It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Claims Two ET's Are Working With The US Government!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetZoroaster
The UFOs are here!
I don't understand,why the government isn't telling us the truth.

Where are the UFOs?
Why are they hiding? How many people believe they are real right now?
I think the government may have cut a deal with them that makes them look bad.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by Sandcastler

Originally posted by hy9nos
I feel ATS is swarming with trolls(agents). People who want to discredit and people who just say no.

Regarding extra terrestrial life; opposers have no clue what they are talking about.

So this is a thumbs up for you out there who know the truth!

This has nothing to do with discrediting or opposing extraterrestrial life. It has to do with the fact that his guy is at a conference who's sole focus is on ET disclosure and all he does is talk about other subjects. He doesn't even relate it all together in the end. If I went to hear about ETs and all I heard was a talk about the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission, I would come away wondering why I even went in the first place.

I think his point was that the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission are all collaborating with the ETs and ruling the planet. So, in his mind its all connected.

You know, I was really hoping that is where he was going with it, but he fell far short in my opinion. He dropped a bombshell in the beginning and failed to back it up in any way. He just went into reading excerpts from books that didn't corroborate his story at all. His speech was basically, "Hey everyone thanks for having me. There are five races of ETs and some of them are working with the US government. Now I'm going to talk about the New World Order for the next twenty minutes and not relate it in any way to the existence of ETs."

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeriodicTableAU

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
The former Canadian Minister of Defence comes across as a very credible source in my opinion and the implications of this are immeasurable

edit on 5-5-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: spell

edit on 5-5-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: spelling

Why can't we hear from the current Canadian Minister of Defense?
Where are these aliens now?

No one in office can talk.

Those that know, don't speak. Those that speak, don't know.

Once the Defense Minister leaves office, and no longer knows what is currently going on there, he can speak.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am wondering just how truthful this man is, he wrote a book for crying out loud! Look at the evidence, people!
A) if aliens DO exist, then why have they not appeared to the public?
B) How do we know that this FORMER Defense Minister is actually telling the truth, he could easily be cloaking a truth with a lie
C) I.E. he wants to draw attention away from another project/idea that the government wants to keep wrapped up.

SH

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHolmes
I am wondering just how truthful this man is, he wrote a book for crying out loud! Look at the evidence, people!
A) if aliens DO exist, then why have they not appeared to the public?
B) How do we know that this FORMER Defense Minister is actually telling the truth, he could easily be cloaking a truth with a lie
C) I.E. he wants to draw attention away from another project/idea that the government wants to keep wrapped up.

SH

I did a Google Search. Paul Hellyer is an engineer and politician.
He has spoken before. UFOs are here he said.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

The only thing sadder than the possibility of his having dementia, are the naive people in the crowd, and in this forum, applauding him.

It isn't as exciting as UFO's, abductions, interactions between alien races, but the truth is far more banal than many would like to think.

People who've been "abducted" by aliens, been anal probed. If were going to try to make sense of this phenomenon, I think it would be highly advisable to start from a psychological angle. Prior to our modern era, we heard nothing about UFO abductees. In fact, the concept of being "abducted" can more or less be equated to being invaded, or violated in some way. In our pre-industrialized, pre-scientific cultures, demons, goblins, pretty much whatever made up the collective cultural memory, fulfilled the same role that Aliens play today.

I do not claim to know "what" these apparitions are. They may be more than we currently understand. But from a purely phenomenological perspective, it is a subjective phenomenon experienced not in any objective dimension, but in the head of the individual experiencing it.

One final matter. If you actually analyze his speech, he contradicts himself plenty of times. In the beginning, he talks about multiple alien races - pretty much the type of stuff that new agers typically talk of. Then he goes on to "name" the star systems that they are purportedly from. But at the end of his speech, he suggests that these "aliens" are intemediary forms between the godhead and the physical universe. So...which is it? Our they terrestrial beings like you or I, or are they processes, intermediating between the abstract infinity of the source and the physical universe.

Someone remotely capable of critical thinking wouldn't have smudged his thinking like that. It is actually sad, that despite all evidence, he has warmly embraced the most outlandish claims.

It is one thing to consider the possibility that there exist higher grades of being, and in these higher grades, "entities" of some sort might exist. This sort of jibes with the implications of quantum mechanics, as well as findings in neuroscience. But to jump from this speculation to an affirmation that alien races in different star systems exist (without any evidence), and claim that they have visited our planet (without any evidence), and are actually working with the defence department (without any evidence)........that is acme of irrationality.

You could see that by the end of his speech, the senators were having enough of it. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first or only person to wonder whether he is experiencing some type of brain degradation.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

He doesn't look or sound like a crackpot.
Maybe he just needs someone to back him up? Stanton Friedman?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Just because a person holds high-office doesn't make them credible.
reply to post by The GUT

Quite right. Of course this is about making statements that are totally damaging against said office and officials, with no profit or gain.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

I was first introduced to Paul Hellyer through ATs. I have since made my mind up that he is a sincere man who truly wants with humility and humbleness, to aid in the full disclosure of the Alien Presence on earth.

It will not be until humanity by sheer numbers, forces this issue to the surface.

Like peeling a Walla walla onion, the layers are dropping but to get to the center will take a very long time. Some truths would be too much for many people from past generations. Complete truth would cause so many people to embrace the most profound fear, I have seen this in threads I have started,and have not come out with complete truth even here on ATS because of the reaction of some members.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why do people still fight to deny the existence of ET?

How could anyone think that we are alone in this vast and infinite dimension?

Those who get almost hysterical about there not being an ET presence, tell me what it is that keeps you so blinded, so closed minded?

Antar is here to say, YES, they are here, and yes they do exist.

How will it change you to discover the truth?
edit on 7-5-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It isn't as exciting as UFO's, abductions, interactions between alien races, but the truth is far more banal than many would like to think.

I disagree! I came here for aliens but I stayed because of the plethora of the psychological anomalies! I'm surprised at the lack of input from the psychological field. We hear from all types of experts, but no expert can be found where there is anything to do with how people perceive. I find it very strange that where we have a phenomenon that is almost entirely made from subjective perceptual observations, that there is very little discussion regarding such.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For an alien race to be visiting earth, they obviously would have to be highly advanced in their technologies. Far more advanced than we are, since they obviously have come from some other star system. If they have reached this level of advancement without destroying themselves, they very well may be benevolent entities. If this is the case, why in the world would they keep themselves secret from the people, and work with a government that obviously causes much war and violence? It is not impossible, but it seems counter-intuitive to me.

So I would think that if this were true, the aliens are not all that benevolent. And I cannot understand how every single government of the world could keep this secret. Sure there have been "whistleblowers" in the past and even in the present, but what "proof" have they provided? People constantly see things in the skies, so something is going on. Whether any of those sightings can be attributed to alien beings from another world I do not know. I suppose it is possible, but so is the alternative, that what people are seeing has originated on this planet. The field of ET visitation has more quacks in it than any other area of interest on the planet, hands down. Therefore we should not believe every single thing that someone says. Especially when proof is never forthcoming.

Here is the way I see it: the only way we will know whether ET's are real and visiting earth is if the government of some country comes out and provides proof of this, or if the aliens make themselves known. I wish this would happen, just so we could stop with the speculating and debating, and have a definitive answer one way or another. As it stands now, there is nothing that the majority can accept as proof. It would take an alien body or something along those lines to prove it to the majority. Like I said, I wish it would happen, as there are many things that could be learned.

And what scares me the most is not that aliens may be visiting earth, but that they are giving technologies to governments of the world, especially the US government. I say this because if this is what is happening, all that technology that could benefit mankind will be adapted for nothing more than killing. It will be put to military use, and will be classified for decades and decades to come.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I agree, I find the psychological angle very fascinating. If I didn't, I wouldn't have hazarded an explanation on psychological grounds for Dr. Hellyers late-life interest in UFOs. Frankly, I said what any rational person would have been thinking. I just happened to be the person (I didn't read the earlier pages, so I dont know if you or others brought it up) to point out that dementia is a plausible explanation for why he has been so taken in by Ufology.

But for the rest of people, those who aren't titillated by science, the search for truth, philosophy, etc, the psychological appears banal compared to the grandiose idea of alien beings interacting with humanity.

...and how stupid the rest of us are for not understanding!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Again....not many dispute the existence of extra-terrestrial life. What has always been in question, is the validity of third person accounts and unreliable eye witnesses....and a complete lack of physical or verifiable evidence. There's simply no proof aliens have visited earth.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

Again....not many dispute the existence of extra-terrestrial life. What has always been in question, is the validity of third person accounts and unreliable eye witnesses....and a complete lack of physical or verifiable evidence. There's simply no proof aliens have visited earth.

Thank you!! Someone paid attention to the evidence!! I applaud you!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

The witnesses who are the most credible are still counted as non credible.

You just cant please the skeptical closed mind.

There are tons of documents, photographic evidence, but the debunkers run them down the rail and discredit them.

What is going to happen when proof is shared and NOTHING in life changes? I mean people think that disclosure is going to make a difference, that it is going to open up technologies and new ideas that are far superior to our own, advancements made. But what if nothing changes at all? That the only disclosure is that we are on our own? Our development is up to us?

To me, for me, that is what will happen anyway. When I discovered the truth, nothing changed except the veil of ignorance to the ET presence.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Your speech reminds me of how propaganda is made a success. I can not wait until people like you get the memo on ET life on earth, hope it comes in my lifetime.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok I am out of this conversation, seems once again the intellectual vomit is too thick for me or anyone else with knowledge to share on the subject. ATS has become the debunkers paradise. You all just keep patting each others backs and giving atta boys to one another while those of us in the know sit back and laugh at your insights and wisdom about how flat your world is.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I hate to hog the attention, no, actually, I don't mind, but, irrelevant; what I mean is that there is no evidence by which any normal people have credited as real or as a fake.
My point is that is that if we had someone like say.... President Obama for example, say that ET's exist, we would be better capable of believing him.
Now, any questions?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ok I am out of this conversation, seems once again the intellectual vomit is too thick for me or anyone else with knowledge to share on the subject. ATS has become the debunkers paradise. You all just keep patting each others backs and giving atta boys to one another while those of us in the know sit back and laugh at your insights and wisdom about how flat your world is.

When there's undeniable evidence, do you really think people (The average person) wouldn't embrace the existence of alien life and deny it? Hardly. Matter of fact, every capitalist smelling blood in the water would jump at the chance of creating the most creative and lucrative way to monetize your excitement. Aliens are so profitable, that they have been selling books, t-shirts, movie scripts on the subject without any evidence of their existence. Every scientist in the world would be salivating with the prospect of new discovery and theories and hunger for new knowledge.

If you think laughing at silly claims and abduction accounts from obviously unstable people is the work of a secret government pact with aliens and not just common sense prevailing, then perhaps you are the problem. There's nothing wrong with demanding proof and shunning hoaxes and unreliable testimony with no physical evidence to support it. And there is NOTHING wrong with debunking hoaxes. Nothing. In your UFO utopia, does everyone simply nod and accept every claim as fact?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join