It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So...

UK soldiers fly over [random muslim country], drop bombs, kill hundreds: War
"Islamic radical" fly to UK, cut's some poor guys head: Terrorism

Mmmkay....

I can't condone what this people did, but I can understand why it happens.

Advice: Don't want your head cut off? Don't invade other countries...

edit on 23/5/2013 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I'm not saying it was planned, but when I first saw him bragging to the camera it made me wonder if the TPTB are just trying to get some kind of turmoil started (race riots etc, as an excuse to enact martial law).

He reportedly told the woman he wanted to "start a war in London tonight". It just sounds like an attempt at some kind of justice, but I doubt seriously if starting a mini-war in London is going to help anyone, but only create more chaos. It reminds me of a scene in "Children of Men" where people are fighting in the streets all over the place, all kinds of different skirmishes going on at once and no one seems to really know what it is they are fighting about...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I'd just like to butt in and point out -

There were many victims in the Boston bombing - not just three.

There are also many victims associated with the London hacking - not just one. The friends, the family, and every witness on the street - were victimized too.

Cirque

Many victims but only three deaths..If they had "planted" the bomb in the cafe behind them and not in the open air the death toll would have been much higher...which is what a terrorist attack is all about, right??

However they left it in the open...maximum optical effect for the cameras, minimum deaths,

Why did'nt these two go one to kill more people?? Why only one,,??

Maximum impact, minimum damage..
edit on 23-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by SMR

Clearly you havent seen the videos.

It was a terror attack meant to put terror into people. It has done just that.

He is not another Ted Bundy. He has an ideology behind his actions.

Last time I reply to someone who isn't even reading whats accuring. And has happened.

So you're assuming I have not seen or read anything, huh ... ? Nice to see you got stars for assuming

These were Two men echoing on their own. No group. No plot. Lone wolves is all these guys were.
How can you WATCH what that man said and not say he had any type of ideology behind his actions? Of course he did. He stated it !

This was a brutal murder in the streets from men who had enough of seeing what many here try and find conspiracy in every day. Fortunately nobody here takes out that frustration like these guys did.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by OneManArmy

Wow, "arm all police officers"...that just sounds so radical...I'm sorry but in the States all police officers are armed as a matter of standard operation, because to disarm those who put their lives on the line daily for the common good is just nuts, and somehow the UK thinks if they just disarm the populace, well then they can go ahead and disarm the police force too. That is just one of the most nuts thing I've heard, seeing as gangs still have guns there and there's still a lot of kitchen knives around as well.

We have armed response units, the regular police carry tazers. The fact is that not all of our police officers are mentally stable enough to be able to carry and use a firearm. But the ARV's are supposed to be there when needed.
The UK isnt anything remotely comparable to the USA. People, even "gangstas" dont generally walk around with guns, they get them when needed. No one wants to get banged up for 5 yrs for possession, without good reason.
Its very rare that police fire their guns in the UK.
As long as there are kitchens, there will be kitchen knives.
The UK police are supposed to be more "approachable" if they are not kitted out to look like a soldier. And you know what, why escalate the firepower for the criminals to just do the same. Didnt the cold war teach us anything but mutual destruction.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Perhaps what he really means is he was British born to non-naturalized immigrants...there I put it as nicely as I could.

But then, I don't know what the naturalization laws are for the UK.
edit on 23-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

haha they are hardly lone wolves.

They were very popular guys for starters. And they were within a " religion".

They knew what they were doing.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

A "terror attack" in all its gruesome glory, recorded by the MSM and played all over the world, just like Boston. What was the chance of someone with a camera being in the street ready to interview him ??

Everyone walks around with a smart camera phone, what are the chances?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

These were Two men echoing on their own. No group. No plot. Lone wolves is all these guys were.

And you know this for certain because....? Is this what the local news media is saying? Yesterday someone was bemoaning that US media hadn't even covered the event....and interestingly it was as if Fox News heard that guy....next thing you know, bam...Fox News has a story on it. Who knew?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

oh thanks for clearing that up for me. And um okay if not mentally stable what are they doing working for the police force? Has the PC/equal opportunity crowd gone so far as to force the police dept to hire people with known mental conditions? Or is this more like one of those educated guesses?

The UK isnt anything remotely comparable to the USA. People, even "gangstas" dont generally walk around with guns, they get them when needed

oh okay, so gangstas can get guns whenever they want, they just don't walk around with them... I see

SMR

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh, so because they are of a certain 'religion', that added to the role of 'terrorism' ... got it

Regardless, what happened was sick and the Two men should be put to trial and get the death penalty.
I do not know how the law works in the UK but if they have guillotines, this is a perfect time to use them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by SMR

And you know this for certain because....? Is this what the local news media is saying? Yesterday someone was bemoaning that US media hadn't even covered the event....and interestingly it was as if Fox News heard that guy....next thing you know, bam...Fox News has a story on it. Who knew?

It has been reported already that another 2 suspects, 1 male, 1 female have also been arrested, so no, its not a "lone wolf" scenario.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

No. Its prison for life.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

A "terror attack" in all its gruesome glory, recorded by the MSM and played all over the world, just like Boston. What was the chance of someone with a camera being in the street ready to interview him ??

You've just watched some psycho try and cut the head off some poor bastard..so you start filming, for posterity, and then your approached by said psycho still with the knife and the meat cleaver in his blood stained hands...do you do a runner fearing for your life....NOOO...you do a 5 minute interview.....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

oh thanks for clearing that up for me. And um okay if not mentally stable what are they doing working for the police force? Has the PC/equal opportunity crowd gone so far as to force the police dept to hire people with known mental conditions? Or is this more like one of those educated guesses?

The whole procedure of discharging a firearm as a UK police officer is very convoluted. The IPCC(Independent Police Complaints Commission) has to be automatically informed every single time a bullet has been fired. At which point they will suspend the police officer to investigate to see if the discharge was legally justified.

The fact is there are a lot of people that would find shooting and killing someone very hard to deal with, and some of those people happen to be police officers.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

reply to post by SMR

It has been reported already that another 2 suspects, 1 male, 1 female have also been arrested, so no, its not a "lone wolf" scenario.

Oh again, thanks for clearing this all up for me. You know because the media always know what's going on and they always know right away if it's a lone wolf or Al Qaida. (end sarcasm)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You've just watched some psycho try and cut the head off some poor bastard..so you start filming, for posterity, and then your approached by said psycho still with the knife and the meat cleaver in his blood stained hands...do you do a runner fearing for your life....NOOO...you do a 5 minute interview.....

And sometimes real life is stranger than fiction.
There is a chance this is exactly what it played out to be.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The whole procedure of discharging a firearm as a UK police officer is very convoluted. The IPCC(Independent Police Complaints Commission) has to be automatically informed every single time a bullet has been fired. At which point they will suspend the police officer to investigate to see if the discharge was legally justified.

The fact is there are a lot of people that would find shooting and killing someone very hard to deal with, and some of those people happen to be police officers.

oh okay, thanks again for explaining to me how police officers can become mentally unstable while working on the job. Thanks also for explaining how the process of checking out every bullet safely assures that no police officer will fire unwarranted numbers of bullets due to a condition not befitting one in uniform.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And sometimes real life is stranger than fiction.
There is a chance this is exactly what it played out to be.

Sorry, but in these cases i dont believe in fate or coincidence..

We know the war on terror is fake, the deaths are real, but the reaons behind it are all false.

Therefore, i personally, assume that every act of terrorism in relation to Al Qaeda etc is fake and used simply to prolong the perpetual state of fear they all want us to live in..

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

People who have known this guy in real life have already said he was popular.

This was his friends, people he knew.

Was hardly the media.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join