It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's the thing...I think Alex's methods have worked fror him with fellow Americans for a long time and garnered him a following that has blinkered him, but when those methods are excercised to an audience from another country it just doesn't work.

He is a BULLY, and usually he gets the confrontation he thrives on when being interviewed or interviewing/presenting.

Brits just cut the cr*p and call it as they see it better. When you're on the worlds prime television station doing what should be a serious interview, a little class and decorum is wise.

Alex is not wise, he has a superiority complex and no self control.

Those with no self control will try and control the world around them to create a false sense of security.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
AJ has succeeded in making all conspiracy theorist look bad! hes a complete tool and he discredits everything he talks about

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I never understood how individuals like Alex Jones and David Icke can become celebrities as conspiracy theorist. But I can understand how many people can accept them because they share similar views.

I agree with this. We all share common views (except for most things Icke says!) but Jones is a complete joke to the public. He rants stats like a robot and doesn't listen to any (often valid) arguments put to him. He prides himself on 'thinking outside the box' when in actual fact he can't. He rehearses his lines/facts beforehand then shouts over anyone questioning him to hide his ignorance on matters. Alex Jones is actually turning people away from learning the 'truth' because of his mad man rants. Oh how the mighty have fallen....and unfortunately they're taking us with them!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Yes that was very rude of him and the topic of the bilderberg meetings IMO is no longer relevant as its not nearly as secretive as it once was. I really don't think that's a meeting that we should be even concerned about, IMO there are other more secretive meetings far more sinister.. But il give Mr.Jones this, he really seems like he believes in the issues he speaks of. Also someone said he was never very together but I disagree. When he made the bohemian grove video I thought he seemed calm and collected. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP, good thread and vid

The thing about AJ is he is like that really horrible angry egomaniac guy you know... but he introduced you to someone really interesting and cool... who you'll know and admire forever. Can you still hate that douchey guy once you realize his involvement in your overall happiness?

That guy is AJ for me because he is an arrogant, selfish grandstanding bastard, but he has some good points horribly argued, and at times in a manner that makes you suspect his motives altogether. It's like he rants so much he tends not only to derail the guest/opponent but derails and demerits his own intentions by just appearing a lunatic? But he has opened some channels for me that lead to some beautiful information that was valid for me, and led to bigger truths. But I still have to wonder if this grandstanding behavior is intentional, because it has the opposite effect of what you'd think is desired.

It reminds me of the really scary point made in the movie Promised Land (spoiler alert) when the big oil rep realizes that the environmental "jerk" opposing him was actually a big oil employee too, and states simply "Do you honestly think we'd let something this important go without playing both sides on?"

I get this, and appreciate that movie for pointing that out because half the time I think that's what people like AJ might be; the other side playing both sides so to speak. SO much angry nonsense you instantly ignore anything he says or any topic he covers. I am merely speculating on this and don't mean to offend AJ fans.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by deadeyedick
How does a thread with a ten minute video get 44 flags in the first 20 min??

I know i have to be missing something here.

I answer this very question here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Generate artificial interest, then collect data- how many support Alex Jones, do people sympathise with him etc?

The government is not interested in Alex Jones.

The government is not interested in ATS.

Right. The biggest conspiracy site on the web, and the most well-known alternative media source on the radar.

I'm sure the government isn't paying either of them any mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's quite obvious that Alex Jones is a charlatan and a businessman. All he cares about is making money. He does this by being a shock jock that stirs the pot, says controversial things, and draws attention to himself by being outrageous (with both actions and words). The crazier he is, the more buzz he generates, which means more traffic and ultimately more money.

I always find it hilarious how hypocritical his supporters are. They constantly criticize the average person for blindly believing the brainwashing that is mainstream news, and yet they turn around and unquestionably accept everything Alex Jones says as gospel!

It's a dog and pony show. He goes into these events knowing full-well that he's going to blow up and purposely lose his cool, because he knows it will make headlines. Any news is good news for those in the entertainment industry; even with bad news or poor reputation, people are going to turn in to hear what crazy thing he says next.

edit on 11-6-2013 by dellfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Even if BildBrg isn't a fake front, then they either are SEcretly handling AJ, or possibly they get a kick out of AJ. As, I think it was one of the Rockafella's who was on his radio show actually invited AJ to one of there annual parties at one of there sprawlling estates. But AJ probably knew if he showed up he'd either be congradulated on doing such a good job or else Alex would be stuffed and served as the main course for dinner.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Bloomberg article? They blame him for inciting terrorism. www.bloomberg.com...
Jones is getting alot of hate from alot of angles. That makes me think he is on to something
edit on 11-6-2013 by atsciafront because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think it is time that we give the NSA it's due.

Instead of answering our phones with "hello"? How about we answer with "NSA sucks"!
Or bomb de de bomb bomb bomb, NSA sucks.
Let's get creative.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't care how Alex "acts" because it is an act. It doesn't change the information. I do think he gets a little carried away though always getting worked. Maybe he needs to try some martial arts and get tossed around a bit to get it out of his system

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theboarman
abovetopsecret hates alex jones, this is a fact.

leave the man alone and go back to your pointless lifes

Yeah, pretty much.

The only people I see, that really have a problem with him are the pro-govt shills and a few useless internet trolls. Most people support what he's doing or are still on the fence about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Alex jones isn't being paid by anyone lol, hes just a utter lone like most of you conspiracy theorists only more popular

Says the guy that's posting comments on a conspiracy website...

...or do you just come here to make fun of people's beliefs and tell us that we are all stupid? In that case you must be proud of yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why do people bother to pay attention? He spews more lies than truths.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

That's the point - getting the masses to truly listen and join in the conversation.

The problem is, they don't join the conversation, they join the throngs of rabbid AJ fans hell bent on convincing you the government shock troops are coming to smash down your door and shoot you in the face.

Once you get on that path, it's hard to get off, took a few of AJ's lies and tantrums to get me there. His disdain for the rest of the truth community, his insatiable demands to be the "founder of it all" should be an alarm bell.

But, alas, I have to change my view a little.

AJ is good. He's doing good. He's getting all the nutjobs together into a tight little group so the rest of us can carry on like adults. Sure, he might wake up 5 people today. He'll also send 15 people off balance and into their backyards building a survival bunker.

Listen to AJ on his radio show, do it. See how long he can go without :

A: screaming
B: claiming they are after him
C: try to hawk you survival supplies.
====
I'm almost finished the video. Yeah, clearly they are trying to get AJ to react, and as always he does. He in literally unable to answer a single question without freaking out, talking over the hosts, and spamming "infowars.com" it's even worse than the Morgan fiasco.

"It's a police state"
"How come you're here then Alex"

Exactly. How come? Because he takes kernels of truth, covers them in excrement, and makes all of us look like idiots. Why did they show puppeteers and clowns instead of the protesters? Well first, those ARE the protesters, it's a damn hippy mini woodstock to go protest crap now, it's a fact, i bet my ass there were several drum circles there too, damn hippies.

Look at the moron screaming, screaming at them. Sure it could have been a hit piece, but AJ didn't even give them a chance, first question, he went off and never stopped. I'm ashamed of him for all of us, and if I wasn't so damn lazy I'd start removing his videos from my youtube channel.

That's right, I've been following that guy for over a decade now. I spent a good few years cloning every single video he posted, every radio show, all of it, when youtube was pulling his channels. My opinion of AJ was formed from being part of his community for years.

AJ is misdirection and propaganda at the same time. What good is it to wake people up to have them pull away from society, stop taking part in the process because it's corrupt, and move into the hills into a survival cabin? What possible good is that? It's good for the government.

Who benefits from AJ getting airtime? The government. Not us. Not even AJ. The government benefits.

edit on 12-6-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Shameful behavior on the part of Alex Jones. Also... PERFECT.

If you are working for the Military/Intelligence/Big Ag/Prison Industrial Complex... you were gleeful and grateful for Alex Jones PERFECT performance.

If he's not an Agent Provocateur for the Elite's, then he needs someone in his family our the truth movement to do an intervention.

Unfortunately, his ego is far too big to hear what anyone anywhere is saying.

FWIW, yes, he is frequently touching on important issues. But he often over embellishes or over dramatizes facts that can be sought out by someone who wonders if the things he's saying are true.

Folks who are respected and are known by their fellows to be capable of critical analysis, would be the ideal folks to wake up, and help turn things around... but Alex loses those folks, because he can't help but over inject his personality into the facts, which are outrageous enough, without his embellishment.

I'm disinclined to think he's a provocateur... but I do think he's pretty damn narcissistic and self promoting, to the detriment of those who are seeking simple truths.
edit on 12-6-2013 by dasman888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by dasman888 because: Zombie chipmunks on the keyboard

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dellfriday
It's quite obvious that Alex Jones is a charlatan and a businessman. All he cares about is making money. He does this by being a shock jock that stirs the pot, says controversial things, and draws attention to himself by being outrageous (with both actions and words). The crazier he is, the more buzz he generates, which means more traffic and ultimately more money.

I always find it hilarious how hypocritical his supporters are. They constantly criticize the average person for blindly believing the brainwashing that is mainstream news, and yet they turn around and unquestionably accept everything Alex Jones says as gospel!

It's a dog and pony show. He goes into these events knowing full-well that he's going to blow up and purposely lose his cool, because he knows it will make headlines. Any news is good news for those in the entertainment industry; even with bad news or poor reputation, people are going to turn in to hear what crazy thing he says next.

edit on 11-6-2013 by dellfriday because: (no reason given)

He's also obese and smells of cold cuts.

If he was for real he would have had an "accident" years ago.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

People have to come to these conclusion on their own, just like you did.

It's called Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).

FUD is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.

Here is an example, Max Keiser comes on the talks about Bitcoin and how
does Alex respond? With FUD when he should be jumping on the bandwagon.

Bitcoin is everything AJ claims he supports, but his FUD on this subject
speaks volumes to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Alex is just passionate about his thoughts and feelings and if he has facts and someone is trying to shut him up, he gets pissy. LOL That's how it seems to me at least. He has opened many eyes to conspiracies, he just gets a little wild at times.

I agree. The mainstream media has a very 'professional' (relaxed, everything-is-as-it-should-be, pro-establishment and anti-revolutionary attitude.) Of course they'll be calm and cool (in control) in their sterile environment while Alex Jones is hyper and upset. He is the one rocking the boat here. It is his role and it is an uphill battle for him. Does he take it too far? Maybe, but he is the outsider here. To the mainstream perspective, he fell into their trap and ends up looking like the lunatic that they see him as. To the conspiracy theory crowd, he ends up the hero who ventures into the enemy's territory and never backs down. To me, like you, he's a passionate human being who's fighting for what he believes in.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I thought it was a common consensus that Mr. Alex Jones was a paid disformant.

Meaning he takes some truth, throws a little lunacy in it every now and then, to discredit ALL conspiracy theorists.

Cause if you are a sceptic, and are interested to what us "loons" listen to, and learn from, when it comes to conspiracys - you will immediately come across Alex Jones.

And guess what impression a sceptic will get?

You guessed it.

Stay away from Alex Jones as much as you can, dont let this guy ruin it for the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join