It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

UFO author and historian Richard Dolan interviewed "Anonymous" on March 5, 2013. Facing impending kidney failure, this individual felt compelled to disclose secret information he feels is too important to keep secret.

"Anonymous" alleges that, after an invasion threat from President Dwight Eisenhower, he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials.

I would like to see the full interview, I noticed some editing when he started talking about the "Greys"...I know they want to share truth in little bits, but I can handle the truth

The truth is being set free more and more.

ALL a part of the Divine Plan

Remember?

You will

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

there is a plan to get this truth out and it is ramping up...

as consciousness rises more will come out and vice/versa..

I feel there should have been no secrets all along, but I guess that's how the game was to be played..

thankfully all hidden truths are being revealed on all levels...

not just on ufo's, but on government and money and religion..

thank you God

thank you,

thank you

Thank You

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This testimony will be included in an upcoming documentary titled Truth Embargo.

lots of cool stuff going on...
we got Sirius doc, the hearings on disclosure, Vatican saying ET's are our brothers and sisters (which they are), etc.etc.etc...

thank you

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Is it not sad that conspiracy creators and debunkers, false flags and all kinds of deceit have made liars of some and sceptics of others.

All truth is lost in such a quagmire of deceit that finding the truth becomes a messy business with truthful people being judged as liars and artful liars deceiving believing folk.

Damn. It would be so nice to be able to believe all we hear. For now, what can this person hope to gain from these revelations unless they are true, and he wants to clear his conscience?

I am prepared to go with this being another chink in the armour of deceit and say thank you for sharing "Anonymous".

from post by cornucopia

thankfully all hidden truths are being revealed on all levels...

Agreed completely.
Sooner or later all will be revealed in all areas where we have been deceived for too long.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Money, politics, and religion could be referred to as "systems of thought," which hold one back from seeing the whole truth. To put it into perspective, the origin of the word "religion" has roots in the latin word "religare," which means "to hold back," "to stifle," or "to bind." Also, when you look at the fact that every dollar, euro, etc. that is in existence today, in every country in the world, save for North Korea, Iran and formerly, Libya, is based on debt. When you account for the fact that every consecutive dollar that is printed in order to pay off said debt, creates more debt. That's why the boom/bust cycle properly represented on a graph regarding debt does not lay out horizontally on a graph, but has an upward climb after every bust cycle, as the government basically throws more money (debt) at the previous debts that were called in, causing an exponential increase in debts until one day, it doesn't just fall a few points, but collapses completely under the "weight" of the debts that the economy can just no longer support. As far as politics goes...well....I don't think I need to tell you that anything said by a politician should be considered bullsh t or truth with ulterior motives (never the whole truth, mind you) from the outset. Namaste.
*(Mods: Yes I know this is off-topic, but please don't delete as I feel the understanding of these issues is critical if one expects to pick their heads up out of the haze.)*

edit on 4/5/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: disclaimer

edit on 4/5/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

well written, may i quote you? I agree 100%.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

To me see seems like a real guy going through memories as an elder person does. He seems very straightforward and only once seems a little discomposed and that is when he mentions seeing the roswell ship.

He verifies that the Presidents of the USA are left out of the loop on those things and this should not be so. The leader of the country Commander in chief of the military and the public have a right to know the truth of what is happening in their world.

It seems to me clear that we have groups that have far to much power and seem to have total control over just about everything yet remain in the dark from which they work. I have no doubt there is a plan in action and it is long term and anything happening in the world may be parts of that plan being enacted.

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

I'm guessing but the anonymity is probably for his family, and whoever he worked for/with who knows who he is, what does it matter? He's dying anyway

+33 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No, he had wanted complete anonymity, indeed he has been known about by a few researchers for nearly 20 years. He is now willing to go on camera as to be blunt, he's fast running out of borrowed time. His ailment has not impacted his mind, but his bodily is failing him. In similar circumstances my grandfather confided in the family a secret about his background he had kept for over 60 years (he was adopted). People close to the end do not tell tall tales, rather it is a time to unburden themselves whilst the time remains to do so.

There are many studies on this phenomenon, impending death engenders in people a desire to be candid, a final chance to set the record straight before the light goes out forever.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Why does a dying person care about being anonymous? Not trying to call the man a liar, but this little bit of information should be cleared up before I believe what he has to say full heartily. He obviously doesn't care about being recognized since he doesn't have his face blurred out and voice altered.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

It seems his intelligence career was under a different name, and not his real name if I picked that up correctly.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

It seems his intelligence career was under a different name, and not his real name if I picked that up correctly.

Yes, and this was quite common in the CIA.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

lol
he's on his deathbed, probably not exactly thinking clearly...

but he is brave enough to finally tell what he knows which should be saluted by all all people...

unless of course you like it when people know something and don't tell you..lol

or you like it that the powers that be/were get to know all of this but no not you...

that is bs and will not be tolerated.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting, but not surprising.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberginator

Originally posted by smurfy

Yes, and this was quite common in the CIA.

Overall he sounded very convincing and very lucid and not at all confused, (and BTW his description of how things got to be done was very realistic and simple) so taking what he said is true we still have the arguably bigger question, where did they come from?

This guy here, (the video is in the same category as the OP's)

describes the Roswell 'Greys' in a very similar manner.
edit on 4-5-2013 by smurfy because: Video.

edit on 4-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Why does a dying person care about being anonymous? Not trying to call the man a liar, but this little bit of information should be cleared up before I believe what he has to say full heartily. He obviously doesn't care about being recognized since he doesn't have his face blurred out and voice altered.

He has been anonymous his whole life, its built in by now. but the gravity of what he knows, and keeping it in as long as he did, well, he felt the weight drop at the end. You can see his relief. He is just cautious. Im sure there was an agreement not to release the video until he passes, That would atleast make sense to me. Now he is free to heal a little bit, and leave without burden. I applaud this man, and I do not question his decision to be anonymous. he is dying, not getting stupid.
edit on 4-5-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe 'let's do good for my family by telling made-up stories of having worked with alien technology so that I give the money to my family - a present for my family in my last moment' - just had to mention all possibilities of the story of that guy.

Where are the skeptics to say this man is bogus and clearly lying (this may or may not be sarcasm, as in - I am a skeptical of the story)

Or just a group of 'I want to Believe'-ers that insta-swallow every piece of information as the truth because a man says so.

Look, he even mentioned the Men In Black coming to him to tell him not to speak. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Johns are overacting again, forgot their movie ended without much popularity.
edit on 4-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Maybe 'let's do good for my family by telling made-up stories of having worked with alien technology so that I give the money to my family - a present for my family in my last moment' - just had to mention all possibilities of the story of that guy.

Where are the skeptics to say this man is bogus and clearly lying (this may or may not be sarcasm, as in - I am a skeptical of the story)

Or just a group of 'I want to Believe'-ers that insta-swallow every piece of information as the truth because a man says so.

Look, he even mentioned the Men In Black coming to him to tell him not to speak. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Johns are overacting again, forgot their movie ended without much popularity.
edit on 4-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

I appreciate the alternate viewpoint. But before you go bashing this man....do you know him? Have you ever talked with him? Then I find it rather ignorant, and bogus, that you feel he is a liar. The story is quite a fantastic one, i know. Do you just ever watch somebody tell a life story? you can see it in their face when they talk about it. I trust that instinct, it cant lie. Due to his circumstances, I find no reason why his last wish would be to tell a whopper like that, Kinda negates him feeling relief at the end. He has no reason to do anything but spill it out.

The men in black he talks about are pre will smith and tommy lee days im sure. Maybe the movie got made off of the stories like this. The movie industry has worked its magic on you to think that kind of stuff is a farce. The movie was over the top with the alien thing, but it sells. Might it have been a little less movie-ish in his experience?

We know there are secret projects. We know there are top secret files. So we know that there are people out there in charge, who aint spilling any beans. Whatever they are working on, its big. We know this. So what is the issue with recognizing some getting their story out? We soak up all kinds of ads and misinformation crap everyday, that we distrust, and when someone comes out with whats really happening, suddenly he is lying. Too much to be plausible. When in reality, you dont know enough to make that decision. My advice, Go research others that did what he did, watch their videos, find the constants in them, add them up. look for tells and signs. form your own opinion AFTER you have seen them. A closed mind is terrible because your opinion is already formed based off the irresponsibility of another to disinform, and disgruntle you. YOU do your OWN research. You will be amazed at what you learn.

I only come here to talk to you fine thinkers, some of you. and to find things to research and learn about. dont we all? Not to dissuade anybody with a formed opinion.But to encourage truth in a respectful manner.

+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Meh. I'm sure this is nothing more than another one of those hilarious deathbed pranks on the entire world. Oh wait. People don't decide to make up horrendous lies with their dying breath. I refuse to believe that's what's happened here. Pretty sure he's telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join