It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Claims Two ET's Are Working With The US Government!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am confident that it will my friend.

Full disclosure,or at least part disclosure really does appear to be a gathering momentum, by that I mean we, ( humanity ) are close to finding out the truth, in as far as the existence of ET's visiting our planet on a regular basis in the 21st century.

Of course, I could be wrong.Time alone will tell but I have an inkling, a feeling if you will, we will have just such disclosure by the end of 2013. Watch this space.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the LORD from his place.

I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me.

-- Ezekiel 3:12-14

ET has been here a long time.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If President Obama said it??!
Why in the world would that make any difference?! Nobody appeared to give a damn when President Carter said it!
Good grief.
And if he did, you would have twenty pseudo intellects running around claiming he has lost his marbles! See this thread for Pete's sake! People are all but slandering a former defense minister. Haha

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Also, lets go ahead and dispell the myth of abductions being a new phenomenon. It simply isn't true. Read below for a classic abduction case over 200 years old.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course I expect the same skeptics here to continue to parrot the common misconception despite evidence to theccontrary.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
He names 5 ET races/civs:
Zeta Reticuli
Pleiades
Orion
Andromeda
Altair

edit on 6-5-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

correct me if i'm wrong... but Andromeda would refer to the Andromeda galaxy would it not??
inter stella travel within our galaxy, exploring the various star and planetary systems would seem like a logical thing to do if you had the capabilities...

But travelling to another galaxy.. does that imply they've visited all the star systems of interest in their own galaxy? how old / advanced must their civilization be to have achieved such a thing?!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

There simply is no logic or evidence

A murderer also cleans up to minimize the evidence ..
edit on 7-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I disagree with the comment you quoted entirely, though. You see, if we are being honest, there are mountain loads of evidence.
The only thing lacking is a body.

I always liked the fish analogy. A fish is caught and released. He goes home and says, 'honey, you won't believe what just happened! I was abducted by aliens.'
His wife doesn't believe him and issues the challenge to provide proof. Such as a fisherman's shoe, or glasses, etc.

Long story short, it ain't happenin. They are too damn smart. People cannot accept that because of their ego.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

They are too damn smart. People cannot accept that because of their ego
reply to post by JayinAR

I know they are.. But thats why they don't leave evidence , not because they don't want too but because it would jeopardize their presence in maybe cooperatively not be able to continue their work with the government anymore I think

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

WEll you wont be the first to make that prediction and in fact every year amateurs and professional alike seem to keep thinking that the Lord will be coming back, oh wait wrong storyline, excuse me, that disclosure will happen this year, or the next.

As long as we see humanity continue to teeter on the brink of its own demise, and observe helplessly as our precious ecosystems, oceans and pollution outside our planets orbit continue there is little if any hope that there would even be a reason for disclosure partial or whole.

You seem like a nice persona and I do not mean to sound short, it is just that humanity as a whole is not ready for a partial truth let alone the whole truth.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by 0bserver1

I disagree with the comment you quoted entirely, though. You see, if we are being honest, there are mountain loads of evidence.
The only thing lacking is a body.

I always liked the fish analogy. A fish is caught and released. He goes home and says, 'honey, you won't believe what just happened! I was abducted by aliens.'
His wife doesn't believe him and issues the challenge to provide proof. Such as a fisherman's shoe, or glasses, etc.

Long story short, it ain't happenin. They are too damn smart. People cannot accept that because of their ego.

Good analogy. Allow me to stretch it a bit. Even though the fish can't provide proof, the fish government (we'll call them piranhas) are hiding and subduing all evidence. They have recovered fishing rods (advanced technology), and small yachts (alien craft). Anyone who attempts to blow the whistle gets eaten to oblivion. The fish who claim they have seen ufos (anything from small canoes to cruise ships), have their claims labeled hoax.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think we're screaming for the truth. Dying for it. The reaction could be destructive if we had it, but it would be for the best.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok I am out of this conversation, seems once again the intellectual vomit is too thick for me or anyone else with knowledge to share on the subject. ATS has become the debunkers paradise. You all just keep patting each others backs and giving atta boys to one another while those of us in the know sit back and laugh at your insights and wisdom about how flat your world is.

I don't think my world is flat. I just don't need aliens to make it exciting. The mental worlds we create are very interesting. What you are looking at as "out there" to me is "in here". It's just a matter of perspective.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just anti American speech. He didn't actually talk about the alien presence.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

There is no photo evidence that is irrefutable.
There are no documents that merit serious suspicion.

Explanations for UFOs are many. I am quicker to accept Jung's explanation than the claim that UFO's are from other planets.

Abduction, like Jung's explanation of UFOs, could have a parapsychological explanation.

And finally, the lack of historical evidence for UFOs, the plethora of archetypal myths, legends, folktales, etc, leads one to prefer an archetypal (parapsychological) explanation, rather than a literal "they are from another planet" explanation. The archetypal is merely a typology that appears under different forms. A goblin, troll, demon, or a menacing grey alien, all convey a similar. The peculiarity of appearance is reflective of the culture it emerges from. Thus, in China and the Middle East, the concept of an evil spirit may have been the same, but they were experienced in visions as different in appearance, taking on attributes, colors and forms particular to the tastes of the culture in question.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

They are too damn smart. People cannot accept that because of their ego
reply to post by JayinAR

I know they are.. But thats why they don't leave evidence , not because they don't want too but because it would jeopardize their presence in maybe cooperatively not be able to continue their work with the government anymore I think
do you know what else doesn't leave evidence? My imagination. Just sayin

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

My personal opinion on this is that Hellyer is a politician and politicians by and large are not credible witnessess :/
edit on 7-5-2013 by Phayte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I often wonder if the reason that there is such a lack of input from certain disciplines here is because of the obviousness of it all.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I made my mind up when real people told me what they saw and what they thought. So what do I do? A guy tells me he has seen greys and has seen UFOs. What do I say to him, that he's crazy? Several others see UFOs and tell me, but don't see any aliens. One guy tells me he worked in military intelligence and said his UFO encounter changed his life. Time after time, I would be surprised to discover that normal people would divulge details about UFOs that belong on TV, not in reality! It's not rational for me to take their word, but can I be forgiven for that? Alright, I didn't pull out a truth detector and examine them with a team of scientists. I just used my gut. Wrong or right.

Either aliens are out there or there're a lot of crazy humans on this planet. I'd rather like to think humans aren't that crazy. Aren't that delusional. That we're better than that.

Maybe it's just my own sense of security being threatened. I want to believe people are sane, but with the prevalence of religion, radicalism, unsupportable conspiracy theories, militant idealogies and so on, my faith in humanity falters. My faith in myself falls with it as well, as I see the immense challenge. Adding on top of all that a kind of mass pscyhosis of imagined UFO encounters is damning. The conclusion is humans are a greater threat to themselves than anything else!

Think about it. Maybe 20 to 30 percent of people are on medications for some kind of mental disorder. And many others are hooked on a belief in God or on addiction or crime. 90% of people believe in a God. Religious faith is not rationale. In fact, it can be very disturbing. It's essentially an obsession that drives a persons life and can be debilitating if put into the wrong circumstance. Addiction is widespread. The fact is, we're extremely vulnerable and I'm resistant to add just another example.

Should I be surprised that so many people who entertain the UFO topic also entertain the idea of ghosts and precognition and all these other BS things? Should I just finally throw away my resistance and accept that most of us humans are completely irrationale and disordered?

Not yet. Why? Because maybe some of these BS things are true. Maybe. Or maybe I'm just as bad as all these others. An unwanted, ugly reminder of how far humanity has to evolve to rise up.

I greatly respect scientists and people who do tangible things, but I leave the door open for the crazies. I applaud people who uphold the scientific method. Let nobody say you did not play a substantial role in humanity's survival up to this stage in the "game". Innovation is not magical, it's actually very rationale. But -and this is the less desired part- I (sometimes) let my guard down. I am not highly disciplined. My BS detector doesn't always get used. I'm not always reliable.
edit on 8-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I don't think anyone is necessarily "crazy" for seeing or believing in UFOs, aliens or whatever. Yeah, there are some that really have lost it. But I honestly think they are few and far between.

I just think its being human. That's all. We want answers to something we can't explain. We have aliens to fill the gap. I have my own made up stuff to explain why there is no real solid evidence for said aliens and its not because they are so clever and sneaky.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Antar is here to say, YES, they are here, and yes they do exist.

WOW! You are way cooler than Cornucopia! He must be your apprentice.
I don’t know what are you smoking guys but it doesn’t look good for you.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Catalin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join