It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Steve Quayle and others have been talking about this for years.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And the Vatican is the one who is spreading the message you believe. Do those Satanists who run the Vatican also have the holy spirit?

Anyone practicing Satanism does NOT have the Holy Spirit and should be forced to leave the church, along with ANY OF THEM who has ever laid a finger on a child.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that it hasn't been forced out into the open sooner. It is definitely a sign of the times to come.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So why do those Satanists spread the message that Jesus died for our sins?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

they put mary before him

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

How? That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They practice Satanism in private. This isn't something they teach during the day.

These men have fallen, just like some of the angels have fallen.

Just like some of our TV evangelists who have fallen.

Unfortunately, a lot of those who choose to dedicate their lives to God will be the ones who get whacked upside the head hardest by Satan with temptation and evil. Some aren't strong enough to overcome it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But if they teach the knowledge that Jesus was the son of God and they are also Satanists, how does that support your argument that the gates of Hades would prevail against said knowledge?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

This is true.

But it is not for me to convince, each man will have to choose who speaks life and who speaks death. Only God can prepare the soil of a person's heart to receive Truth. All we are called to do is plant His seeds.

During this last hour, the fate of men is truly dire yet most are blissfully unaware. God seeks for all men to find Him and His Truth while the Light still shines. One the Light is removed, men will seek in a consuming darkness.

See now, even while it is still Light how men struggle to determine Truth from the lie. How much more a struggle to do so in utter darkness! I am overcome with a grief that simply cannot be described!! Truly our battle is not with flesh and blood, for those with ears to hear, the time is coming when the truth of whom we actually fight will be used as the very deception to convince men that their Enemy is their salvation. KNOW THIS!

Like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf", the Enemy has cleverly concealed the true time of reckoning. No one knows what to believe anymore, or who to listen to. Therefore I say this: Believe and listen to the Holy Spirit while it is still Light.
Seek God's Holy Spirit in earnest, for we are promised "you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."

Once you are baptized in His Spirit, you will recognize those among you who speak His Truth. His Spirit will recognize His own voice: “When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10)

"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other. I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right." (Is 45)

"Seek the LORD while He may be found;
Call upon Him while He is near.

Let the wicked forsake his way
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
And let him return to the LORD,
And He will have compassion on him,
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.

For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts."
(Is 55)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But if they teach the knowledge that Jesus was the son of God and they are also Satanists, how does that support your argument that the gates of Hades would prevail against said knowledge?

The Satanists are the minority, they're not the majority, at least not yet.

Regardless, through the power of the Holy Spirit, Jesus can and will continue to bring people to God regardless of what any individuals or churches do.

Not everyone finds God through the church. They find him through the Bible and through others.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well think about it they pray to Mary and they believe it was Mary who appears to them but was a fallen angel, now guess who born is bringing into the mix.

I think there is a video about a young girl who went to heaven and saw Yeshau and he said Mary has no understanding of what goes on the earth. I think Murgatoid posted it if that's how you spell it.

The fallen have a job to do and it's to test man.
edit on 28-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

So true my friend

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The ones at the top are the ones who dictate what happens, so that minority at the top affects the majority. You still haven't answered the question.

If Satanists spread the message that Jesus was the son of God and that he died for our sins, that means the gates of Hades have prevailed against that knowledge.

Either Jesus was wrong or the message these Satanists are spreading is the wrong one. I don't think Jesus was wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The only thing you might witness is the Roman Catholic Church falling flat on it's face, but they DO NOT control every church out there. They might control the other Catholic churches, but that's it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

They're the ones who spread the message that hasn't been changed since its inception, the message that YOU believe. Are you saying the church that Jesus supposedly set up will eventually fall?

They were the original church, meaning their message is what all the other churches messages are based on.

You keep dodging the obvious. I think I'll see my way out.

edit on 28-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

They're the ones who spread the message that hasn't been changed since its inception, the message that YOU believe. Are you saying the church that Jesus supposedly set up will eventually fall?

The Bible says that there will be a "falling away", because those who aren't strong in the faith will be deceived by the Anti-Christ preaching a false message. Why do you think the Bible says that the path is narrow? Many people are going to be deceived, including the ones who only thought they were being faithful, when they really weren't.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-7

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I don't think you have anything I didn't already know to "teach" me.

This is not a wise statement wildtimes. we can learn from everyone.. indeed i even learn things from those who live in error.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
For anyone reading the Bible who wants to begin to understand the true nature of loving God.

Watch this video.

I stand before you as 'he of ten'. One who decoded all of its secrets through life without ever having read the book itself.

For all intent on using the Bible to reach and understand God without ever going out into the world and 'living' the teachings of God.

The Zohar is the only way you shall ever see this bear fruit.

Theodore: The gift of God

edit on 28-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Vatican is falling on its own sword my friends. Just as I told you it would.

A Phoenix is about to rise from its ashes. XX is born.

The other heads of the beast shall soon also be slain.

Still shall my waters fall by Gods command, till none are left with any doubt.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Originally posted by BornOfSin
The Zohar is the only way....

JESUS is the only way...

But since you claim to actually BE 'Jesus Christ' you knew that already, right?

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I am he, that your religion painted as 'Jesus Christ'.

Someone else mentioned that you also claimed to be "the Dragon" as well.

Now if you claimed to be Bernard Schnitzel, SOME of us might actually take you seriously.

Lucifer's goal is to "be LIKE the most High" (Isa 14:14) and to usurp the worship of God (Mat 4:9).

What Kabbalists will NEVER tell you: Kabbalah is the religion that Satan created for his final rule on this world.

The "god" of the Kabbalah is not god at all. It is Lucifer. Freemasonry is based on the Kabbalah. Illuminati Jews and their Freemasonic allies are stealthily erecting a New World Order dedicated to Lucifer.

The Kabbalah- The NWO's Satanic Bible

WHY THE KABBALAH IS SATANIC

The Kabbalah is satanic because it says evil is part of God: "God has two sides; [both] are essentially one thing; what we experience as evil is as Divine as what we experience as good." Hence the expression gaining currency today: "It's all good." Call it illuminism, secularism, luciferianism, humanism or paganism: It's all Kabbalah.

Kabbalist "Destruction" Doctrine Behind War

Why does the United Nations and the World Jewish Congress want Kabbalah taught to the masses of the West? "Kabbalah" is the unacknowledged religion of the West, a fact that will become evident over time. It is the belief system of Freemasonry and organized Jewry, the two forces that govern the world. It is the reason God and the Ten Commandments have been banished from public life, why Christianity has been gutted and replaced by moral "relativity."

KABBALAH DENIES THE TRUE CHARACTER OF GOD

However the scholarly Sephardic Jewish leaders in Moorish Spain dismissed the Zohar as a hoax full of heretical and dangerous ideas and banned it.

SATANISTS CHAMPION THE KABBALAH

The Kabbah is a hoax, but one which governs our deluded and degenerate society.

Not everyone who studies Kabbalah becomes a Satanist. But, Kabbalah is a prerequisite for ALL Luciferian practitioners. Freemasonry rides on Kabbalah, the 19th century "Pope of Freemasonry" Albert Pike said...

The Kabbalah is a hoax that allows its followers to reformulate reality to serve their selfish interests.

Modernism and secularism are based on the Kabbalah. It is the reason our "civilization" is preoccupied with violence, sex and the occult, and why current events appeared to be scripted in Hollywood. It is the reason our political and cultural leaders are liars and why society has lost its bearings. As long as Kabbalists (i.e. Illuminati) continue to rule, humanity will continue to spin its wheels.

The Kabbalah is a Hoax

The Cabala is the secret "religion" of the modern world, the occult dementia of the Illuminati bankers and their Freemason lackeys. As you can see, the "God" of the Cabala bears no resemblance to the real God.

Cabalists are Satanists. They think they are God. Their reality is their self interested solipsism. They think they channel of God's will. They wish to supplant Him and make us worship their God Lucifer, who represents their rebellion against God and the natural & spiritual order. Secular humanism, the deification of man, is really the deification of the Cabalist.

The "God" of the Cabala

edit on 29-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join