It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Thank you sincerely.

You are correct that his story is in fact a new twist on this "war on terror" and they way this solider was killed on home soil. The connection lies within the way/symbolism in which he was murdered.

This type of killing happens in war torn and third world countries daily.

I believe the idea behind this attack was to bring awareness to those who feel safe and secure by the govt, are indeed not. You can not outlaw butcher knifes. More CCTV's will not prevent crimes. Bring your troops home. A leader will stand in front of their army not behind it and dictate.

In many aspects we do agree, I have been desensitized from casualties of war.

Its spin control. When the govt kills their (enemies) innocent civilians or soldier it is an act or casualty in war.

wording is spin control
edit on 23-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by whatzshaken

that woman is a sick nasty piece of work.
she could not give a stuff that somone had just been brutally murdered by this man. it was same as same as for her - obviously,

Probably a Benefits cheat and wanted to get of there as if nothing had happened, didn't want to be questioned.

On a serious note though she probably just thought it was a domestic and these things happen daily.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There is only one way this WAS a false flag operation. Now before you shoot me down, let me explain.
These guys were NOT muslims, they were english born and bred, to christian families. The guy even quoted the bible in his eye for an eye speech. Even if they had recently converted to islam, that doesnt make them Muslims.
To be a practicising muslim,like any other faith, you have to know and understand the guidelines you are supposed to follow. The guys speech and actions show this not to be the case. He said get our troops out of our countries.
Which shows dramatically how mixed up he was.
If I was to go down the road and stab someone while screaming ALLAH, that doesnt make me a muslim.
Also, the muslim community needs to help address the issue of the radicalisation of our youth.
I think they can do this by following the lead of all the UK citizens that came to London to march against the illegal war of aggression in Iraq. The slogan was "NOT IN OUR NAME".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Yes I am a British-born immigrant also. I know that this is my country now and I will disagree with what is done and I have and will protest in a legal manner. I respect the laws of this country because I have lived in worst countries. The comment about british at heart is poetic but is not scientific.

At least the sensible moslems have started denouncing these b'stard.

I do not want to see a race war or religious war in this country as the INNOCENT will suffer, i.e. 95% of us.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by Exitt

Yes I am a British-born immigrant also. I know that this is my country now and I will disagree with what is done and I have and will protest in a legal manner. I respect the laws of this country because I have lived in worst countries. The comment about british at heart is poetic but is not scientific.

At least the sensible moslems have started denouncing these b'stard.

I do not want to see a race war or religious war in this country as the INNOCENT will suffer, i.e. 95% of us.

Sorry but if you are british born then you are not an immigrant, regardless of what the English Dickhead League might have you believe.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

or she didn't care and was on her way home and no time for the matter...

Anyone can speculate what they would have done, but here is the key component, were you actually there?

Some people stood up and helped , others didn't.

The geographical MSM does not paint a picture of a globally friendly world everyday outside of where you live.

edit on 23-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Anyone can speculate what they would have done, but here is the key component, were you actually there?

The geographical MSM does not paint a picture of a globally friendly world everyday outside of where you live.

I wasn't there and can't say what I would have done TBH but I think I would have probably been watching the proceedings.... maybe I would have tried saving the guy.... maybe I would have risked my Life and jumped on one of the Attackers....

In all Honesty, I can't say as it would have been a spur of the moment thing.

I think I would have had a few different emotions running through me....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Or she simply didnt realise what was going on, people walk around london all day in their own little world, trying to get where they are going. Many people simply dont take in whats going on around them. And others simply dont care. Its big city life. It is in London at least. Im a delivery driver in London, I see all sorts of madness. Everyone is in a hurry and miserable. I know thats a generalisation, but that is generally what Londoners are like.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

this lady or others who simply walked away are not the story, and play little to no significance nor change the outcome of the event

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

this lady or others who simply walked away are not the story, and play little to no significance nor change the outcome of the event

I couldnt agree more, I just thought it worthwhile to explain some of the "strange" attitudes and actions of the people around at the time.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

I couldnt agree more, I just thought it worthwhile to explain some of the "strange" attitudes and actions of the people around at the time.

When you take all of the strange occurrences and look at them under the microscope they can all be explained quite rationally, as you have pointed out.

Doesn't stop this incident being completely surreal, though.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Originally posted by OneManArmy

When you take all of the strange occurrences and look at them under the microscope they can all be explained quite rationally, as you have pointed out.

Doesn't stop this incident being completely surreal, though.

Yes indeed, very surreal, and its disturbing me greatly. I fear where this will take us as a nation.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You saw him quote the koran in the full video, right?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes indeed, very surreal, and its disturbing me greatly. I fear where this will take us as a nation.

You should remember that as disturbing as yesterday's event was, such things are incredibly rare. They are not the norm.

However I feel that such groups such as the EDL or BNP will try to use this tragic event to their own advantage.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don't think it will take us anywhere. At least, it wont take us anywhere we weren't already going. There is always a bigger picture - it consists of a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Do not fear knowledge and information. It will expand your horizon and thinking.

The message was simple.

PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST YOUR GOV'T

Now you the people, as twisted and ironic as this sounds yet because you have placed your trust in the gov't all these years and they continue to lie, why not try a different/new approach

why not trust what this man has to say.

DO NOT TRUST THE GOV''T

Take back what is collectively yours and stop the tyranny of oppression.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

You saw him quote the koran in the full video, right?

I could quote the quran, that doesnt make me a muslim. He quoted the old testament, does that mean hes a jew?
He was a mixed up individual, brainwashed and radicalised by other mixed up individuals for political gain.
Saying he represents islam is like saying Tony Blair and GW Bush represent christianity. Its a stupid argument.
Because they are british does that mean they represent britain?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This is just breaking so the details are slim.

There are reports of at least three people on the ground but no details on their condition.

It is too early to jump to any conclusions as for what the motive was but hopefully it is not part of a sinister plot that is unfolding as we speak.

I will update with more details as they are available.

www.cubancigarsbest.com...metro.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

thanks for sharing

link   

He was a muslim convert - once converted you are in.

Meaning, once you are converted you are regarded as a muslim and other muslims will also do so. Faithful to Allah.
And the government does too.

Not everyone in religions are born into it. For example, tons of Christians converted in African countries.
Infact Islam is the fastest growing religion in so far as conversions go.

And in their country they wont tolerate " western " ways.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

link   

PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST YOUR GOV'T

Words to live by. And I do. I also believe you shouldnt believe everything you read or even see for that matter.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join