It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It has now come out that MI5 had known about this guy and been following him for 8 YEARS!! (Michael Adebolajo the killer talking to the camera)

Not all events are false flags as rightly said but this was allowed to happen with knowledge they where violent extremeists (he had previously been in UK prison for violent assaults) to help carry on the segregation and hate war to allow the UK to carry on it's crusades in other countries which as it happens right now mainly seem to be Muslim. (I am a English white citizen before anyone asks.)

More propaganda for us people and a horrible event which was in my belief allowed to happen because it's been too quiet with "terror" actions in the UK for a while now, this was our little reminder.

Get rid of the hate preachers in our country but at the same time dont BE FOOLED by state sponsored HATE PROPAGANDA.
edit on 24-5-2013 by DigitalKid because: added in extra

edit on 24-5-2013 by DigitalKid because: x

edit on 24-5-2013 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
Is it me, or is there a new brand of Conspiracy Nut out there? The "Everything is a "FALSE FLAG ATTACK"" morons. They are either so afraid someone is trying to fool them, or these "independent"
minded individuals have jumped on a new bandwagon.

What is disappointing especially to me is that it is happening here, on ATS, where I felt certain everyone had the critical thinking skills to tell the difference.

Is it just me? Or am I an operative for the PTB?

Take a look at September clues forum, full of them.

Having said that, some do seem to be worth a small look, frighteningly convincing some of the ideas on there.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Not to you. In case you didn't know, not everybody thinks like you. The ethnic make up of that part of London puts white people in the minority. The majority is black or black British. In some smaller geographic areas, this is compounded, as birds of a feather tend to flock together. It is the failure that is integration, mostly due to racism by white people against ethnic minorities. Safety in numbers. Anyone who lives in London, or has been to London, can and will attest to this.

The colour of this mans skin had everything to do with this attack. It would seem that some wish to ignore that racism exists in other cultures, and that that racism can manifest itself violently. This is ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

You try to speak on behalf of the whole of London. No I know many Londoners who wont attest to what you say. You opinions are your own.

When racial violence incidents happen, there are usually riots or an uproar.

Woolwich was not a racist incident. And until you realise this you are just going around and around in circles and ignoring the point/ and indeed the situation.
edit on 24-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

As well degrading to the victims. I hope if anything similar happened to a family member of mine, wishing not. That these peoples voices are never heard. Because its really distracting and degrading.

The Woolwich terrorist is a sign of the times, that we really need to take notice of what others are " thinking" its our wake up call to stop ignoring whats happening within the muslim communities. Just because they are isolated cultural wise. It doesnt mean they are not part of the British system and as such many have British citizenship and are part of the narrative of the UK now.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ummm, why are you making this into an attack on race? I was under the impression that this was a religiously motivated attack. Where did you get that they attacked him because he was a white person in a predominantly ethnic area from?

edit on 24-5-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

You try to speak on behalf of the whole of London. No I know many Londoners who wont attest to what you say. You opinions are your own.

I am not speaking on behalf of Londoners. I'm speaking about demographics. Specifically the simple fact that some areas are predominantly white, some areas are predominantly Pakistani and some areas are predominant African/black. I'm not interested in what your friends told you, the statistics say otherwise.

When racial violence incidents happen, there are usually riots or an uproar.

So because there hasn't been a riot, it wasn't a racially motivated attack? Seriously? Everyone, you and the media included, will avoid pointing out the racial element specifically to prevent a riot.

Woolwich was not a racist incident. And until you realise this you are just going around and around in circles and ignoring the point/ and indeed the situation.

Until you realize it was, nothing will change. You perpetuate the hate by not asking "why do they hate us". Avoid looking at your own bad deeds, be blissful in your ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I'm not making it anything. I'm pointing out the obvious. People can deny it if it's more comfortable for them to do so. Me, I'll just call it as I see it.

I said race was a facet, not the sole cause.

edit on 24-5-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are talking nonsense. There is TONS of black on black violence, white on white violence and so on.
It has NOTHING to do with race. This happenes constantly that people are beating the heck out of each other.
Deaths in the UK are not accuring mostly due to ethnicity.

We are not living in the olden days , even the EDL control themselves .

This guy was targetted due to the fact that he was a soldier.

You are despicable talking on behalf of other people. Who havent given you the permission to.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You are talking nonsense. There is TONS of black on black violence, white on white violence and so on.
It has NOTHING to do with race. This happenes constantly that people are beating the heck out of each other.
Deaths in the UK are not accuring mostly due to ethnicity.

Where did I day that there was no black on black violence? Where did I say there was no white on white violence? And so on. Racially motivated attacks happen every day, by all ethnic groups. Why are you attempting to deny this?

This guy was targetted due to the fact that he was a soldier.

He was attacked because he was white, with the high probability that he was a soldier. The fact he was white was obvious. The fact he was a soldier was guesswork.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This attack was solely Political. Nothing to do with race, nothing to do with religion regardless of anything Quran-related the savages might have been quoted as saying during the attack. They clearly do not speak on behalf of your average Muslim. They mentioned David Cameron and told us to 'Remove' our government.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Eh??

How was the attack on the soldier by Islamic Extremists a racist attack?

You could argue it was religious or political, but racist?

Dunno how you came up with that.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

He himself only sees colour hence why he says this. I want to add that the fact is that people are uncomfortable entering into each others zones because of their skin colour. Or ethnicity. This does accur. As I am sure it also accurs in the USA.

Needs to be sorted out asap. People should feel understood. Or why bother living in the same country unless there is a degree of understanding between cultures .

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Gosh ,you really dont understand whats happening.

Well I am not going to explain anymore as I have tried.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hey, the truth hurts for these far right extremists.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I've explained it quite clearly. I also stated it is the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about, and I'm right. The colour of his skin made him a target, the probability of him being military made him even more of a target. Even if he hadn't been associated with the base, they still "stuck it to the man". For them it was a win/win, politically, racially ect.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Its true. We are earthlings who cares about colour, anyone who is still harping on about colour is definately in the stone ages. Okay, what ever back to your cave. Duh!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

He himself only sees colour hence why he says this.

You obviously do not understand. I do not distinguish one man from another by the colour of his skin, but by their words and actions. That does not mean I am ignorant of the fact that others do. It also does not mean I will not point this out when it appears to be the case. The only way to know for certain is to hear what these two men have to say, an explanation for their actions. Sadly, I doubt well will ever get that, due to the fact nobody is willing to accept the reality. Including yourself.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

I've explained it quite clearly. I also stated it is the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about, and I'm right. The colour of his skin made him a target, the probability of him being military made him even more of a target. Even if he hadn't been associated with the base, they still "stuck it to the man". For them it was a win/win, politically, racially ect.

LOL..... what?

What are you on about?

I suppose you forget about the plot to kidnap the "MUSLIM" soldier and behead him last year (or year before) then??

You literally have no idea what you're talking about and are just adding more, imaginary factors to an already strange and messed up incident.

I will just ignore you now, I see that like many others on this site, you have an agenda and are not here to discuss the story or the facts.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join