It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Alex does this to appease his more hardcore followers whenever he gives a normal interview then the prisonplanet forums are flooded with threads about how he's gone "soft" or has "sold out" which means people will withhold their donations for the next moneybomb.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Blah Blah Blah infowars.com
Rage Rage Rage infowars.com
Shout Shout shout infowars.com
Try to do a UK accent (rubbish btw) infowars.com

The guys is just selling his product....I will not buy into it.

The irony of the free advertising you just gave him

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

AJ is an entertainer and activist not a journalist.

He's definitely professional at what he does - but part of his job is being an informal rage animal when the opportunity arises.

He wouldn't be where he is today if he kept calm about every topic he goes over.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2013 by Nicks87 because: deleted

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
Alex should be more calm on MSM T.V. I'd suggest he should hire an adviser or a debate coach for any future interviews. I think, 'he lost professionalism'. We don't need bad names for 'exceptional Conspiracy Theorists'. FFS

Really? You want him to have a professional debate with people who make smart @$$ snarky comments while he's trying to speak?

Professional debates don't work with people who have no intention of taking you serious. Over-the-top is the only way to get closed minded people to listen.

Professional debates will just get us more of the same. More corruption, more corporatism, more crony capitalism, more authoritarianism.

IMO the time for professional debate has long since past.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Nicks87 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
He did loose his cool a bit BUT I wish we had a hundred more like him, because people have to start speaking out against all the crap we get fed.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hmmm I Don't Think So If This Is True Or Not

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Alex is either:

1. The best spoof character that has ever existed

2. A paranoid schizophrenic

Choose.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

See, this is the problem. You only present two choices when there are clearly way more. Giving only two choices is how you control children until they get wise.

Same thing goes for the left/right paradigm. Democrat or Republican. Ask the majority of the public and they are completely unaware there are more than two choices when it comes to parties. Just like children.

If AJ would not have outburst like this, no one would even know who he is. Sometimes you have to yell at children to get them to understand the seriousness of the situation or they will ignore you.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I personally don't think Alex Jones was ever professional, he is just a loud mouthed idiot who shouts nonsense whenever he gets airtime.

I truly believe he is mentally ill and should seek help from real "professionals" before he gets himself in real trouble.

Ok, so what exactly, does he say that's nonsense? Please post links as well to back up this supposed nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I was first introduced to Alex Jones through his character in the movie 'Waking Life'; he was mad and crazy then, and he is mad and crazy now. Yeah, he may fit the looney stereotyping of conspiracy theorists, but there are other stereotypes of a conspiracy theorists as well, e.g. the socially paranoid loner. IMO, I believe we should take a page from Alex Jones' book... we need to start getting mad! The interviewer kept telling him to shut up and Jones fought back. Sure, it may have been in poor taste ad a bit rude, but I think it was a statement; a statement that Americans are tired of shutting up, we are tired of looking the other way, we are tired of laying down like sheep. We have to start to speak out! He may be obnoxious and embarrassing and off the mark at times but at least he is DOING SOMETHING! I'm reminded of this:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
He does indeed work for "them"... he just doesn't know it. And he's doing a great job. So great, in fact, they've apparently "promoted" him recently with all these MSM appearances.

Now whenever a sheep hears any of these topics brought up they'll immediately associate it with the completely insane guy they saw on BBC, or Piers Morgan, or wherever. As far as the elite are concerned, Alex Jones has the Midas touch; any topic or information he brings up is immediately tainted by his lunacy.

He's fun as hell to watch though

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The vast majority of what Jones says is totally supported by facts. That's the reason the MSM has been attacking AJ's character, because they can't attack his information. They flat out lie about many things AJ says, which shows they are desperate to destroy him. There is no Bilderberg, Alex Jones is just a raving madman!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
His PA needs sacking....The UK doesn't respond to well to being shouted at....didn't anyone tell him
We know the message, he should have kept his cool.
p.s He did make the BBC look like a antagonistic scientologist.
so there was an upside to the tirade.

edit on 11-6-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

He is a total and utter moron, that's all there is to be said about this creature, and anyone who listens to his drivel and pushes it as facts as he does is equally as insane IMO, you can see in this video alex lost the plot because he was told to shut up, rightly so as he was trying to rudely talk over everyone with his fantasy's, which just goes to show how mentally unstable he is, if hes mentally unstable his judgement is also as poor as it can be, trust this mans BS at your own mental health folks

Horrendous, vile, an absolutely idiot lol

edit on 11-6-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
AJ is a paid diversion, to infiltrate and "represent" a certain class of citizen, to follow and praise and then be rediculed through extreme behavior, which leads to the following group or party to then be painted as lunatics. Read a history book. Your government is toiling daily to rule over you. You will be its subjects. Prepare.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Alex Jones is Alex Jones....
One doesn't need to be a "Professional" to be Alex Jones.... I'd pay good money to see Alex Jones spit in the faces of MSM reporters, one doesn't need to be professional to do that!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Alex jones isn't being paid by anyone lol, hes just a utter lone like most of you conspiracy theorists only more popular

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I find it funny the hate Alex Jones gets from all angles. People getting butthurt that he yelled at a hack journalist on the BBC (The same company that protects satanic child molesters) He was obviously there for a hit piece so he just took over and yelled out as much as he could. People are just wimps and are scared of any kind of confrontation. If people get scared away by a little yelling there no good to anyone

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Jones has been in the limelight of the conspiracy media for over a decade. His rhetoric is simple yet powerful, his presence domineering, and his manners...boisterously Texan. Indeed, he needs at the very least, to slow down his words as suggested by Immortal Technique. What little charisma Jones possesses is tainted by his undiplomatic and non-Socratic style of discourse. We need better leaders with logic and less bombastic glory hogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join