It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Did the things you just described him maybe doing all happen in slow-motion? The back of the head cut being caused while he was near the concrete pathway is the most glaring hole in Zimmerman's numerous stories. The photo taken by Manalo does not appear to show a wound that had been bleeding for 2 minutes, and that had occurred while the recipient was lay on his back allegedly unable to resist the control his attacker had over him. .

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Yes it does. A wound on the back of the head is going to drip down. In case yu need that explained, the blood wouldn't be on zimmerman. The only blood that would stick to him would be from after he stood up.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I've seen all the pics. I haven't seen Trayvon Martin's knuckle imprint on any of them. Forensic examination couldn't find any trace of Zimmerman's dna on Trayvon's dark hoody or his light, burglary-friendly trousers.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Ah.. but you are forgetting. Zimmerman said he was running for the back exit. He thought it was a criminal and doubtful someone that lives in the gated neighborhood is casing their neighbors houses. He saw him run and though he was a running out of the neighborhood. He didn't know and likely (my speculation) wouldn't expect that he was staying in the neighborhood. So he likely figured he'd run right out and never confront him.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

He used the machines and took a few lessons in grappling and boxing. The trainer said he was terrible at grappling and never actually got to the punching part in boxing. He was training but he had to get in shape first so he never actually did any of the things he was training for.
The trainer said he never even got to punch bags let alone people.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You accept the cut is going to bleed immediately, don't you? So, you've just received your first cut during a frantic struggle for your life, and this cut flows straight towards your chin without little, to zero deviation. Then, the other side of your noggin gets cut in the same circumtances, and this too flows in a fairly consistent direction towards the chin. Now, you've got 2 cuts, you still haven't got to your gun, your head's been moving all over the place... where exactly is the evidence of all this activity in the blood flow you see on the back of his head 2 minutes later? His adrenaline levels should have had him dripping blood everywhere, not displaying the tiny trickles you see in evidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Are you an expert on blood flow, and blood spatter. The blood from his nose went down as it would when he was punched. The blood from his had likely dripped off his head until he stood up.

Nothing contradicts his statements. The state rsted their case without questioning it.. for a reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Blood went all over the place, including sideways......
edit on Wed, 10 Jul 2013 05:51:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

It looks like Kokopeli's gym is going to have to change it's advertising slogan from it's original "Most Complete Fighting Academy In Florida, And Probably The World" to "Train With Us For A Year And We'll Teach You Nothing Useful To Defend Yourself In A Street Fight Whatsoever, But We'll Let You Hit Bags All Day Long."

Not quite as snappy as the first slogan, but way more accurate.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Not that that comment is worthy of reply, but I would consider it very complete. You shouldn't be thrown in a ring or onto equipment with no experience. Sounds to me like the y do it right.

And Zimmerman did't hit bags. He did lose like 60 lbs in a short period of time which tells me that gm does it right.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Blood went all over the place, including sideways......
edit on Wed, 10 Jul 2013 05:51:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I was trimming some branches from a tree in my front yard, the branch came down, but one of it's twigs hit my arm and scratched it, and it looked to be the same amount of blood that is on the back of his head as was on my arm.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The longest trails from the left cut flow towards the left side, not downwards. The trails from the cut on the right side are less distinct than the other side, but also indicate some flow towards the right, apart from the long streak in the direction of his neck, which looks more like finger smudges than blood trails.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Natasha Richardson fell and hit her head on snow. It didn't bleed or anything. She got up was fine all evening. Then she died.
Head's a little different then your arm.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If I'd ever claimed Zimmerman was at competition level with his fighting ability, you'd have a great point, but my claim has always been that he had sufficient skills and/or strength to take down a far from experienced street fighter who he had 50lbs on, seeing that he was in the best shape of his recent life.

Zimmerman's instructor clearly said George wasn't ready to take his striking training to the next level and start trying to hit something that was trying to hit him, but he never quite stated what level he was at with his ground work. According to Z, the only thing he picked up and was able to incorporate into his life and death struggle, was the good old "lie on your back and shimmy move." That would suggest that George wasn't paying any kind of attention to his grappling classes, but his instructor said he was a keen student, however hopeless he was at fighting. He carefully avoided mentioning that grappling lessons have to involve physical contact between 2 students, or a student and an instructor, at some point, and how he fared in those classes, and true to form, the state breezed right by it.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I'm afraid you are wrong. He made it clear that zimmerman was no fighter. Was soft , couldn't hit, or anything. And Martin was a fighter and it's speculation on your part that he wasn't accmplished.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I know for a fact he wasn't an accomplished street fighter unless he was fighting against 10 yr old girls. First off, accomplished street fighters do not try to mount opponents they have already put down with a strike, and if that opponent was lay on his back inviting the mount, they'd be idiots not to just stomp all over their helpless victim. But, let's suppose he was confident enough in his abilities to mount George - If he'd really had any idea of what to do in a mounted position against a barely resistant opponent, and George was as soft as the defence want him to appear, Trayvon would have only needed 10 seconds to have quietened any screams George claims he was making. Make him out to be a low-life thug all you want, but don't try and pass him off as some sort of irresistible fighting force.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.wftv.com...

Court starts at 9:00 am this morning. The court was in session until 10:00 pm last night.
The judge walked out while the defense was talking. She just up and left.

SO ... .late start this morning ...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Whatever dude, you just wanne be on the flip side of what i say, fine with me

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You actually don't know that. He had experience fighting people his age and older. That experience means he was an experienced streetfighter. He got in streetfights regularly, so I would argue that's the only way you can become an experienced streetfighter.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm just getting a black screen at the moment. Is that all you are seeing, too?

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join