It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Ah. Well I may be wrong. I was going off what that judge in the seveedra case said. You know I think Zimmerman is innocent regardless.

The one thing that can never be proved is whether Zimmerman pulled the trigger out of fear or anger.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

elieve it was said that Martin had no bruising because he was shot in owed to flow freely afterwards then bruising may very well have sho his one way or another but was never done. Mind you, all this prove n proves nothing.

That is absolutely absurd! What would a die injection show with no active circulatory system? It would just sit wherever it was injected.
I know I should have dismissed your posts when you suggested the jury would find him guilty unless he was proven innocent , but I feel its important to show why your conclusions are based on poor information, misinformation and a lack of understanding in many areas.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

It can't be proven. When you consider the evidence though it is pretty clear though that it was out of fear.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Just something for those who say the gunshot residue on the clothing and chest indicates that Trayvon was on top to consider.
Is it possible that the reason for the clothing not to be in contact with his skin when the shot was fired is because Zimmerman had a hold of the Jacket and was pulling it away from Trayvon when he pulled the trigger.

In a fight you get hold of whatever you can to gain the upper hand....Just a small observation that some of you seem to have overlooked.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Holy hell.. so it really did touch the top. I knew Obama was an idiot for making comments, but I had no idea his admin put on the pressure.

I posted a thread a few days ago about a citizens grand jury indicting Angela Corey for the falsified warrant. Despite a citizens jury not being able to do much I thought it was important and that the case they built could make something happen.

I had said long before that even that the warrant was falsified because it left out the pictures of Zimmermans wounds.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Highly unlikely, you wouldn't ve trying to pull someone towards you to shoot them (kinda defeats the purpose). That coupled with the probability that Zimmerman was scraming for help (it was Zimmerman, let's be real) and the absolute act that Martin was witnessed on top of Zimmerman an instance before the shot all indicates Martin was on top.

I'll take the world's leading expert on gunshots opinion over yours.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I don’t think they are crucial to the defense but they are more like icing on the cake.

----------------

BTW have you noticed that 99% of the TM supporters have stopped posting anything about this case. They were all so sure he was guilty and talked so much smack now they are nowhere to be found.

Especially the ones that were making this out to be about race.

Oh, I noticed, alright! Even other places online, what you see now are threats, instead of declarations of his guilt. It's more, "Don't agree with us and we will punish you." than it is, "We know we are right." these days.

Did you hear about the defense asking for the charges to be dropped when the prosecution closed? I haven't seen that footage yet. Seems, from what I read, that the judge wants to leave a door open for manslaughter charges. If the jury finds him guilty of ANYTHING, at this stage, they will be participating in a crime.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The state is still trying to keep out any and all evidence that would prove Martin's character. After fighting to bring out every aspect of Zimmerman's, this screams of injustice!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I asked a question in a thread I created a few days ago which asked if people thought the judges bias might be out of fear. She definitely isn't going to acquit. She will let it run the course so the jury get's the outrage lol. Also I have wondered if while sequestered the jury has heard any of the crazy death threats and know they might be subject to them. If they had heard them.. mistrial.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Holy hell.. so it really did touch the top. I knew Obama was an idiot for making comments, but I had no idea his admin put on the pressure.

I posted a thread a few days ago about a citizens grand jury indicting Angela Corey for the falsified warrant. Despite a citizens jury not being able to do much I thought it was important and that the case they built could make something happen.

I had said long before that even that the warrant was falsified because it left out the pictures of Zimmermans wounds.

I have been trying to get this message out a long time now. It is why I keep posting about Crump, the Scheme Team, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Mayor Tripplett, Gov. Scott, Angela Corey, et al.

I am sure people passed over my messages, assuming they had nothing to do with the trial. I promise you, they do.

It went straight to Eric Holder, who obviously has direct contact with the top. It was political, racial, from the beginning, and I reinforced this truth with evidence about the Peacemakers and Thomas Battles coming to Florida from Atlanta. Follow the money, and most of all, follow the political trail.

It has even been touched on in court during questiining for those that were enlightened. You know the names, or should, so you can go back and find them on the stand. Start with Cheif Lee. Why do you think he really lost his job? It was so this machine could be put into action. Every time the subject came even close to coming up, Nelson would shut it down. She knows what's up. She knew the Federal CRS Team was coming, she kept the trial on schedule allowing them a chance to arrive Tuesday.

Notice the press release I posted earlier? It is all playing out as I said it would, politically.

Even O'Mara has shut down some testimony, as you have yet to see Rachael or Crump called post deposition, have you?

Now, why would that be? He showed clear intent to uncover this. Now, he is treading *very* carefully.

I was asked several pages ago if I felt the judge may be frightened, that perhaps some threats might have been made.

I replied indeed I believed that, but would not go into detail.

Now, do I need to? It looks like someone talked to O'Mara, perhaps, as well. Appearances are everything. He was full steam ahead, and well, now, not so much.

Many knew Rachael would be recalled. Many knew Crump would be. Now? What changed?

And most of all, who is respobsible?

*Glances up*

Anyone here a rocket scientist? Do you really need to be, at this point?

edit on 10-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Ah. Well I may be wrong. I was going off what that judge in the seveedra case said. You know I think Zimmerman is innocent regardless.

The one thing that can never be proved is whether Zimmerman pulled the trigger out of fear or anger.

That doesn't matter. If someone knocked me down and started pounding my head into pavement, I would definitely be angry, as well as afraid for my life, but that would not negate my right to self defense.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Just something for those who say the gunshot residue on the clothing and chest indicates that Trayvon was on top to consider.
Is it possible that the reason for the clothing not to be in contact with his skin when the shot was fired is because Zimmerman had a hold of the Jacket and was pulling it away from Trayvon when he pulled the trigger.

In a fight you get hold of whatever you can to gain the upper hand....Just a small observation that some of you seem to have overlooked.

We have a witness that saw Martin on top, mere seconds before the shot was fired. That, along with the gunshot evidence, proves Zimmerman's story.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I asked a question in a thread I created a few days ago which asked if people thought the judges bias might be out of fear. She definitely isn't going to acquit. She will let it run the course so the jury get's the outrage lol. Also I have wondered if while sequestered the jury has heard any of the crazy death threats and know they might be subject to them. If they had heard them.. mistrial.

I suspect they understand the risks. In this case, even if they hear no threats, most cannot help but be aware of the early threats by the NBPP and others, and the tweets, etc. threatening violence if there is an acquittal. The State of Florida should have to provide armed protection for the next five years to these jurors.

I sort of suspect, though, that this judge is an anti-gun type. Not sure, but seems possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Did you hear about the defense asking for the charges to be dropped when the prosecution
closed?

That is very common practice in every trial. In fact, the defense attorney that fails to make a motion for dismissal at this point should be fired.

The only difference is, Nelson should have granted a JOA.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

She should have done a lot of things she hasn't, and not done some things she's done. If the jury does lose their collective mind and convict, an appeal should be a cake walk.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I sort of suspect, though, that this judge is an anti-gun type. Not sure, but seems possible.

Most judges are armed at home, not to mention that many, many Democrats are closet carriers and weapons fanatics.

They just hate admitting it. Case in point, Biden and Harry Reid.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

She should have done a lot of things she hasn't, and not done some things she's done. If the jury does lose their collective mind and convict, an appeal should be a cake walk.

Agree 100%, plus an appeal will be much quieter in the news, having appeased the race mongers with a conviction.

I strongly suspect this is actually the goal from the start. The prosecution has all but handed the case to the defense, and the judge has made two obvious reversable errors at this point.

Zimmerman can appeal on a Civil Rights violation alone and likely win an appeal.

Unfortunaty, he is facing a 2-4 year process in doing so, but that is long enoug to allow the racial furor to fade away, and handle it quietly.

The appeal process is an exacting one, and the steps must be followed, the first is asking for a retrial within 30 days. He cannot even file Writ of Habeas Corpus until that request is denied.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Soloprotocol

Highly unlikely, you wouldn't ve trying to pull someone towards you to shoot them (kinda defeats the purpose). That coupled with the probability that Zimmerman was scraming for help (it was Zimmerman, let's be real) and the absolute act that Martin was witnessed on top of Zimmerman an instance before the shot all indicates Martin was on top.

I'll take the world's leading expert on gunshots opinion over yours.

Who said Zimmerman was on top. I never said that.
What i said was, maybe Zimmerman was pulling at Martins Jacket when the shot was fired.

Did your "World Leading expert on Gunshots" even consider this???
If not, his evidence should be dismissed on the Basis that he never looked at all the possibilities of how the Clothing was away from the Body at the moment the trigger was pulled...Major Mistake for a so called "Expert"

As i said...It's Something that appears to have been overlooked.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Well I knew Crump, Corey, the Chief's boss (forgot the position), and possibly the mayor were all guilty with the Martin family in colluding to profit from this. I also noticed when the defense was questioning the chief that they touched on corruption when they asked if his boss (again forgot the title) usually handles police matters (he didn't ) and was it normal for them to do a line up in the mayors office, behid closed doors wth no police present. That should have been explosive to anyone watching that something very wrong was up.

I also know Rick Scott is a slime bag, and that Obama was appealing to his fan club that thinks he's a messiah, and that he shouldn have taken a side on a racial issue. Especially with no facts.

I guess, though, that I didn't consider how far up the commands for a special prosecutor came from.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

That was exactly my argument. I don't know if riots are realistic, but you stand a greater chance of seeing them if every focused person hears "not guilty " at the same time, at the trials end. A surprise appeal in the news could be buried, and even if it wasn't no one would be watching for it and it woud spread differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join