It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

'PROFESSIONAL' Seriously? FFS! Cmon Really?? .....Now lets be honest here! Since WHEN has Jackass Jones EVER been Professional?? Ever? You See, just that question alone sets of major alarm bell's along with fits of laughter by those of us who don't listen to 95% off the Bull# & Disinfo he sprouts on a regular basis!
Stew Webb amongst many others have already outed Alex Jones as a Cointel Pro, Schill used to spread Disinfo amongst particles of truth, Today's PERFORMANCE - Stunk like a Typical BBC Sting Complete with AJ's Poorly scripted EastEnders like performance with typically bad acting to throw people off the scent of the Greater Realities of what happens at these meetings! So what Better way to Throw ppl a bone and make the whole Bilderburger subject and ALL the ppl Protesting sound like 'The Cast of Looney Tunes!' Dealt with in the Very same MSM's 'Way of the Crackpot' label used for Ufologists/Scientists & some of the most intelligent people from the world of mathematics/physics/biochemistry/astronomy/quantum physics/military inc.Astronauts/CIA/FBI from All backgrounds All highly Educated & highly Professional in there respected fields.. Sometimes Working within the subject & many times often witnessing such events..
Yet here we have Alex Jones, Publicly Trying to Set This Very Movement back 20yrs & Setting the sacrificial Viking boat out to sea fully alight & burning Bright mocking all those that believed the Truth would set them Free!
plus as A Briton ffs Don't send that Retarded Arsemunchèr to live over here and do TV n #, Just because we have given you Piers (God we hate the knobjockey that constantly talks belittling EVERYBODY) Morgan. Newspaper editor phone tapping failure please keep him or next we'll Send you The Man with the WHITEST TEETH ON TV' Yep bloody Simon (I like them dark or well burnt but always as thick as Sinita!) Cowbell! TRUST ME, THAT'S A PROMISE NOT A THREAT ;-) Love, Peace & Humor to All x

edit on 9/6/13 by funkygtc because: typos

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
He thinks - rather quixotically, if you ask me - that his uproarious demeanor will provoke viewers of the News shows he appears on to go to "infowars.com". But just as likely, and in my opinion, even more likely, his behavior will strike people as strange and discordant, fodder for belittlement rather than inquiry.

But, what can we do??? He's smarter than the rest of us

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Blah Blah Blah infowars.com
Rage Rage Rage infowars.com
Shout Shout shout infowars.com
Try to do a UK accent (rubbish btw) infowars.com

The guys is just selling his product....I will not buy into it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot
Well done, Alex. I care a hundred times less about whether someone speaks “professional” or not, than about WHAT he/she speaks.

When will people learn to reflect over the CONTENT of a message (Bilderberger issue), not over how prettily it is presented. And not to shoot the messengers en.wikipedia.org...

"Don't shoot the piano player; he's doing the best he can."

religion is the affliction of the beer drinking class

It would seem the same can be said of Alex Jones.

Maybe he is not your cup of tea, but Alex's over-the-top antics has its place in waking the beer drinkin' masses from their coma. Sure, Alex could've sat there during the interview and very calmly try to reason with them and it would've also quickly been forgotten.

That's the point - getting the masses to truly listen and join in the conversation.

edit on 10-6-2013 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrocyte
He thinks - rather quixotically, if you ask me - that his uproarious demeanor will provoke viewers of the News shows he appears on to go to "infowars.com". But just as likely, and in my opinion, even more likely, his behavior will strike people as strange and discordant, fodder for belittlement rather than inquiry.

You may be right... but the outrage he provokes does get the attention of others.

Ask you self, "What would a sane man look like in an insane world?"

If you really believed everything Alex Jones believes, do you honesty think you would behave in a more respectable fashion? That you would spend the four minutes you are given on BBC to be "professional" or would you use those three minutes to make some waves and grab national attention? There is a lot be said for being a non-conformist and acting crazy. Not everyone has to be articulate and rational when discussing these subjects on a three minute fake news show.... call it entertainment, call it outrageous, but don't call it boring or unprofessional.

I'm heard the same arguments that Alex Jones is "crazy" and making other pro-second amendment people look bad back in January, after the Piers interview. Alex put a huge spotlight on the gun debate and his popularity continues to rise and garner a wider audience. That now famous interview is what got Alex on the Howard Stern show and is just one example. And if you listen to that interview, you will notice how reasonable and calm he was during the whole thing. That is because he has a great deal more respect for Howard than he does these stuffy Bwitish twats at the BBC!

According to Howard Stern, it's all entertainment anyway, so cares?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The show host and his co-interviewer, weren't professional either, in fact Both were guilty of

GASLIGHTING.

From wiki, an excerpt of what GASLIGHTING is, a technique used by Sociopaths, Liars, Cover ups and of course, Media

Psychologist Martha Stout states that sociopaths frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but are also typically charming and convincing liars who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their perceptions.[6] Jacobson and Gottman report that some physically abusive spouses may gaslight their partners, even flatly denying that they have been violent.[3]
Psychologists Gertrude Gass and William C. Nichols use the term "gaslighting" to describe a dynamic observed in some cases of marital infidelity: "Therapists may contribute to the victim's distress through mislabeling the women's reactions. [...] The gaslighting behaviors of the husband provide a recipe for the so-called 'nervous breakdown' for some women [and] suicide in some of the worst situations".[7]
Gaslighting can also occur in parent-child relationships, with either parent or child (or both) lying to each other and attempting to undermine perceptions.[8] Furthermore, gaslighting has been observed between patients and staff in inpatient psychiatric facilities.[9]
Some of Sigmund Freud's conduct has been characterized as gaslighting. Regarding the case of Sergei Pankejeff, nicknamed the "Wolf Man" due to his dream featuring wolves which he discussed extensively with Freud, Dorpat wrote, "Freud brought relentless pressure on the Wolfman to accept and to confirm Freud's reconstructions and formulations".[2]Template:Syn?

Taken from wiki, google GASLIGHTING, then wiki then read and scroll down to clinical example. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to put Link here, Well I will, not sure policy on that

en.wikipedia.org...

Just to give credit due, etc commn courtesy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

What would you do if someone told you repeatedly over and over to shut up?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a free man.

Many slaves want to make him look bad.

Others just follow these slaves.

He was not a professional from the beginning.

He was a man who decide to discover and reveal the truth by risking his life.

Sitting behind my keyboard and criticizing is easy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I dont think the Alex Jones lost anything , hes always been that way for people who dont know him

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
Alex should be more calm on MSM T.V. I'd suggest he should hire an adviser or a debate coach for any future interviews. I think, 'he lost professionalism'. We don't need bad names for 'exceptional Conspiracy Theorists'. FFS

No, sorry you are wrong.

edit on 10-6-2013 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

People dont get it yet, Alex Jones doesnt give a damn what people think of him.
He is just a man on a mission..

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

An ATS agenda is becoming very clear, that's why.

I salute you Mr. Jones!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I personally don't think Alex Jones was ever professional, he is just a loud mouthed idiot who shouts nonsense whenever he gets airtime.

I truly believe he is mentally ill and should seek help from real "professionals" before he gets himself in real trouble.

This isn't a time to be worried about tamed down talk and manor. If he feels he needs to blow then let him blow. At lest we have no worries about Jones becoming just another sleepy headed dolt that gets brought in to comment about these issues more for his or her manner than anything they would be saying.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka

Originally posted by Astrocyte

You may be right... but the outrage he provokes does get the attention of others.

Ask you self, "What would a sane man look like in an insane world?"

I'm heard the same arguments that Alex Jones is "crazy" and making other pro-second amendment people look bad back in January, after the Piers interview. Alex put a huge spotlight on the gun debate and his popularity continues to rise and garner a wider audience. That now famous interview is what got Alex on the Howard Stern show and is just one example. And if you listen to that interview, you will notice how reasonable and calm he was during the whole thing. That is because he has a great deal more respect for Howard than he does these stuffy Bwitish twats at the BBC!

And the days have long passed where a "movement" if you will hinges on one man or a handful of outspoken proponents and "leaders" as it were. We are well past the days of destroying a movement by destroying Mr. Smith in the public eye. Folks are hip. Folks want the beef and could care less what the cow looks like.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Yes yes....you may prefer a presentable public manor with arse kissing schmooze interwoven with bull scrap with the whiff of the seasoned professional scrap talker. Big flow everything is all right mum. Seasoned, professional tone, proper look ect.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Alex is just passionate about his thoughts and feelings and if he has facts and someone is trying to shut him up, he gets pissy. LOL That's how it seems to me at least. He has opened many eyes to conspiracies, he just gets a little wild at times.

So we can assume that people who conduct themselves like adults are not passionate? Zinn, not passionate. Hitchens, not passionate. Icke, not passionate. Just about every other person you can think of, not passionate.

Alex Jones fans need to stop being groupies and defending the man by any means. His behaviour isn't normal. Someone disputing your view in a discussion is not grounds to start shouting at the top of your lungs and trying to bully people.

whether you agree with the points of view expressed or not, this is how adults get their points of view across in debate, without resorting to lunacy

Watch how adults discuss issues, now try and understand why adults think of Alex Jones as a scumbag moron.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In an insane world, a sane man looks sane. In a sane world, an insane man looks insane.

Alex Jones is not what I'd call the poster boy for sane men.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Alex Jones has Lost 'Professionalism'

Jones may be many things but he has the stones to stand up and speak what he believes. In this day and age, that has to count for something even if you don't agree with what he says.

However, when it comes to the BBC? I've always expected a degree of professionalism and class. Unfortunately, this episode says that such are a mistake; the BBC is no more professional and deserves no more respect than any other main scream media network. The days of honest reporting have long since been replaced with a show that PT Barnum would be proud to call his own.

As for the difference between Alex Jones and Andrew Neil? Strictly in name only.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Watch how adults discuss issues, now try and understand why adults think of Alex Jones as a scumbag moron.

The problem is, and your point is taken, that we live in a day where many have learned to speak in public and private with a great deal of rhetorical dishonesty. Form over substance. That's adult? Well no is crap speech, well polished to look like the work of the well spoken and well thought out intellect. But it is indeed the product of a much deeper insanity in human nature. With the well cultured lie, the subtle dragon, seduction ect tone and delivery are everything and I mean everything.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok...quick experiment here...How many of you are not loyal info warriors and wasnt following Alex Jones before this interview now think Jones is unprofessional and will continue to not follow Jones? Decided to follow Jones because of this interview?

How many of you are loyal info warriors and think Alex Jones is unprofessional and are going to stop being a loyal follower.? Stay loyal and keep Following?

I bet the outcome of this experiment shows that he didnt gain any support to his cause nor lost any. Pointless thread, anyone?

I personally feel this whole deal is like professional wrestling. All scripted story-lines, plot twists and drama...and dont forget bullspit.
edit on 10-6-2013 by AlexanderDeLarge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join