It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

If the people in this post didn't support your side you would claim these people as demon worshipers.

Ignorance is bliss.

AAC

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by jmdewey60

Normal interpretation is that they are the same, meaning the angel and THWH are the same person. You should try reading ordinary biblical scholarship rather than outdated cult theories.

I hate to tell you this, but normal interpretation and ordinary biblical scholarship agree with me, not you, and you don't even realize it.

Your point? Look at the corruption and control by those church scholars that support your word. They have all the money and land in the world and they use popular teaching to keep that wealth in tact.

You are a trip, dude.

AAC

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Maybe you should listen to Jesus more.

MATHEW 5:22; "But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire."

You are not doing much to bolster your version of faith.

AAC

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Dewey, please give us the names of your sources so we know where you're getting your information.
In this case I was reading the translator's notes for different Bible versions.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

It really is a waste to talk to you. I am certain you don't have any friends that share your perspective. You may think they are your friends, but people like you cannot have friends.

This is what you consider to be an intellectual reply?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

What is it with all the Seventh Day Adventists always accusing everyone else of being in a cult?
The SDA church is an actual denomination.
I don't know that many SDA members are in the habit of pointing out to people that they are in a cult, but I do since there seems to be a concentration of such people on internet religion forums.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

WOULDN'T YOU WANT YOUR GOD TO LOVE EVERYONE THE SAME AND OFFER THEM ALL THE SAME OPPORTUNITY?

If you knew and understood the Bible, you would know that he does, but you have to read it first.

The problem is, you don't like the opportunity he had to offer. You want to set your own standards.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

This world is appointed for destruction.

'But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief; on that day the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, the elements will burn and be dissolved, and the earth and the works on it will be disclosed.'

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind."

The true Kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."

The hour may have come, yet it is only for an hour.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You've claimed to talk to the stars for guidance, you think the Bible is misinterpreted by the very people who follow Jesus, and you somehow think that aliens are going to save us.

This is not Jesus' message. It never will be Jesus' message. No, our Gods are obviously not the same.

Here are some of your quotes from this thread...

As to why I don't follow the popular versions of GOD... I tested out of those courses.

By doing what? Talking to the stars or yourself?

If you cannot fathom having a relationship with your true self then I don't know what to tell you.

Is there anything in Jesus' message about loving yourself more than God? NO!

I LOVE Jesus's Message. No way would I reject it.

You already did when "tested out it" to talk to the stars and yourself.

The only true, universal, all-inclusive source is the MESSAGE.

Who's message? Your message? There is no "universal and all inclusive source" with a message.

I get the information from the same creator that you worship. Only, I have a better connection to it than you.

No, my information comes from the Word of God. Yours comes from either stars or yourself.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

There is no way humanly possible that the Bible can be reinterpreted to mean anything remotely close to what you think God is, so do us a favor....just ditch the Bible and Jesus altogether out of your "self religion", because he doesn't want any part of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Matthew 22
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

"And the second is like it"

That statement puts his second commandment on par with the first, meaning that to love your neighbor as yourself is the same as loving God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

To love God IS to love yourself and your neighbor as yourself.

edit on 28-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I've probably read it more than you. My grandfather was a pastor and he was like a father to me.

But I appreciate you slipping over the questions. You're weak at this.

AAC

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Thank you for being clear. It allowed me to figure out two things.

1). You have know real understanding of what I say. You see an entirely different reason than I intended of my words.

2). You are worshipping the falsehoods of antiquity. There is no helping you outside of the abrupt slap from your truths becoming untruths.

I want you to know... You haven't listened to anything anyone has been telling you. You're hearing, but you're not listening.

I already understand your position. I was there. And Jesus doesn't appreciate you talking for him.

You are lost my friend. And as I said before, you could not be in a room of 12 people of your same faith because you would argue yourselves dead by the human error.

Good luck with evolving. Oh wait, you probably don't even believe in that.

AAC

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
See how they run ...

BISHOP ARRESTED

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How ironic you think I blaspheme when I am the first person in history to properly decode Daniel. You have rocks in your head; 'Stone of Peter'. My words speak more truth than any for thousands of years.

I know 'God' very well, they are with me and guide me every minute of every day. I do no 'blaspheme' as we are of the same heart. It is I who speak for the will of God having heard them, not you who have yet to even open his ears to what is being said to him.

I have ascended to a point on this Earth that no man before me ever has. I understand very well what 'love is'. You are yet to even understand the 'I am'. Anyone on this Earth who thinks they talk to God or can understand without first achieving a degree of enlightenment, you are insane. You need to seek professional help.

That's like saying you can fly a fighter jet by watching Top Gun. You have no idea what you are talking about. Monks train their whole lives to be worthy of speaking with God, yet you think you can just go 'Hey God! Read ya book!! Aren't I great!?!?' and they are just going to give the world the answers to everything through you??

God doesn't talk with people not of their own heart. The only thing you are talking with is the darkness inside of you CONVINCING you that you are just and noble. But you are not. You do not know God.

I can tell you not only has God never talked to you in your entire life, but you break their heart to the point where they understand my desire to slap you across the head like an arrogant child.

You are like a school kid bragging about what their Dad can do to his classmates, when he has never met his Dad before. So convinced are you with your own lies you believe them to be true.

You have nothing under God, as you are not under God.

You are not a loving being under God. You are not even yet self-aware as to who or what you are? You are so far behind in evolution that you are at risk of being left behind. Almost helpless.

You wouldn't know God if they slapped you across the head with a crucifix.

Originally posted by Deetermined

15. For I; 'God has deemed worthy'; my visions once deeply troubled me, and my predictions frightened me.

They should frighten you!

You just blasphemed God and poured a bucket of water over his head in the process!

edit on 28-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hmm...

Not sure what else to say...

This is getting interesting at least

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I know 'God' very well, they are with me and guide me every minute of every day.

God doesn't talk with people not of their own heart.

I can tell you not only has God never talked to you in your entire life, but you break their heart

You wouldn't know God if they slapped you across the head with a crucifix.

Thank God for all of the above, because I don't want to know who THEY are.

You realize that demons hang out in groups, right?

Personally, I want nothing to do with the Galactic Federation of Light or their Queen of Heaven, Ashtar/Ishtar that you speak of. God turned his back on the people who worshiped her from days of old.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hey, Dee....good morning! Hope you slept well.

Yesterday I was reading Smithsonian Magazine's June issue, and it had a fascinating article about Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

Do you know how much of 'the Universe' we actually "know about"? FOUR PERCENT. That includes molecules, microbes, atoms, and things we can't see, AS WELL AS the things we DO see, feel, touch, smell, taste, and hear. Including the stars. We know next to NOTHING about this grand design. We are to it as an ant is to the planet.

Lisa Randall’s Guide to the Galaxy

The famed cosmologist unveils her latest theories on the invisible universe, extra dimensions and human consciousness

The current estimate is that 70 percent of the universe is dark energy and 26 percent dark matter. Which adds up to 96 percent. Meaning that what we see and know adds up to a measly 4 percent.

Four percent! The invisible 96 percent apparently keeps the universe in gravitational equilibrium, preventing it from collapsing on itself or dissipating into virtual nothingness. But we know almost nothing else about it. The problem has been that the dark stuff doesn’t seem to interact with the 4 percent we know in such a way that gives us a clue to its nature.

And, did you know this?

Microbes: The Trillions of Creatures Governing Your Health

You're not just human. There are countless creatures living inside your body...and they govern your health and happiness

Scientists are just now beginning to recognize the importance of the vast community of microbes that dwells inside us

We tend to think that we are exclusively a product of our own cells, upwards of ten trillion of them. But the microbes we harbor add another 100 trillion cells into the mix. The creature we admire in the mirror every morning is thus about 10 percent human by cell count. By weight, the picture looks prettier (for once):

Altogether an average adult’s commensal microbes weigh about three pounds, roughly as much as the human brain. And while our 21,000 or so human genes help make us who we are, our resident microbes possess another eight million or so genes, many of which collaborate behind the scenes handling food, tinkering with the immune system, turning human genes on and off, and otherwise helping us function.

That one was from the May issue.
Someone wrote a letter to the editor (titled The Perils of Germophobia in the discussion section), and said:
"I see our approach to bacteria in and on our bodies [from the article above] as identical to the way we treat the rest of our environment.

We seek to eliminate that which we do not understand, to replace complex biological systems with simplistic monoculture....
"
(Emphasis mine, for YOUR BENEFIT, Deetermined!
)

There's SO MUCH we don't know - and more we are finding out every day. NONE of it is in your Bible.
See what you're missing out on, by not "thinking outside of your box"?

It's a very exciting time to be alive!
I think it's so cool to be learning all this stuff, in just one lifetime!! Too bad you're not interested.

edit on 28-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Scientists are just now beginning to recognize the importance of the vast community of microbes that dwells inside us

They would have come to this conclusion a lot sooner if they had started with the original hint.

Genesis 2:7

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

These microbes and organisms that we all share can be found in "Soil Biology".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Oh for God's sake. Okay, fine, be belligerent. I see your night's sleep hasn't improved your peace of mind or sense of community one iota.

Now you're above scientists? :shk: You know more than Lisa Randall?
Hopeless.
*calls out to others "Yeah...it's hopeless! She won't listen!"*

wow, your arrogance is truly dazzling. Although I'll admit I'm suprised that you know about soil and how it is capable of an ion exchange to neutralize the free radicals that cause illness in our bodies....that's why people who garden, or go barefoot on DIRT are healthier than those who live in a hermetically sealed, chemical-doused home trying to AVOID everything that they're "scared of." Oh...wait. You DID know that...right? Or did you just know that microbes live in soil, too? A third grader with a microscope can figure that out! A shepherd who takes a good look at a handful of sand can figure that out!! And..AND!!! When it gets cloudy, it might rain WATER OUT OF THE SKY!!

Yeah; NO, DEE, it doesn't "suck to be me" - I wake up every morning as excited as a kid, knowing that I'm going to learn EVEN MORE than I knew yesterday. And I love it!!

edit on 28-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Yeah; NO, DEE, it doesn't "suck to be me" - I wake up every morning as excited as a kid, knowing that I'm going to learn EVEN MORE than I knew yesterday. And I love it!!

That's cool!

Me too, that's what inspired me to do an in-depth study on Mitochondria over a year ago that led me straight to the answer above.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join