by goingrepublican

It would certainly affirm the OP's seriousness issue if they had any contribution to the tornadoes.

I've never read that they did such a thing, though.

I suspect . . . given the givens . . . they might have such a capacity to at least contribute toward one. I don't know if they could cause such from scratch, or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some people just need the ultimate proof, a 6 mile ET craft crashed outside his frontdoor
I think there is a lot of credible witness out there such as pilots, high ranking military personel - and its not just a few, there alot of them. people who have absolutely everything to loose by coming forward with their knowlegde.
people that dosnt earn a single dollar by doin it. instead they become objects of ridicule, risking to end a long solid carrier and be called nutjobs, they have no need for that extra attention so why would they make it up?
I would call such a person a quality witness, who wouldnt?

I know its not the "hard" evidence, buts its seems alot better than the evidence that created the bible
Gee please dont label me a critter of satan

Have a nice day out there

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus

From Exo-Vaticana Kindle version location 2798

[Dr] Jacques Vallee is convinced that the fairies were not only real, but that they currently endure under the modern guise of extra-terrestrials. . . . Through his field work, Evans-Wentz noted that nearly all of the older folks had witnessed fairies or [location 2801] believed in them. It transcended legend as a commonly accepted fact.

John Bruno Hare, founder of the Sacred-Text.com Internet archive, surmised, "We come away from this study with a multi-dimensional view of the fairies, who, much like the grey aliens of UFO belief, inhabit a narrative which seems too consistent to be the product of insanity, yet [location 2804] too bizaare for conventional explanation." note [249] This suggests a line of congruence between the accounts of fairies and that of today's so-called extraterrestrials. Vallee writes:

We have now examined several stories of abductions and attempts at kidnappings by the occupants of flying saucers. These episodes are an integral part of the total UFO problem and cannot [location 2808] BE SOLVED SEPARATELY.

--Vallee source:

Dr Jacques Vallee, [I]Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers (Chicago, IL: Henry Regnery Company, 1969), 100-101

= = = = = =

I'm going through my Dr Vallee quotes/ refs sequentially as they occurred in EXO-VATICANA. I'll just post those that I believe relate to the OP--contributing to the gestalt that the ET/UFO phenomenon is A VERY SERIOUS, PROBABLY DANGEROUS set of stuff.

I think the above quote is apt because it connects the abduction phenomenon with a long history of such goings on from questionable to evil forces taking people and sometimes particularly children against their will for unknown to dastardly goals. Some such folks were never returned in history as they are not always returned from the UFO critters.

. . .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Vallee have a good point about the fairies

What ever is goin on out there with the abduction phenomenon, someone/something is messing arround with the human race, and i woudlnt label it as good or evil, but as selfish in wich case is very bad for us. I do not believe any outside ET like presence are here to help or save us i any way, but in the other hand i dont think there are here to swiftly kill us all and take over the planet as well. What ever the agenda are we can be sure they will benfit from it themselves before any other.

In fact i wish the ET phenomenon is some kinda human brain mass hysteria, wouldnt be the first time that happened in human history, it just feel so vey real

Im scared to death what will happen if they actually show up in the near future.
We are the apple tree, they come and go and do as they please whenever they want to.

I apologize for my english, its only my 2nd language. i see your very well spoken, intelligent and have researched alot in this topic, but i do my best not to sound to incoherent

edit on 24-6-2013 by Minus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minus
reply to post by BO XIAN

Vallee have a good point about the fairies

He has a wealth of good points about the critters that few to no others have had. I hope to get more of his quotes on this thread soonish.

What ever is goin on out there with the abduction phenomenon, someone/something is messing arround with the human race, and i woudlnt label it as good or evil, but as selfish in wich case is very bad for us.

INDEED. More than messing around. There have been human cases where the humans have been 'mutilated' [CARVED UP would be more like it] like the cattle and other animals--FULLY CONSCIOUS as long as there was enough blood left for them to be conscious--[color=CC9966]without ANY anesthetic whatsoever

I don't know about you . . . but in my book . . . [color=CC9966]it does NOT get much more evil than THAT

. I do not believe any outside ET like presence are here to help or save us i any way, but in the other hand i dont think there are here to swiftly kill us all and take over the planet as well. What ever the agenda are we can be sure they will benfit from it themselves before any other.

Wellllllllllllllllll, I guess I'd qualify the latter assertion. They have persuaded the globalist oligarchy--or ordered them--TO MOVE firmly forward with the plans to exterminate all but 200-500 million of the planet's citizens.

As one of those citizens, I consider that rather SERIOUS--in terms of the OP title.

In fact i wish the ET phenomenon is some kinda human brain mass hysteria, wouldnt be the first time that happened in human history, it just feel so vey real

That might well be preferable to the reality, alright.

Im scared to death what will happen if they actually show up in the near future.
We are the apple tree, they come and go and do as they please whenever they want to.

Were it not for my relationship with God, I'd feel there was no hope, given all I've studied for 51 years.

They are clearly firmly entrenched with the globalist oligarchy. There's one report of a high level--I think Canadian official--cabinet level official or high ranking military officer--I forget which. He was privy--present at a special UN meeting. All the assembled dignitaries were in a special underground chamber. Everyone was seated and waiting. Eventually in walked 7 or so tall greys, IIRC--who proceeded to tell the assembled dignitaries exactly what their countries were going to do in the coming months--their marching ORDERS as it were.

I apologize for my english, its only my 2nd language. i see your very well spoken, intelligent and have researched alot in this topic, but i do my best not to sound to incoherent

Thanks for your kind words. I wouldn't worry much about your English. You communicate fine and with civility--which is more than some college educated native English speakers can honestly claim hereon.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

It strikes me as a bit curious . . .

you seem well able to discern agenda of other posters . . .

yet appear to be totally oblivious and/or in denial about the agenda of the critters.

What's WITH that?

There's plenty of info out there to detect a good deal of SERIOUSness about the topic--and, I think, out-right rank evil. Yet you see no agenda.

That, to me, is evidence that their massive 60+ years propaganda, cultural brainwashing effort has been a wholesale GREAT SUCCESS.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Here's another installment on the Dr Jacques Vallee quotes/refs from EXO-VATICANA and the Vallee sources:

[Kindle version location 2829:

Vallee documented that:

The physical nature of Magonia, as it appears in such tales is quite enigmatic. . . . [location 2834] This parallels the belief in the extraterrestrial origin of UFO's so popular today. A second--and equally widespread--theory, is that Elfland constitutes a sort of parallel universe which coexists with our own. It is made visible and tangible only to selected [location 2837] people, and the "doors" that lead through it are tangential points . . . This is somewhat analogous to the theory sometimes found in UFO literature, concerning what some authors like to call the "fourth dimension"-- . . .

[location 2842] Vallee's argument is persuasive, given the history of demonic entities and their deceitful record of assuming any appearance that gains them acceptance into society. Recall the creature in the film [I]They Live[/I] and their ability to appear quite human. . . . Vallee also notes that this deception on the part of the modern alien-fairies seems to be for the purpose of taking [location 2845] and replacing babies or smaller children with "changelings."

I can't imagine many seriously informed and loving parents considering the taking of their children-whether in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy or as young children repeatedly in the middle of the night--to find them returned with various "scoop marks" and other invasive body marks as well as nose bleeds and even implants shoved up through the nose into their brains . . . I can't fathom such parents considering such goings on as a wonderful thing.

Some parents seem to be sooooo brainwashed and CONTROLLED by the phenomena that they write it off as for the good of mankind and even for the good of their children.

Right . . . "go ahead, turn little Johnny into a directly controlled bio-robot to help you destroy my culture, nation and way of life and I'll just applaud." No way. Not this guy.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Looking forward to more quotes and wisdom from your side.
51 years of reasearch is alot, over 10 times longer than me.

I agree, that carving up human, experimenting ruthless on us is pure evil, wonder if they make a snack out of as well once in a while, thats why they have encoded us to take bath every day, self washing food
Cant help to think that they are doin the exact same thing as we do ourselves atm to the rest of this planets creatures, so we must be pure evil to those below us in the foodchain right?
Looks like mother nature is coming right back at us

So if the present ongoing alien agenda is to depopulate us to below 500 million individuals, what on earth can we do to stop that? I mean if we stop the people take orders to it, they could actually achieve that themselves, maybe not entirely without our knowledge though.
wonder what drives them to make us do THAT to ourselves, and not just take control and do it themselves?

seems like at good time to start believing in God and secure at first row ticket to paradise

I envy you that your able to do that, would be nice if it was that easy to me as well.

And thank you for your fine words on my communication

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Thanks for your kind words.

. . . I don't think "Mother Nature" is an entity, per se. Though it is interesting that 'super-rationalists' seem to delight in Capitalizing Nature into something deity like--after they've trashed the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob . . . in their minds.

However, imho, God has made clear that one of His universal laws is that we REAP WHAT WE SOW.

And, I do long for the day when the lion will lay down with the lamb [outside the lion's tummy!].

If meat can be 'raised' in vats--fine--as long as it's not genetically modified, engineered. LOL. Supposedly the critters have demonstrated that technology.

Purportedly one "race" of the pretend ET's likes to eat us.

?Others? purportedly like to trigger fear and then extract something from our brains that is for them a super intense 'recreational drug.'

I don't think there's anything we can do besides pray re the DEPOPULATION thing. The Bible is clear that about one half of the world's population will die in this era. That's far less than the globalists will try to exterminate but it does indicate that God will be throwing some monkey wrenches into their schemes.

Of course if patriots have a chance to . . . uhhh . . . hinder their genocidal schemes, I'd encourage such as might be done with a clear-before-God conscience--which might well be a lot.

In terms of walking with God . . . I always encourage folks to ask Him to make Himself real to them in terms they can honestly wrap their minds around. He's not a vending machine. He doesn't dance to our tune nor march to our beat. However, He does tend to answer that kind of request in His way and His time--usually fairly unmistakably but in a way that still requires a measure of faith.

I don't know how folks get through the day in this frightful era without a relationship with God Almighty. It was a challenge 50 years ago. It's far more so now. And when the critters are on the nightly news giving orders with their globalist stooges--life will never be the same and terror will have really descended no matter how sweet and comforting it's all cast to be initially.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

First of all, i do respect people who have faith and believe in God, think its a fundamental very powerfull thing that brought human race to be where we are today, without faith we would way behind what we are now.
I didnt exactly trashed God, he simply just never came to my doorstep the right way so to speak, if that makes me less worth in his book, i think its he who has failed not me, and furthermore ill get the punishment of his inadequacy. REAP WHAT YOU SOW that goes for him as well i guess, see where im getting at?
Maybe i am a 'super-rationalists' but im not trying to capitalize on lack of faith, but others that have the faith could very well try to capitalize on exactly that.
well seems like i have led us way OFF TOPIC
would love to discuss this all day long, not that i stand a chance of ever being understoodas believers got all the keys to the truth.

I agree, with you on all the ET danger, and if all to is pray, then im pretty much lost, guess ill have to get into the prepper buisness and get ma self a deep underground bunker

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join