It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I know your not God and It was actually directed to 3n because that's how he talks and you would have known that as for my old my hockey jersey number that's what I wore and as for my name, it means Warrior of Yeshau. I picked that name a long time ago and it's funny that I never believed in him when I picked that name a long time ago.
edit on 28-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Now do you see that not all Christians are who they say they are.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
You know nothing of what happened in the garden, regardless of how convinced you are that you do.

I am convinced of nothing except that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You are wandering in a desert, so content with the little water you clutch as security in your hands that you do not realise that this water will soon run dry and that you should prepare to find more.

I may have but a little water, but of the water which I clutch, I only need one drop. For whoever drinks of the water that I have been given by grace shall never thirst; but will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.

Even now the water of truth you cling to begins to run dry around you. What plans make you?

I exercise the wisdom to make no personal plans of my own devise, but rather submit myself to that for which I have been purposed.

I do not enter into a discussion with you as it would be like watering a plant with roots to deep to find water whilst the heat of the day still burns around them.

By grace my roots are deep and as stated above, my water will never run out, nor will my covering ever fail to provide the shade of His presence.

It is pointless for me to water such a plant until the dark of night has fallen upon them, so that the waters of life are able to sink in down to their roots.

You attempt to disregard my posts to justify publicly avoiding them. It is only pointless for you to water such a plant because you simply do not possess the water.

When your darkness comes, then can you seek the wisdom I share. Until then, look to what is happening in the world around you to be your guide. For great change is upon us.

Great change is upon us, in this you speak truly.
You give testament to that which you actually serve by your encouragement to seek guidance from this world. This world is corrupt and fallen, thus any guidance from it can only bear same fruit.

You share no wisdom, you only share death. You possess nothing that I seek. I have no darkness, only light. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hahahah ..

Listen to what you just said my friend!

The man who was 'Jesus' will come again with God .. Bringing fire to those who deny what he has come to claim. They will bring the new way of life .. 'your 'heaven/hell'' and he will take the throne in the name of God, because they are of the same mind.

Does this sound familiar to you? How many times do I need tell you that 'blue is blue' before you understand that it IS blue. You will soon know in who's name I come.

Do you not understand that you are aligning yourself against the God you claim to understand so well? Even when it comes from your very mouth, you do not recognise your own words???

Allow me to correctly translate that for you my friend. If you don't believe me .. Go use a few translators to check the historical versions, before they were bastardised by man.

REVELATION 21

22: And those who worshipped did not see for they believed in the Gods of man; who told them “no man can be like God” and they believed.

23: And their world shall have no need for the sun and the moon, for their vanity sees them placed above it, content in the Glory of themselves. They do not believe in the light.

22:3 And all who doubted will find no ascension; but instead will know the truth of God. And believe in the light of life, that God and their servant has brought to them.

Originally posted by Deetermined

Just as the man they call 'Jesus' was never God, nor did he ever claim to be. The truth of which should be quite apparent to the foolish who believe so, by realising that if he were, he would never need to ascend to be seated next to himself. This makes absolutely no sense.

Yes, Jesus is God. He's here in the world today as the Holy Spirit and only sits on the right hand of God until he puts all of God's enemies under his feet here on earth. When that is completed, the current heavens and earth will be burnt to a crisp and God/Jesus will bring down the new heaven/earth in which they will share the throne together, because at that time everyone will know that Jesus is indeed God.

Revelation 21:22-23

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelation 22:3

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You cannot find wells of water, when you know not how to dig.

You are truly lost my friend.

When you are ready to be found, call and I shall come find you. Until then I shall leave you to wander in these deserts until your water runs dry, then shall you call for the water-bearer.

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

You know nothing of what happened in the garden, regardless of how convinced you are that you do.

I am convinced of nothing except that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You are wandering in a desert, so content with the little water you clutch as security in your hands that you do not realise that this water will soon run dry and that you should prepare to find more.

I may have but a little water, but of the water which I clutch, I only need one drop. For whoever drinks of the water that I have been given by grace shall never thirst; but will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.

Even now the water of truth you cling to begins to run dry around you. What plans make you?

I exercise the wisdom to make no personal plans of my own devise, but rather submit myself to that for which I have been purposed.

I do not enter into a discussion with you as it would be like watering a plant with roots to deep to find water whilst the heat of the day still burns around them.

By grace my roots are deep and as stated above, my water will never run out, nor will my covering ever fail to provide the shade of His presence.

It is pointless for me to water such a plant until the dark of night has fallen upon them, so that the waters of life are able to sink in down to their roots.

You attempt to disregard my posts to justify publicly avoiding them. It is only pointless for you to water such a plant because you simply do not possess the water.

When your darkness comes, then can you seek the wisdom I share. Until then, look to what is happening in the world around you to be your guide. For great change is upon us.

Great change is upon us, in this you speak truly.
You give testament to that which you actually serve by your encouragement to seek guidance from this world. This world is corrupt and fallen, thus any guidance from it can only bear same fruit.

You share no wisdom, you only share death. You possess nothing that I seek. I have no darkness, only light. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Still shall God rain the waters upon the world. Witness what is upon you all.

Empowered am I the water-bearer; as Gods messenger of love.

Washed shall be the sins of the old world, or drowned shall all be in their want for Greed and hate.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Whats wrong with my jersey number and I don't recall my number being 969

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That is cause there were none then who would protect the virtue of what was given, and thus it was simply taken.

Yes. The Thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy.

Read the story of the Innocent Princess again that I gave to you.

It should answer all your questions if you open your eyes to it.

Do not mistake any question I have posed to you as my seeking understanding from you. I am not here to seek anything from you. I am here simply until a purpose is served.

I am he who has swallowed the beast to become more than man. Something which all men are capable of.

Jesus said that we were to consume Him. Swallowing a beast, you will become a beast.
Yes, all men are capable of choosing their image. However, very soon those who do not choose to swallow the beast will be slaughtered.

You doubt what I am already bringing upon this Earth from God?

To my knowledge, I did not imply such a thing. On the contrary, I very much acknowledge what you are bringing upon this earth and that it is from the Most High, Eternal God, King of kings and Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega of all creation. He who is your true King told us long ago of the havoc you would be allowed to wreak during this last hour.

Open your eyes and see what is happening. Can't you feel it? We are awakening to love.

My eyes have been opened by and see through, the Holy Spirit. I feel what is happening and it is sickening to my very core. As we are diametrically opposed, cursed from the very beginning to be in enmity towards each other, what you call an awakening of love, I see for what it truly is-- a maximum state of corruption.
edit on 6/28/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Still shall God rain the waters upon the world. Witness what is upon you all.

Empowered am I the water-bearer; as Gods messenger of love.

Washed shall be the sins of the old world, or drowned shall all be in their want for Greed and hate.

Heck, you couldn't even fulfill yesterday's promise.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

This is true.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You sure?

LINK

This story broke yesterday.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Jesus also said Hades wouldn't prevail against the church. I guess your god was wrong!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What does pimping boys have to do with the Vatican acknowledging Mary as God and giving all of their money away to the poor?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Jesus also said Hades wouldn't prevail against the church. I guess your god was wrong!

No, Jesus said that the gates of Hell wouldn't prevail against the knowledge that he was the Christ and the Son of the living God.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Not sure, but it says the Vatican was buying those boys from the police with satanic rites.

Just admit it, you'll deny the story no matter what happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No he didn't!

Matthew 16
18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

The gates of Hades will not overcome the church. You can twist it whichever way you want but it doesn't change what it says.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What's there to deny?

I think a lot, if not most believe that the Vatican was practicing Satanism at the very top levels.

That's not going to stop the Holy Spirit from spreading the knowledge of who Jesus was to the rest of the world.

Like I said, Jesus won't let that knowledge die, regardless of what happens to the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

He was talking about his people

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You have to read the verse before that one to know what Jesus was saying. Jesus built his church on the KNOWLEDGE THAT JESUS WAS THE CHRIST AND THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD!

You think the Roman Catholic Church is the only group that acknowledges Jesus as the Son of the Living God?

I don't belong to that church, neither do a lot of other Christians.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And the Vatican is the one who is spreading the message you believe. Do those Satanists who run the Vatican also have the holy spirit?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join