It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Not gonna lie, I chuckled when he said "I call the 1st" and the other is like "I call 2nd", Lol.

And also when he dropped that "infowars.com" after his first blast.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I too was a little annoyed to see yet the same thread again posted and not locked while receiving many flags. Funny to see no one on ATS discussing Bilderberg at all but instead bashing Jones and defending the BBC. Are we in bizzarro world?

There is an obvious bias against AJ on ATS. It’s not just by members either. I’ll leave it at that.

Definitely a sad couple of days in this conspiracy circle.

Yes indeed! Look, AJ is a crazy SOB…always has been….and that’s part of his allure. These elitists knew exactly what they were getting when they invited him. They had the same agenda as Piers Morgan. They wanted to discredit him, mock him and marginalize him and his followers. Many of the posters in this thread took the bait and are carrying the water for these elitist bastards.

That’s fine with me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just don’t want to see these same haters crying when every last drop of freedom is taken from them while they mocked many who tried to help.

Sometimes people’s impact on the world isn’t felt until they are gone and history records their work. I think AJ has made a significant contribution to our world with regard to waking people up. One day his efforts will be appreciated…though certainly not today on ATS!

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm not in the mood to debate about Alex Jones. Feeling ill today. But I stand by my comments. I just like people who know how to communicate better. Like they have good psychology when expressing their opinions.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

i'll rather be sitting with Alex Jones than the BBC. Those BBC guys with their smile
, i not saying all of them but the people ive around with its the same dam look they have

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Originally posted by 11I11
Star and flag - Absolutely couldn't agree more!

Its people like Alex jones that stops me from speaking openly about my alternative views. He has just sent the "conspiracy theorist" back to the dark ages again.

If one man can stop you from speaking your mind... then there may be something more than simple intimidation.

Hell, if even a fraction of the membership here at ATS were so weak-kneed, most of the stuff spoken here would remain unsaid.

No insult intended but... doggone.
edit on 10-6-2013 by redoubt because: code edit, typo correction

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Swills

It really is a shame a conspiracy website will so easily trash a fellow CT. Bloody shame.

Well played BBC, the MSM wins again.

I was thinking the same thing when I logged in to find 2 mega-threads saying basically the same thing; both bashing AJ.

Makes me wonder how many on here are playing for the other team.

The longer you are here, the more you realize the truth. By my count it is 3. Hope Jones goes on more "programs" and does the same thing, at least it gets the sheep thinking. Sure we might have 5 repeat threads next time bashing him, but the thing is, people can make up their own mind, and the truth will stand on it's own.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'll prolly get flamed since ATS seems to hate CT's these days..even when things are now really transitioning from CT's to CF's.(Conspiracy facts)

Other than plugging his website a couple times, I didn't see a whole lot wrong with what Alex was saying. Clearly, the BBC had planned to egg him on. You could hear the guy sitting next to him talking trash as soon as little presentation in the beginning was over with. Then the main guy doing the interview kept telling him to shut up. What did they expect? I would be pissed too. As far as the rebuttals made by Alex, they never addressed any of those. The cherry on top was the "we have an idiot on the show" comment at the end. If there was any "losing it" or "lack of professionalism", I saw it being done more by the other 2 than Alex. What a disgrace mainstream journalism is these days. Crazy and sad times we are living in.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jones doesn't even have to be co-intel for this to work how it does..

consider this snippet from page 1

Maybe he is not your cup of tea, but Alex's over-the-top antics has its place in waking the beer drinkin' masses from their coma. Sure, Alex could've sat there during the interview and very calmly try to reason with them and it would've also quickly been forgotten. That's the point - getting the masses to truly listen and join in the conversation.

over the top antics + beer drinking masses
..notice any kind of connection there?

getting the masses to truly listen and join in the conversation
you mean that drunk mass?
and what kind of "conversation" are they all going to have, nyah?

Alex could've sat there during the interview and very calmly try to reason with them
...isn't this what a "conversation" is supposed to be?

and it would've also quickly been forgotten
is this why we can't just have that "conversation"?

both are designed to feed the other

..i'm going back to my coma now

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think AJ is smart and all the channels suffering with ratings are calling him in the hopes to drive them up

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I like what AJ is doing.

I don't know how you can possibly watch that BBC video with Alex yelling and screaming like a raving loon, and then profess that you like what he's doing. Civilized adults don't act like that.

• Civilized adults don't conspire together for total world domination.
  • Civilized adults don't build $2 billion data centers in the desert to collect detailed information on every U.S. citizen.
  • Civilized adults don't kill innocent people from drones based on "metadata" gleaned from uncorroborated sources.

Oh, wait, that's EXACTLY what "civilized adults" do EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. These "civilized adults" you speak of are ravaging, blood thirsty, diabolical lunatics.

So if Alex Jones isn't enough of a "civilized adult" for ya, I'll go ahead and accept the compliment on his behalf.

edit on 6/10/2013 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by Swills

I'm not in the mood to debate about Alex Jones. Feeling ill today. But I stand by my comments. I just like people who know how to communicate better. Like they have good psychology when expressing their opinions.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

There are plenty of people who "have good psychology when expressing their opinions".

The problem is, NOBODY listens to them. People listen to Alex Jones, despite all this popular-kid hate that is going on in this thread.

Funny how all these "haters" complain about Alex Jones, yet here they are, WATCHING his videos, RECEIVING his information, DISCUSSING Alex Jones.

Hate him all you want, haters, but Alex Jones is winning the Info War.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How can he loose Professionalism when everything he says is a fact,and even written down in history.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Alex might be crazy, or he might be crazy like a fox.

Throwing tantrums on mainstream TV is really not that bad an approach to Joe Public, to get him interested in what the fuss is about and to believe that it is serious.
edit on 10-6-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

wow talk about some Info that has come out the last Few days, So down a Little bit farther in the rabbit hole. wow.

where do I start. FIRST SHAME On you ATS members brashing AJ. Sure he says his webside. but when all Media is calling him crazy, do you then think they will talk nice about his work and tell about Prisonplanet ( think about that word. a HOLE planet as a Prison, only in the Movies or FANTASY!!!) . "NO". I don't think so!.

JUST LIKE IN DENMARKs NEWS MEDIA SAYS !!!!! " RON PAUL " IS AS CRASY AS AJ!!! FFS WAKE UP!!!

So what have happen the last

FEW DAYS !!!

we have:

Edward Snowden REAL HERO

NSA - Google Facebook, MS ( GATES FFS ), APPLE ( RIP Steve Jobs )

OBAMA ADM, LIYING there ass´s off. ABOUT NSA.

BILDERBERG official list

BBC invited Alex Jones on to the Sunday Politics show to comment on The Bilderberger Group So why so personal on brashing Jones, and still doing that, damn we foregot to send some ppl over to Ilderberg Group.

IF you have been sleeping the last 3years or so, or just did not see it coming

Then See this VERY GOOD, Its starts at 10min. Enjoy

AND Too all ATS members who will Fight fore Freedom, Keep up the good work. damn shame about Free speech, that the Disinfo can be repeat AGIAN And AGIAN, so we just need to REPEAT the TRUTH

[color=YELLOW] So if AJ is CRASY what is HE then ??????

OFF-topic. a JOKE:

The Wife. why did´t you call me last night as you said you will

The man. I did honey, I did call you, you can just ask Obama about it.

Think about it. they have all the DATA NOW.

now NO one can ever Trash talk about you not Calling or Sending Email. Just write to Obama about to. Prove that you are not lying

alittle sidenote. about Apple and some about Flash, something about the owner of Flash is involved into some dirty work, I MAYBE ( MAYBE NOT SURE ) think I read about connecting to NSA, not sure.

edit on 10-6-2013 by kadara_dk because: need some edit to look nice

edit on 10-6-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know, people were calling Conspiracy Theories crazy long before Alex Jones, even when presented in a calm dry manner. So Alex Jones gets angry, its not like being calm has worked all those years ago. Anyone remember "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" from that movie Network?

People should be mad as hell.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Alex Jones is riding shotgun on a empty stagecoach!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
abovetopsecret hates alex jones, this is a fact.

leave the man alone and go back to your pointless lifes

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Alex just needs a little anger management training.The NSA and CIA would no doubt just love him,They would be joking amongst themselves for sure about puting him on the payroll! Alex is more of an asset to the intelligence community than any hinderence.Characters like him are good anyways he is raising the bar and maybe waking some people up.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spookie1111

A.J. may be ahead of the curve...if alternative media continues it's swift rise, being someone who has to shout to be heard in the dinosaur MSM will become the norm... the old system will eventually die and the "new" system will probably go thru a period of "shouters" on the Alternative Media for a while, but things will calm down and critical thought will be exchanged regularly... that is if the internet survives as a free-flow of info...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Andrew Neil, the guy who interviewed Alex Jones is a joke himself. His weeknight show, This Week is full of inane, base level parody and poor, poor satire. There's also that time he and two ex MP's had an excruciatingly embarrassing rave to Born Slippy while the end credits of the show rolled.
Underworld rave tribute credits from This Week panel

As for the interview itself, he almost holds it together until the end. He explains himself afterwards, saying that he wants to wake people out of a stupor by breaking the calm. Not sure it's the best method, but he did what he wanted to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join