It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: What the West Needs to Know (full documentary)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maung

That's what I'm trying to do. With NO HELP from ATS resident Muslims forthcoming whatsoever.

Like Kgnow said, it's a waste of my time and effort to keep asking for explanations and insight from Muslims themselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Oh for heaven's sake, logical7 -
Doy! No kidding! Really?! Amazing.
good grief. You act like this is news to me?
I KNOW that is what the "Original" approach of his was.

She's saying what I'm saying - and have always said!! So? Okay. It's about peace and compassion.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

I WANT TO KNOW WHY MANY MUSLIMS do NOT behave like that!! I want to know why EVERYONE DOES NOT behave like that!!!!!!

I'm NOT A HATER, and you know that damned well.

But, since others may not have seen it, I'm glad you posted the video.
There, those are my comments.

I acknowledged on page 1 that in "Mecca" Muhammed talked about compassion and peace. THEN HE GOT POWER in Medina, and went on a CRUSADE that resulted in devastation, murder, slavery, destruction, and forced conversion.

How is Islam dealing with the killers and warmongers amongst themselves who are busy "conquering" all over the bloody place?
edit on 7-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I am muslim myself, and i wont say that all muslim is peacefull, there are some minorities sect with radical that become a threat not only to non muslim but to muslim mostly. And it is our problem, not just one side. Cuz i believe they have potential to grow and become a significant problem in the future, already did in my country even.

I hope it would never be like that. Just like you i wish for world peace even most people said im stupid wanting this.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"Like Kgnow said, it's a waste of my time and effort to keep asking for explanations and insight from Muslims themselves."

That's because they presume you to be a racist just for having a opposing opinion regarding there value system!

Don't worry about it.
LoL

edit on 7-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maung

I am muslim myself, and i wont say that all muslim is peacefull, there are some minorities sect with radical that become a threat not only to non muslim but to muslim mostly. And it is our problem, not just one side. Cuz i believe they have potential to grow and become a significant problem in the future, already did in my country even.

I hope it would never be like that. Just like you i wish for world peace even most people said im stupid wanting this.

THANK YOU, MAUNG!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I can't help but snicker at the thought of a group of robed and hooded people running around killing white people just for being white. Oh the irony.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Yeah, you're right. I'm exhausted, and it's only 10 am.
So, I'm off of here - going to take my uncovered, educated head, with my bare face and arms out to shop, in a CAR, all by myself, visit the chiropractor, then come home and drink beer and smoke while I enjoy this late spring day. I anticipat being met with smiles by my doc and my shopkeepers.

Talk to you all, later.

Figure it out for yourselves, I give up. Slaughter everyone and each other, if that's what you wanna do.

Whatever. Just stay the hell away from me. Do it in your own goddamned backyards and streets and towns.
I'm tired of trying to help.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"I'm tired of trying to help."

My wee granny used to say you can't teach pork!

Meaning you cannot convince someone of something else if they are unwilling to at least question there reality.

The thing is that most people(Not all) in this universe will cling on to the first value system(Religion) they encounter, and will defend it to the death!

All I can say to that is questions, questions everywhere, without those we are just dumb monkeys!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Some Muslims may be radical, but......."

"Some Muslims may cultivate hate, aggression, and violence, but......."

"Some Muslims may be bloodthirsty murderers, but......"

But, but, but!!!!!!!

The fact is that both Allah and Muhammad, via the Medinian revelations of the Qur'an and the End Times eschatology, actually command, encourage, and reward the hate, oppression, and jihad against non-Muslims.

Just because "you" are a moderate or a peaceful Muslim, that does not change the fact that in Islam's finalized abrogated form; Allah and Muhammad are totalitarian war-mongerers.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Oh for heaven's sake, logical7 -
Doy! No kidding! Really?! Amazing.
good grief. You act like this is news to me?
I KNOW that is what the "Original" approach of his was.

She's saying what I'm saying - and have always said!! So? Okay. It's about peace and compassion.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

I WANT TO KNOW WHY MANY MUSLIMS do NOT behave like that!! I want to know why EVERYONE DOES NOT behave like that!!!!!!

I'm NOT A HATER, and you know that damned well.

you changed your question!!
You asked what real islam is and now when i show it from your own acceptable source you say that you know it and change the question to why muslims are not following it??
Really?
I want you to make a post that clearly says that Islam teaches compassion and its some muslims who are not following it.

But, since others may not have seen it, I'm glad you posted the video.
There, those are my comments.

I acknowledged on page 1 that in "Mecca" Muhammed talked about compassion and peace. THEN HE GOT POWER in Medina, and went on a CRUSADE that resulted in devastation, murder, slavery, destruction, and forced conversion.

again read history, Muhammad pbuh din't attack. The 1st battle was at Badr, 313 muslims against 1000 pagans, islam was a threat to pagans and their commercial interests and they wanted it to be eradicated.
I read about battle of tabuk, maybe i'l make a thread.

How is Islam dealing with the killers and warmongers amongst themselves who are busy "conquering" all over the bloody place?

what??
I know about a civil war in Syria. Rebels backed by west trying to overthrow a regime who is defending and fighting back.
Its worth pondering that in egypt the regime change happened peacefully when Mubarak was pro west and in syria the protestors got weapons quickly as Assad was anti west!
Forcing me to conclude that peace in a country depends on how much they(especially the rulers) suck up to US.
The shia sunni conflict has always been there, more than a thousand years now. How they got weapons to escalate it to so bloody levels?? Someone must be milking the hatred to serve their own interest. No?
When more people stop sucking up to USA, the conflict will intensify more and you'l be told how the ME has become unstable and needs the use of nuclear option and you'l silently agree!
If you want to understand things then leave your strongly held opinions 1st.
Muslims are no more different than any other people, just their lands are unstable and war ridden right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Bigotry, Ignorance, Fear-Mongering, and Islamophobia. Just another day at ATS. I'm totally gonna start keeping a tally, starting today June 7th 2013 for all the "let's get together and wring our hands over how the eeeevil Muslims are coming for us" threads. Wonder how many there will be by June 7th 2014?

The most irritating part for me, is a lot of the most bigoted posts have this aura of shock and indignation. Like "Can you believe this? We in the west are just trying to live calm, peaceful lives and not bother anyone. We just wanna go shopping and to the beach with our children. And these MUSLIMS are just violent, rude, dirty, and evil and they wanna kill us and take over our lands." Jeez. It's not like we've been meddling in their affairs or invading their countries for the last 50 years or anything. Oh wait, yes we have.

reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

That was beautiful.

Let me get this straight, your argument is that if someone cannot post a documentary that does a point-by-point rebuttal of this propaganda your peddling than you win? LOL!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Bigotry, Ignorance, Fear-Mongering, and Islamophobia.

Muhammad changed Islam's policy of "peace" into a policy of jihad, jizyah tax, and murdering those who leave Islam. Allah in the Qur'an goes as far to say People of the Book and non-believers are the lowest of mankind, are likened to pigs and apes, and instructs to not take them as dear and intimate friends.

I am not against Muslims, because all humans are my family. It is Allah's Qur'anic revelations and Muhammad's sunnah about war, oppression, and subjugation that is the issue.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

By continuously deflecting the points of discussion, and by constantly comparing other groups or people as a point of defense..... some are showing their inability to deal with facts and topics directly.

If the deflecting continues, I suggest that you no longer waste time repeating yourself. Your time is precious and valuable, if they will not discuss directly, ignore them and spend your time more toward mutual benefitting discussion.

Peace.

lets have a discussing kgnow!
Ask me any question about the OP you want to and i'l reply to the best of my ability.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by Malynn

Bigotry, Ignorance, Fear-Mongering, and Islamophobia.

Muhammad changed Islam's policy of "peace" into a policy of jihad, jizyah tax, and murdering those who leave Islam. Allah in the Qur'an goes as far to say People of the Book and non-believers are the lowest of mankind, are likened to pigs and apes, and instructs to not take them as dear and intimate friends.

I am not against Muslims, because all humans are my family. It is Allah's Qur'anic revelations and Muhammad's sunnah about war, oppression, and subjugation that is the issue.

Peace.

interesting to note that the part of post by malynn that you quoted can be simply given as a reply for your post!

Policy of Jihad? Jizyah?
You sure read only the verses that are the favourites of people like in the op video.

You want to really learn about Islam or just want to appear open minded by typing "peace" at the end of every post even when the content of the post is pure bigotry?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

So what are you suggesting that the people of the nations of the West should be held accountable for the warmongering that our political leaders have perpetrated in the middle east and the rest of the planet? If so that pretty much sounds to like the same gibberish that wackjob was spotting after he cut that poor soldiers head off!

Buddy we genuinely don't have a say as to what our leaders/ruling political parties and banking cartels get upto! If you were to ask the majority of populace they would bring our troops home tomorrow.

Next thing you will be claiming we live in a democracy. In a way we are much more enslaved than any Muslim nation, but we do have a more appropriate system of values , its a lot more how can I put it equal, less male dominated.

Which is why Sharia law will never prevail or be accepted in our countries!

We simple know better these days, its called progress, something the Islamic nations of this Earth are in much need of IMHO.

Peace mate, such a rare commodity these days eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by maung

That's what I'm trying to do. With NO HELP from ATS resident Muslims forthcoming whatsoever.

Like Kgnow said, it's a waste of my time and effort to keep asking for explanations and insight from Muslims themselves.
It took you 9 pages of being flamed by mostly people that just registered in the past two months to realize that the true Muslims on ATS will ignore you because most of what your OP implies is true?

This ought to tell you something I would think.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I am British, not racist or at least I never used to be, a Christian (though maybe not the best at it)

I for one have already looked into Islam as a young man but upon touching a copy of the Koran I can tell you it felt immediately wrong to me and upon reading it I found blasphemy upon blasphemy against Christianity, try as I might though I felt helpless in the face of government made law's that tied my mouth from speaking the truth and have felt horror at the fact so many of my own people have converted to that demonic lie and so many Immigrants of that religious persuasion have been allowed to settle here knowing that they hate absolutely and with an absolute religious inspired passion.
There are some whom interpret there religion in a more tolerant way but as you quite rightly point out they are the minority and there religion is at its core the reason that the extremist view point exists.

During the Balkan civil war the Serbians were internationally vilified because of Bosnia but what we in the west have forgotten is that is was those people whom fighting for there own survival against the Turk's were the buffer that allowed the west to grow and prosper rather than being over run by the Islamic armies and yes they committed terrible crimes but only after generation's of hatred and atrocity that went both way's, Bosnia was once the heart of Serbia but was taken by a massacring and raping Turkish army whose descendants settled on the stolen land's of Serbia's heart a crime the Serb's have never and will never forgive.

Why do I mention them.

A house divided can not stand.

How can our government's run behind the scenes by a group of corporate investors whom have none of our well being in mind but only there own short term financial gain ever claim the moral right to justify intervening in a war on the side of our enemy against our own ally, it is only because they are greedy and corrupt.

God help us else surely we are lost.

In the name of YHWH yod, he, waw, he the Hebrew letters that make up his name the following word's exist as a hidden prayer in the bible.

Yod. HE WILL CAUSE THE MEEK ONE'S TO WALK IN JUDICIAL DECISION, AND HE WILL TEACH THE MEEK ONE'S HIS WAY.
He. MAKE ME WALK IN YOUR TRUTH AND TEACH ME, FOR YOU ARE THE GOD OF MY SALVATION.
Waw. IN YOU I HAVE HOPED ALL DAY LONG.
He. MAKE ME WALK IN YOUR TRUTH AND TEACH ME, FOR YOU ARE THE GOD OF MY SALVATION.

Taken from the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION of the holy scriptures, Psalm 25 taking the name Hebrew name of YHWH that we translate as yahwey or jehova and reading each verse as named after each letter.

They claim Allah is YHWH and they offer no salvation only an eternity of 40 virgins in a paradise (The chimp enclosure at the zoo anyone with the alpha male, not my idea of paradise anyway).

Maybe I am as bad as them and just as religious but in my religion you go to heaven by being good (or forgiven and truly repentant) not killing someone.
edit on 7-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

if someone cannot post a documentary that does a point-by-point rebuttal of this propaganda your peddling than you win? LOL!

Nope! If no one can post a point-by-point rebuttal, I "WILL". I will go to the effort to find one, since no one on on here can/will do so yet.
"lol" my backside. You're late to the party.

Don't dismiss me without knowing me, Malynn.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

reply to post by KyrieEleison

reply to post by charles1952

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS HELPED FLUSH OUT THE FACTS HERE!!!!:

Big thank you to ALL OF YOU!!.

If I have not personally thanked you, I apologize for my neglect to do so. You have all been heard, and appreciated. I read every post in the threads I start - and I don't intend to EVER not acknowledge those contributing - at least without letting them know ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

YES!! You and Kgnow have a discussion, PLEASE!
I'll follow along.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join