It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Well I am afraid of both EDL and fundementalist Muslims.

Actually have not encountered any EDL. But I have certain muslims who behaved in a bullying way toward me, and again as I said this is many different muslims behaving in this manner. So I can attest to the fact that there is an " attitude" which is very unhealthy towards British.

Equally I know rather pleasent muslims who are decent humans .

Yes, I agree they are the problem.

edit on 24-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I just read thet EDL support has soared since the beheading..www.express.co.uk...

But they are still in the minority.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
UK MSM devoting blanket coverage to the soldier who was killed.

Tributes, flowers, speaking with witnesses, friends, neighbours and even the guy in the local kebab shop.

Ministers of the church, police, politicians, journalists all in overdrive giving their say on the incident.

During all this outpouring of emotion, grief and anguish, I can't help thinking about the thousands of Iraqi's, Afghans, Libyans, Palestinians all killed for no good reason and yet not a squeak from any of these people crying their eyes out now.

Is there something wrong with me ?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Well thats the whole point to have a discussion now. If the government chooses to ignore what has happened as a red flag. And not take notice of what muslims are saying, then they are potentially hurting other British and its plain ignorance.

People need to know exactly what the British army and American army are doing abroad. None of these .. keeping secrets until the end of the war and then revealing the devastation.

The lady in the video said there are more of his " type " who could be potential recruits for fundementalists in Islam.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Tributes, flowers, speaking with witnesses, friends, neighbours and even the guy in the local kebab shop.

Ministers of the church, police, politicians, journalists all in overdrive giving their say on the incident.

During all this outpouring of emotion, grief and anguish, I can't help thinking about the thousands of Iraqi's, Afghans, Libyans, Palestinians all killed for no good reason and yet not a squeak from any of these people crying their eyes out now.

True but this is not Libya, Palestine etc., however there is a significant level of British people who dislike what is happening out in those countries. However the OP is about what is happening in our own country. So have the Libyan, Afghans etc been equally Outraged by this senseless murder. I don't know but am just asking.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5So have the Libyan, Afghans etc been equally Outraged by this senseless murder. I don't know but am just asking.

I dunno what they're saying about it, but if I was to guess I would say that any family member who has been affected by western bombs and bullets will be throwing a party right now.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
C4 claims that 100 Imans have signed a petittion that denounces this brutal murder and offers condolences to the Soldier's family. Of course this will not bring the deceased back but it is still a considerate and sympathetic act.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

They need to make an official apology and to the family also.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
After listening to the radio again all day, i have heard "bring in the 'snoopers charter' electronic data snooping bill"
MI5 knew of them for 8 years.
The wife and family of the soldier on the radio today really touched me, I almost cried.
Any soldier is basically doing their job. That job is dictated by their leaders...the politicians.
A good soldier follows orders and does it well. Under-equipped, under-paid, and dumped and left once they leave the army, any man or woman that that is willing to lay down their life, under those circumstances to protect me, they deserve my utmost respect.
RIP Lee Rigby

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Not at all mate...any decent person would always feel for ANY person who is killed at home or abroad.

The thing about this is what the guy with bloody hands said in the video wasn't wrong... he was absolutely right what he said.

That obviously doesn't justify what he did and violence will NEVER be the answer and what they did was just SICK!! No excuse for it.

But what he said was true.

This happens every single day in the lands we invaded.

We've killed millions since we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and sectarian violence and deaths are now worse and higher than they have ever been.

You're right though.... every time I see "car bomb kills 72 in Kabul" or "Marketplace Suicide Bomber kills 13 in Basra" I feel awful.... but nobody bats an eyelid over here, it barely makes the news.

3 (or 4?) people die in the Boston marathon and it's the worst thing ever and we get 3 months of stories hearing from every relative and every friend of every victim.

This is the tactic though.... It's keeping the "enemy" nameless and faceless....it's making sure people don't care about every bomb that goes off in the middle east.... that we don't put a name and face to every victim, that people don't realise that other Muslims and other Arabs are the biggest victims and losers in this whole conflict... they have Muslim Extremists and Western Forces killing them in their lands.... they're getting screwed from both sides...

Anyway, whatever..... I doubt this is the time or the place.

But I hear you man.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Tiger5

WTF???

Why should 100 Imams make an official apology.... to anyone?

This logic is moronic as I pointed out previously.

To quote myself from earlier in the thread...

Originally posted by blupblup

Why does anyone have to though?

People always ask "Where are all the moderate Muslims" "why aren't the y out apologising?" and so on...

Does every time any murder or crime happen, people come out and apologise?

Nope...

If a black gang member shoots someone in a pub, do the black community come out and apologise?

No and nor should they.

Every time a white old man fiddles with a little kid, do all white old men have to come and denounce it and apologise?

No.... it's ridiculous and it's ridiculous to ask or expect Muslims to come out every time something happens and apologise.

NOBODY has suffered at the hands of Muslim extremists.... MORE than OTHER Muslims.

Fact.

Do you go out on the streets every time Tommy Robinson or Nick Griffin opens their mouth and apologise on behalf of white English men?

No.... and it's ridiculous to expect other people to.

There is a problem with extremists and it needs to be rooted out.
There is a problem in some mosques with extremism being practiced and preached.

Nobody is denying that.... but this implication that if all Muslims don't come out on to the streets after every attack or March by extremists and apologise or Denounce it, that somehow they are secretly thinking this way too and plotting against us.

It's ridiculous.

edit on 24/5/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Tiger5

WTF???

Why should 100 Imams make an official apology.... to anyone?

This logic is moronic as I pointed out previously.

Yes I agree, Its like asking the yorkshire community to apologise for Jimmy Saville.
Or asking the US to apologise for GW Bush.
edit on 24-5-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Apologise for a convert of Islam using Islam as a reason to create terror.

Thats just my opinion of whats best. Obviously if most people feel that hes just a " lunatic" then well fine. But fundamentalist Islam exists WITHIN Islam. And they need to make it very clear if they behave this way - they are out!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I just read thet EDL support has soared since the beheading..www.express.co.uk...

But they are still in the minority.

I think they were mostly joining for the free balaclava and beer coupons.

ps. I'm still waiting to hear any official confirmation as to whether he was beheaded.
edit on 24-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Apologise for a convert of Islam using Islam as a reason to create terror.

Did they convert him? And if you listened to the guy himself, he didnt seem to have a grasp of what islam
was anyway, he was quoting the bible. Which isnt a surprise as the hate preachers are not muslims. He wasnt sure whose army should leave whose lands. Although seriously brainwashed by politicians, because that is what hate preachers are, they are not religious, they are political wolves in religious sheeps clothing.
So although this crime was carried out in the name of islam, it wasnt carried out by muslims. Just misguided idiots.
Should our schools apologise for letting our kids be so stupid and gullible?
Should sites like ATS apologise? Should conspiracy theory discussion be banned for fear of creating these monsters?

"First they came to round up the Jews, but nobody helped.
Then they came for the blacks, still nobody helped.
Next up it was the Irish, nobody helped.
Then the christians were rounded up, nobody said anything to help
After they came for the muslims,
Then they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me."

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Tiger5

Oh come on, what?

You ask every scholar of Islam to apologise for the behaviour of two savages? I am with you up until this point, don't spoil it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Please dont tell me what to spoil. I am sharing my views. Fundementalist Islam is within Islam if you dont know this then I cannot educate you on this look for yourself and find out.

Yes the moment he started spewing hate toward western society they should have declared him no longer a Muslim. Of course this wouldnt have happened but they need to be clear with future muslims that this will be the case. Else they are going to hurt themselves in the process.

They created the monster they should apologise.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But what he said was true.

This happens every single day in the lands we invaded.

We've killed millions since we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and sectarian violence and deaths are now worse and higher than they have ever been.

We hadn't invaded anywhere before September 11 2001 but that didn't stop Muslim extremists flying two airliners into the twin towers, killing 3,000 civilians.

We haven't killed millions either, as you claim. While it is true that we set up civil chaos by invading Iraq, Muslims have been killing each other by the million in senseless sectarian violence.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well he was in the muslim gang there is footage of him protesting with along with other muslims on various points. Not sure what he was saying anything " extremist" I am guessing.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Ramcheck

Please dont tell me what to spoil. I am sharing my views. Fundementalist Islam is within Islam if you dont know this then I cannot educate you on this look for yourself and find out.

Yes the moment he started spewing hate toward western society they should have declared him no longer a Muslim. Of course this wouldnt have happened but they need to be clear with future muslims that this will be the case. Else they are going to hurt themselves in the process.

They created the monster they should apologise.

Fundamentalist Christianity is within Christianity. You surely wouldn't ask every priest to apologise for IRA atrocities?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join