It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
No amount of study will help you, Deetermined.

You cannot fill a cup that is already full.

To the enlightened among you, remember that we are like Daniel in the den of 'Lions'.

Wildtimes; ask yourself, what would be the wisdom you gain in me gracing you with a dozen bread rolls, and only enough meat to fill 7?

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by wildtimes

Yeah; NO, DEE, it doesn't "suck to be me" - I wake up every morning as excited as a kid, knowing that I'm going to learn EVEN MORE than I knew yesterday. And I love it!!

That's cool!

Me too, that's what inspired me to do an in-depth study on Mitochondria over a year ago that led me straight to the answer above.

edit on 28-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Wildtimes; ask yourself, what would be the wisdom you gain in me gracing you with a dozen bread rolls, and only enough meat to fill 7?

What?

What would be the wisdom who would gain in who gracing whom with rolls but insufficient meat?

I don't understand the question.
I know you used "meat" to describe what you are imparting, but I don't get the question. It means I'd have extra bread for tomorrow if I wanted seven sandwiches today.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

LOL! I can't wait to see the reply to this one.

I'm pretty sure the OP's bread is filled with enough gluten and his meat filled with enough carcinogens to poison/kill anyone who partakes of it!

edit on 28-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
BornOfSin, do you still go to the place where you commune with these UFO's?

How is your relationship with your family and friends?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The greatest trick that Satan ever pulled is making man believe he is God

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure the OP's bread is filled with enough gluten and his meat filled with enough carcinogens to poison/kill anyone who partakes of it!

you speak of mcdonalds at a time like this?? LOLOLOL i kid i kid

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

And Satan has been around for a LOOOONG time. At least 2 or 3 thousand years, AT LEAST.

A lot of good Christianity has done for the world, right?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As you are far from understanding even understanding the basics of what I offered wildtimes, I would give you something simpler.

What would be the distinction you see from a baker who gives you a dozen, and one who gives you a bakers dozen?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Okay, look, BoS, are you saying I don't get it either?

I don't want to solve your riddles. I've made my case, and I stand by it. You've read my story, and I'm sticking to it.
I don't think you have anything I didn't already know to "teach" me.

Speak plainly to me, please, or don't bother at all.
I know my heart and mind. Thanks, though, for your feedback. If you think I'm wrong and misled, well, that's what you think.
*shrugs*

edit on 28-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As with your interpretation of the Bible you speak of inaccuracies of someone deaf to what is actually said, who believes only in the certainty of their own misinterpretations.

I never said I was God. I have only said that I am of the heart and mind of God. Massive difference, the very one which sees distinction given to me under God by wisdom you yourself couldn't be farther from imparting on the world.

Just as the man they call 'Jesus' was never God, nor did he ever claim to be. The truth of which should be quite apparent to the foolish who believe so, by realising that if he were, he would never need to ascend to be seated next to himself. This makes absolutely no sense.

The first part of your name betrays you my friend. You know nothing of the light, nor are you its warrior. The only accurate part of your name is the 96 at the end of it, yet you know nothing of the true meaning of that number. But let me assure you that its actual meaning, combined with your misplaced certainty in being a warrior of the light is what makes your name fitting. If you only understood even a fraction of it, you would be utterly embarrassed to wear such a title.

In time you shall know.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

BoS, you were only a day off but a priest has revealed a Vatican prostitution ring involving little boys....

God they are sick in the head.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, BoS is in Australia - right now for us "today" is "yesterday" as far as he's concerned.

But yeah, I think we all saw the RCC would be forced to come clean with the election of Pope-'Seems-to-be-a-Good-Guy' Francis. And, I mean that sincerely, he does seem to be a good guy.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Peter Patronus is becoming Simon Patronus.

It only takes one domino to fall, to start a chain reaction by which all shall fall.

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, BoS is in Australia - right now for us "today" is "yesterday" as far as he's concerned.

But yeah, I think we all saw the RCC would be forced to come clean with the election of Pope-'Seems-to-be-a-Good-Guy' Francis. And, I mean that sincerely, he does seem to be a good guy.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
MONKS STANDING UP AND FIGHTING MUSLIMS

MANDALAY, Myanmar — The Buddhist monk arrived wrapped in saffron-colored robes with an entourage of muscular, younger monks who guarded him and hung on his every word at the sprawling monastery he runs and where his divisive, anti-Muslim teaching is gaining a strong following.

The monk, Ashin Wirathu, was unapologetic when asked about his role at the center of a rising tide of Buddhist extremism that has crested in a wave of anti-Muslim violence resulting in the deaths of more than 200 people and displacement of some 150,000 from their homes in recent months.

“Muslims are like the African carp. They breed quickly and they are very violent and they eat their own kind. Even though they are minorities here, we are suffering under the burden they bring us,” Wirathu, 48, said in a rare and wide-ranging interview with GlobalPost on Thursday.

“Because the Burmese people and the Buddhists are devoured every day, the national religion needs to be protected,” he said, announcing that he would push for a ban on interfaith marriage before the next parliamentary session and vowing to continue the so-called “969” campaign that calls for Buddhists to only do business with other Buddhists and exclude Muslims who have a strong tradition as merchants in Myanmar.

The 969 Campaign shows that he is truly an enlightened man. He understandings the meaning of the numbers that WarriorOfLight96 does not.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
As with your interpretation of the Bible you speak of inaccuracies of someone deaf to what is actually said, who believes only in the certainty of their own misinterpretations.

I never said I was God. I have only said that I am of the heart and mind of God. Massive difference, the very one which sees distinction given to me under God by wisdom you yourself couldn't be farther from imparting on the world.

Just as the man they call 'Jesus' was never God, nor did he ever claim to be. The truth of which should be quite apparent to the foolish who believe so, by realising that if he were, he would never need to ascend to be seated next to himself. This makes absolutely no sense.

The first part of your name betrays you my friend. You know nothing of the light, nor are you its warrior. The only accurate part of your name is the 69 at the end of it, yet you know nothing of the true meaning of that number. But let me assure you that its actual meaning, combined with your misplaced certainty in being a warrior of the light is what makes your name fitting. If you only understood even a fraction of it, you would be utterly embarrassed to wear such a title.

In time you shall know.

You can easily explain it to him by sharing the events that transpired in the Garden. I've addressed this topic with you before, but it was avoided.

Your evasiveness of my posts is already apparent.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have already publicly stated that Islam will be crushed by that which you represent. Also stated, was my understanding that this will seem like a noble victory over oppression, although it will actually be a ruse of deception to gain trust and favor.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

As you are far from understanding even understanding the basics of what I offered wildtimes, I would give you something simpler.

What would be the distinction you see from a baker who gives you a dozen, and one who gives you a bakers dozen?

We were offered a bakers dozen in the Garden.

You see where that got us.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You know nothing of what happened in the garden, regardless of how convinced you are that you do.

You are wandering in a desert, so content with the little water you clutch as security in your hands that you do not realise that this water will soon run dry and that you should prepare to find more.

Even now the water of truth you cling to begins to run dry around you. What plans make you?

I do not enter into a discussion with you as it would be like watering a plant with roots to deep to find water whilst the heat of the day still burns around them.

It is pointless for me to water such a plant until the dark of night has fallen upon them, so that the waters of life are able to sink in down to their roots.

When your darkness comes, then can you seek the wisdom I share. Until then, look to what is happening in the world around you to be your guide. For great change is upon us.

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

The first part of your name betrays you my friend. You know nothing of the light, nor are you its warrior. The only accurate part of your name is the 69 at the end of it, yet you know nothing of the true meaning of that number. But let me assure you that its actual meaning, combined with your misplaced certainty in being a warrior of the light is what makes your name fitting. If you only understood even a fraction of it, you would be utterly embarrassed to wear such a title.

In time you shall know.

You can easily explain it to him by sharing the events that transpired in the Garden. I've addressed this topic with you before, but it was avoided.

Your evasiveness of my posts is already apparent.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, Jesus is God. He's here in the world today as the Holy Spirit and only sits on the right hand of God until he puts all of God's enemies under his feet here on earth. When that is completed, the current heavens and earth will be burnt to a crisp and God/Jesus will bring down the new heaven/earth in which they will share the throne together, because at that time everyone will know that Jesus is indeed God.

Revelation 21:22-23

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelation 22:3

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That is cause there were none then who would protect the virtue of what was given, and thus it was simply taken.

Read the story of the Innocent Princess again that I gave to you.

It should answer all your questions if you open your eyes to it. I am he who has swallowed the beast to become more than man. Something which all men are capable of.

You doubt what I am already bringing upon this Earth from God? Open your eyes and see what is happening. Can't you feel it? We are awakening to love.

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

We were offered a bakers dozen in the Garden.

You see where that got us.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join