It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

www.ibtimes.co.uk

Don Patrizio Poggi, 46, told Italian authorities that a former Carabinieri pimped boys for nine clergymen.

Poggi, who served a five-year sentence for abusing teenage boys while he was a parish priest at the San Filippo Neri church in Rome, said he made the allegations to "protect the Holy Church and the Christian community."

The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate, he claimed, according to Il Messaggero newspaper.

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome's Termini train station.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6/28/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You'd think the Vatican would have learned their lesson by now after the previous altar boy scandal a few years back, but apparently they believe they are above the law.

It says that they chose the boys who were "starving and desperate" as their targets and that even police helped to round these boys up. Aren't these the people who we're supposed to trust?!

www.ibtimes.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Here is the link leading to the story, in ibtimes

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate, he claimed,
according to Il Messaggero newspaper

Let the perps burn in ....

edit on 28-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Is my link not working?

I'm on mobile right now so that may be the issue.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

To the pit with them... Feed them to the lions!! What!? They did barbaric things to innocent children in the name of out dated customs with the help of corrupt police. I say re-open the Colosseum in Rome and throw 'em all in there with a couple of lions and let it serve as a lesson to the next sick bastard that comes around.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Better yet, give them a taste of their own medicine and throw them in jail with a bunch of other sex offenders.

Give them the slipperiest soap they can find!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by XLR8R

Better yet, give them a taste of their own medicine and throw them in jail with a bunch of other sex offenders.

Or even better yet, throw them in with NON-S.O. inmates.

I did a couple months in county and literally within the first week I seen on S.O. get kicked from behind down a flight of stairs that led to the cells, dude spent the next six wks. locked in his cell the S.O. wasn't hurt that bad but sure shook him up.

They usually put the S.O.s in protective custody once the other inmates read their papers.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

To the pit with them... Feed them to the lions!! What!? They did barbaric things to innocent children in the name of out dated customs with the help of corrupt police. I say re-open the Colosseum in Rome and throw 'em all in there with a couple of lions and let it serve as a lesson to the next sick bastard that comes around.

I would not insult the lions with such infected meat!

Just throw them in prison and let the other in-mates deal VERY VERY SLOWLY with these sick, perverted individuals for the rest of their miserable lives... But sadly as it is, we all know that this will never happen don't we?

AND... to top it all off, A Vatican cleric is among three people arrested by Italian financial police for allegedly trying to take €20m (£17m) in cash into the country from Switzerland aboard a government plane.

Link here : www.ibtimes.co.uk...

This story comes alight at the same time as this story : Vatican Bank, Known For Secrecy, Opens Its Doors In Effort Towards Transparency

Link here : www.huffingtonpost.com...

Oh my, am i glad i am not a believer!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 28-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Links added

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by XLR8R

They don't deserve soap, just a bucket of sand.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Those evil SOB's hiding behind their robes and church...and badges...Those that claim to be dedicated to christ must not believe their own rhetoric, how f@#$%% up is that? And as far as the protect and serve arses...may they have karma served on a silver platter...I feel so sorry for those hungry kids who were treated like that...man oh man...there is just no words....

TextPoggi also accused the former Carabinieri of selling consecrated hosts for satanic rites.

and what is this all about that was in the article? Things just get weirder and weirder .... Creepy stuff!!!
edit on (6/28/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
They did barbaric things to innocent children

Since when is prostituting yourself in front of a gay bar innocent?

Not that I'm sticking up for the big V but come on......

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Since when is prostituting yourself in front of a gay bar innocent? Not that I'm sticking up for the big V but come on......

Really

Are you blaming the victims? Whats wrong with you??? Are you a cop or a priest??? Or perhaps a chester...I can't think of any other reason why you would choose to play the devil's advocate on this matter...
edit on (6/28/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

This must be The Devil at work in The Vatican,
as it was said...by the chief exorcist.

www.foxnews.com...

So...they also are running the operation to supply consecrated hosts
for a satanic ritual, this is not really suprising but something that until now
has had little publicity.

Rome, Italy, Jul 15, 2004 / 12:00 am (CNA).- Fr. Aldo Buonaiuto, director of an “emergency help line” that assists young people wanting to get out of satanic cults, expressed alarm this week at the growth of Satanism, which has created a “market” for consecrated hosts in Italy.

In statements published in the Catholic magazine Famiglia Cristiana, Fr. Buonaiuto explained that “a proliferation of cults exists which practice black masses, with the profanation of consecrated hosts, rape and torture.”

“We know of cases of consensual vampirism, and also the assaulting of young people who have been drugged in the course of ritualistic orgies.”
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

And the connections are as follows...

Consecrated hosts in order to desecrate them during satanic rituals

The following is quoted (with permission)
by a former satanic priest:

In Anton LaVey’s official biography, ‘The Devil’s Avenger,’ by Burton Wolfe, it is stated that LaVey was consecrated an Orthodox bishop by a Greek Orthodox bishop in exchange for the bishop being made a satanic priest.

“Alex Sanders, the ‘King of the Witches,’ also sought, and received, Holy Orders and was made a bishop.

“Aleister Crowley was consecrated a bishop in the Old Roman Catholic Church from the succession of Archbishop Joseph Rene Villatte (as was I, a generation or two later). His Orders (as mine) are regarded by the Vatican as being ‘valid but illicit.’ I have a letter to that effect from Franz Cardinal Seper, who at that time was the head of the Sacred Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith.”
www.bereanpublishers.com...

Imagine that connection if one can....

edit on 28-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Who said the boys were prostituting themselves?

From the article:

He was helped in the recruitment process by a friend who ran a modelling agency. He lured underage boys into prostitution through "false work offers for modelling and acting roles", Poggi said.

Little boys don't stand around on a corner to prostitute themselves.

Try reading the article before commenting.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The vatican is the most corrupt church the world has ever known going back to antiquity. It has given divine right to monarchs, has declared war on nations, has stolen artifacts during the unholly crusades in the middle east, has sold indulgences to the masses, has condoned and even encouraged gay behavior from the priests, etc.

Why do people expect anything decent from this organisation? You might as well pray to satan directly!

Oh I forgot the secret library which is said to be the biggest library in the world. Probably stolen texts from the library of alexandria that burned down.

edit on 28/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, the devil has been at work in the Vatican and church ever since it was created 1,500 years ago.

Didn't Jesus say something about the gates of Hades not prevailing against the church? Obviously the RCC isn't the same church Jesus was talking about, but a complete fraud.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Little boys don't stand around on a corner to prostitute themselves.

Really? Who didn't read the article?

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome's Termini train station.

And also.......little innocent boys don't prostitute themselves to begin with.

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Again, who said the boys were prostituting themselves?! You must not read very well.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Again, who said the boys were prostituting themselves?! You must not read very well.

Italian investigators have opened an inquiry into claims by a convicted paedophile priest that an underage prostitution ring has been operating inside the Holy Roman Church with clergymen hiring rentboys for sex inside churches.

You don't hire a "rentboy" for free sex.

If they had called it a molestation ring or loreing ring, kidnapping ring etc. I could call the kids "innocent". Since it was a prostitution ring where the "victims" prostituted themselves (it never said they were forced to do it) I simply can not.

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Father Gabriele Amorth, 85, who has been the Vatican's chief exorcist for 25 years and says he has dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Jesus H Christ...that was one extremely busy chief...70,000 demon possessed catholics...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join