It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Useful link for video.
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

A video of the attackers running at the police and being shot down.

Second link is a profile on the killer in the black jacket.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 23/5/2013 by McCool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by SQUEALER

You aren't serious, are you? You realize that demons, as far as demon lore goes, are other worldly entities and not human souls, right?

Not that I believe in demons, but if you're going to blame mythical beings, you should at least know something about them.

If you were just being sarcastic, I apologize, sarcasm is hard to detect online.

No. I'm not just being sarcastic.

What used to be called "demonic" long ago, is called "crazy" today.

We change the words, and the diction, to describe the events. We call psychiatrists today, to examine these people. We used to call the priests long ago. The difference between the psychiatrist analysis and the priest analysis is this: the priest understood the concept of "contagion" and "infection", that the peson can "catch something" from outside himself, but, the psychiatrist tries to analyze the person "in vitro", when in truth, the person is "in vivo" with the causal agents of his behavior.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So the killers names are Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale. Odd.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by McCool

edit on 23-5-2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Shocking.

My condolences to the family and the people of Great Britain. What's next? Livestream this kind of nonsense?

Kudos to the police whom injured but didn't kill the perp. We need a new type of jail for these people...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Interesting interview on a British news channel with a man named Asghar Bukhari, a spokesperson for a group named, 'The Muslim Public Affairs Committee'.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
reply to post by McCool

Thank you for your post, have made some strong statements, fuelled by your obvious anger, prejudices and hatred but I am not here to criticise you, I merely want to correct your bigoted views.

I am a Muslim and I am proud to say I represent the majority modern peaceful Muslims who practice a spiritual belief with the sincere aim of bettering their own lives and being of good service to others, this is how I was brought up and this is what I have learn't from Islam.

I was born in the UK so I don't have a country to go back to as you pointed out, this is my home and I will honour and defend it. I abide by the rules, I have paid my taxes and worked all of my life, very hard, as have my parents but I was brought up to be open minded and accepting of other peoples views, agnostic for a very long time I only became a practising Muslim some years ago.

The statements you have spouted are utter rubbish but I can see how they apply to some of the scumbag's who have entered the UK, polluted the religion of Islam, put a burden on the social and economic system and done very little to contribute to the greater good of the country.

I have no remorse for the two murders and I will not accept they were Muslims, merely thugs using religion to perpetrate their sick ideology of hatred but equally I will not apologise for them or have to explain myself each and every time, why should I? If that were the case I should ask every English person who assaulted, abused and humiliated black and Asian people (when it was the norm in the UK) to apologise.

You are very wrong in your opinions my friend, as many modern British Muslims are doing a lot of work to bridge the gaps, to help the communities of all walks and faiths and are actively contributing to the economy however we do not get the air time that we deserve.

People like you who are dead set in their opinion will not take the time to see what is the truth because you have based your opinion from the Media and repeating what others have said, without actually talking to the real Muslims, the ones who uphold a decent moral character because that is the fundamental tenant of our faith.

To be of a sound moral character, to help others, to be of benefit to oneself and to those around you, to be sincere, honest, open and accepting of others.

The real Muslims are not a single race, we are white, brown, black, Asian, European, American, English and above all, Human.

I hurt just like everyone else and I was pained to learn about the death of that soldier, he was someone's son, a brother, a father a companion to someone and now he is gone and we are all guilty...we have a saying in Islam:

“If anyone kills a person, it would be as if he killed all of the people: and if any one saved a life, it would be be as if he saved the life of all of the people.” - Qur'an

Look at he history of Ireland if you want examples...I was around when they were terrorising the UK, I nearly lost someone close to me in the horrific bombing in London so I feel as strongly as anyone about this country and I will defend it if I have to, even if that means taking the life of another so called Muslim (to save many more lives) I will do it if I can because if I don't honour the laws of the land I am in I have broken my covenant with God as a Muslim.

Anger is an easy emotion to throw around but it eventually leads to hate and hate clouds the judgement of any person leaving the soul empty and bitter.

Peace be upon you.

edit on 23-5-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

Peace be upon you, friend. Not every muslim is bad, or radical just like not every christian is bad, or radical. There are terrible people in every race, religion, and country. But we must not blanket an entire religion based on the acts of a thr fringe minority

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKF1897
Shocking.

My condolences to the family and the people of Great Britain. What's next? Livestream this kind of nonsense?

Kudos to the police whom injured but didn't kill the perp. We need a new type of jail for these people...

Why new type of jail? Killing is an old crime. Been around since the dawn of time. Nothing new here.

These are ordinary men, engaging in ordinary crime. They just didn't attempt to run away. So, at least, the police didn't have to spend time, energy, and resources, hunting them down, going door to door, in full riot gear like the Boston event. They made it easy for the UK cops. That cut expenses, less burden on the tax payer. What could be simpler? No big investigation needed, since its just a couple of crazies. Madmen come and go all the time in society. Can't stop madness entirely.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Its took a while to find an unedited version of the footage, seems MOST of the footage is edited heavily by one English male reporter. which i found odd.

i wanted to hear what he had to say in its totality,

what caught my ear is that he references, "Surat at-Tawba" from what i know its the ninth chapter of the Qur'an.

whats so special about that in detail ?

his body language and voice, screams "Fear tension". this means your highly likely to slip up and say something your not meant to, his adrenaline is pumping, from my experience he doesn't look like someone who knows how to live in that Adrenalin filled environment to often, you catch this from his comment about possible future events of "busting our guns in the streets". "I feel" his nerves let slip of possible up coming planned events.

i would be very interested in knowing what all his prayer buddies are doing right now and have been doing for the last 12 months or anyone else he's had contact with over that time span.

Muzz

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
sorry if been posted in thread already, too many pages,
but video showing the alleged attacker WITH NO BLOOD

may have to be logged in to view

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Considering this "version" of the video is cropping up over 24hrs after said event...

I'd suspect that the blood was digitally altered/removed to make a conspiracy. Tsk tsk. Bad form - conspiracy theorist manipulators.

Cirque

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Only just noticed, this dummy says, "Tell them to bring our troops back, so we can... so you can all live in peace." Guess he's just confused, maybe he'll grow out of it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The footage of them running at the cops an being shot it is the clearest example that they did what 'terrorists do'. They always use the first event to kill more with a second event.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Auricom

Originally posted by Rocker2013
...but I am actually more scared of the backlash against this and the potential for our country to lurch to the extreme right as a result of it.

Right, because the U.K. is just perfect as it is now.
Time for change, I'm no right winger (actually far from it) but it's time we realize what we're doing to our countries by allowing a very aggressive people move in. I know some places in Britain are really bad. Just like Sweden and Norway. It's a shame for the peaceful Muslims (if this is indeed a Muslim attack), but extremists don't wear uniforms.

Have I suggested that the UK is "perfect"?
Far from it! I know there are plenty of things wrong with this country.

Tell me, do you know anything about history and the increase in far right nationalist sentiment in Europe before WW2?

Germany was a peaceful, open and secular nation before Hitler. The backlash against the Jewish people was orchestrated and events (including propaganda and the threat for all "real Germans" to fit in) encouraged millions of others to join the anti-Jewish sentiment.

The BBC is now reporting statements from witnesses that this was a terrorist attack, that the men were filming their attack, that they were shouting Allahu Akbar...

If this does not result in reprisal attacks on Islamic communities then I will eat the nearest hat.

This is a major national security issue, not because of repeat attacks like this, but because of the reprisal attacks against Islamic citizens.

No, these repeat attacks aren't a major national security issue?!?!?! Get real man!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

UK isnt a cesspitt this is a one off incident. Thank goodness.

My gosh what a load of whingers!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

True, wonder why they do that?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Nice video about Islam and the angry youth, also those who share the terrorists views.

edit on 24-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
So the killers names are Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale. Odd.

Michael is from the bible, a christian name, is it not ?

Mind you lots of christians oppose the wars going on.

eta: I just read that at least one of them was raised a christian but converted to islam
edit on 24-5-2013 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by McCool

Interesting interview on a British news channel with a man named Asghar Bukhari, a spokesperson for a group named, 'The Muslim Public Affairs Committee'.

Interesting this video is called 'Disgusting' when he is in my opinion correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join