It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

What made you post this nonsense?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
He was smiling the entire time.

Yeah right, because whether one is telling the truth or not is decided so much by 'smiling'... he could be smiling out of excitement for what he's experienced, smiling sadly or anything. Not smiling for making a prank.

Yeah not for a prank, I mean who smiles when they prank someone.

Idiot skeptics any reason to hide the truth our space brothers are here, there and everywhere

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

i put it like this. not everybody is a liar. some people, like.me, could never tell a lie because it means something deeper to us. lying is not ever apart of the mind. i get it from my mom, she told me to never lie because it reflects and it will show by how people act around you. and it just poorly effects your reputation.

Aliens have to be real because, out of all the millions of cases do you think all of them are lying?
Heck no.

I say one thing, the Gov. is smart to hide the truth from us. i mean we still got racism and cant get even let gays get married but let that fact come about that i can get some alien vagina when i want , people are going to look at me and start a war.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
reply to post by MRuss

i put it like this. not everybody is a liar. some people, like.me, could never tell a lie because it means something deeper to us. lying is not ever apart of the mind. i get it from my mom, she told me to never lie because it reflects and it will show by how people act around you. and it just poorly effects your reputation.

Aliens have to be real because, out of all the millions of cases do you think all of them are lying?
Heck no.

I say one thing, the Gov. is smart to hide the truth from us. i mean we still got racism and cant get even let gays get married but let that fact come about that i can get some alien vagina when i want , people are going to look at me and start a war.

What if you speak a lie but believe it to be true? can you be deceived?

To say you can never tell a lie must mean you know all lies, am I lying if I say I am part of TPTB?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Without proof, it's only hearsay from an old man that maybe wants to be remembered.
What comes to mind is a man named John Miller who claimed he was the REAL "Billy the Kid", he said Pat Garret killed the wrong man so they buried the innocent man and Billy used that to disappear.
John Miller died in Prescott, AZ on Nov 7, 1937 and he claimed he was really Billy the Kid, they said he had a trunk that had proof, Of course his son 'verified' the items in the trunk proved his dad was really the Kid, but as so many times happens in these cases, the trunk and contents disappeared so all we have is hearsay, EXACTLY as we have here with the UFO "Deathbed Confession".
There is nothing solid here, in my opinion this belongs in the hoax area!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They could give threats to his family if they find out who he was.
With a name it would be very easy, with only a face and a voice it could take much more time.
Well that's what I think.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
mikey weinstein
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
Army Col. Charles Engel, M.P.H., M.D.,Demay psychology pentagon,USPHS Capt. Janet Hawkins, MSW, MPA, Navy
Captain Paul S. Hammer (DCoE),
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape
---they are also raping children and adults in jewish synagogues and christian sanctuaries
THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE AGAINST OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
major general jeffrey jacobs commander army reserve psyops-
lt gen william caldwell, major general jeffrey jacobs army reserve psychological operations
is raping rabbis,preachers,priests,christians,jews, and their children with psychotronic warfare-
drones/satellites and other military equipment-
in their synagogues,cathedrals, and churches....IN THE UNITED STATES
they use v2k(voice to skull) to be the voice of god (the Torah says no man may claim deity!)
the obama administration condones this in the united states-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_weapon
wired.com/dangerroom/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/
Please contact the aclj/aclu/the hague/the u.n./preachers/teachers/evangelists/rabbis
or anyone who can to stop this blasphemy!!!
Where is our constitutionally protected freedom of religion!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Folks like Dolan, Greer and Basset all make a fairly decent living of ufology. I just visited Dolan's website where he plugs his books, DVD's and offers a $425 dollar course in ufology. Greer is also up to his eyebrows in books, DVD's and projects. Greer states: "It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in". You only have to buy his Magnum Opus "Sirius" for 20 bucks, or see it on line for a measly 10. You know, Sirius, in which he shows a deformed human being and tries to sell it as an alien. Basset runs a research group (aptly known as the paradigm research group) and sells "The 5-DVD set Disclosure Dialogues" (er.. "an important contribution to understanding the Disclosure process as well as an introduction to some of the researchers and activists seeking the truth") - 50 bucks, please. He throws in some Icke when you order, free of charge, but you'll have to pay shipping and handling yourselves, of course.

Just ask yourselves: que bono? Anybody can make a clip like that - it does not prove anything. Nobody can sue you for telling a nice story either. But it WILL draw truthers and naives and they will like what they hear - like bears like berries.

I don't know if Roswell happened or not. But this piece of advertising does nobody any good - except Dolan, who will be the happy bear in the berry patch he just created.

edit on 5-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: -

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I take it this is part of the "citizen hearing on disclosure."

I found this very vague tidbit tantalizing:

2:40 PM – 04/29/2013
Clinton Administration UFO Interest

Grant Cameron’s testimony on Clinton administration unsuccessful attempt to find out UFO information…

Linda Moulton Howe on reported UFO abductions and the possible manipulation of the human mind. She tells a story about a military person who told her he was on a team that, in 1978, was assigned to investigate a town that was allegedly flooded by extraterrestrials.
->link

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by malvy
I don't get why so many here are going all "OMG! This is amazing, what a fascinating story..." when the guy has done nothing to prove or back up what he's saying, he's just telling stories. Seems to me some people just really want to believe.

The gullible ATS users are famous for having these reactions.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Too many red flags and things that don't add up.

I say this old chap was just fueling the hopes of the tin foil hat crowd to keep them off the trail of government projects/practices that would otherwise be illegal or frowned upon...or to just simply keep the technology hidden from possible enemies to keep our military edge. I say that's more likely than aliens.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone
A mission so important that if it didnt work, the Army would be ordered to take Area 51...even though it's a US government facility, staffed by any number of Millitary personel who are in a direct heirachial command structure (via the pentagon, joint chiefs, Defence Secretary) with the President.

You might be surprised, but especially that statement of the gentleman, that Eisenhower would have send the Army to take Area 51, if they wouldn't have cooperated adds much credibility to his account, IMHO.

Because... that little snippet coincides remarkably with Eisenhowers farewell adress he gave in 1961, wherein he warns of the military industrial complex.

That gentleman in the video said, Eisenhower had been shocked by the black projects and their implications, and it might indeed be, that it was what he had in mind, when he spoke about the dangers of the military industrial complex for the american democracy.

But see for yourself:

Pres. Eisenhowers farewell adress 1961

Thanks to the OP for bringing our attention to that remarkable confession!

edit on 5/5/13 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/13 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
reply to post by MRuss

Heck no.

What if you speak a lie but believe it to be true? can you be deceived?

To say you can never tell a lie must mean you know all lies, am I lying if I say I am part of TPTB?

i get it , people on this site try to damn hard to just be assholez, dont even deserve a response , i wish more would do the same.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video with us! I for one,want to believe this mans story.

Regarding his kidney failure,I lost my Uncle Jim (RIP) somewhat recently to kidney failure.I watched him pass.Took about 15 hours,very horrible.I can only hope that this man,when its his time,passes peacefully and I am sending positive vibes to his family.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Kewper returns!

This video is just a trailer for an upcoming documentary called Truth Embargo.

It seems Kewper has had to update his story a bit. In 1998 he told Linda Howe his security oaths expired after 30 to 35 years.

When I first talked with Kewper a month ago, he said his security oaths expired 30 to 35 years after he got out of the Army and CIA in 1960. So that period ended around 1995. Therefore, he said, he now feels he's not doing anything wrong by discussing with me his extraordinary first-hand knowledge and experiences concerning "extraterrestrials"as he said they were referred to in the Top Secret classified files he'd read and analysed. However, a month ago he was not certain he wanted to go on the public record.

From Nexus Magazine Vol. 5, No.5 (August-September '98)

In the video interview he tells Richard Dolan that he had to wait 40-50 years.

He also told LMH that he was trained by the CIA to be able to tell the difference between photos of the real flying saucers and garbage can lids.

Howe: And did you understand what the reason was that your boss was having you go to have this tour by this colonel?

Kewper: Yes. They wanted us to see the craft so when we looked at pictures, trying to identify fake pictures from the real thing, this would be a help to us. That was the main reason why we were toured through the area to see the different types of craft, so we could pick out the [hoaxed] "garbage can covers" from the real craft.

However he also claims to have seen the alien autopsy film in 1957. In 2006 Ray Santilli admitted that the film was a fake, a reconstruction of the supposed real film. So how could a CIA trained expert not be able to tell the difference between an authentic military film and something that was filmed in a blokes apartment?

In my opinion

• MJ-12
• S-4
• Linda Moulten Howe
• ADG-UK
• received the mathematical formula for reversing gravity on a 3x5 card
• claims to have seen the Alien Autopsy film in 1957
• Eisenhower invading Area-51 with the army

these are all silly things that have nothing to do with reality.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The only reason they would give these secrets up would be to distract us from other secrets they need to keep surpressed

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Kewper returns!

This video is just a trailer for an upcoming documentary called Truth Embargo.

It seems Kewper has had to update his story a bit. In 1998 he told Linda Howe his security oaths expired after 30 to 35 years.

When I first talked with Kewper a month ago, he said his security oaths expired 30 to 35 years after he got out of the Army and CIA in 1960. So that period ended around 1995. Therefore, he said, he now feels he's not doing anything wrong by discussing with me his extraordinary first-hand knowledge and experiences concerning "extraterrestrials"as he said they were referred to in the Top Secret classified files he'd read and analysed. However, a month ago he was not certain he wanted to go on the public record.

In the video interview he tells Richard Dolan that he had to wait 40-50 years.

He also told LMH that he was trained by the CIA to be able to tell the difference between photos of the real flying saucers and garbage can lids.

Howe: And did you understand what the reason was that your boss was having you go to have this tour by this colonel?

Kewper: Yes. They wanted us to see the craft so when we looked at pictures, trying to identify fake pictures from the real thing, this would be a help to us. That was the main reason why we were toured through the area to see the different types of craft, so we could pick out the [hoaxed] "garbage can covers" from the real craft.

However he also claims to have seen the alien autopsy film in 1957. In 2006 Ray Santilli admitted that the film was a fake, a reconstruction of the supposed real film. So how could a CIA trained expert not be able to tell the difference between an authentic military film and something that was filmed in a blokes apartment?

In my opinion

• MJ-12
• S-4
• Linda Moulten Howe
• ADG-UK
• received the mathematical formula for reversing gravity on a 3x5 card
• claims to have seen the Alien Autopsy film in 1957
• Eisenhower invading Area-51 with the army

these are all silly things that have nothing to do with reality.

From what i can tell the man in the video has way high credentials to decide if these things are real or not.
And I highly doubt he was taking shrooms at the time Unless you have top secret clearance and are willing to go against your oath and tell us the truth? no? didn't think so.
Remember your sence of reality has been created for you, why must everyone be so quick to forget

I can't wait to see that movie though
edit on 5-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

what made you post in this thread?

what made you join this website?

deny ignorance

I posted this because my mission is for ALL Humans to know/remember that we have family out in the cosmos.
Humans here on this world it's time to evolve once again

Many are ready...
We will not let the few hold us back..

ALL hidden Truths revealed...

Thank You

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Nevertheless

what made you post in this thread?

what made you join this website?

deny ignorance

I posted this because my mission is for ALL Humans to know/remember that we have family out in the cosmos.
Humans here on this world it's time to evolve once again

Many are ready...
We will not let the few hold us back..

ALL hidden Truths revealed...

Thank You

Sounds nice, but there will always be secrets

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

no, there will not.

you create your reality with your thoughts..

as frequency rises you are going to want to know and use the law of attraction.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join