It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just admit it guys, he is the counter-point to Rush L. Makes perfect sense, is legit, entertaining, and profitable for both men.

Why is that an issue?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
so bad

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I never understood how individuals like Alex Jones and David Icke can become celebrities as conspiracy theorist. But I can understand how many people can accept them because they share similar views.

Well the thing is actually they are not celebrities in all parts of the globe at all.
Come to Australia for example and you will find hardly anyone that has heard of them except for a very niche market (Icke does very occasionally)
I mean Alex Jones wont even visit Australia which goes to show either one of two things zilch fan base or a very low personal opinion of Aussies that may share his views.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I like what AJ is doing.

I don't know how you can possibly watch that BBC video with Alex yelling and screaming like a raving loon, and then profess that you like what he's doing. Civilized adults don't act like that.

But, you're entitled to your own opinion.

Civilized adults don't lie about planes being flown into buildings and an hour later 3 buildings come down in their own footprint killing 3000 people.

Civilized adults pay their bills and don't rip off the American public and then demand billions in bailouts, threatening congressional martial law if they didn't get their bailouts.

Civilized adults don't lie about a religious movie while their own people are not protected and getting killed.

Civilized adults are on the side of the patient and not the almighty $$$$$

Civilized adults don't start wars w/ people so they can take their power and resources.

But as you said...you're entitled to your opinion!!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Civilized adults don't lie about planes being flown into buildings and an hour later 3 buildings come down in their own footprint killing 3000 people.

The three WTC buildings did not fall an hour after being hit, and they did not collapse in their own footprints.

The South Tower fell after burning for 56 minutes. The North Tower fell after burning for 102 minutes. WTC7 fell after burning for almost 7 hours.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even get the basic details right?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker
Well the thing is actually they are not celebrities in all parts of the globe at all.
Come to Australia for example and you will find hardly anyone that has heard of them except for a very niche market (Icke does very occasionally)
I mean Alex Jones wont even visit Australia which goes to show either one of two things zilch fan base or a very low personal opinion of Aussies that may share his views.

^^ This.

If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't even know these morons existed. Alex Jones knows he has a very limited audience, which is why you won't find him straying too far from the US and UK. If he came down here to Australia we'd laugh him out of town in about 10 minutes flat.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by tracehd1

The three WTC buildings did not fall an hour after being hit, and they did not collapse in their own footprints.

The South Tower fell after burning for 56 minutes. The North Tower fell after burning for 102 minutes. WTC7 fell after burning for almost 7 hours.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even get the basic details right?

Did you miss the interviews with witnesses and people who specialize in construction and demolition?

Did you miss the bomb that exploded in the basement of one of the buildings before the planes hit?

Did you miss that they announced the WTC building to have fallen BEFORE it fell, and that they decided to "pull" it? It was purposely detonated.

Those are basic facts too. Can't deny em.

Your opinion of Alex aside (I'm done responding to the ignorant Alex haters), are you insisting that 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

Are you serious?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
No............ hes just another dumb sheep manipulated by emotion,

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join