It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The show seemed like a set up to make Alex look like an idiot which isn't hard to do even though he speaks alot of facts. Just make him angry and off he goes.Then to paint Builderberg/ Trilateral commission in a good light. BBC did a good job.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

im dying laughing at snap shots you posted

edit on 10-6-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

OMG
Alex Jones is controlled opposition. His whole reason for being is to take conspiracies that need to be seriously researched and exposed to the masses, and instead make them into tin foil circuses for the masses to ridicule.
The list of Jones lies and distortion are readily available on the net. The only positive I can say is that AJ was the first large alt-net personality I bumped into when I started questioning what was happening with the world. But I quickly turned that questioning on him and didn't like the conclusions.
AJ. 60% truth 30% showmanship 10% lies. I cringe to think what will happen when TPTB throw the switch and make him active. His new years 1999 show may have been a preview.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
For the love of God, another one?

How many of the Alex threads are there gonna be? Huh?

Just so all the little Alex Jones hate-o-raid drinkers can come here and bash him.

How has this thread not been removed? Seriously? As many others are posted regarding the same topic?

Alright, let me lay it out simple for you haters who obviously didn't see the other thread.

And, those of you making the pathetic argument that he's a paid shill.

Those suggestions are bogus.

This is the kind of bunk that makes conspiracy theorists look insane. Not Alex Jones.

You people suggesting he is a shill are overly paranoid. No one can be trusted, everything's out to get you, etc etc...

There are a few reasons why people say he's a shill.

1 - His marketing tactics, and the fact that he advertises things on his radio show, and alternatively, the money he makes from it.

2 - You believe him to be related to STRATFOR, and you believe STRATOR to be some giant Zionist think-machine monster that Alex is in bed with.

3 - His angry actions provoke you to think that the MSM mocking him was some divine conspiracy calculated by him, and he's some evil shill working in the shadows against humanity.

Let me debunk these theories for you.

After taking two long and tedious courses over the past few months (psychology and sociology), I think I have a clearer view on this... and from a psychological perspective, it is highly unlikely that his behavior is some staged act. That is ridiculous.

1 - Marketing tactics does not make one a disinformation agent. It is how he and his followers maintain the radio show, and make a living while doing so. Perfectly normal.

2 - There is no credible backing for the Zionist conspiracy. For further explanation, please look at the information posted in this thread, not just in the OP, but there is a lot of useful information in the replies as well. So, the whole Alex Jones is a Zionist shill! argument is fluff and bunk, and falls under the Jews rule the world! crap, along with Aliens and Reptilians...

3 - His anger is he himself, nothing more. And considering what he deals with on a regular basis, looking at him as nothing but a human being under the scope, I can say that he is slowly and painfully starting to go mad. And I don't blame him one bit, not that he has any control in the matter at this point.

So, bottom line, until you go out and do what Alex does, rather than sitting back on your computer talking smack about someone you've never met and accusing them of things more astronomical than your routine life could imagine, you'd better check yourself.

Get off the "We hate Alex Jones!" bandwagon.

None of you are out there getting the job done.

If you don't want to be represented by him to the public as a conspiracy theorist, go represent yourself.

Stop hating.

Its pathetic.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

ankle biters

Its tough to read those that assume that any one who might listen to Jones or HIS GUESTS OR CALLERS wouldn't take him up on his most famous advice:
Investigate for your self

no we should just isten to his detractors:
Move along folks nothing to see here nothing to see here move along folks nothing to see here move along folks noth....
edit on 10-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

"AJ. 60% truth 30% showmanship 10% lies" ... that can be said about almost anybody...lol

If he is a shill... than the kind of shill he is is the one who is a "place-holder" meaning there will be an "Alex Jones" type ...so we might as well get on that and put in our own puppet just to prevent an "honest Alex Jones" to be there...

That would take decades of planning...hmm...maybe...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well If Alex Jones was unprofessional so was the media and all of the media for that matter.What your gonna get with Alex Jones is being serious about this NWO stuff going on.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
He was probably a little fat, spoiled, only child that got bullied growing up....and now that he has his soap box, there's no shutting him up. He really does come off as idiotic and stupid as Rush Limpballs.
edit on 10-6-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is Alex when he doesn't get his way.....

edit on 10-6-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yeah, Alex Jones is like those guys on that TV show, "Firing LIne. " I bet he could fit right in on that show. Funny thing, those guys are obnoxious and talk over and interrupt each other, even though no one is calling them crazy all the time. Don't even know if that show is still on, as I quit watching TV entirely years ago.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Can anyone explain why they think he's a lunatic?

What he is saying is true. Its on record. Its not something he just made up.

Go and have a look for yourself instead of being manipulated into believing someone who speaks the truth is crazy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
"Alec Jones" the host calls him. Okay

Despite his website blurbs (infowars nothing special compared to ATS) - I feel Alex is genuinely reaching out.

Honestly, I get the same feeling I get when I hear Tupac talking about "snitching" on the "illuminati". It feels real.

I dunno. May be just another "attention-seeking-money-wanting-greed-inspired-guy"

Now to me, the OP video plus the video of Alex Jones at Piers Morgan; it's like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" but this time, he isn't playing any games.

Originally posted by mekhanics
Thanks to all who placed their opinion and most of all thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

God-bless!

Anytime ha
edit on 6-10-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with Alex in the video, he comes off as he always does...using the same tactics all talk show hosts use...interupt and dominate the conversation. They asked him since he's exposing the elite why haven't they killed him yet...because that would only prove that Alex was right.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks to all who placed their opinion and most of all thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

God-bless!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I personally don't think Alex Jones was ever professional, he is just a loud mouthed idiot who shouts nonsense whenever he gets airtime.

I truly believe he is mentally ill and should seek help from real "professionals" before he gets himself in real trouble.

Yeah most people seem to get his personality mixed up with the message he is trying to send...but it's okay...tell me who else is trying to wake up people...You twiddling your fingers on your keyboard?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

He lost any sense of professionalism long before that interview.

Is he still hocking that Walmart affiliated pyramid scheme crap on his site?
Shouting over peaceful pro-gun protestors to make them appear more "angry and violent"?
Selling the truth for $19.95?

He had no professionalism even before the one where he challenged Piers Morgan to a fist fight, mocked his accent, and screamed like a buffoon throughout the interview, randomly jumping from topic to topic and never staying on one for more than ten seconds.

It was embarrassing. What was the point of that? He got NOTHING of value out there to the public. It just made ALL conspiracy theorist look bad because so many make him out to be a hero for the cause. I can't believe people buy into his nonsense and still can't see him as the snake-oil salesmen he is.

As the man in the interview basically asked :

"If the NWO exists and is as deadly as you claim, killing those who oppose them, why are you still alive?"

Either they aren't as powerful as you claim, or you are one of them."

I'm going with the latter.

I know most of you won't listen to this, but I'll say it anyway.

Stop propping up this tin-pot heroes as your saviors and spokespersons, while they rake the cash from your wallets and purses. Cut him off, he's doing more harm than good.

If you learn that lesson late...at least you've learned it.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
How does a thread with a ten minute video get 44 flags in the first 20 min??

I know i have to be missing something here.

I answer this very question here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Generate artificial interest, then collect data- how many support Alex Jones, do people sympathise with him etc?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Generate artificial interest, then collect data- how many support Alex Jones, do people sympathise with him etc?

Says the guy directing people to come into his thread for more information and the 'truth'.

See how easy that can turn around?

This thread isn't generating artificial interest, interest is determined by the reader.

If the Government was interested in how people feel about Alex Jones (which I highly doubt because he's a non-issue in general) then it wouldn't be hard to simply read through the comments on his own site or at the bottom of the videos he has up on youtube. There's a lot of debating going on in there alone.

Artificial interest generated by Alex Jones' own articles, radio shows, and videos.
I guess that means he could be in on the whole game too then, since there is no way of knowing for sure.

- Lee

edit on 11-6-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

The government is not interested in Alex Jones.

The government is not interested in ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
When will you people get it? This kind of behavior is the only way AJ gets himself into the mainstream. If he acted professional, a lot of people wouldn't even give him a second thought. See how fast they were Twitting about him? And all of you anti-AJ people are just defeating your own cause. This site proves it. Thread after thread. Yep...keep talking about him and you do nothing but increase his audience. Even the haters will tune-in just to hear what he says next.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join