It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

The most ridiculous part of egotistical and greedy mans mind today is; "I do not understand it and I am incapable; therefore it must be evil."

Oh my,

your actually posting this.

Well if you had trouble understanding you could have asked for clarification.

Ignorance at levels that only GOD would understand, maybe you are onto something

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

See how you laugh whilst the waters rise around your ears.

I can only pray.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You do best to step back into your place my friend as those who step into a fire; shall surely be burned.

Your threats and calling people dogs and what not shall all come back to you.

I know what the fires are like and yes they can burn if one lets themselves go too much.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

All I know is my birth name was Simon

And in your OP

This is not my name, this has NEVER been my name.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
'Jesus Christ' was never been my name, it was a mockery name .. You need to read things properly before you try contort someones words.. You make a lot of sound for someone with nothing to say.

Like wind blowing through an empty vessel. The rains are coming to you my friend. Laugh now while you can.

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

All I know is my birth name was Simon

And in your OP

This is not my name, this has NEVER been my name.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

All ye who disbelieve. Look to the skies.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The banks are to fall to their knees over the next few weeks, in the court of the people.

I am Samuel. Gods Western star. Come from the North. Let see all the money sink.

edit on 30-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

The banks are to fall to their knees over the next few weeks, in the court of the people.

I am Samuel. Let see all money sink.

Now this I gotta see...

Tell ya what brother... IF the banks collapse... I will openly take back everything I said in my previous posts

Im not even worried about the time line... I just don't think the financial system can collapse...

edit on 30-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What do you think millions of people will do .. When you turn and tell them, their money is worth nothing??

They are planning to remove the Gold backing.

They are going to lose their public backing.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What do you think millions of people will do .. When you turn and tell them, their money is worth nothing??

That is an interesting question... I honestly don't know.... Riots in the streets I would assume....

I don't have hatred for anything excluding money... I hate how it controls us... and the fact is we need it because the system is built to need it...

The world turns because of money and the systems it supports...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You need to separate yourself from the distorted delusions that are seeded in destruction and absorb truth. You are NOT G-d's Western star or anything other than another lost soul that needs G-d's Grace and ultimate Gift to be Saved. You are just like the rest of us............a sinner needing to be saved by the Blood of the Lamb Yeshuah Ha-Mashiach. All you are doing is taking people down with you......down to that place of oblivion and damnation where no Truth resides.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

In terms of the economy, tell us something we don't already know. Everyone knows that the economic system is a sham and utterly controlled for the slave system.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Money will be publicly burnt.

Even precious metals will be declared worth nothing.

That is what must be, for an entirely new system of trade to be established.

No one will be able to buy or sell outside of that system.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet
Money will be publicly burnt.

Even precious metals will be declared worth nothing.

That is what must be, for an entirely new system of trade to be established.

No one will be able to buy or sell outside of that system.

Pardon my scepticism but I believe you people are dreaming...

No offence intended... honestly...

This world turns on its own economy based on paper and metal... doubt that will change anytime soon

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I am Samuel. Let see all money sink.

Now this I gotta see...

Tell ya what brother... IF the banks collapse... I will openly take back everything I said in my previous posts

Im not even worried about the time line... I just don't think the financial system can collapse...

edit on 30-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

lol! indeed, this could be no clearer a prophecy! or shall weeks be in God weeks, making 1 God day a human year, so it'll take 30 years. and not within 30 days?

however.. an economic crash is expected i would say, basically any minute now. I wouldnt say that the financial system 'cant' crash. in fact, it may have even been designed to crash. and begin consuming it's own tail. creating cycles of crashing and restoration. the question is.. can it consume it's tail to infinitum? or will it eventually run out of tail to feed on and consume itself?
edit on 30-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

The people that are actually controlling things from behind the scenes will not let such a thing happen...

its better for them to continue the cycle of debt ad infinitum... and deflect/distract the people worried about the problem by means of war.

They will do anything to maintain their grip... including "donating" money to the correct cause to prevent said collapse... under the guise of "good intentions"

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

unless of course it somehow becomes their 'intention' to do so? To introduce, maintain and then gradually phase out this system. in an 'it's all part of the plan' style lol

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You know nothing of me my friend, so how can you say this?. What authority do you have to speak for Gods will?

What authority do you have to speak for who they choose?? You have none.

God shall continue to line them up, and I shall continue to knock them down. Just as they have asked of me.

I am not seeded in destruction, I am seeded in love. I am showing the hand of destruction for those who defy God or those who need to believe again.

What other course did you think there would be when these days came about??

You think the new Son of God would just say 'Here I am!' and everyone would bow to them? You think the arrogance of man would ever allow for something like this? They only know a closed fist! You think they would ever accept anything else??? If so you are foolish beyond all others.

I have no 'delusions', everything I said would happen is happening just as God promised me and just as they have allowed me to bring to pass. The only 'delusion' is in those who do no open their eyes to see this.

Interesting name you have there. You should look to what God now brings upon Egypt. Then deny the hand of God is at play.

PS: The ark of the covenant is NOT in Jerusalem .. It is currently in a tower next to a stream in Europe .. I know EXACTLY where it is.

They have ALWAYS known where it is .. There was never any 'search' for it, it was being hidden.

Originally posted by Egyptia

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The world shall soon turn, in the opposite direction.

This began already about the same time as my awakening.

That is an interesting question... I honestly don't know.... Riots in the streets I would assume....

I don't have hatred for anything excluding money... I hate how it controls us... and the fact is we need it because the system is built to need it...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The world shall soon turn, in the opposite direction.

This began already about the same time as my awakening.

DO you mean this figuratively... or literally?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Perhaps you should read The Word of G-d..............and leave it at that as opposed to being led astray by all manner of provocative spirits that seduce the mind and the ego twisting you up so badly that you can't even tell the difference between a truth or a lie. The Word is our earthly compass directing us heavenward and in the express path of HIS direction so that we would NOT be led astray.

Who am I you ask? I am a child of The ALPHA , THE OMEGA, The CREATOR of all the universe who inherited the Truth through my KING YEHUSHUA. I am grafted through salvation into the One True Lineage of The KING of Kings that is who I Am and I rebuke your twisted lies and distortion that serves to mislead people who are genuinely seeking and leading them into the destruction of their souls.

If you are going to promote the distortion of the Truth which is clearly NOT in The Word/The Gospel of Salvation then just state that instead of trying to use what you can from The Book of Truth so that you can seduce people by trying to sound somewhat legitimate. Here is who I am:

I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).
I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).
I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me (Isaiah 54:14).

I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me (1 John 5:18).
I am holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16).
I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).

I have the peace of God that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened (Ephesians 1:17-18).
I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast out demons, to speak with new tongues. I have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me (Mark 16:17-18; Luke 10:17-19).

I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him Who created me (Colossians 3:9-10).
I have given, and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, men give into my bosom (Luke 6:38).
I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16).

I can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13).

I show forth the praises of God Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).

I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23).

I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (Ephesians 2:10).

I am a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).

I am a spirit being alive to God (Romans 6:11;1 Thessalonians 5:23).

I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind (2 Corinthians 4:4).

I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions (James 1:22,25).

I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).

I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me (Romans 8:37).

I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).

I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3-4).

I am an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).

I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).

I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

I am the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own (1 Corinthians 6:19).

I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).

I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).

I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and longsuffering (Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12).

I am forgiven of all my sins and washed in the Blood (Ephesians 1:7).

I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13).

I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty (Deuteronomy 28:15-68; Galatians 3:13).

I am firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with gratitude (Colossians 2:7).

I am called of God to be the voice of His praise (Psalm 66:8; 2 Timothy 1:9).

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24).

I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12).

I am greatly loved by God (Romans 1:7; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4
edit on 30-6-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join