It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 78
159
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


That's fine by me. I've pointed out your ignorance, it's up to other to agree or disagree. You can conveniently ignore the facts at hand to suit your reality, and your agenda, but it wont change them.




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


I think that folk who believe there is a race factor at play are looking through their own " glasses " as it were. Wait for when they come back down to earth

edit on 24-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by blupblup
 


I think that folk who believe there is a race factor at play are looking through their own " glasses " as it were. Wait for when they come back down to earth

edit on 24-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)


The level of ignorance from the far right is unbelievable at times, astronomical at others. They thought Brighton Pavillion was a Mosque, for instance.




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


This thread does not need petty squabbling nor ridiculous comments.

The ''ignorance'' shown from the people your quoted is probably more because the building is in a similar architectural style to the average mosque, and they might not be familiar to Brighton's delights, or just plain presumptuous / uneducated on such matters as architecture / local / national sights rather than because their beliefs sway to the right.

Furthermore, putting a screen cap of their facebook posts and ridiculing them is probably contrary to T&C as well as unethical.

Also you should consider that there is such a phenomena as right wing beliefs due to experience,or people just being scared or wary, due to the fact that certain religions view those not of that religion as 'infidels' etc and worthy of killing. Some of them did just that, to innocent people just going about their day.

It is called self preservation and hatred for that which holds no moral code worthy of it's salt.
edit on 24-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


This thread does not need petty squabbling nor ridiculous comments.

The ''ignorance'' shown from the people your quoted is probably more because the building is in a similar architectural style to the average mosque, and they might not be familiar to Brighton's delights, or just plain presumptuous / uneducated on such matters as architecture / local / national sights rather than because their beliefs sway to the right.

Furthermore, putting a screen cap of their facebook posts and ridiculing them is probably contrary to T&C as well as unethical.
edit on 24-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)


They could simply google what it was before casting judgement, they obviously have computers. But thank you for your passive aggressive insight. Have a nice day.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


Perhaps you could google 'the psychology of fear and hatred' before posting inflammatory comments.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


I agree. They are ridiculous. They really need to work harder at getting what ever points they have across in a fairer way, dragging things into it that dont belong in their little prejudices. Is just not going to help themselves, nor others.
The Islamic faith has very strong opinions at the moment regarding whats happening in their countries, and its hardly suprising is it. The sooner this stuff gets sorted the better.
Its this sort of thing they would just love, it means people are ignorant.

But lets hope they wake up.:



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth
 


I think its fair he is showing HOW badly they get things wrong. Why should people be mislead by a bunch of people like this?

Its cutting through to see the truth which is something we all should hope for.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


Perhaps you could google 'the psychology of fear and hatred' before posting inflammatory comments.


Good luck getting that Mods job.

Unfortunately for you they seem to be quite capable themselves of knowing what to do.

Do not try to 'teach' me anything, least of all Psychology, trust me



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


Look I felt it initimidating what he was saying as I myself am from a family of immigrants its comments and lies like his that make " racism" he just encourages it, and I am thankful to you for pointing out that its not " fair" quite frankly.

I am sick and tired of feeling like I cannot speak with people because they are just full of blind prejudice particulary on forums.

And its people like you that make me feel safer, so thankyou!



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


Look I felt it initimidating what he was saying as I myself am from a family of immigrants its comments and lies like his that make " racism" he just encourages it, and I am thankful to you for pointing out that its not " fair" quite frankly.

I am sick and tired of feeling like I cannot speak with people because they are just full of blind prejudice particulary on forums.

And its people like you that make me feel safer, so thankyou!


Hence your Username. Good man, well you are always welcome north of the border if you get the chance.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


Thanks . My opinion is this once in anothers country try to adopt their ways. Or simply dont go.

My family I think unusually completely dropped their country of origins ways, afterall it was the country that effectively tried to kill them. So it was for them completely adapting. And I am proud of this, that they did so.

I think religion takes people into an unsual category. But ultimately religious folk are still British Muslim and so should behave as such. If they still feel that they are part of their natives country fight then perhaps its better they fight there. You have to move on - no inbetweens.

The Terrorist in London hadnt moved on at all . He was encouraged and it was his nature to participate in anger against the west and to create more chaos.

But I feel if we dont " discuss " this now it could get worse. It is like a warning. For good or for worse...

The right wing, do make things worse they are utterly clueless as to what they are doing .

edit on 24-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
Sorry if this has been discussed.

One thing that has been niggling at me. How did they know he was a soldier?

The victim on the ground doesn't look like he was wearing any kind of uniform. It's been suggested that the victim was wearing a "Help for heroes" T-shirt and he was close to Woolwich barracks. But that is all as far as i'm aware. In a car from a distance before the victim was rammed(?) i doubt they could make out that he was wearing a "Help for Heroes" T-shirt.

The speech seems to insinuate that they killed him because he was a soldier because soldiers are wrongfully killing people in the middle east. Correct me if i'm wrong, i can't find the full speech. But how did they know?


edit on 24-5-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)


I thought they sat in the car, and waited for someone to come out of the barracks?



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


It looks like a mosque.

From it's wiki page.


Between 1815 and 1822 the designer John Nash redesigned and greatly extended the Pavilion, and it is the work of Nash which can be seen today. The palace looks rather striking in the middle of Brighton, having a very Indian appearance on the outside. However, the fanciful interior design, primarily by Frederick Crace and the little-known decorative painter Robert Jones, is heavily influenced by both Chinese and Indian fashion (with Mughal and Islamic architectural elements). It is a prime example of the exoticism that was an alternative to more classicising mainstream taste in the Regency style.


Can you deny that?

How do you know the three people on Facebook are far right?

edit on 24-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar
 


You cannot accuse things based on what they LOOK like for goodness sakes.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
It has now come out that MI5 had known about this guy and been following him for 8 YEARS!! (Michael Adebolajo the killer talking to the camera)

Not all events are false flags as rightly said but this was allowed to happen with knowledge they where violent extremeists (he had previously been in UK prison for violent assaults) to help carry on the segregation and hate war to allow the UK to carry on it's crusades in other countries which as it happens right now mainly seem to be Muslim. (I am a English white citizen before anyone asks.)

More propaganda for us people and a horrible event which was in my belief allowed to happen because it's been too quiet with "terror" actions in the UK for a while now, this was our little reminder.

Get rid of the hate preachers in our country but at the same time dont BE FOOLED by state sponsored HATE PROPAGANDA.
edit on 24-5-2013 by DigitalKid because: added in extra

edit on 24-5-2013 by DigitalKid because: x

edit on 24-5-2013 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)


Alright. I had to stop catching up on the thread and ask...

So you support pre-crime, right? If an individual is reported to have extreme beliefs and "connections" to extremist beliefs and/or people - they should be incarcerated without ever first committing a crime? Is this what your suggesting? That these two individuals should never have been free to cause this tragedy - because they were known to have extremist beliefs?

These individuals were on the radar...okay? So what were they suppose to do? Have a personal detail following and invading a person's privacy based on suspicion ... that they might go postal and start hurting people?

Imagine the outrage... Can you? It's funny, where thought appears to stop and become completely one-sided in their estimation to "see". You want to know what I see? A person who is exactly where the government wants them to be. Scared - and screaming why didn't you have those guys locked up before they ever committed a crime. Do you not see where your mind has been led?

I ask this in earnest - because I get concerned when people start calling for the government to take care of these extremists - based on just belief. Many people are asking that innocent people be incarcerated on the supposition that they might commit a crime. Dangerous idea to support, imo.

Cirque



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


It looks like a mosque.

From it's wiki page.


Between 1815 and 1822 the designer John Nash redesigned and greatly extended the Pavilion, and it is the work of Nash which can be seen today. The palace looks rather striking in the middle of Brighton, having a very Indian appearance on the outside. However, the fanciful interior design, primarily by Frederick Crace and the little-known decorative painter Robert Jones, is heavily influenced by both Chinese and Indian fashion (with Mughal and Islamic architectural elements). It is a prime example of the exoticism that was an alternative to more classicising mainstream taste in the Regency style.


Can you deny that?

How do you know the three people on Facebook are far right?

edit on 24-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)


The Blackpool Tower looks like the Eiffel Tower, but it isn't. A little self-educating would have saved them the bother of making fools of themselves.

How do I know they are far right? a) It's blatantly obvious b) The St George march was a right wing event masquerading as a jolly family day out. How do you explain the Police presence in this video? It is no different to the Orange marches we see in west coast cities every Summer.



However I would like to remain on topic if possible.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by khimbar
 


You cannot accuse things based on what they LOOK like for goodness sakes.


They're 'accusing' a building designed using features from a mosque, of looking like a mosque?

How is that accusation?



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


So, apart from the ludicrousness of the statement 'it's blatently obvious', any event with a high police presence is far right?

Like the student protests in London perhaps where they were kettled? Far right?



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by Ramcheck
 


So, apart from the ludicrousness of the statement 'it's blatently obvious', any event with a high police presence is far right?

Like the student protests in London perhaps where they were kettled? Far right?


Deny Ignorance.



new topics

top topics



 
159
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

log in

join