It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Maybe they'd rather everyone thought that they had aliens there than any top secret technology that they might have there.

Think about it, if you were the enemy, would you go and spy on an alien hostel? Probably only out of curiousity. Now if you thought that there was top secret aircraft/weapons/whatever there that would be a threat to you in future years, would you go and spy on it? Hell yes.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials.

If I had a penny for everytime I heard or read this I would be a billionaire...where is the real proof?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Agree that there was not one iota of "new" information and one cant help but wonder how someone with such lacklustre appetite for further investigation would be the person hand picked for a super secret Presidential investigation mission.

A mission so important that if it didnt work, the Army would be ordered to take Area 51...even though it's a US government facility, staffed by any number of Millitary personel who are in a direct heirachial command structure (via the pentagon, joint chiefs, Defence Secretary) with the President.

If you are the guy handpicked for the UFO CIA super mission, I suggest you'd know more than if you'd watched a couple of youtubes on Area 51, Bob Lazar and Roswell.

As others have said, maybe this guy has dementia as he seems to be recalling other people stories (no shill)

edit on 5-5-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Very interesting and believable testimony. We need more leaders that are willing to set the army on rogue groups such as these.
Corroborates what many credible witnesses have said before him. S&F

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This guy is full of it, he will say anything to get money for his family because he knows he's about to pass away. Fast forward to 2:14 in the video he says " money is good!". That is all that he is in this for...money...case closed.

Yet on another note...he might be dying but his family might not be. What would stop the government from murdering his family...if this was all true he just signed all their death warrants...what a retard.

edit on 5-5-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Did i hear the name of Linda moulton howe
come up in the interview?
If so,then the hoax/scam alarm bells are ringing.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
2:14 in the video he says " money is good!".
What would stop the government from murdering his family...if this was all true he just signed all their death warrants...what a retard.

edit on 5-5-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Nice flip flopping. What are you saying? Not believable but his family better watch out.

Saying money is good is hardly a damning statement. Plus he was quoting himself 5o years ago. I bet he would trade money now for more time with his family.
I found his tone, pace of his speech, and his recall to be very believable. The way he acts after he finishes with a feeling of relief adds to his credibility. His job would have been stressful and difficult emotionally this seems to come across through his testimony.

As well, those who question how he may of been recruited to CIA. I would argue that the CIA has no employment add stating this or that as an asset. They look for blank trustworthy slates that they could groom individually. The less they know the better. I found it interesting that his boss told him he was the director of the east coast and he didn't even know. Seemed right.
Nothing the CIA does in way of recruitment would surprise me. Jesse Ventura's meeting with them is called to mind. He said that the thing that stood out most was how common place the agents looked. Like everyday average men and women of all ages and appearances. Innocent looking old ladies and average Joe's
Part of the strategy would be to cross recruit or recruit someone seemingly unqualified to strengthen their cover to blur the applicants roots.

The sskeptics will lob bombs and the believers will soak it up. I see no reason to think this man isn't being sincere.
edit on 5-5-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

Yep I heard that too , I guess he's one of her " military insiders" which kind of adds to his lack of credibility .
I find it sad that so many are willing to accept this story on the back of no evidence whatsoever and despite the ridiculous claim that the President was prepared to attack area 51

And to those calling other members Shills ..... Grow up

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
***snip***
But before you go bashing this man....do you know him? Have you ever talked with him? Then I find it rather ignorant, and bogus, that you feel he is a liar.

As an afterthought you might consider this:

Do you know him?
Have you ever talked with him?
Then I find it rather gullible, and bogus, that you feel he is telling the truth.

***snip***
My advice, Go research others that did what he did, watch their videos, find the constants in them, add them up. look for tells and signs. form your own opinion AFTER you have seen them.

Just because differnet people are telling the same story or describing similar Things doesn't mean a thing. Books and internet have long since educated people in what to say.

A closed mind is terrible because your opinion is already formed based off the irresponsibility of another to disinform, and disgruntle you. YOU do your OWN research. You will be amazed at what you learn.

What I found was that a too open mind creates a ripe breeding ground for rediculous claims and leave you wide open for confidence tricksters.

I only come here to talk to you fine thinkers, some of you. and to find things to research and learn about. dont we all? Not to dissuade anybody with a formed opinion.But to encourage truth in a respectful manner.

OK - I believe you, but why not consider the alternative to "the truth"?
That believers are being played?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
His story and experience there at Area 51 seemed pretty routine to me; nothing out of the ordinary -- other than a pissed off president wanting more intel on what Area 51 was up to, due to their silence. How else were you naysayers expecting things to go down with this guy's visitation there? He was shown something. No cameras allowed, so no pictures. He's not making money off his story, and is about to die in a few months. He obviously didn't want to take his experience to the grave with him without sharing it. Usually when lots of ex-employees and/or officials start describing the SAME damn thing, I don't think we should default to turning a blind eye to it all, and brushing them all off as "fakes." Or you'll do it EVERY TIME an actual authentic story comes along, without realizing it. Continue keeping an open mind, and yes, using common sense.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Look, he even mentioned the Men In Black coming to him to tell him not to speak. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Johns are overacting again, forgot their movie ended without much popularity.

The 'men in black' phenomenon dates way back to the 50's.

John Keel's book 'The Mothman Prophecies' is a good place to start your much needed research.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I find it sad that so many are willing to accept this story on the back of no evidence whatsoever and despite the ridiculous claim that the President was prepared to attack area 51 ....

.......or say invade Iraq because of "weapons of mass destruction" that someone asserts are there, but aren't. Look at the destruction caused by those believing that statement without evidence. Like "evidence" is the gold standard? True he has no smoking gun, but what he has is a story that has 50/50 chance of being spot on. I'm glad to have heard it. I won't dismiss what he is saying just because I whittle away at the semantics of what he said. If he is real what does he truly stand to gain? It seems his cause is better than what he stands to gain.

The CIA knows that all he has is his story, the ones that did a good job, kept their oaths, and mouths shut untill the 50 years expire, will only have a story as their armament. That's just the way it's done.

edit on 5-5-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I sped read all four pages of comments and nowhere,unless I missed it, did anyone suggest that he might be thinking he's going to meet the aliens or something else soon. The interviewer did not ask him his thoughts on death or the possibility of an afterlife and if or how originally seeing this mind altering experience affected his core beliefs regarding religion and life specifically being that it was the latter 50's. I thought he was a little mellow about it but I guess that is why I wouldn't have lived through seeing it because, oath or not, I'd be telling the world what I had seen. Hence I'd have been labeled a nut and died tragically in a freak accident. The elderly guy was certainly laboring to speak for long periods. Too bad we couldn't hear more from him. There were a lot of interesting replies to the video. I thought the reply that suggested we are more powerful than them is interesting. They crashed here and the living two had a rotten time being interrogated after the death of some family members or friends and agreed that this place is obviously full of crazy people and we should be watched from a distance. Four words, Planet of the Apes. The aliens probably thought, "They will foul the Earth of themselves and then we can take over and enjoy Earth's resources after the pollution clears in a million years." I'd ask him if at any point did he looked at his boss while they were in a car and say, "This doesn't feel right. Are you sure this is OK?". And his boss replied, "I dunno, its fun though isn't it?" See, those two surviving aliens could have been "Musoned" by the people at are 51. Ya know, "up a creek without a paddle, to have the whole world in the palm of your hands and just blow it". They were stuck here with us and couldn't get home. Maybe like the Coneheads the two aliens couldn't get home but they could communicate there. It was far to many zurls to wait unfortunately. I've read a lot of weird stuff regarding Roswell, but the tale of the Nurse who had the job of telepathically interviewing one of the surviving two was pretty compelling. And of course if one takes John Lear's word as salt from his recounting a conversation with General Jimmy DoLittle after John's father's funeral, as well as his documented involvement with Bob Lazar, then yeah, there is some information that needs to be given our attention. The person who posted the video of the other military vet from Roswell recounting his story too seems legit in my opinion. I also figure if people can hold true to a God of their belief then other people can believe that we are not alone in that deep sea called space, let alone our own deep sea on this marble. Keeping an open mind... Make it a great day...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I've seen it , and don't know what to think of it? I did see many other interesting interviews from the citizens hearings though...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I find it sad that so many are willing to accept this story on the back of no evidence whatsoever

So many?
Actually I don't see anyone here blindly believing this story.
I do see however quite a few going out of their way to discredit this man with no evidence except their word.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

I find it sad that so many are willing to accept this story on the back of no evidence whatsoever

I do see however quite a few going out of their way to discredit this man with no evidence except their word.

There's a story

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As interesting as the video testimony is, there is no way anyone can determine the truth of what the alleged witness is stating.

A poster or two have commented on the editing cuts of the video, which are quite apparent in places. I would suggest that due to the required amount of time it took to film the interview, these edits are due to allowing the witness time to catch his breath and take a drink from his cup via the straw, and also, some edits will be due to the witness having coughing fits due to his age and condition. Throughout the interview the light changes, and you can see how the cup with the straw lowers and empties: this was not a quick interview, and would have been something of a strain upon the witness, due to his age and condition.

The witness presents his testimony in a seemingly natural and uncontrived manner, and does give the impression that he is relating actual events from memory. The forty and fifty year watershed 'non-divulgence' order (as stated by the witness) was to end in 2010. This would suggest that the interview took place sometime between 2000 and 2010, and the film makers look to have honoured the wishes of the witness to not make his testimony public until after 2010, or after he has passed on.

The context of the witness stating "Money is good" has to be placed in the time period of his early career. He makes this statement way before he knows what his career is leading to, and like any young person wanting to better themself, he would gladly accept a raise in his personal monetary fortune. His statement is irrelevant to his testimony.

The problem we all face as eager ears awaiting to hear full disclosure regarding the existence and visitations of non-human intelligent life forms, is that the murk and obsfucation surrounding the subject is so deep and dark that only explicit and undeniable evidence will do. Anecdotes are interesting food for thought material, but only gain credence in the presentation alongside undeniable evidence. We have to prudently guard against claims of witnesses just in case their claims can be denied later down the line to discredit the whole alien disclosure.

Even if the witness is telling the truth, we cannot know for certain that he is, we can only each choose to believe him or not, and that is a personal choice. I see no point in debating what people choose to believe or disbelieve, let us all remain focussed on the material that is presented.

I have personally been a witness to a UFO sighting back in my middle teen years in '76, and yet even with that experience, I cannot state that I fully accept the existence of life elsewhere in the universe, even though the probability is that it does. I know that what I, and others, witnessed did not look or act in a manner of aircraft we could build at the time, or why such phenomenon should appear so low under the dark cloudy skies of Burnley, East Lancashire? I have never experienced anything like it since, nor have I been able to find anything similar having been captured on film. If I do come across something I will post it and my experience in a thread of its own.
edit on 5/5/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Linda Moulton-Howe strikes me as being very credulous. Despite producing a reasonably good documentary on cattle mutilations, I've seen her name pop up too many times, either with serial hoaxers like Richard Doty, or with unsubstantiated photos of 'alien babies' and so on. She was used as a 'useful idiot' by people of the ilk of Doty and Moore as a way of disseminating disinformation without knowing it is disinformation.

Unfortunately, hearing her name mentioned in relation to anything UFO related, somehow taints it (IMO) and makes the tale even less believable, and there doesn't appear to be a lot to go on here other than someone's testimony.

Sincerity is overrated, and easy to fake.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As I usually say at times like this, I'm an UFO abductee, so I have my own perspective on this whole situation. First, I don't trust Dolan. I assume he is a tooth mounted on the propaganda wheel of getting the sanitized history of the UFO out into the public domain as desired.

This old guy--and I am about his age--gives us no idea of what his real duties were during any of those several decades. He evidently was a low-level "agent.". Did he spend all of those years working in the UFO area? Doing what? He wasn't a scientist nor a technician, was he merely a flunky for his boss all of those decades? It doesn't add up for me.

Having been on Eisenhower's "team," means the other team was in charge of the UFO situation. How did Ike's team learn to play with the other? We must assume that while Ike got access, he was convinced that the UFO secret was so big that the cover up was to continue as it had before. Then what was this guy's role? He visits the special places, sees the live aliens yet is too vague for being a real insider. We learn exactly nothing more that one could say if one wanted to make up their own story and go out with a little glory.

He mentioned MJ-12 as if he had knowledge about it at the supposed time it was active. As I said, what he has "revealed" adds nothing to what we know already about that era. The gist of what he says, however, lets us believe that the "shadow" government was in operation at that time in defiance to the actual powers of government. Certainly, Area 51 (when did it get that name?) and S-4 (when did it get that name?) were official US government operations, could not exist without money from the Pentagon, etc. So Ike's declaration that there was a "military-industrial complex" that worked in the shadows seems valid.

I fault Dolan not pressing the guy on any issue that would have been given us a better feel for the immense depth of info that we would expect from such an individual. I come away with wondering if the guy was playing Dolan and Dolan in not pressing any issues, was playing us. After all, you don't want to ruin your own good story.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

All old people look the same anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join