It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Claims Two ET's Are Working With The US Government!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I ask you this, good sir, what about those that harbor what we perceive as "evil"? What about those who want nothing more than to see us wipped off the face of this desolate rock? Surely there are those who wish this; if there are ones who have love/light, as you claim, it is only logical to deduct that there are others who have evil in whatever they have that is similar to a human heart.... Contemplate my brothers and sisters, the answer is quite clear. You must just OBSERVE and DEDUCE. You look, but you do not see, you hear, but you do not listen...
SH

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Catalin

We aren't in any position to call peoples' stories proposterous. I myself have had very odd things happen to me that I cannot explain. I can only conclude that they were ET driven. And I do not arrive at that conclusion lightly.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Made a few comments here last night I should have thought through a little better.
Apologies to anyone who took offense. It is easy for me to get defensive when the subject of abduction comes up.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by gort51

As I mentioned above, if we grant that they are here (which you have, with your ''point''), why would someone expect US (a species barely capable of traveling beyond its own moon) to identify THEM??

I would give near 100 percent odds that they would self identify with terms we already understood.
For instance, we call Earth, Earth.
But doubtful that 'they' also call it Earth.

Long story short: What's your damn point??

Why Thankyou Jay.....The "Point" is answered quite well in your quote.

"But it is doubtful they would also call "it" Earth.

I agree, so it is also doubtful that they would say to us that "We Are from Zeta Reticuli" etc etc.

They would probably say (if they even bothered talking to us "Lower" Primates as it is),

"We are travelers from Bellboinstop, 35 shingbackas away from your Planet."

They are Not going to identify themselves in "Human" Terms...In Fact, why would they even need to explain where they are from? Anywhere would be out of our reality sphere.

In Old "Classic" contact episodes, the Non Earthlings usually identify themselves by where they come from.

The obvious classic being the "Koldasians from planet Koldas", They dont tell their Earth friends..We are Orions from the constellation Orion etc etc, they tell them their planet name in their language.

Consider...In the Year 2525, If man is Still Alive, and we have developed star travel.
A group of Humans land on a friendly planet.
DO you think they would identify themselves as travellers from a random constellation name from that planet?
No they would say, We are travellers from the Planet Earth, in the Planetary system called Solar, and our home Star is called the Sun, near the outer spirals of this Galaxy we call, the Milky Way. (providing they used English in those times??).

Using cliched terms Zetans, Draconis etc etc is too Pulp Fictionish, especially in this enlightened day and age.
Don't you agree?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Possibly.
Depends on how long the hypothetical people have been here.
I mean, if they have been here all along, we could be using their terminology already.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Mork was from Ork. Is that what you mean?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

No,he means that we would not address ourselves as how another species would address us.... Get it, yet?...
If not, comment on my profile...
SH
edit on 9-5-2013 by SHolmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by gort51

Mork was from Ork. Is that what you mean?

Perfect....Yes.

I agree also, they may well live either on/Under/in the Earth, under the water or in another dimension or whatever.
Or have a base on our Moon, other planets or moons in our Solar System.

As time goes on, the thought that they travel back and forth between stars, willy nilly, really could be Science Fiction, to my reasoning.......not to say they have'nt or dont do it, but the Earth still has vast areas of non human habitation, not to mention the underground and the Seas etc. And our Solar System is Vast, with many suitable locations.

Or we are perhaps, just a pit stop for the Intersellar Super Highway...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHolmes

I ask you this, good sir, what about those that harbor what we perceive as "evil"? What about those who want nothing more than to see us wipped off the face of this desolate rock? Surely there are those who wish this; if there are ones who have love/light, as you claim, it is only logical to deduct that there are others who have evil in whatever they have that is similar to a human heart.... Contemplate my brothers and sisters, the answer is quite clear. You must just OBSERVE and DEDUCE. You look, but you do not see, you hear, but you do not listen...
SH

hello good sir

nobody is allowed to come here and wipe us off the earth as you would say, it's just not allowed

would you have it any other way?

like I said there is a spiritual hierarchy..

also with us being in this 3rd density or maybe 4thdensity, (I feel we are rising in vibration as we move through the universe along with the plan)...our eyes can only see a small amount, physically...there is other dimensions intermingling..

anyways there is much going on that we don't see..

also so called evil can only exist in the lower density's/dimensions because "evil" is a very slow fear based frequency...

there is no "evil" in the 6th and higher dimensional realities...

also "evil" civilzations technology is that of metals, where as spiritual civilizations use energy/lightships/merkabahs...which are much more advanced...

love team is much more powerful

we are immortal...

we are here on earth to find love/peace...to bring peace to this world...so that we can bring peace to this universe and experience all that we can experience in this way...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

I don't mean any offense at this point, as I have come to understand you are a respected member here, but sir, what the hell does that have to do with my post you quoted.
Pray tell?

Just that I think the phenomena as a whole might be more complicated than we generally conceive at this point, Jay. I fully believe in the anomalous nature of this great enigma, however, I also believe that the human mind is also a great "creator" and as such we need to take into account such things as "confabulation" and "memes." As well as the proclivities of our alphabets/social engineers to use those things against us.

It's my belief that when we waste time with the "myth-makers" we loose not only valuable time and resources, but we can also get so far down the wrong trail that we are hopelessly lost. I'm on the same side as you I believe...just pickier about my information.

edit on 9-5-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

hi,
there really are reptilian and grey type beings...they do physically exist

whether they are "good" or "bad" makes no difference to me because they are my/our brothers and sisters at the soul and even dna level...

we all helped create these human bodies that could house a universal soul type so that we may experience all of this

remember?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

To me, that subject gets very frustrating.
When I had my 'episode', it was the most unbelievable and frightening week of my life.
I was sure I was losing my grip entirely at one point. This sort of stuff happens to lots of people and not everyone takes the opportunity to write books, make videos or write ATS threads about it. So when I see people writing the phenomenon off as some sort of delusion or whatever it pisses me off due to my own experiences which were very real.

Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

remember?

Did you know it's possible to remember things that didnt actually happen? What's weird is that false memories are exactly like real memories. So really, in a sense, even real memories are not real since they are subject distortions over time each time we recall something. Of course the more intense the experience, the better the recall of that experience but even then, memories fade and are replaced by distortions. That's why it's a good idea to take pictures or write things down and save them to your hard drive but hard drives can crash or can get viruses. So it's a good idea to backup your hard drive and keep your antivirus up to date. Anyway, I have 2 lizards I have to feed. Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Huh ? It confirms the biblical story.. CONFIRMS that the beings other than humans call them Angels or fallen angels or "annunaki" or whatever floats your worldview heck just call them E.T. FINE! But for once realize they are the same creatures/beings spoke about in Genisis 6:3 that created hybrid offspring. It's all right there in print and has been there for ohh a few thousand years at least(and then some)!

All believers in the bible believe in beings from other worlds by default they just label them with different names and have a slighty religious view about it all but still it really has no bearing on a "Creator" anyways..If the beings even tampered with human DNA who made the Aliens right? Where on earth people get it in there mind that this somehow nulifys belief in a creator of the UNIVERSE is beyond me. It's like you sooo badly don't want there to be a creator or something? Why? Who cares if there IS a Creator being? You honestly think everything in the visible universe came from .. huh nothing? That would be a miracle for sure LOL! Try and engage your own thinking noodle and not let the guess work of science as far as creation decide for you what is or is not true.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Could we stick to the evidenc and not go revert to pity squabbling? Please? Well, like it or not gents, I'm getting back on the topic.
So, Mr. Hellyer has said that aliens exist. Whoop-de-doo for him.

Mr Hellyer also said he had no first hand evidence of aliens. Case closed.

Nothing to discuss.

Back to the off topic discussion. More the see there.

edit on 9-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Then we might as well, close this discussion thread, then? Right?

SH

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SHolmes

Following that reasoning half, or even more, of all the threads should be closed.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by SHolmes

Following that reasoning half, or even more, of all the threads should be closed.

Not at all. I find the side discussions are where all the interesting stuff is.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

No,he means that we would not address ourselves as how another species would address us.... Get it, yet?...
If not, comment on my profile...
SH
edit on 9-5-2013 by SHolmes because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure.
I think your profile is rather nice. I think the "S" stands for "Sherlock".

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Since this is one of the best threads on ats at the moment, I will contribute some of my belief's/opinions because, let me remind all of you with passionate opinions, the truth on this does not exist or should I say PROOF, of anyone's truth... I have had some people ask me to share some of my experiences with Et's yet I do not really know where these experiences came from nor if ET, is the proper term, As a matter a fact I do not think Mankind can process the right feeling, perception or even words for what it is, I have experienced and I would say just a handful of other have...

I came to the conclusion a few years ago to stop trying to figure out what it was I have experienced, who I have communicated with and why etc. etc. I discovered after sharing my stories with other in real life, online and here on ATS, no one has anymore answers or conclusions then me, I literally drove myself crazy I think trying to figure it out, you can ask some people on ats who have been around for awhile, I have and still am a bit of a lose cannon, at times.. Lets focus back on this story. I have been experiencing strange visitation or perceptions of strange things since I was a child, I was awakened in the middle of the night by a strange noise, only for me to awaken and open my eyes, and shut them thinking it was nothing, only to be blinded by a bright light so bright it turned my eyelids red, I never awakened so scared in my life, running to my parents room only for them to say I was dreaming etc. etc. To this day I have no idea what would illuminate my room so brightly it made my eyelids turn red from the light, its hard to explain with words but it was not of this world hell no.. I slept with my parents for months after that.. I was 7.

I am not going to tell all my stories I will just add another one, when you witness something alien, its just that, and I know for a fact only a handful of people have witnessed such a thing. The others that say they do, you can just tell the difference.. I witnessed a UFO, when i was a teenager in the heartland of America, I will save everyone setting up the scene, but when I saw this UFO, it was nothing that could possibly exist in Man's science. To this day, I have seen NOTHING, on YOUTUBE, TV Nothing, that resembled this, and to be honest I cannot even explain it, but I can help describe how I felt when I saw it, imagine the scariest moment of your life and multiply that by 1000000, because your seeing something that does not belong in what you understand, and even that does not really explain it..

Anyhow I just told those stories for the people that asked me to share, maybe one day I can get on the ats radio and tell some stories and debate about UFO's or just have an interview with the guys, so much easier to explain in words... If the members are that interested..

Yet I do not want any acclaim, and as I said before I have come to the conclusion that I will never understand these things, and one of the last experiences I had with ETs or percepting things that were not normal, was with a man in black, and he was with a blond blue eyed woman, and we talked, he actually showed me something to get my response to it, for whatever crazy ass reason, and he did something else that made no sense, and he just told me the last thing I remember him saying was to just revel in it, and that is the best advice I have ever had...

I have not had a experience for over 6 years now, Since I have been married..: lol:

maybe after you get married they are not interested in you anymore who knows..

I think the military has something to do with these experiences the government etc, but I cannot nor do I have enough intelligence to figure out how these experiences correlate together..
edit on 9-5-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

One other thing I thought was strange... I felt guilty for thinking the blond blue eyed woman was beautiful...

edit on 9-5-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join