It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 73
159
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

log in

join
share:
SMR

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by andy1972


A "terror attack" in all its gruesome glory, recorded by the MSM and played all over the world, just like Boston. What was the chance of someone with a camera being in the street ready to interview him ??



Everyone walks around with a smart camera phone, what are the chances?


You've just watched some psycho try and cut the head off some poor bastard..so you start filming, for posterity, and then your approached by said psycho still with the knife and the meat cleaver in his blood stained hands...do you do a runner fearing for your life....NOOO...you do a 5 minute interview.....


And sometimes real life is stranger than fiction.
There is a chance this is exactly what it played out to be.


Sorry, but in these cases i dont believe in fate or coincidence..

We know the war on terror is fake, the deaths are real, but the reaons behind it are all false.

Therefore, i personally, assume that every act of terrorism in relation to Al Qaeda etc is fake and used simply to prolong the perpetual state of fear they all want us to live in..


There are a few red flags about this whole scenario...for example...

armed police taking a long time to arrive while unarmed police stood back and watched "civilians" in great danger (are the police not supposed to protect people?) giving the fame seekers their chance to get fame, and boy did they get their message out. The picture of the bloodsoaked criminal on the front page of almost every newspaper in the land, even though its highly inappropriate for children to see. BE SCARED BE VERY SCARED!!
The "islam" connection, most radicalised "terrorists" are the product of CIA/MI5/MOSSAD. They created al qaeda and also often, using double agents, train and coach the "terrorists" only to catch them before the act to say they are actually doing something against the phantom enemy of Al Qaeda. And then there are times like 7/7 or the first WTC bombing, when they let the coached "terrorists" go ahead.

So technically any muslim fanatic is ultimately the result of intelligence meddling in islam, since the mujahideen days to now(or even back as far as the hashishin), or as a result of us bombing them, or stealing their resources, and killing their family members.
But I did say there is a CHANCE this played out as it did. They could just really be insane.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by Exitt
 


Yes I am a British-born immigrant also. I know that this is my country now and I will disagree with what is done and I have and will protest in a legal manner. I respect the laws of this country because I have lived in worst countries. The comment about british at heart is poetic but is not scientific.

At least the sensible moslems have started denouncing these b'stard.

I do not want to see a race war or religious war in this country as the INNOCENT will suffer, i.e. 95% of us.







Sorry but if you are british born then you are not an immigrant, regardless of what the English Dickhead League might have you believe.


Sorry, but being born in Britain does not make you British. That's an American thing.

Here is the official rule for Britain,

www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk...



If you were born in the UK or a qualifying territory

This page will help you decide whether you are a British citizen, if you were born in the UK or a qualifying territory. The qualifying territories are all the British overseas territories, except the Sovereign base areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia (in Cyprus).
If you were born in the UK before 1 January 1983

If you were born in the UK before 1 January 1983, you are almost certainly a British citizen. The only exception is if you were born to certain diplomatic staff of foreign missions who had diplomatic immunity.
If you were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983

If you were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983, you are a British citizen if at the time of your birth one of your parents was:

* a British citizen; or
* legally settled in the UK.

If you were born in a qualifying territory on or after 21 May 2002

If you were born in a qualifying territory, you are a British citizen if either your father or mother is a British citizen.

If neither parent is a British citizen, you will still be a British citizen if either your mother or your father was legally settled in either the United Kingdom or that particular territory at the time of your birth.


To be British you generally must have British parent.

edit on 23-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy
 


Official times are reported now as 9 minutes for police response being there from first emergency services call, and 14 for armed unit.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi all,

From what I can gather after speaking to people from the UK over the years, The general attitude by the sort of immigration into the UK by Muslims is not to merge and adapt to the home culture. The self isolationism imposed by Muslims in the UK is conducive to radicalism on all ends. While there is no concrete connection to any formal terrorist group, the fact that formal groups have been organizing online to garner this exact sort of militant support from everyday Muslims already living in the west is no secret.

IMO, The comments by the mentor of one of the attackers fell far short from an apology or a condemnation. He basically blamed the west for the actions of these savage murderers. Instead of the coordinator for their mosque saying (like other official Muslim spokespersons have) that his community condemns these actions, he passed the blame on the west and its actions globally, which is in essence a justification of the murder.

I say, no sir. Their actions are their own, and while they can say that their "cause" is one of just vengeance, it was an action of first blood against a random person, and so an instigation for further violence.

The murderers themselves said that they were going to continue their violent spree later that night all across London. That speaks volumes.

I can get upset at my government for stealing from me and even killing my people, but when I take VIOLENT action against non combatants, I am not acting FOR any cause. I would instead be acting out of my own self imposed insanity and lack of self control.

That is what these savages did.

One more thing. While Muslims, like all of humanity, can be tolerant in every degree and variation personally, Islam is entirely intolerant and so incompatible with some cultures that will not bend their knee to ITS laws.

Some people you just cant co-exist with. They should not try to become your neighbor since they want you to be THEIR neighbor in your own home. That is conquest. Plain and simple. The US did it to Mexico with Texas for example.

Also, this is a lose lose no matter how you try to dissect it and no matter your loyalties.

P.S. Multiculturalism is a component of the Globalist agenda.


edit on 23-5-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Sorry, but being born in Britain does not make you British. That's an American thing.

Here is the official rule for Britain,

www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk...



If you were born in the UK or a qualifying territory

This page will help you decide whether you are a British citizen, if you were born in the UK or a qualifying territory. The qualifying territories are all the British overseas territories, except the Sovereign base areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia (in Cyprus).
If you were born in the UK before 1 January 1983

If you were born in the UK before 1 January 1983, you are almost certainly a British citizen. The only exception is if you were born to certain diplomatic staff of foreign missions who had diplomatic immunity.
If you were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983

If you were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983, you are a British citizen if at the time of your birth one of your parents was:

* a British citizen; or
* legally settled in the UK.

If you were born in a qualifying territory on or after 21 May 2002

If you were born in a qualifying territory, you are a British citizen if either your father or mother is a British citizen.

If neither parent is a British citizen, you will still be a British citizen if either your mother or your father was legally settled in either the United Kingdom or that particular territory at the time of your birth.


To be British you generally must have British parent.

edit on 23-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)


Thanks for clarifying that, I didnt know that.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by OneManArmy
 


Official times are reported now as 9 minutes for police response being there from first emergency services call, and 14 for armed unit.


I can see a request for more funds so they can cut that time down, while emphasising exactly what a heavy workload they are dealing with, yet how effective they've been despite being skint, as evidenced by how rare this kind of atrocity is..



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy
 

So much speculation in your post. What are you basing this information on ?
Thats how extremists come to existence, they believe in something strongly and they don't care that much if their beliefs are true facts or just speculations.

And on the topic of the beheading, it was pretty much a statement, just like the mass murderer in Norway.
I think they'd make more of a statement if they killed themselves and left a note defining their problems. But since their problems are related to Islam world views, it wouldn't change anything.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER
 


Er actually I was born in a British Colony of british parents well before 1983. I was also a member of the best of British soldiers!
edit on 23-5-2013 by Tiger5 because: Typo



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER
 


He has a british accent so hes definately a resident of this country. And has been for a very long time, not sure where hes born.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless
 


Agreed. They would have continued had it not been a statement.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The guy on the Footage was UK born and aged 29 according to Skynews. Arguing over the technicalities of being Actually British as per Home Office definitions is a technicality compared to what he has done!



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
reply to post by OneManArmy
 

So much speculation in your post. What are you basing this information on ?
Thats how extremists come to existence, they believe in something strongly and they don't care that much if their beliefs are true facts or just speculations.

And on the topic of the beheading, it was pretty much a statement, just like the mass murderer in Norway.
I think they'd make more of a statement if they killed themselves and left a note defining their problems. But since their problems are related to Islam world views, it wouldn't change anything.


I did qualify that speculation by stating at the end that there is a chance this was just the act of a pair of lunatics.
My speculation is based on past actions, that have been proven and admitted. "To know your future is to know your past" type of deal.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
The guy on the Footage was UK born and aged 29 according to Skynews. Arguing over the technicalities of being Actually British as per Home Office definitions is a technicality compared to what he has done!


To be fair we werent actually discussing the guy in the news, just the general law for someone that asked.
I was proved to be wrong.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm really disappointed.

Tonight I suspended my Facebook account and cut ties with a lot of people. There is a hell of a lot of far-right sentiment growing here right now, and seeing people I thought I knew well almost becoming extremists is too much for me.

I have never been so scared, I am actually scared of my own country and my fellow Brits. People I have known all my life, friends and family members, have totally lost all rational thought and are preaching the kind of rubbish I would expect from the EDL and BNP.

I have thought about moving before, but right now I want out of this country. Not because of religious extremists, but because of the far-right sentiment I'm seeing growing right before my eyes.

Right now, I hate this f'ing country.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by OneManArmy
 


Official times are reported now as 9 minutes for police response being there from first emergency services call, and 14 for armed unit.

The eyewitness that was interviewed on the radio today said he was with the police after having witnessed the brutal stabbing from 3 mtrs away(his car was behind the criminals as they swerved and hit the soldier), the police were there almost immediately(the police station is 2mins away) the armed police didnt arrive for 20 mins, that was his own words. And he was with the unarmed first responders, giving his statement.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
I'm really disappointed.

Tonight I suspended my Facebook account and cut ties with a lot of people. There is a hell of a lot of far-right sentiment growing here right now, and seeing people I thought I knew well almost becoming extremists is too much for me.

I have never been so scared, I am actually scared of my own country and my fellow Brits. People I have known all my life, friends and family members, have totally lost all rational thought and are preaching the kind of rubbish I would expect from the EDL and BNP.

I have thought about moving before, but right now I want out of this country. Not because of religious extremists, but because of the far-right sentiment I'm seeing growing right before my eyes.

Right now, I hate this f'ing country.


I can share that sentiment. Society is so easily led, thats what scares me the most.
But the question remains....Where do you go? Globalism is global.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013
 


You are totally unappreciative. Just because your " friends" and your opinions clash.

Doesnt make the whole country rubbish.

Gosh people are so fixed in their little " opinions" . They fail to see any good and just take it out on others.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by OneManArmy
 


Official times are reported now as 9 minutes for police response being there from first emergency services call, and 14 for armed unit.

The eyewitness that was interviewed on the radio today said he was with the police after having witnessed the brutal stabbing from 3 mtrs away(his car was behind the criminals as they swerved and hit the soldier), the police were there almost immediately(the police station is 2mins away) the armed police didnt arrive for 20 mins, that was his own words. And he was with the unarmed first responders, giving his statement.


The Met police released a statement saying it was responded to faster.

content.met.police.uk...


"We have also addressed the speculation there has been about how long it took the Met to respond yesterday as this incident started to unfold. Police first received a 999 call from the public at 14:20hrs stating a man was being attacked, further 999 calls stated that the attackers were in possession of a gun. We had officers at the scene within nine minutes of receiving that first 999 call. "Once that information about a gun or guns being present was known firearms officers were assigned at 14:24hrs. Firearms officers were there and dealing with the incident 10 minutes after they were assigned, 14 minutes after the first call to the Met. We must be mindful that the IPCC are investigating the police response to the incident.


news.uk.msn.com...


The Metropolitan Police also issued a statement in response to criticism over the apparent slow response of armed police who were accused of not arriving at the scene in Woolwich for 20 minutes. The Met said police were on the murder scene in nine minutes and the armed response unit arrived within 14 minutes.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by OneManArmy
 


Official times are reported now as 9 minutes for police response being there from first emergency services call, and 14 for armed unit.

The eyewitness that was interviewed on the radio today said he was with the police after having witnessed the brutal stabbing from 3 mtrs away(his car was behind the criminals as they swerved and hit the soldier), the police were there almost immediately(the police station is 2mins away) the armed police didnt arrive for 20 mins, that was his own words. And he was with the unarmed first responders, giving his statement.


The Met police released a statement saying it was responded to faster.

content.met.police.uk...


"We have also addressed the speculation there has been about how long it took the Met to respond yesterday as this incident started to unfold. Police first received a 999 call from the public at 14:20hrs stating a man was being attacked, further 999 calls stated that the attackers were in possession of a gun. We had officers at the scene within nine minutes of receiving that first 999 call. "Once that information about a gun or guns being present was known firearms officers were assigned at 14:24hrs. Firearms officers were there and dealing with the incident 10 minutes after they were assigned, 14 minutes after the first call to the Met. We must be mindful that the IPCC are investigating the police response to the incident.


news.uk.msn.com...


The Metropolitan Police also issued a statement in response to criticism over the apparent slow response of armed police who were accused of not arriving at the scene in Woolwich for 20 minutes. The Met said police were on the murder scene in nine minutes and the armed response unit arrived within 14 minutes.


Im often sceptical of official police figures. They are so often cooked.



new topics

top topics



 
159
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

log in

join