It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Claims Two ET's Are Working With The US Government!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Excellent post Cornucopia.Thank you for your thought provoking input to the thread and love and gratitude to the other members for their many insightful thoughts and comments too.

On reflection, I tend to agree that ET disclosure and our evolution as a species revolves around and quite possibly depends upon, our awakening at a spiritual level, both individually and collectively.

When you understand and accept that everything in the Universe is connected, it kinda makes sense.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Great post, man.
This is how it feels.
My experience happened every single night for one week.

Twice in that week I woke at 3am because my car horn was blaring.
The second time it happened was the scariest moment I could ever imagine ten fold.

I was awakened ever night that week at 3, culminating with an OBE dream in which I saw myself sleeping. All a sudden there was a shadowed silhouette standing above me.

Commanding voice speaks into my mind, not my ears, to WAKE UP. Again at 3am.

After that I told them off and they haven't been back.
This was very real. I told my ex what happened after a week of mental anguish.

She told me she fell asleep at the computer desk under command, while I was watching TV in the living room. Same night I had the OBE dream. She is a skeptic, but had no answer for this.

ETA: If you have ever felt like you were being watched, imagine you wake up because the car horn is blaring. Go outside to make it stop and having your entire front lawn bathed in light.
The feeling is more like being on a slide under a microscope.

Abject fear to your very core.
edit on 9-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by cuckooold

hi,
there really are reptilian and grey type beings...they do physically exist

Yeah, and they came from the same planet as Snow White and Cinderella. Keep up the good work Corny!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Catalin

Why are you ( + a good # of other members who show similar negative tendencies)even here? Is it to merely belittle? to immaturely scoff at what you have trouble opening your mind to?

I do not see the benefit or need to berate other members opinions just because you presumably remain "skeptical". Which in the majority of cases IMO comes off looking like arrogance and/or ignorance from the guilty parties involved.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with another individuals opinion Or a healthy dose of skepticism but not at the expense of degrading another.

Are the greys & reptilians real?

I honestly do not know with certainty if they are/aren't. What I can say is that I do sincerely believe that we are not alone in the cosmos,that it is possible some form of otherworldly consciousness is interacting with mankind on many different "levels" throughout our history to present day. ( Unless of course it is some kind of mentally produced hallucinatory episode,which I am willing to believe is possible in some cases but not all. )

What this intelligence is,where it comes from and what it's agenda ( If there actually is an agenda,that humanity can comprehend or relate to.) remains part of the mystery.

--- Like to point out now that my personal beliefs pertaining to this phenomena remain open albeit I find many aspects of individual theories [ETH, Inter-dimensional,Para-psychological etc.] to have their own merit & relevancy to particular cases.

In my personal opinion, there is not one singular exclusive theory that can adequately,irrefutably explain all variables within particular cases & the high-strangeness of the phenomena that surrounds many of them...
anyone who has looked into this subject very well knows what I mean when I say that the UFO phenomenon cannot be pigeon-holed,simplified and explained away so easily. ( If only!
) ---

I seriously find it hard to believe that every single case reported to have been witnessed/experienced (Many times with more than 1 corroborating witness) to all be flights of fantasy,attention seeking or outright deception. (Hoax)

It takes only 1 reported UFO/Alien case to be proven true,that is all it would take. Out of thousands,potentially millions of reported cases if only one of these were not guilty of the usual suspects:swamp gas,hoaxers,Venus,weather balloons,Gov, black ops etc. - where would that leave us then? there are plenty of such cases that are not so easily explained away or can debunked IMO.

Remain open minded,do not naively believe everything you read/hear...But just as, if not more importantly I would urge you and others to not hastily disregard or mock every new strange and "otherworldly" idea/theory that you may come upon.just because it's subject matter is deemed impossible/crazy by society norms.

We need to shake off years of conditioning in our thinking,reasoning,feeling.

Human arrogance and close mindedness presently scares me. many are beginning to finally wake up a little,so there seems to be hope there at least.

edit on 10-5-2013 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2013 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To bicent76:

Did your sighting happened in 1981?
The blonde woman you refer is about 1,80 meters tall and the guy somewhere between 1,90-2,00 meters tall?
Did this couple appeared in broad dailylight in the street?

Feel free to reply (or not reply, at all) to my questions.
I´ll understand if you don´t.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

As a fortean I maintain a model of reality that assumes that nobody sees reality. We merely have made a model of it. Within my model of reality it is not necessary to be impolite, even when defending my model or testing somebody elses. But please note that what I see as 'direct' or 'honest' others may label 'impolite'. At best. And it has happened that people scoffed at me because they had no other argument left in the debate.

I'd go for the old adagium: Be conservative in what you send, be liberal in what you accept - were it not that definitions of 'conservative' and 'liberal' might be required than. As it stands, what is liberal to one is conservative to the other..

Carry on. As you were. This is ATS, remember.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

That's an interesting idea. One I have toyed with myself from time to time.
In your view, do we create our own reality? It would seem to explain why some people tend to have multiple paranormal encounters. From ghosts, to sasquatch, to aliens.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ForteanOrg

In your view, do we create our own reality? It would seem to explain why some people tend to have multiple paranormal encounters. From ghosts, to sasquatch, to aliens.

It is - within my model - not possible to determine if something is 'real', with one exception: I am real. All the rest is assumption. So, 'my own reality' is indeed that. I'm not even sure if you are there, or any other entities, for that matter. I simply assume to have a 'body', with 'senses'. It lives on a 'planet' in a 'universe', but I am NOT that body - I am. The body and all the rest may be imagination, for all I know. Or it may be 'real'. What is 'real'..

My model is severely flawed in my own perception - but as I am only able to see it from within, it may be that it is not in the perception of something else that might be 'outside' me. That 'something' might be 'God', but my model also dictates that the only one that can believe in God is me - I'm not even sure there ARE others. I am sure that God is, but not where or what it is. I may be God myself, which brings the question why I am sitting here fooling myself that I am not. I may be nothing but a stack of 'atoms' that change places if I 'smile' or scratch my behind. Doubt.

One of the strange things in my model is that it dictates that having 'knowledge' is important. Don't ask me why, it's the same strange force that dictates that God exists (within my model). Entities that I well may have imagined have 'told' me this ('parents', 'schoolmasters', 'teachers' and 'friends'), but it is also something that firmly resounds with 'me'. I may be fooling myself. I don't know. I would like to know, because having knowledge is important
So, I'm on a persistent search for 'knowledge', because I need to. My model dictates it.

Which is, in a way, a suicide mission for my model as perhaps one day I'll be lucky enough to have to discard it - or at least totally re-invent it - which might start with what we call a 'paradigm shift'. That all new model will look and feel as 'real' to me as the current - intially it will probably feel more 'real' - but as a fortean I know it still is just a model. It simply feels better because I have employed the law to seek knowledge to create it. Which, if you think about it, is about as nonsensical as can be, but that's how it is within my model.

Now, who am I to doubt other peoples models of reality... given the doubt I have about my own...

'noug said. For now, I am a human that lives on a planet. I can employ science to gain knowledge and that is important to me. And within that model, it is entirely possible that there are other beings that have totally different models and hence totally different 'realities'.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Besides: who care if ET's exist or not? What is the point of worrying if you can't do anything about it? What purpose does it hold? What can they do that man hasn't done or will ever do? I just think that if ETs exist, so be it. If they want to kill us, so be it; too bad for humanity. If they want to help us, so be it; good luck for humanity.
Why would they want to help us? What do we have that they could want/need? Why try to communicate with such a young species? We are barely coming-of-age, so to speak, meaning: we are just starting to look at the stars and think, 'What if something really IS out there?...
SH

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mary follows the modern UFO experience: abducted, implanted, and birthed.Husband not required.

She would also have been stoned to death for getting pregnant before marriage. Every unmarried mother in those days had a 'virgin' birth...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
For an alien race to be visiting earth, they obviously would have to be highly advanced in their technologies. Far more advanced than we are, since they obviously have come from some other star system. If they have reached this level of advancement without destroying themselves, they very well may be benevolent entities.

Not necessarily true at all. They might just have highly regimented internal self-control, and be a technologically enabled fascist police state which can effectively deter even thoughtcrime. Rebellion, factionalism or dissent are ruthlessly eliminated like disease.

A civilization like that with interstellar capability would be very formidable. (even today China's communist party is well on this path. Suppose, contrary to current technology, thought-reading brain implants were technologically feasible for ET. Nearly all of these ETs could be implanted at birth by law and force, and reporting any undesirable thoughts to the network for quick punishment/re-education. Suppose technology could be used to really alter ETpeople's opinions with pharmaceuticals and stimulation---clockwork orange as reality.).

If this is the case, why in the world would they keep themselves secret from the people, and work with a government that obviously causes much war and violence? It is not impossible, but it seems counter-intuitive to me.

So I would think that if this were true, the aliens are not all that benevolent. And I cannot understand how every single government of the world could keep this secret.

Possibilities;
1) there are no ETs visiting
2) every single government of the world does not have the secret.
3) it serves their interest to work with the most powerful government on Earth
4) it does not serve their interest to have their interactions disclosed
5) they have extremely effective deterrents against humans with capability for effective disclosure

Here is the way I see it: the only way we will know whether ET's are real and visiting earth is if the government of some country comes out and provides proof of this, or if the aliens make themselves known.

No, only the 2nd would do it. If ETs are visiting they, and they alone have primary responsibility for the cover-up.

And what scares me the most is not that aliens may be visiting earth, but that they are giving technologies to governments of the world, especially the US government. I say this because if this is what is happening, all that technology that could benefit mankind will be adapted for nothing more than killing. It will be put to military use, and will be classified for decades and decades to come.

Perhaps the technology might harm mankind if disseminated widely?

Suppose something like a thermonuclear weapon could be manufactured by an average electronics lab and machine shop without exotic nuclear materials?
edit on 25-5-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well said that man.

Here is the video, from another thread on this, as the video on the OP isn't showing.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There needs to be more whistle blowers coming forward with alien testimony.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
While this is certainly a reputable figure espousing this, what does this really prove? Has he seen these 4 races of ET, or is he just basing his statements on hearsay and second-hand "knowledge" of these things? IMHO, this is yet another person (one that happens to be in a very high level position) that has gone down the rabbit hole - putting 2 and 2 together and getting something resembling 4, without really knowing anything. Show us the proof man! Until that happens... meh

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Who knows? It's all second hand or 3rd or whatnot. I had a military man tell me he had a ufo experience when he was growing up. Just because a man or woman has military experience does not mean they cannot be fallible. Plenty of professional people have lost their minds over the years.

One thing I regret is ... he never told me exactly what happened. He just said it scared him.

And guess what? He's dead. So I cannot know.

I think it's very likely it's all wishful thinking. People want a good story. Why let facts get in the way? Fact is, according to gallup polling, 70% of americans believe (with certainty) in a God. Do facts matter? Of course not. For many, it's completely natural to read the bible and believe it's true.

My grandpa said he saw a UFO. I"m convinced he saw a truck, but he's dead too. I can't go up to him and press him. All I got out of him was that he said it hovered and was oblong and lit up. I think he said it had yellow lights. Maybe it had others, I don't know. I'm not an expert. All I know is I think his mental faculties weren't sharp. I think he saw a truck but tricked himself to see a ufo.

Point is, lots of people say things. They die too. In the end, nobody really knows. So what should we do? Well: Must keep on trucking. Enjoy life. Don't dwell on the unanswerable. Evenso, if you believe in the spaghetti monster, don't let what I say bother you. Just keep on believing. If you want to be rational then do so. Get your education. Be a foundation. Keep your feet firmly on the ground.

Being irrational is completely normal, so don't let that stop you.
edit on 10-7-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join