It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Alex should be more calm on MSM T.V. I'd suggest he should hire an adviser or a debate coach for any future interviews. I think, 'he lost professionalism'. We don't need bad names for 'exceptional Conspiracy Theorists'. FFS

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Can't believe you haven't seen the many other threads discussing this to be honest

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thats what they figured on this one too...

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I personally don't think Alex Jones was ever professional, he is just a loud mouthed idiot who shouts nonsense whenever he gets airtime.

I truly believe he is mentally ill and should seek help from real "professionals" before he gets himself in real trouble.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
At 2:50 his body language is telling the truth behind his words.And he is lying

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I never understood how individuals like Alex Jones and David Icke can become celebrities as conspiracy theorist. But I can understand how many people can accept them because they share similar views.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How does a thread with a ten minute video get 44 flags in the first 20 min??

I know i have to be missing something here.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's already been posted numerous times. The two main threads are here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

There are some who hate AJ no matter what he does.
I like what AJ is doing.
The whole thing was a hit piece. Alex just used it as a spring board to get people on his site and review his information.
People are talking about debating on corporate tv.

What? You mean "debating" on FoxNews or MSNBC?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I can only wonder what he was thinking when he was shouting all of that stuff... I can't help but wonder if he sees that he looked like a total lunatic. He can't calmly make a point and now all whistle-blowers will be coupled with his lunacy and shunned. Heh.. People will see this and will WANT to remain ignorant to the truth. The ultimate facepalm...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, Alex Jones does bring valid points to the table but when he gets all excited he tends to enters into berserk mode and then he flies off the handle. I get a good laugh at him every time.

I wonder if the government pays this boy to speak his mind about everything? He talks alot of "ish" for somebody not shutting him up.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

People are probably just getting home from a family get together or something on the East coast and seeing what's going down on ATS most likely

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You are defending the insidious and deceitful art of N.L.P. ,... and in true N.L.P. fashion, you accuse your opponent of being what you are..disingenuous.. .

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Alex crazy? Ya crazy like a fox...Go Alex Go....you can just see that sleazy BBC scum and David Aaronovitch trying to manipulate the interview to downplay any thing to do with the Bilderbergers scum .

Alex Jones for the win....

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I like what AJ is doing.

I don't know how you can possibly watch that BBC video with Alex yelling and screaming like a raving loon, and then profess that you like what he's doing. Civilized adults don't act like that.

But, you're entitled to your own opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Alex Jones is one of the few people I ever seen go all out in interviews. The one thing I found humorous about him is a opening in one of his DVD's. He was being comedic when he wanted to show how stupid one of the watch list for terrorist was released. I was laughing my behind off.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Alex is just passionate about his thoughts and feelings and if he has facts and someone is trying to shut him up, he gets pissy. LOL That's how it seems to me at least. He has opened many eyes to conspiracies, he just gets a little wild at times.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well done, Alex. I care a hundred times less about whether someone speaks “professional” or not, than about WHAT he/she speaks.

When will people learn to reflect over the CONTENT of a message (Bilderberger issue), not over how prettily it is presented. And not to shoot the messengers en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So basically everyone is agreeing with BBC now? just because AJ is ranting with the BBC?

edit on 9-6-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Meh ... he just got passionate and lost his cool. It happens to everyone. I don't even see this as being newsworthy. I say we focus on the real issue of "What the hell is going on at bilderberg?"

Let Alex Jones be crazy ... but for the love of god, someone tell me why corporate leaders are meeting with political leaders.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join