It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic sex cult that's snaring celebrities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

iSomeone
It did not say the true God Jehovah, but it did say God.

Typical tact. How many omnipotent creators of the universe are there?

So the Bible rejects the teaching that the soul is immortal. That made me aware, instantly that the teaching of Freemasonry is religious in nature, at is core, and it goes against the Bible's teachings.

Yeah, because Brotherly Love and Charity are sooooo anti-Bible.

I came to some realizations that I will not share with you. As you have already shown you are not worthy to receive them.

I have a feeling you will not share them as they are probably more superstitious mumbo-jumbo and that you know as much.

But, no I am quite aware of what I stated, and am quite aware of the why I stated what was stated. It was not on a whim, or without knowledge.

Good, it is that self same Christian smugness that gives the average person a legitimate distaste for your 'moral' position when it comes to judging others.

edit on 4-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iSomeone

They say wisdom skips a generations (well, not really, but it sounds good), so your grandfather sounds like he was a very good student of things he wanted to learn and explore. And you sound like you've explored quite a bit of data and knowledge in your life. At this point in your life you are promoting and defending one aspect of the truth, but seem kind of nervous to think that people in groups like the O.T.O (that looks like an emoticon, maybe of a mouse wearing a wand balancing another wand or a tiny useless umbrella, no allusion to my present avatar, or anything I have on my person that's tiny and useless) or freemasonry would have either further aspects of the truth and consciousness or, just possibly, may love and experience the same things you feel and know but under different names and definitions. The old canard "there are many paths up the mountain, and when you get to the top you can see that they all led there" may have a ring of data to it (now there a good name for a Star Trek novel: ''The Ring of Data").

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

network dude

edit on 4-4-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer with Balphomet.

Who the hell is 'Balphomet' and am I going to start getting accused of having him as my 'father' too?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That's flattering, but my dad is a retired cop from a small town in the middle of Idaho.

So is what Jesus according to Matthew said right or is it from the Book of Luke that we follow? Seems contradictory.

So anyone who doesn't agree with your interpretation of the Bible is following Satan? Maybe you should take a few lessons in humility before you start throwing stones in glass houses.

How is it sitting on that high horse of yours? You just sound like some self-righteous zealot.

Well then how can you claim that he is the "father" of mine as I am Christian, and you have no authority to define the relationship between God and man, that authority is solely vested in Him.

None of the "basic tenants of Freemasonry" have anything to do with Satan.

In the front it had a diagram of the list of pretentious names and ranks they give themselves and a little pamphlet for initiates.

Well the names and titles can be strange, but I find it ironic you would call anything pretentious.

So the Bible rejects the teaching that the soul is immortal.

Actually it doesn't. You only posted a portion of the verse instead of it in its entirety. That verse, even the part you posted, says that the soul of sinners (someone who rejects God) will die. If you read the entire Bible and even quote from that delightful book called Revelations one learns that the faithful will live in the new Jerusalem for eternity. How is that not immorality of the soul?

That made me aware, instantly that the teaching of Freemasonry is religious in nature, at is core, and it goes against the Bible's teachings.

Not really.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

network dude

edit on 4-4-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer with Balphomet.

Who the hell is 'Balphomet' and am I going to start getting accused of having him as my 'father' too?

Don't pretend you don't know him. He is the guy that brings your kegs in.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

network dude

Ohhhhh. That Balphomet. We just call him Phil. Last name is Latio.

He loves the sex ritual.

A Lot.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

network dude

Oh, Augustus, you are a cunning linguist.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Good ol Phil. He was the guy who was in the navy and spent time in the Barrel right?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

network dude
Good ol Phil. He was the guy who was in the navy and spent time in the Barrel right?

You know him!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

This thread is very related
Forbidden Science: The Occult Roots of the Space Program - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting all of the connections and involvement by actors and scientists and my favorite Sci Fi writers too. Have not had time to read the thread if this has already been presented sorry. I spent days reading about this, it amazes me that the JPL was started by these people.

John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons

In August 1945, on leave from his less than spectacular naval career, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was introduced to Parsons. Jack was impressed by Ron's exuberance and energy and wrote in a letter to Crowley: "I deduced that he is in direct touch with some higher intelligence. He is the most Thelemic (Crowley's branch of magic) person I have ever met and is in complete accord with our own principles". Hubbard moved in and promptly gained the affections of Parsons' main squeeze, 19-year-old Betty Northrop. He was soon initiated into the secrets of the OTO and made Parsons' magical partner.

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Now we have floating eyes and occulty looking eggs, what good will come from that! (just kidding Char-Lee, we miss you at the other thread).

That's a very good Fortean Times link, I haven't read this one. Long time fan of Jack Parson, first time caller. From your link:

In January 1946, the two commenced a long and complex magical ritual called the "Babalon Working" (sic). This was intended to create nothing less than an elemental being. As far as Parsons? was concerned, the invocation worked. The elemental turned up two weeks later in the form of the beautiful blue-eyed, red-haired Marjorie Elizabeth Cameron, who became, after Parsons' death, the star of Kenneth Anger's 1965 cult-film Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome, friend of Dennis Hopper and Dean Stockwell, and prototype witch-biker. It is interesting to note that Cameron?s two brothers, her sister and also her father were to work at JPL, as if Project and People were knit by associations. As John Carter says in Sex and Rockets, Cameron was "sprung from Parsons' head like Sophia from the Godhead or Pallas Athena from Zeus". On February 26th, Parsons wrote to Crowley: "I have my elemental!"

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Zing!

Okay, that's enough derailment. Where'd that Bible thumping "christian" go?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Nope but I've heard he has a Scottish cousin maybe you've seen him tag along his name is Phil. McCraken.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Saurus

iSomeone

I am curious as to why you hate scripture so much, and yet try to use it?

Do you believe the Holy Qur'an is the word of God?

Of course not. It contradicts God's word. In any event, even Holy Scriptures state this:

(Galatians 1:8) . . .However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed.

So anyone, even an angel that goes beyond the Holy Scriptures has been cursed.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Rest in peace peaches.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You claim Freemasons are pretentious yet you are claiming Augustus isn't worthy of your information. Why not tell us all why your Grandfather didn't accept becoming a 33rd degree Mason? I'm sorry but the way you are acting is why so many people are starting to become anti-religious and bash Christians. Network dude was right you are being a zealot and very Judgemental on a group that has millions of members who are also Christian.
edit on 11-4-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

You claim Freemasons are pretentious yet you are claiming Augustus isn't worthy of your information. Why not tell us all why your Grandfather didn't accept becoming a 33rd degree Mason? I'm sorry but the way you are acting is why so many people are starting to become anti-religious and bash Christians. Network dude was right you are being a zealot and very Judgemental on a group that has millions of members who are also Christian.
edit on 11-4-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

No, actually it was the very poor and crass behavior of that member, which you obviously condone, which has made me come to this conclusion. If you are unaware of his unbecoming conduct toward me, please go back and read the thread. He was not civil, nor polite, and just budded in to attack anything that had anything to do with the Bible.

Why should I feel obliged to then reason with him further?

And why should I have to be the one defending myself after he was the one bullying?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

network dude

He loves the sex ritual.

A Lot.

Are you the guy who was just crying about how the Christians are all so smug and disliked?

Then you go and post this? oooooooooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyy I think you are done.

/Saurus
OP, are you upset that the oTo is being called a sex cult or was it directed at the "mis"interpretation of it as a sex cult due to the frequent use of sexual acts and imagery in its rituals?

I may have missed it, but I did not see you denying the vast amount of intercourse involved in most all of their ritual.

You may prefer to see it as the enlightened use of energies (or w/e), but it really comes across as though you fail to acknowledge that not everyone shares your perspective on the matter. Who is to know if their is a proper use?

But really, what else are you going to call a group of people who get together and have sex with strangers (on occasion) to summon the magick spaghetti monster?

That is what it looks like to people on the outside.

-FBB
edit on 11-4-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli

/Saurus
OP, are you upset that the oTo is being called a sex cult or was it directed at the "mis"interpretation of it as a sex cult due to the frequent use of sexual acts and imagery in its rituals?

I may have missed it, but I did not see you denying the vast amount of intercourse involved in most all of their ritual.

Would you care to quote the portions of ritual which involve sex?

Or have you simply convinced yourself that this is "how it is" in the OTO without any substance to validate your claim?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

If you read the "Book of the law" you will see that Crowley frowned on Satanists as they are a Christian rebels. He espoused LHP tantra which is not Xtian nor satanic. (0% of all tantras have nothing ot do with sex.

Accussing the OTO of being a satanic is puerile simply because on take take any organisation and stick a groundless allegation against them especially where they lack the budget to defend thems against slanderers.

People will use any organisation for their own ends. Guess what the republicans probably have those who go to meetings for their social life as opposed to ideological discussion.. The Democrats too. To call them a sex cult is idiocy. The grades of the OTO do not encourage sexual occultism until they get up to the 8th?

I wish people would do propery research before writing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join